Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza (40147 Views)

My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... / Handsome Soldier Surprised His Girlfriend As He Proposed To Her At Shoprite / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Martinez39(m): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
What? So there is a woman that is uglier than Ronaldinho.
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by hahn(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
nepapole:

Gleeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
martyns303:
This video is old na, was on Tunde Ednut's page

Asin eh! Too old sef.

Dead bloggers everywhere. Tueh!
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by alezzy13: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
faithfull18:
Okay, guys kindly help win this Keystone bank SME competition by viewing, liking and sharing this https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3b-veHNw4/ thanks.

na you be that?
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by kizyalex10(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ndlistic:
So men are just too romantic, this is the best Valentine gift ever.

A Nigerian Man amazed his wife with a new white Toyota Venza, The wife was asking her husband where are they going.

Because she couldn't see due her husband covered her eyes,when they got closer to the car the man removed his hand and it was a car key,she erupt with joy. This is really really romantic.

Waiting for the day I will see a video of woman spoils his Man.

Source⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/man-surprises-his-wife-with-new-toyota.html?m=1
hmmmmmm this is a very old video nah.hmmmmmm nawao.na so?
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by faithfull18(f): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
alezzy13:

na you be that?
Na one of my sis oh, abeg help me share the link oh. She must win oh, I can not come and go through the stress in vain.
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2019
bleskid:
Add up WhatsApp for football draws s free 09081500165

How sure?
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Boyooosa(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2019
egopersonified:
Hope this is an act of love and not a bribe, because this naija wey we dey now, everything na bribery and corruption
Uno go pray say make ur boo bribe u with this kind thing ba?
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Ndlistic:
So men are just too romantic, this is the best Valentine gift ever.

A Nigerian Man amazed his wife with a new white Toyota Venza, The wife was asking her husband where are they going.

Because she couldn't see due her husband covered her eyes,when they got closer to the car the man removed his hand and it was a car key,she erupt with joy. This is really really romantic.

Waiting for the day I will see a video of woman spoils his Man.

Source⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/man-surprises-his-wife-with-new-toyota.html?m=1
This is lovely not like some guys that buy cars for their chick whereas their mother is riding bicycle. Hope he has settled mama?
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by emmy2244: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2019
BABA GOD PLEASE PICK MY CALL , AM ONLY LOOKING FOR A TOYOTA COROLA FOR MY TAXIFY BUSINESS
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Platony(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Ancient News...
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by idonhammer: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2019
egopersonified:
So if your man bribe you with venza u no go forgive? Are you that heartless?

Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Queenbee1718: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Hi ladies

Quality and Effective Kayan Mata Aphrodisiac made from 100% natural herbs and roots for sale.

We have Bride to be and Married women set available
is your marriage going through rough moments and you and your spouse hardly see eye to eye?
do you have a cheating husband,
is the the other room not spicy as it should be, weve got u covered and a trial will convince you.

products ranging from
attraction and bonding set
tsimi
intoxic
gumba
attraction bead
gindin ayu
mai ayu
powdered sweetner( u will mix with youghurt or milk)
liquid sweetner
libido booster
sugar lump
tlc rock
burst and bum enlargement
uku balai
vaginal tightener
chicken herbs etc

These are 100% herbal sexual wellness products and in no way fetish at all. Just like use herbs for
Fever same way herbs can be used to spice your home. Satisfy your man and he will have no time for side Chic's.

Serious calls only...we don't do juju so pls don't ask, most of products are pure honey based,plants and roots.

Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Xbursta(m): 2:42am On Feb 17, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Wasted money
no worry baba go hear your prayer so your thinking go upgrade
u still dey on 2G when others dey rock 4G
i pray God go answer your call
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by Hotzone(m): 5:06am On Feb 17, 2019
egopersonified:
Hope this is an act of love and not a bribe, because this naija wey we dey now, everything na bribery and corruption
U wike
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by omoiyalayi(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Some women will be wondering where did kind man dey wey dem no dey meet dem grin

Listen some of this couple don't just get rich over 9t some of them started from been broke to becoming rich so don't despise ur little beginning

Any woman dat stood by her man wen things were rough deserve to enjoy wen money comes

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by BrokenCock: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Peterpanny:
Nairaland don cast,so this rubbish self Na news.
i swear! So many useless news and most repetitive news on FrontPage
Re: Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza by stephleena(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
That's beautiful, Happy Val
happy birthday

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.