Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? (8129 Views)

Help A Brother To Overcome The Weakness With Girls / Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2010
I am a man and a woman has always been my greatest weakness.

well, no man chases a beautiful just to show her to his friends, what do u think?

ermm 190, bro, pls stay away, far far away !! cheers!! wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Mygoldie(f): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2010
agree. ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
100% agree cool cool cool cool
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Yorisb: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
I disagree, vehemntly! cool
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Tosinville(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mr.cork,

100% disagree, is that d reason why your girlfriend always knock or slap u and you wil still laugh to it whenever u want punanie from her? msheww!! well we have different so u can't just group al guys together.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by babyme1(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mr-Cork, bro, how many womens caused ur downfall. Tell me n i will advice u on what to do,truss me. No oofience
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Mygoldie(f): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yorisb:

I disagree, vehemntly! cool

why not
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Tosinville(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^^i wonder o!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Yorisb: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

why not

because I just do not agree
Tosinville:

^^^i wonder o!

Are u 4 moi or against moi? undecided
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Onyema1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
no ooofeincees
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by seunmsg(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mr Cork, so light skinned ladies are finally causing ur downfall, no offeeince.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Dyt(f): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
mr cork (m) no oofeiinse
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
ok, to be honest, my heart been now been broken so many times by womens, am now planing to become a

born again, truss me , I blame my ex, this chick controlled me like a robot. she waz light skinangry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
No black women must be trusted, especially if she light skin, actualy, especilay if she nigerian

Dark skin womens ok, though angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MOBO444(f): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
i disagree with you.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by izby(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
how can women be ur weakness when men cant live without woman, i disagree with u
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by adosjun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
Only cocky brains r weaken by women,  So i strongly disagree
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
ermm CORRECTION!!!  Madam, we aint talkin about GAY MEN, gademmit!!  

we talking about real men!! angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by 190: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
Thank God this foo! said i should stay away

cos women are his weakness

and women are my strength

190 and mr.cock wud never agree

i kant wait to KILL who ever is behind this cocky besterd angry angry angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Yorisb: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^ grin grin

izby:

how can women be your weakness when men cant live without woman, i disagree with u

U look good in your pics wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2010
ok but did you realize a woman brought down the most powerful man in the world: Bill clinton (power of BJ)
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by hackney(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
Women are neither my weakness nor my strength.
I just luv 'em.

( a really curvy sista walking past swinging her hips turns me on badly but that's not a weakness; no?)
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
Bro do u no how many times curvy women cause road accidents in a day?, especially those

with serious Nyansh. They even take lives, they do have strength . truss me
wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by zicoisaac: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
confirm ma!!!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Phate07(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2010

I agree with poster. Cos the first man, Adam, was undone by a woman, Eve.
angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Candyness(f): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
ha ha ha ha . this is very hilarous grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkyJoe: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
ermm which woman? angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by laboxy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Women are the weakness on many great men 'Abacha' is a good example, he lost his life and leadership of Nigeria through women. WOMAN POWER NA REAL POWER
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Dsense(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mr-Cork:

ok, to be honest, my heart been now been broken so many times by womens, am now planing to become a

born again,   truss me  ,  I blame my ex, this chick controlled me like a robot.   she waz light skinangry

Yes,i was like i've seen Mr cock on Tv before >>>>>

Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkyJoe: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
D-Sense <<< Employed Crack head angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Dsense(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Corky Joe:

D-Sense <<< Employed Crack head angry
Sorry that i had to display ur picture online.It won't happen again ,I promise grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2010
Mr. Cork, Im suspecting you. With all your sheesh kebab's on the dark skin fair skin ladies, I am starting to think that its not them which have a problem but maybe you are the main problem in the realtionship. Have you check yourself? (No offense!) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Brazil Women Love Tan Lines on their body(photos, 18+) / I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.