Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: (1423 Views)

Don’t Underestimate The Power Of Love / The Strength Of A Powerful Ejaculation / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by ds700(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2010
deleted
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by double08(m): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2010
stop eavesdropping,does not tell good of you cool
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by ds700(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2010
double08:

stop eavesdropping,does not tell good of you cool

Noted, I hope to change some day (certainly not today!)
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by sd6: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2010
Lol
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by googles: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2010
ds700:

Noted, I hope to change some day (certainly not today!)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

self-confessed Amebo cheesy
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by ds700(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

self-confessed Amebo cheesy

I've gat some sh_i_ t to attend, After then,
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by 1104(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2010
poster

please i am advising u not as a friend but as a brother

You have to seriously stop if you keep doing this, U are seriously Gonna keep seeing things and it is not good for your health, Just look @ the spew u are tryna post~ are u tryna 2 fall the hands of Men in general, angry
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by Omolola1(f): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by Tosinville(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2010
I tire 4 dis guy o!, u think say na every guys dey form mumu like dis anytime wey him see woman.
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by Omolola1(f): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2010
Tosinville:

I tire 4 dis guy o!, u think say na every guys dey form mumu like dis anytime wey him see woman.

abi o grin
he be first class mumu tongue
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by ds700(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2010
Omolola1:

abi o grin
he be first class mumu tongue
Tosinville:

Don't take it personal.

HOLY PEOPLE!

I am at peace with other people's opinion of me!

&

The greatest "sin" in the world is to pretend to be someone you're not in order to please another person.

Am only being ME (always very sincere)

Your ability to manage all manner of human beings(bot sane and insane makes you DA REAL FELLOW.

Readers, use your heads to read the handwriting that is on my wall.
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by Jaideyone(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^ why should we use our senses to read the hand writing on the wall when the writer didn't use his senses while writing it? tongue
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by Tosinville(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^i tire for dat poster o!
Re: Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: by ds700(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
Jaidey-one:

^^^ why should we use our senses to read the hand writing on the wall when the writer didn't use his senses while writing it? tongue

My comment was actually meant for those that have head, as one cannot give what they didn't have.

(1) (Reply)

How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? / Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. / Naija Babes, We Are Pleading!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.