Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend (45736 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail / Handsome Man Trends Online As Pictures With Different Ladies Emerge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by vastolord4(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2019
This was how Buhari and aisha started

2 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
These are mad people now

Na wa o cheesy
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by tsinzu: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Jeez!!!!!
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by planetx13: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2019
martyns303:

You are making it sound like she's doing the guy a favor by dating him.
talking about looking dirty, is the girl looking any better? They are within their class.

True... That's Nigerian women and their entitlement mentality

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

True love is when a girl dates a poor and wretched looking mad man.
Woow!!
The way y'all always shove this your mentality down our throats like you will do the same if the reverse is the case is amazing. grin

Fvck off already.

He may be poor but not mad and the lady isn't good looking either, she is ugly and dirty.
If to say nah movie we go tittle am dirty in love because both of 'em are very dirty.

What do you mean by do the same if reverse is the case? 90% of ladies on here(starting with you) are broke and y'all have boyfriends so what the fvck are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2019
I think say na two mad guys sef sadsad
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Ogaga87(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Weed connection
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by islandmoon: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:
This is the definition of true love.

The girl no like material things
yes, she's buhari supporter , APC member , they will go for honey moon / vacation seening the Statue of Poverty in Abuja

APC built the statue of poverty as their own version of American statue of liberty after Nigeria overtook India as poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by dikeke: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2019
As funny as it sounds, this was what came to my mind. These are mad people now[/quote]
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Melord4(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
These are mad people now
grin
Nackzy:
These are mad people now
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

True love is when a girl dates a poor and wretched looking mad man.
Woow!!
The way y'all always shove this your mentality down our throats like you will do the same if the reverse is the case is amazing. grin

But naija guys have been dating broke girls since 1880BC.

In fact, many naija guys have dated broke girls and even carried her entire family members join.

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by dazzlingd(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:

And the guy not attracted by flesh.

This is the true definition of the beast and the beast
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by midehi2(f): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:

Na where she know reach jare, or let a venza owner toast her now, she go leave this one grin
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Aeronautic22(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Lol true love indeed

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Contact us now when we still have the link
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by aalangel(f): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2019
When last they wash dat boxers abeg, and that wan don comot for lingerie����
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by omoteacher(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Why making them more popular ? NL forum home of turning /promoting unknown persons from grass to grace.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by MKULTRA: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Them be like ritualist grin
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Ebere2020(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Gofwane:
Amadioha & Karashika cheesy cheesy
hahahahah. you don finish am
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by ChiefVolt007: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2019
KardinalZik:

The girl sef no too fine na.
trust me, money go polish am under 1 week
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by elkarim: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
These are mad people now
ah swear
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by sheDD(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
KardinalZik:

The girl sef no too fine na.
how many girls in ur street is finer than her
Some girls are jst consumed with d "mentality thing" whether the fone or not
But it seems this one is still unalloyed cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by koyeni(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Love wantintin

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
Fvck off already.

He may be poor but not mad and the lady isn't good looking either, she is ugly and dirty.
If to say nah movie we go tittle am dirty in love because both of 'em are very dirty.

What do you mean by do the same if reverse is the case? 90% of ladies on here(starting with you) are broke and y'all have boyfriends so what the fvck are you talking about?

What do you mean?

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by CustardPrince(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:

Abeg... I'll prefer a girl that likes material things
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2019
pocohantas:

What do you mean?
This one wan start a fight now.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
This one wan start a fight now.

Lmao. Answer me na
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. Answer me na
9 out of every 10 ladies in romance section no get money.

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by simeotexy: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2019
grin this are mad people na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.