Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Say Somtin 2 Dis! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Somtin 2 Dis! (1875 Views)

hh / My Boyfriend Likes Medium Sized Bossom N Wants Me 2 Do Somtin 2 Make Mine Bigger / Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Gudgurl: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2010
Nlandas plabs advc,u can insult if u chose 2. I wnt 2 knw if wat am doin is rite or rong. If rong, hw can I put an end 2 it. I was stayin wit my parents b4 I got a job far away 4rm hom, dou same state. I got an apartmnt close 2 my place of wrk. My fiancé do com,spend days goes 2 wrk 4rm my place. Cos his house 2 is far. Is nt dat am nt comfortable wit him spendin som days wit me, bt our parents must nt knw. NLandas am I nt apearin cheap? Wil it help or hasten wedin preparatn? Bot parents had aproved bt no formal introductn nt 2 talk of wedin preparatn. Pls advc. U can insult cos i knw Nlanders.
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by phemmy88(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2010
Okay, Let the insult begins.

Lol
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by googles: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2010
i dont see anything wrong with it really. . . its not as if hez a parasite or moved in with you permanently

if its ok and you feel comfortable with the arrangement then Asta la vista

its not as if you guys are now doing things you weren't doing before abi ?
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by iyatrustee(f): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2010
phemmy88:

Okay, Let the insult begins.

Lol

seconded! where are all the busi body, and the self aclaimed AMEBO no 1(Jennykadry)?

seriously, u would appear cheap to him in the long run. if his place is far why not him relocating. and believe you me, he wont take the marriage plans serious again after all, what difference would that make when you guys already wake up next to each other and you serve him food everyday
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Gudgurl: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2010
He s gav himself 3mnths deadline 2 relocate. Tanx
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by googles: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2010
iyatrustee:

seconded! where are all the busi body, and the self aclaimed AMEBO no 1(Jennykadry)?

seriously, u would appear cheap to him in the long run. if his place is far why not him relocating. and believe you me, he wont take the marriage plans serious again after all, what difference would that make when you guys already wake up next to each other and you serve him food everyday

that doesnt change a friggin' thing mehn. . . . if a guy wants to marry you he will if he doesnt he will not

sleeping next to each other is by the way. . .if they dont live together wont they still sha[i]g[/i] ?

its not easy getting a house talk more of relocating after paying rent somewhere

i think the arrangement is not cheap if they know their limits
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Gudgurl: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2010
@google. Tanx
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by googles: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2010
Gudgurl:

@google. Tanx

anytime girl. . . just continue to be good wink
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Gudgurl: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
I wnt guys'opinion too
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
iyatrustee:

HAVE YOU GONE FOR THE HIV TEST AFTER YOUR HUSBAND CHEATED ON YOU?

@Poster

sit him down and find out what he wants from you and the relationship, yes both parents have approved isnt enough u need to actually walk down the aisle before God approves of iT, You are cheapening yourself, cos the guy isnt going to hasten anything, he goes to bed with good sex and wakes up with good sex and food, why should he marry then afterall he is already getting what he'd get even if he got married today for free of charge
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by iyatrustee(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2010
so you were eavesdropping? i called and you answered? seems you are pretty cool today you know? you answered reasonably without insults! seriously, i would need you to lecture me, am aiming to be Amebo N0 2 (Wont that be cool as for the HIV test, have you also done yours or u don forget say na you be this woman in question?
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by 1104(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
poster stop smoking too much  it is not good for your health
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2010
iyatrustee:

so you were eavesdropping? i called and you answered? seems you are pretty cool today you know? you answered reasonably without insults! seriously, i would need you to lecture me, am aiming to be Amebo N0 2 (Wont that be cool as for the HIV test, have you also done yours or u don forget say na you be this woman in question?

Am I the woman in question? my oh my what a sexy looking woman I must be for your husband to decide to share his D I. C.K with me cool

Do you really wanna sit down and find out what he wanted from me that he couldnt get from you? could it be that i groom myself better than you, or you lack common sense with your personal hygiene, you dress so un attractive or your body odour oozes out so terribly whenever he wants to penetrate inside you or your mouth stinks whenever he wants to kiss you? or could it be that you really are terrible in sex and he wanted to share his sexual fantasies with me?

Food for thought honey
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by iyatrustee(f): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
Chei! after all my diplomacy with you? you better no let that your SPEAKING THE TRUTH UNDILUTED decieve you grin grin grin grin grin grin i tot u woke up on the calm side of ur bed but bearing in mind what you go thru. all the same i still want to be like you. droping missiles in the name of UNDILUTED TRUTH cool care to tutor me? by the way, ur profile picture and posing is off the hook!!!!
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Gudgurl: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2010
Tanx jenny
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by double08(m): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2010
No go tell them say u see me for here
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by blank(f): 3:33am On Aug 27, 2010
I don't understand this poster.
First u guys are planning on getting married and attending marriage counselling now nothing is forthcoming.

Gudgurl:

Hmm! He proposed wit a ring infact we ve started a counseling class 4 intendin couple in my parents church.

Also, i thought u were the one complaining that he was cheating on u and doesn't respect u.

Gudgurl:

Yes! I wil hang on 2 dat word 'respect' i tink he doesn't respect me.

Na wa to u.
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Busybody2(f): 4:37am On Aug 27, 2010
Awaiting more sinners crawling outta the woodworks to accuse poster of living in sin, as if one sin is greater than the other, buncha hyprocrites cool
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Madukaele(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2010
poster he will not marry u ooo he will use u simple.

[size=48pt]gooogles i truely love u [/size]
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by kilakhan(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2010
@Gudgurl
i dont see how his staying over at your place is going to hurt. if you tell him not to sleep over he will definitely wonder whats going on. if you give him space he may well stray. stay the course and pray for the best.
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2010
blank:

I don't understand this poster.
First u guys are planning on getting married and attending marriage counselling now nothing is forthcoming.

Also, i thought u were the one complaining that he was cheating on u and doesn't respect u.

Na wa to u.

Oh dont forget to add the fact that she was looking for a husband on the dating section sometime in july

Seriously gudgirl what is your game? you said you are engaged, then you said he cheats like hell in your relationship, then you said he proposed with a ring and you lot were attending some marriage councelling for intending couples,now you say there is no form of engagement btw you both, sometime in july you were begging for a husband on the dating section?

What exactly is your problem
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by googles: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats wat happens wen pple want to beat themselves at the thread opening game grin
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats wat happens wen pple want to beat themselves at the thread opening game  grin
I hate lies, atleast come out str8 for pple to help you
Iyatrustee must have initiated her into the lying kingdom
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by iyatrustee(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2010
no offense intented oh. grin grin grin grin grin is Busy Body and Jennykadry one and the same person? anyone noticed that both of them live on 5mins from yaba left.
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2010
iyatrustee:

no offense intented oh. grin grin grin grin grin is Busy Body and Jennykadry one and the same person? anyone noticed that both of them live on 5mins from yaba left.

offence Intended you mean? wink
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Omolola1(f): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2010
*eating popcorn,* xpecting a fight~
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by iyatrustee(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2010
jennykadry:

no gudmorning to someone you are tutoring? forgive my grammar my darling. english no be my papa language.
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2010
Omolola1:

*eating popcorn,* xpecting a fight~

Go back to 190

iyatrustee:

no gudmorning to someone you are tutoring? forgive my grammar my darling. english no be my papa language.

Save your morning, I dont live in the same town
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by googles: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2010
jennykadry:

i must confess i dont actually believe the stories some pple spew here sometimes

i just give 'em a benefit of the doubt by advising them

iyatrustee:

they are prolly neighbours. . . . yaba left is not such a small place you know  cheesy
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Omolola1(f): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2010
jennykadry, leave me alone wit my popcorn o! P.S: where re d contestants 4 d fight na~
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
It just could not comprehend what u wrote.
Re: Say Somtin 2 Dis! by Moralistli(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
It's gotta be too selfish of any guy herein not to release dat yabbis dat u soooo much anticipated; Guess u ain't a skank, gud gurl gone wild&bad. Bitch

who am i 2 reject 24/7 wild/gud service by a gud gurl if i were in dat dude's shoes? I personally advise u guys 2 apply common sense which is d ability 2 do d right thing @ d right time,,,,,,,,,,instead of interpreting and misinterpreting yaself cos i can see u rocking cloud eight as u enjoy ya sexcapades.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Facebook Love,hmmm! / Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? / Where Can I Buy Pheromones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.