Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (8966 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by AHCB: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
First things first. OP, how does this concern you? It isn't your business neither is it your money the girl is using to feed the guy. I'd advice you to mind your business. As long as your rent is paid (no matter who pays it) then you're good.

As a landlord, it pays to mind your business, trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
zexy2030:
Africa magic at work...it is done for prostitutes and brostitudes...it is called 'amudo'..after the sex u r trapped.. although..he will soon die of stroke..if he violates the rule or even dies mysteriously.
I was told he has slept with everygirl in the street. It baffles me how he does it bcus he's not working and Nigerian ladies don't do broke dudes.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
AHCB:
First things first. OP, how does this concern you? It isn't your business neither is it your money the girl is using to feed the guy. I'd advice you to mind your business. As long as your rent is paid (no matter who pays it) then you're good.

As a landlord, it pays to mind your business, trust me.
I don't nosepoke. It's only when I go to the compound that am bein told what's happening there.

Today's own shocked me. Seeing a n alert from a lady whose bf uses her as rags beats my imagination.

So, there are still good girls alive.. Hope to marry one.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks AHCB for ur advice. Next plan is to make sure he leaves the compound

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

He must be charismatic and very charming. That's the only explanation for the women acting the fool where he is concerned.

The man is a male slut. How any woman can put up with a community penis_ beats my imagination. Its just so... dirty.

Imagine dipping a stick that has been marinating in different _shit pits, soakaways and gutters, and then using that same stick to turn your delicious soup on the fire.

Disgusting.

what an analogy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by AHCB: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I don't nosepoke. It's only when I go to the compound that am bein told what's happening there.

Today's own shocked me. Seeing a n alert from a lady whose bf uses her as rags beats my imagination.

So, there are still good girls alive.. Hope to marry one.
I believe there's no such thing as 'good girl' or good guy'. Always remember that person doing good is doing so for a reason, and if and when that reason no longer exist....
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by AHCB: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Thanks AHC.B for ur advice. Next plan is to make sure he leaves the compound
You're welcome.

Let's hope when you give him quit notice he doesn't come up with excuses about not being able to pay his rent or, his good girl girlfriend doesn't come begging you to reconsider.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2019
AHCB:
I believe there's no such thing as 'good girl' or good guy'. Always remember that person doing good is doing so for a reason, and if and when that reason no longer exist....
I beg to differ.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2019
AHCB:
You're welcome.

Let's hope when you give him quit notice he doesn't come up with excuses about not being able to pay his rent or, his good girl girlfriend doesn't come begging you to reconsider.
His inability to pay rent on time and unwillingness to look for job are the reasons I will serve him a quit notice.

I plan giving the building out to whomever I'll marry this year and that would be a great opportunity to get rid of him.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Casan0va: 1:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Contumely:

I am sorry, but you have low IQ. Did you say you own a hostel? With your lack of critical thinking despite bearing" the researcher".

So this is why you said women are golden?
Smh for you.

Life is business. Women are smart.

You need the red pill.

Read briffaults law and understand that the girl is gaining more either presently or has hopes of gaining more in future.

So either the guy's family is rich, guy is cute, has sweet diickk or some other feature.

NO RELATIONSHIP EXISTS WITHOUT A WOMAN GAINING MORE. They are that selfish!

Gains must not be monetary, it could be happiness, peace of mind etc

Ubunja Casan0va.
Give this guy some pills.

Okpo.

That guy has already found a form of control over her.

Could be either very good dick or something else more inane.

He doesn't know that most girls that are in abusive relationships will most likely not leave that guy.

Why??
It's a flaw in the female psyche.
A backdoor.

A female will read this and call me names and denounce what I said vehemently but sadly they don't know that they want/need to be treated badly.

Let me kuku sleep
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 17, 2019
I disagree, she has no self esteem. Period.imagine if your sister did this. I will slap sense into her head
GreatResearcher:
How high is an IQ of a hostel owner?

I said SOME women are golden. Remember this is Africa where an average man sees women as who.res, gold-diggers, lazy etc. And this is the same Africa where a lady feeds and pay two years rent for a man who is not her huband, a man who she has caught red-handed cheating on her several times, a man who disgraced her in the open. I find her act golden. If the reverse was the case, I don't think any man would still stand by a woman who cheats on him severally. The guy from a rich family and he can't feed himself or pay house rent? U just talked about critical thinking.

in this case the man is the one gaining more. No amount of good sex one would thinking he's giving the girl worth all what the girl has gone through in his hand. Did I tell u the girl lost her first job because of the guy?

In this guy's case, the girl does not gain monetaryly . And I don't think she has happiness or peace of mind knowing her man is a cheat and a beater.

Thanks for the offer. I think u need the pills more than I do.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Ubunja stop this nonsense
Casan0va:

He doesn't know that most girls that are in abusive relationships will most likely not leave that guy.

Why??
A backdoor.

A female will read this and call me names and denounce what I said vehemently but sadly they don't know that they want/need to be treated badly.

Let me kuku sleep
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Xbursta(m): 3:24am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

This month I sent d guy notice dat I will no longer endure it, he should go look for apartment else where because to me, he is not a responsible person. No attempt to get a job yet sleeping with different women.

Just this evening an alert enters my phone. His gf paid the rent and according to my care-taker they both are staying together right now.

The girl left her house to come stay with him.

I am really shocked because considering what this girl has gone through in this guy's hand, no one would think the girl will date him again talk more of paying house rent for him.

Some women are golden.

Oga land lord it is simple she's addicted to his joystick grin
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

This month I sent d guy notice dat I will no longer endure it, he should go look for apartment else where because to me, he is not a responsible person. No attempt to get a job yet sleeping with different women.

Just this evening an alert enters my phone. His gf paid the rent and according to my care-taker they both are staying together right now.

I am really shocked because considering what this girl has gone through in this guy's hand, no one would think the girl will date him again talk more of paying house rent for him.

Some women are golden.

Oga land lord it is simple she's addicted to his joystick
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Xbursta(m): 3:28am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
The guy has been out of work for 2yrs plus. But his joblessness never stops him from womanizing.

People in the compound complains a lot. One student left the building because he was tired of seperating fights.

Several times his girl has caught him with different ladies. Some of the ladies are his girl's friends.

People say he uses jaz on all of them. He has slept with 3girls (students) who were living in the same compound with him. And these girls knew he was sleeping with them all.

My care-taker says he has slept with all the ladies living in that building.

i have done things but this said guy has dones things grin
GreatResearcher:
The guy has been out of work for 2yrs plus. But his joblessness never stops him from womanizing.

People in the compound complains a lot. One student left the building because he was tired of seperating fights.

Several times his girl has caught him with different ladies. Some of the ladies are his girl's friends.

People say he uses jaz on all of them. He has slept with 3girls (students) who were living in the same compound with him. And these girls knew he was sleeping with them all.

My care-taker says he has slept with all the ladies living in that building.

i have done things but this said guy has dones things
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by ubunja(m): 5:44am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Why am I being tagged like crazy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by ubunja(m): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Why??
A backdoor.

Let me kuku sleep

Lol kuku means pussy in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I was told he has slept with everygirl in the street. It baffles me how he does it bcus he's not working and Nigerian ladies don't do broke dudes.
He has worked on his dick spiritually...girls love to try what other girls say a lot about and besides some girls exaggerate.
Ask the girls what exactly make them fall for him..what you hear is the reason why the lady still don't want to loose him and for her investment on the guy...just fear of the future..her mindset..chain some ladies to abusive relationships.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Casan0va: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I'm not ubunja. I'll snub any other mention calling me someone else.
Thank you
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Casan0va: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:

Lol kuku means pussy in South Africa

Are you in SA?
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by abumeinben(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

Some women are golden.

The girl needs advice.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Raalsalghul: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

Some women are golden.

Are you sure the lady in question is not an evening newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2019
God please give me this kind of woman. She is really a rare gem.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Xbursta:

Oga land lord it is simple she's addicted to his joystick grin

Oga land lord it is simple she's addicted to his joystick
What joystik does he has that other men don't have?
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2019
zexy2030:

He has worked on his dick spiritually...girls love to try what other girls say a lot about and besides some girls exaggerate.
Ask the girls what exactly make them fall for him..what you hear is the reason why the lady still don't want to loose him
If what makes other ladies fall for him is the same reason this lady does not want to leave him, why do other ladies leave?
and for her investment on the guy...just fear of the future..her mindset..chain some ladies to abusive relationships.
Fear of future how? The lady here is very young in age, tall and beautiful. Very beautiful. Not that she's old and desperate for marriage. So what future is she afraid of?
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Xbursta(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
What joystik does he has that other men don't have?

GreatResearcher go and Research and you shall find what you seek
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2019
abumeinben:

The girl needs advice.
A lot of people have given her advice. There's one woman (same tribe with the girl) who was living in that building who was like a mother to this girl. The woman has talked to her many times to leave the guy that he's irresponsible but she refused. The woman even told her that the guy wanted to sleep with her.
Several times the guy has made attempts to sleep with the married woman. That was the reason the parked out from the building last year.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by BlueAir: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

He must be charismatic and very charming. That's the only explanation for the women acting the fool where he is concerned.

The man is a male slut. How any woman can put up with a community penis_ beats my imagination. Its just so... dirty.

Imagine dipping a stick that has been marinating in different _shit pits, soakaways and gutters, and then using that same stick to turn your delicious soup on the fire.

Disgusting.
God shocked this is ishilove gat truthful and dangerous mouth o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Are you sure the lady in question is not an evening newspaper?
She's a very young girl in her early 20s. Tall and very beautiful. She's industrious. A great hustler. Has a job and side-hustle. There was a time during one of their crisis that I wanted to ask the girl out but later I changed my mind bcus I didnt want trouble..
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2019
vingeophysicist:
God please give me this kind of woman. She is really a rare gem.
u seem to have my same view about this lady.
I wont say she's stupid and I wont say it's jaz. I'd just say that the lady is a rare gem. She's golden. Some people are just naturally good regardless of the payback they get.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Xbursta:

GreatResearcher go and Research and you shall find what you seek
lol
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Contumely: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
How high is an IQ of a hostel owner?

I said SOME women are golden. Remember this is Africa where an average man sees women as who.res, gold-diggers, lazy etc. And this is the same Africa where a lady feeds and pay two years rent for a man who is not her huband, a man who she has caught red-handed cheating on her several times, a man who disgraced her in the open. I find her act golden. If the reverse was the case, I don't think any man would still stand by a woman who cheats on him severally. The guy from a rich family and he can't feed himself or pay house rent? U just talked about critical thinking.

in this case the man is the one gaining more. No amount of good sex one would thinking he's giving the girl worth all what the girl has gone through in his hand. Did I tell u the girl lost her first job because of the guy?

In this guy's case, the girl does not gain monetaryly . And I don't think she has happiness or peace of mind knowing her man is a cheat and a beater.

Thanks for the offer. I think u need the pills more than I do.
Yes you have low IQ, it related to hotel ownership because I know most persons with iq as low as yours are at best, caretakers not owners.

Yes, the guy could be from a rich family. He could be an heir. You lack analytical skills mehn!

As per the girl not gaining more, do you know about adequacy and sufficiency of consideration?

You are a jejune green fellow.

Ubunja please give him some pills, prefarably the red one before it's late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! One Of My Friends Is Getting Raped Now / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.