Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend (45737 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail / Handsome Man Trends Online As Pictures With Different Ladies Emerge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
9 out of every 10 ladies in romance section no get money.

But the guys too no get na. So, we deserve each other... grin
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2019
pocohantas:

But the guys too no get na. So, we deserve each other... grin
You get
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
You get

Sure, I get your point smiley
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Uglymugg: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
KardinalZik:

The girl sef no too fine na.

Not even a single like on this post
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Sure, I get your point smiley
Aghugho nke gi bu follow come.

You no broke, savvy?

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
hmmmmm.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by danilmo: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

True love is when a girl dates a poor and wretched looking mad man.
Woow!!
The way y'all always shove this your mentality down our throats like you will do the same if the reverse is the case is amazing. grin

What are u saying, reverse kini

an average man is more richer than his opposite sex in fact worldwide and still love their partner well na..

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Woow!!
The way y'all always shove this your mentality down our throats like you will do the same if the reverse is the case is amazing. grin

As in ehn... The thing tire me oo
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
These are mad people now
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Ximenez(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
gloria34:
Forget it, once that guy makes money, he will go 4 a better girl. She better go and find something doing 4 herself if she have none
You sound so sure. Any past experience?
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Ximenez(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Woow!!

is the lady Miss World? She might be prettier than you but i think she's is the same class with her bf.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Sarang(f): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
medexico:
This is the definition of true love.

The girl no like material things

Nonsense! Poverty na im she like abi
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
fykes:
True love is when this dude has 10M and he still remembers the girl

You have said it all
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by crunchyg: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
This is love ooh
Come Aijay why are you looking like that?
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Chepy: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
This is love ooh
Is it the Snapchat filter or are you just really gorgeous?

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Aijaybaby123(f): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2019
I don't know ooh
Chepy:
Is it the Snapchat filter or are you just really gorgeous?
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Aijaybaby123(f): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2019
How am I looking? [color=#990000][/color]
crunchyg:

Come Aijay why are you looking like that?
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by crunchyg: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
How am I looking? [color=#990000][/color]
Like someone that needs help
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Manbiggs(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
I don't know ooh
I am still asking myself the same question
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Chepy: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
I don't know ooh
Well the picture is fine wink
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by MedicH: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

What do you mean?

Lol 4th studio album justin Bieber
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by chigoizie7(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
The girl sef be like mad person
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by nlPoster: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
They're both very good looking but they need to marry, in my opinion.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
martyns303:

You are making it sound like she's doing the guy a favor by dating him. talking about looking dirty, is the girl looking any better? They are within their class.

Dat preshy561 no dey reason at all.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2019
did you notice how tried and frail the guy looks, Even the spark is gone from his eyes,that girl is a fvcking machine and she is on a mission to completely destroy that poor guy, even that pics must have been taken after a hot round,by their looks you shall know them,that girl is a nympho and she will use,abuse and suck every juice from that poor guy body before discarding him and jumping to the next unsuspecting victim,I have been in similar situations and it is not love, the guy is been used to quench an unquenchable volcano between the girls legs.
Re: Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend by Khalidase83(m): 5:50am On Dec 28, 2019
They look like people undergoing rehab.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria / How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.