Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (8952 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Contumely: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:

With this, I have known ur IQ.

No you can't know my iq, you lack such facilities. It's that bad.

Your responses betray it.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Contumely: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
u seem to have my same view about this lady.
I wont say she's stupid and I wont say it's jaz. I'd just say that the lady is a rare gem. She's golden. Some people are just naturally good regardless of the payback they get.

This guy is now imbecilic. I thought he was redeemable.

This is the apogee of bunkum.
Spits

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by AgentGoat: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

This month I sent d guy notice dat I will no longer endure it, he should go look for apartment else where because to me, he is not a responsible person. No attempt to get a job yet sleeping with different women.

Just this evening an alert enters my phone. His gf paid the rent and according to my care-taker they both are staying together right now.

The girl left her house to come stay with him.

I am really shocked because considering what this girl has gone through in this guy's hand, no one would think the girl will date him again talk more of paying house rent for him.

Some women are golden.

No. She's mad and she have no one to tell her.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
u seem to have my same view about this lady.
I wont say she's stupid and I wont say it's jaz. I'd just say that the lady is a rare gem. She's golden. Some people are just naturally good regardless of the payback they get.
it is only people that have not experienced the other side of life that will not value this kind of lady.
These days no matter how you spend or show care for a lady her loyalty is not a guaranty. This particular lady spends on the guy and still remained loyal. God, I need this kind of lady so I can shower her with love.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by kingdiamond(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Am wondering why you have not mentioned any good quality u see in this guy . Whether he is very handsome, jovial etc . You keep on saying how can his dick be diffrent from other's .
GreatResearcher:
I was told he has slept with everygirl in the street. It baffles me how he does it bcus he's not working and Nigerian ladies don't do broke dudes.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Some women are golden.

Maybe that’s why they dig for it...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2019
kingdiamond:
Am wondering why you have not mentioned any good quality u see in this guy . Whether he is very handsome, jovial etc . You keep on saying how can his dick be diffrent from other's .
There's no feature (physically) that the guy has that others in the same building do not have.

The guy is Tall, there are three other tall guys living there. The guy is fair, there are more than five fair dudes living there. The guy is hairy, two hairy guys are there.
The only difference is dat he is the only one in the building who is not schooling or working. Others are either schooling or working.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
When a person does good, applaud the person. When a person does bad, condemned it.

Don't let ur hate for a person or a gender rule ur sense of judgement.

Becus u don't like the female folks, don't see their good deeds as stupidity. And becus u like the male folks, don't see their stupidty as smartness.

Drop ur ego.

Someone here called the guy 'Sharp guy'. So ur own definition of being sharp is to sit at home doing nothing and get fed by a woman.

Other called the girl stupid.. So becus the lady has done what is rare in this part of the world she is now stupid.. Bcus to u, it's only men who should care for women..
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Contumely:

Yes you have low IQ, it related to hotel ownership because I know most persons with iq as low as yours are at best, caretakers not owners.

Yes, the guy could be from a rich family. He could be an heir. You lack analytical skills mehn!

As per the girl not gaining more, do you know about adequacy and sufficiency of consideration?

You are a jejune green fellow.

Ubunja please give him some pills, prefarably the red one before it's late.
Like I said earlier, u need the pills more than I do. And pls dont fail to take black pills too.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If what makes other ladies fall for him is the same reason this lady does not want to leave him, why do other ladies leave?Fear of future how? The lady here is very young in age, tall and beautiful. Very beautiful. Not that she's old and desperate for marriage. So what future is she afraid of?
G-boys knows the key, especially if she is from a wealthy family. the secret.. mind u a girl can do that on u...esp..a desperate prostitute..u enter u r trapped..u can't rest until u sex her and ur mind will be blind to her faults and no family can entreat to break the relationship.

they get ur picture and put in the bottle, some times ur sperm invoke ur image...through it into the river...nothing can remove u from her..even if she continues in her line of trade..u will still tell everyone u love her..u will feel suicudal urself..if u don't see her a day..
same is happening to that lady.
Visit Edo,/ijebu/ delta see it working on men and women alike..it's not the dick it's black power..
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ximenez(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I disagree, she has no self esteem. Period.imagine if your sister did this. I will slap sense into her head
It's easy to pass comments like this online thinking reality is black and white. So for your mind now you are smarter and more reasonable than the girl.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
zexy2030:

G-boys knows the key, especially if she is from a wealthy family. the secret.. mind u a girl can do that on u...esp..a desperate prostitute..u enter u r trapped..u can't rest until u sex her and ur mind will be blind to her faults and no family can entreat to break the relationship.

they get ur picture and put in the bottle, some times ur sperm invoke ur image...through it into the river...nothing can remove u from her..even if she continues in her line of trade..u will still tell everyone u love her..u will feel suicudal urself..if u don't see her a day..
Visit Edo,/ijebu/ delta see it working on men and women alike..it's not the dick it's black power..
Though I don't believe in all these jaz and charms stories, but if am told to pick between jaz and good dick, I will pick jaz. i.e. I'll say d guy uses jaz rather than good dick.

He's not the only one with good dick. Is he?

But for now, I believe the girl is just naturally good..
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ximenez:
It's easy to pass comments like this online thinking reality is black and white. So for your mind now you are smarter and more reasonable than the girl.
not necessarily. I am just more in control of my actions and decisions
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ximenez(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
not necessarily. I am just more in control of my actions and decisions
Lol, or so you think. You remind me of these football pundits who are always criticizing coaches from the studios and in the media, drawing different formation and assuming different tactics with their imaginations but when they are fortunate enough to get a job as a coach they go on to lose ten matches in a row.

The thing is you don't know the full extent of the relationship between those two mentioned, it might even be more than meet the eyes, what if the lady's fortunes and more has been tied to the guy and she mustn't leave him hence things will change for her?

You can't be certain, unless you are in exact situation. But it's easy to assume on the sideline and dish out blames.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ximenez:
Lol, or so you think. You remind me of these football pundits who are always criticizing coaches from the studios and in the media, drawing different formation and assuming different tactics with their imaginations but when they are fortunate enough to get a job as a coach they go on to lose ten matches in a row.

The thing is you don't know the full extent of the relationship between those two mentioned, it might even be more than meet the eyes, what if the lady's fortunes and more has been tied to the guy and she mustn't leave him hence things will change for her?

You can't be certain, unless you are in exact situation. But it's easy to assume on the sideline and dish out blames.
I will not argue with you any further
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Though I don't believe in all these jaz and charms stories, but if am told to pick between jaz and good dick, I will pick jaz. i.e. I'll say d guy uses jaz rather than good dick.

He's not the only one with good dick. Is he?

But for now, I believe the girl is just naturally good..
isn't she seeing the guy playing her? except is this kind of ladies that do he disvirgined me, I must marry him..except this too. some girls have this mindset too...while some still believe that if u don't maltreat them u don't love them..different strokes for different folks..if u dare go close and entice her and she says only that guy no one else..guy na jaz o..from true life experience..
for instance collect snail water and rub it on ur dick before sex..the woman will be glued to u.
things won't work her own way if she does otherwise.
while some claim that the guy helped when he was working but for her maybe not.
self esteem is the root of sticking to one guy for years.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Like I said earlier, u need the pills more than I do. And pls dont fail to take black pills too.
there are times I feel like taking the black ones. This shet can get tiring.

Let it Burn!!!
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Are you in SA?
yes

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Boxer007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Some women are golden.

I'll explain later.

Who cares about women? No man. Men should stick together and women should find another planet. Preac
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
zexy2030:

isn't she seeing the guy playing her? except is this kind of ladies that do he disvirgined me, I must marry him..except this too. some girls have this mindset too...while some still believe that if u don't maltreat them u don't love them..different strokes for different folks..if u dare go close and entice her and she says only that guy no one else..guy na jaz o..from true life experience..
for instance collect snail water and rub it on ur dick before sex..the woman will be glued to u.
It cud b jaz.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Boxer007:

Who cares about women? No man. Men should stick together and women should find another planet. Preac
Sometimes I imagine a world without dem
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by abumeinben(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
A lot of people have given her advice. There's one woman (same tribe with the girl) who was living in that building who was like a mother to this girl. The woman has talked to her many times to leave the guy that he's irresponsible but she refused. The woman even told her that the guy wanted to sleep with her.
Several times the guy has made attempts to sleep with the married woman. That was the reason the parked out from the building last year.

In that case, obsession is her case. Or did she take any oath with the guy? All the same, no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by TOMSY(f): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
zexy2030:

Bros. It's not jaz at all. funmisticqueen is right here. The girl has a very low self esteem. She has issues.
GreatResearcher, if you want to prove me wrong, do your research about her family background, she's likely from a broken home or has some childhood issues still affecting her. You said you wanted to ask her out? If the table were reversed, these kind of ladies would turn the tables on you and treat you like trash instead. I can assure you that such lady will NEVER appreciate you treating her nicely. They're wired that way. I have some of them as friends. They have a really poor taste in men.
Our problem in Nigeria is we don't take visiting therapists and psychologists seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

This month I sent d guy notice dat I will no longer endure it, he should go look for apartment else where because to me, he is not a responsible person. No attempt to get a job yet sleeping with different women.

Just this evening an alert enters my phone. His gf paid the rent and according to my care-taker they both are staying together right now.

The girl left her house to come stay with him.

I am really shocked because considering what this girl has gone through in this guy's hand, no one would think the girl will date him again talk more of paying house rent for him.

Some women are golden.

She is goldenly foolish or an hopeless idiot
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:
What love does to you is make you blind to your partner's faults, but on the flip side, blinds you to obvious red flags. On the long run, you become emotionally broken when _shit hits the fan and your eyes clears. Then you come to social media and start trumpeting the 'all men are barstards/all women are biatches' anthem.

And then again, people make the mistake of taking their partners for granted, especially when that they shower them with love. They don't know how precious the jewel they have is, not until they lose it. You trifle with people's emotions because you think you're hot cake and your partners don't have another option. You just don't care what you put them through.

Your tenant may just learn the hard way (if his girl grows some sense).

Love is a risky business.

The girl doesn't love the man neither does she love herself.

If she lived herself, she would know that the man is not good for her and she deserves better.

If she loved the man, she would encourage him to be the best he can be.

So no love here sis.

She probably saw her mother endure same and wonder why we are shouting. grin
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
His inability to pay rent on time and unwillingness to look for job are the reasons I will serve him a quit notice.

I plan giving the building out to whomever I'll marry this year and that would be a great opportunity to get rid of him.

Bros you harsh o!

You never get wife, you don get wedding date.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
TOMSY:
Bros. It's not jaz at all. funmisticqueen is right here. The girl has a very low self esteem. She has issues.
GreatResearcher, if you want to prove me wrong, do your research about her family background, she's likely from a broken home or has some childhood issues still affecting her. You said you wanted to ask her out? If the table were reversed, these kind of ladies would turn the tables on you and treat you like trash instead. I can assure you that such lady will NEVER appreciate you treating her nicely. They're wired that way. I have some of them as friends. They have a really poor taste in men.
Our problem in Nigeria is we don't take visiting therapists and psychologists seriously.
tomsy you are at it...if the symptom persist after 3days advice her to consult a psychologist.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by kingdiamond(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow . Are you for real ? Snail water ? Does it apply to both male & female ? Does it have an antidote ?
zexy2030:

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by bukatyne(f): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

That guy has already found a form of control over her.

Could be either very good dick or something else more inane.

He doesn't know that most girls that are in abusive relationships will most likely not leave that guy.

Why??
It's a flaw in the female psyche.
A backdoor.

A female will read this and call me names and denounce what I said vehemently but sadly they don't know that they want/need to be treated badly.

Let me kuku sleep

I know you are quoting all these red pill nonsense grin

Most ladies saw their fathers beat their mothers and the mothers stayed. Some abused women are even marriage counsellors in their churches.

Now tell me why their daughters would leave an abusive relationships?

What other examples have they seen?

Take the OP's golden girl as a case study.

How old is she? How did she grow up? How was her parents relationship? What have they fed her with?
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Casan0va: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
bukatyne:

I know you are quoting all these red pill nonsense grin

Most ladies saw their fathers beat their mothers and the mothers stayed. Some abused women are even marriage counsellors in their churches.

Now tell me why their daughters would leave an abusive relationships?

What other examples have they seen?

Take the OP's golden girl as a case study.

How old is she? How did she grow up? How was her parents relationship? What have they fed her with?

You probably have a point.
Upbringing plays a role in any human's psyche.

I still stand by my principle.
Be too nice to a girl and meet her every need and she despise you for your weakness..
Yes, she will like the attention and petting and name calling, but a part of her wants you to show that you're a man and say no sometimes.

Girls love a physical man. I'm not saying you should beat up your girlfriend. Far from it.
But don't he afraid to draw your boundary and if she continually steps on your boundary then she's actually challenging you.

You need to show your authority.
Need I tell you that some girls like being choked during sex?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by TOMSY(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
bukatyne:

The girl doesn't love the man neither does she love herself.

If she lived herself, she would know that the man is not good for her and she deserves better.

If she loved the man, she would encourage him to be the best he can be.

So no love here sis.

She probably saw her mother endure same and wonder why we are shouting. grin
True. She doesn't see it as anything wrong. She doesn't love or respect herself, so she is not even qualified to love the boyfriend. Those ubunja red pill stuff works on such ladies easily.

If GreatResearcher were to approach this same girl with the mentality of 'you're a golden girl...bla bla bla', she would look down on him, take him for granted and come back to her friends, and we would ridicle d OP together, but once she meets a man like the OP's tenant, even her best friend will not know about any tangible thing happening in the relationship. She could even cut her friends off for the guy. I hate to be friends with such people. They cut people off whenever they feel like, but when someone who can manipulate them comes, they become puppets.

Many ladies have 'daddy issues' (google it). Emotionally, you tend to attract someone like yourself, while physically, opposites attract.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / Have You Seen This Offer From Airtel? / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.