Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections (45841 Views)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do / INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by netpro(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by mmclatino(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2019
back to Abuja!!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by oilyngbati(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2019
May buhari win this election in Jesus name-AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Chibyke080366: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
This government is dead n gone
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Ofemmanu1: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
away you go.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by arrestdarrester: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Jonathan gave us the antecedents of Jega in ASUU.

Buhari should give us the antecedents of Mahmoud.

APC and incompetence no be like 5 & 6 again, na one and the same dem be.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by ACE1010: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
dangermouse:
When you deploy square pegs in round holes you end up haivng queer results .

hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
I can see you are incompetence
I'm voting for atiku

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Nistfrank(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
with all due respect sir, ur days are numbered.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Evalove77(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Seetto: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
I think buhari has spoken well

This is the only president that doesn't interfere in the affairs of any government institutions, I believe you PMB

when INEC refuse to include APC candidates in 2019 election, they didn't mention INEC

Now they are crying foul shouting PMB....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by jamace(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
blackgold2018:
Nnawah o.. buhari v bn having press conference at will but refused to address the nation during Fulani herdsmen crisis

Buhari only acts when the cabal prompts him.

Vote Buhari out to save Nigeria from the cabal.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by 817: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
The importance of coherent logistics planning!

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Cholls(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
my brother u done for forget the wahala the national assembly carry executive n inec do before them approve their moni
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by ACE1010: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sincerely, I think Buhari is not happy with the postponement. The man is not in charge. I suspect people like Tinubu, Amaechi and that ugly thing from Edo

cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
They finally told him to respond so it will look sincere.

I hate this man so much.
I wouldn't even mind osibanjo, anybody aside him and el rufai.

People don't actually hate his party as all of them are the same but the man is so disgusting.

People just hate him. The north felt the heat more that other parts of Nigeria.

I hate extremists and he is one.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by arrestdarrester: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Why Bubu dey always wait for Atiku to talk before him dey talk? Na learner dey do like that Ooo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by meeketta: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Pretending To Be Ignorance, Thief! Don't Worry Frist Flight Next Week Straight Duara
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by WNKQI: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
This Bush man call Buhari is the fool not me
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by shitholenation: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2019
What is wrong with this man?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by babadeee(m): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Can you imagine what he said angry sad don’t think people love you especial those yorubas, they are only supporting you for there own selfish interest, Baba I just hope you resign and go home quietly angry the way we go honor you ehh grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by appini: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2019
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by awa(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Mr. President with due respect to you Sir, I'm more disappointed in you and your decisions more than you are disappointed by INEC.
You appointed Amina Zakari as chairman of the logistics committee of INEC and she has disappointed you and Nigerians.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by edibobo: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Mr man you want to tell us that you and your party men didn't know about the postponement ?? There is nothing like INEC rather it is an organisation run by APC government and APC itself. There will be no credible election since the managers of the commission are card carrying members of APC. Mr President there's nothing like sorry to calm the nerve of the electorates, entire and international communities for this disgraceful act and waste. As far as INEC is running the script of APC government and APC itself, nobody should expect credible elections.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by WNKQI: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari and his cohort has PHD in deception and propaganda. But they can not deceive me.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by wencesolo(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2019
I thought he will align with the statement of buhari campaign organization and festus keyamo. He should have blamed it on Atiku or PDP. Buhari and Yakubu should be in world encyclopaedia in other to define cluelessness,daft recalcitrant ,slowpoke etc bunch of demented idiots!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by dangermouse(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2019
ACE1010:

hahahaha grin grin

Its no laughing matter bro.
This administration has turned this country upside-down and inside -out
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by Mrukk: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Abjay97:
He planned it..
He planned and put Amina Zakari as chairman logistics..
He planned that INEC chairman blame it on logistics..
But he never planned to deceive Nigerians, cause Nigerians know that the chairman blamed for the failure of logistics is related to Buhari...

God bless incoming President
H.E ATIKU ABUBAKAR GCFR
Bro,let always get our facts right Amina Zakari has been relieved of her position. Let shun bitter politics at the end the most important thing is to have a credible,free and fair elections. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by jrusky(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many do I called you? Sack all the cabals around you, put Oshio Chimpz in cage, give Tinubu and Amaechi a marching order so you can be in total control of your administration these people I mentioned are the Lucifer that crippled your administration to what it is right now your wife cried out about these but was shut down now see how they have embarrassed you.

Same way Al Mustapha messed Abacha up and he made himself the prime minister ordering arrest, killings and be the overall decision maker in Nigeria during that era.

How dare INEC postpone election in die minutes without informing the president before such decision was taken shows Buhari has lost his grip on power and must go home to rest that is it.

Pls Buhari should just go home and rest it's over.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections by ikwutasco(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2019
bullsh*t.......reaffirming nonsense.i just hate to read his speechs or what so ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.