Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend (45681 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail / Handsome Man Trends Online As Pictures With Different Ladies Emerge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Ikeboboafri: 4:50am On Feb 18, 2019
A man who has caught the feelings bug has been trending online, over loved photos with his girlfriend he shared on social media.

The man who has been trending online over the loved up photos he shared, posed with a love poster in one and kissed his girlfriend in another. However social media users who reacted to the photos shared, are much more concerned about the state of his apartment. Here are the photos shared below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/man-trends-over-loved-up-photos-with-his-girlfriend/

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by medexico(m): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2019
This is the definition of true love.

The girl no like material things

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nackzy: 5:47am On Feb 18, 2019
These are mad people now

194 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nuulife: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by MartinCorridon: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2019
grin tongue

It is my friend here called ngadaAwo alias IsaAbubakar tongue

PS - i snapped the pictures on Vals Day grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by MartinCorridon: 6:11am On Feb 18, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by fykes(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2019
True love is when this dude has 10M and he still remembers the girl

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by KardinalZik(m): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:
The girl sef no too fine na.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Preshy561(f): 6:36am On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:

True love is when a girl dates a poor and wretched looking mad man.
Woow!!
The way y'all always shove this your mentality down our throats like you will do the same if the reverse is the case is amazing. grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Noblefreeman(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Conji was live

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2019
looking like sacrifices to gods

16 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by tobbbbby(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Woow!!
The way y'all always shove this your mentality down our throats like you will do the same if the reverse is the case is amazing. grin

grin
Preshy561:

Woow!!

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by ngadaAwo: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:
grin tongue

It is my friend here called ngadaAwo alias IsaAbubakar aka 50 other monikers tongue

PS - i snapped the pictures on Vals Day grin

lol
done

2 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by MartinCorridon: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2019
ngadaAwo:
tongue

We are best of friends and we tease each other, why are you reporting me ?

Let us amuse the others nah grin
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by KingLennon(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2019
It's nobody business....Every mallam with him kettle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by eightsin(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2019
Love in strange places
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by martyns303(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Woow!!

You are making it sound like she's doing the guy a favor by dating him. talking about looking dirty, is the girl looking any better? They are within their class.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:

Bros pr!ck na better material o

4 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Speedyconnect15: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Looks like a skit
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by ngadaAwo: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:

We are best of friends and we tease each other, why are you reporting me ?

Let us amuse the others nah grin
tongue cheesy cool
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by MartinCorridon: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2019
ngadaAwo:
tongue cheesy cool

Oya remove the message to the MODs. Let us make people smile today. Me too i would remove it when it gets to FP....

Deal ? grin
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by numowiwo: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2019
smelling

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by ngadaAwo: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:

Oya remove the message to the MODs. Let us make people smile today. Me too i would remove it when it gets to FP....

Deal ? grin
lol done grin
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by MartinCorridon: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol done grin

How's Kebbi ? Hope you are ready to Buharilate tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by ngadaAwo: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:

How's Kebbi ? Hope you are ready to Buharilate tongue
I'm 100% Atikulated ngada awo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Gofwane(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Amadioha & Karashika cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
These are mad people now
I thought as much, thanks for the clarification. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2019
fykes:
True love is when this dude has 10M and he still remembers the girl
Forget it, once that guy makes money, he will go 4 a better girl. She better go and find something doing 4 herself if she have none

4 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by fykes(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2019
gloria34:
Forget it, once that guy makes money, he will go 4 a better girl. She better go and find something doing 4 herself if she have none
What's not better about that girl.... Is oshiomole now a role model?

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Gofwane:
Amadioha & Karashika cheesy cheesy
Guy get small Conscience na

3 Likes

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Aijaybaby123(f): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2019
This is love ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.