Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (8961 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 1:43am On Feb 18, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Escape is her only reason to marry.
Her answer is NO.

my fear is her parents might not accpt due to d fact dat she's young and schooling. According to her, they will.. I keep hopes alive. 31st is d date.
I hope for your sake, they will.

Do you have a plan B if they don't agree?
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by GreatResearcher: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ishilove:

I hope for your sake, they will.

Do you have a plan B if they don't agree?
No plan B o. Even wen I wntd to get a plan B she kicks against it. Giving me 100% assurrance dat she will marry me.
We both are doin ourselves a bigger favour by marryin each other. She wont want to miss d opportunity so i believe she will do everyting in her power to make sure it works..
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
GreatResearcher:

No plan B o. Even wen I wntd to get a plan B she kicks against it. Giving me 100% assurrance dat she will marry me.
We both are doin ourselves a bigger favour by marryin each other. She wont want to miss d opportunity so i believe she will do everyting in her power to make sure it works..
Aaahhhh, you are so naive...

I hope it works out though. I sincerely hope it works.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by Youngpo413: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ishilove:

He must be charismatic and very charming. That's the only explanation for the women acting the fool where he is concerned.

The man is a male slut. How any woman can put up with a community penis_ beats my imagination. Its just so... dirty.

Imagine a stick that has been marinating in different _shit pits, soakaways and gutters, and then using that same stick to turn your delicious soup on the fire.

Disgusting.
The man is a champion,a boss who knows whats up...I like guys like that.
Re: Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) by generationz(f): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let me cut it short.

This month I sent d guy notice dat I will no longer endure it, he should go look for apartment else where because to me, he is not a responsible person. No attempt to get a job yet sleeping with different women.

Just this evening an alert enters my phone. His gf paid the rent and according to my care-taker they both are staying together right now.

The girl left her house to come stay with him.

I am really shocked because considering what this girl has gone through in this guy's hand, no one would think the girl will date him again talk more of paying house rent for him.

Some women are golden.

If it was a man enduring a cheating partner would he be called golden?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not A Qualified Doctor But Ekaette Wants Me To Give Her Injection. / Can You Date A Lady/guy With A Very Poor Command Of The English Language? / I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.