Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (8960 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by COOL10(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I was told he has slept with everygirl in the street. It baffles me how he does it bcus he's not working and Nigerian ladies don't do broke dudes.

Dude you're obviously jealous of the guy and you don't even know it. You're jealous of your own tenant cheesy
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
bukatyne:

Bros you harsh o!

You never get wife, you don get wedding date.
31st August 2019 is the date.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
COOL10:

Dude you're obviously jealous of the guy and you don't even know it. You're jealous of your own tenant cheesy
Actually I am. I just wish she was mine. Bro I need a wife and I need her type.
I am jealous dat he has sometin golden. Am not jealous that he deeps his stick in every hole.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
bukatyne:

The girl doesn't love the man neither does she love herself.

If she lived herself, she would know that the man is not good for her and she deserves better.

If she loved the man, she would encourage him to be the best he can be.

So no love here sis.

She probably saw her mother endure same and wonder why we are shouting. grin
She and her whoring boyfriend are mad. They are very mad
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
31st August 2019 is the date.
Calm down, little brother, so you don't fall into pit.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by COOL10(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Actually I am. I just wish she was mine. Bro I need a wife and I need her type.
I am jealous dat he has sometin golden. Am not jealous that he deeps his stick in every hole.

Ohh shiit angry. Stop putting the lady on a pedestal. There's no such thing as a 'golden woman'. What you see happening is just a result of the guy fuckkingg her up mentally and physically so much that she can't think of living without him. Hence her 'extraordinary' efforts to keep him. There's nothing golden about that. It doesn't make her a saint,It doesn't make her virtuous. It's just a scenario of a guy who knows his game well and a lady who's so engrossed and enchanted,she can't leave.

If you like,go and form Mr Saviour. Na you them go use clean mouth cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by placeofallure(f): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
How high is an IQ of a hostel owner?

I said SOME women are golden. Remember this is Africa where an average man sees women as who.res, gold-diggers, lazy etc. And this is the same Africa where a lady feeds and pay two years rent for a man who is not her huband, a man who she has caught red-handed cheating on her several times, a man who disgraced her in the open. I find her act golden. If the reverse was the case, I don't think any man would still stand by a woman who cheats on him severally. The guy from a rich family and he can't feed himself or pay house rent? U just talked about critical thinking.

in this case the man is the one gaining more. No amount of good sex one would thinking he's giving the girl worth all what the girl has gone through in his hand. Did I tell u the girl lost her first job because of the guy?

In this guy's case, the girl does not gain monetaryly . And I don't think she has happiness or peace of mind knowing her man is a cheat and a beater.

Thanks for the offer. I think u need the pills more than I do.

Well spoken. You've shown them that your IQ is not flawed. Even if many won't accept it that she has a heart of gold, your tenant knows it deep in the core of his heart that he has dug doggedly and hit gold. Like Lucky Dube's song, "You don't know what you've got till you lose it all" Until one day,she runs out of goodness, the casanova's face will clear. I pray her efforts do not come to nothing though. These days when you're using your church mind in relating with people, they often mistake it for stupidity

Are you elderly? Call the guy, let him look for a job and stop philandering, he can't live off of the girl forever.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by MrFlavvor(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

There's nothing golden about this. She's just plain stupid. Is she going to feed his womanising ass forever? He has grown comfortable with being fed by a woman and when he gets back on his feet, he will go back to his whoring ways. If she's lucky she will get by with treatable STDs. If she isn't... well...

*shrugs*
I trust you to speak sense.
That girl is being plain stupid

1 Like

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
placeofallure:

Well spoken. You've shown them that your IQ is not flawed. Even if many won't accept it that she has a heart of gold, your tenant knows it deep in the core of his heart that he has dug doggedly and hit gold. Like Lucky Dube's song, "You don't know what you've got till you lose it all" Until one day,she runs out of goodness, the casanova's face will clear. I pray her efforts do not come to nothing though. These days when you're using your church mind in relating with people, they often mistake it for stupidity

Are you elderly? Call the guy, let him look for a job and stop philandering, he can't live off of the girl forever.
Someone on this thread said 'no one can ever do good to another without a reason'.

The world is so bad that when u do good it beats people's imagination and they start seeing u as one who is either mentality ill or under the influence of charm.

We are so used to bad things that good things are fictions to us..
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
kingdiamond:
Wow . Are you for real ? Snail water ? Does it apply to both male & female ? Does it have an antidote ?
native snail..only for the guy
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Adasun(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

He must be charismatic and very charming. That's the only explanation for the women acting the fool where he is concerned.

The man is a male slut. How any woman can put up with a community penis_ beats my imagination. Its just so... dirty.

Imagine dipping a stick that has been marinating in different _shit pits, soakaways and gutters, and then using that same stick to turn your delicious soup on the fire.

Disgusting.
sh¡t pits,soakaways,gutters?

I hope dats what is also under ur legs.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Adasun:
shit pits,soakaways,gutters?

I hope dats what is also under ur legs.
The weather is too hot to be asking stupid questions.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Adasun(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

The weather is too hot to be asking stupid questions.
u are so predictable.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Adasun:
u are so predictable.

How flattering
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Adasun(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

How flattering
da guy would keep on digging ur sisters free of charge and they is nothing u can do about it.

Go take a cool shower and calm ur nerves. U need it.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
It cud b jaz.
You believe in the existence of jazz but you don't believe in the existence of God. That's an irony
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Adasun:
da guy would keep on digging ur sisters free of charge and they is nothing u can do about it.

Go take a cool shower and calm ur nerves. U need it.
You must be mistaking your sisters for mine. Get your head out of your ass- it's not a hat. Stop projecting and go deal with your self esteem issues.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Adasun(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

You must be mistaking your sisters for mine. Get your head out of your ass- it's not a hat. Stop projecting and go deal with your self esteem issues.
a gud bath would have stopped all dis grin
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Though I don't believe in all these jaz and charms stories, but if am told to pick between jaz and good dick, I will pick jaz. i.e. I'll say d guy uses jaz rather than good dick.

He's not the only one with good dick. Is he?

But for now, I believe the girl is just naturally good..
Ishilove u saw this post?
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Calm down, little brother, so you don't fall into pit.
Found one. A nairalander.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Found one. A nairalander.
Does she agree with all your terms?
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Ishilove u saw this post?
Nope
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:
She did.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

She did. And she's not even about the offer. When I say women are golden, I have so many reasons for sayin it.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
She did. And she's not even about the offer. When I say women are golden, I have so many reasons for sayin it.
Regardless, before you do anything, have a pre-nup. Everything should be signed and notarized by a lawyer. This is to avoid future drama.

I speak from experience. Take this from someone has been around a lot longer than you- If don't want to get into a very hot mess that will make you regret your life, SIGN A PRE-NUP.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

This month I sent d guy notice dat I will no longer endure it, he should go look for apartment else where because to me, he is not a responsible person. No attempt to get a job yet sleeping with different women.

Just this evening an alert enters my phone. His gf paid the rent and according to my care-taker they both are staying together right now.

The girl left her house to come stay with him.

I am really shocked because considering what this girl has gone through in this guy's hand, no one would think the girl will date him again talk more of paying house rent for him.

Some women are golden.

And their alot women like this.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Regardless, before you do anything, have a pre-nup. Everything should be signed and notarized by a lawyer. This is to avoid future drama.

I speak from experience. Take this from someone has been around a lot longer than you- If don't want to get into a very hot mess that will make you regret your life, SIGN A PRE-NUP.
Sure I will. Everyting will be documented. Thanks. She's below the age range. Very young.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Natasha2(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
She does need help, she's messed up psychologically and I really feel for her. Wish someone could talk sense into her.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Sure I will. Everyting will be documented. Thanks. She's below the age range. Very young.
Cradle snatcher like you tongue cheesy

I'm happy for you dear
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Cradle snatcher like you tongue cheesy

I'm happy for you dear
her reason for marriage is strange.
According to her, she's not about the offer. She just needs freedom from parental pressure and she sees marriage as an escape door.

What advice can u give?

She's schooling.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
her reason for marriage is strange.
According to her, she's not about the offer. She just needs freedom from parental pressure and she sees marriage as an escape door.

What advice can u give?

She's schooling.
That's a wrong reason for marriage.

Marriage is very tough and I have a feeling she isn't ready. She just needs an avenue to escape housework and parental control. If she was financially independent and lived on her own, will she consider marriage?

If you want it to be a long lasting journey, you need to step back and study her. However, if it is a contract thing then you're good to go.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

That's a wrong reason for marriage.

Marriage is very tough and I have a feeling she isn't ready. She just needs an avenue to escape housework and parental control.
Escape is her only reason to marry.
If she was financially independent and lived on her own, will she consider marriage?
Her answer is NO.

If you want it to be a long lasting journey, you need to step back and study her. However, if it is a contract thing then you're good to go.
my fear is her parents might not accpt due to d fact dat she's young and schooling. According to her, they will.. I keep hopes alive. 31st is d date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.