Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much (1105 Views)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by sue37: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hi to all,

I am new here and am in needed of advise here.

But fist let me explain this story, i will try to make it brief as possible!

We started going out last year in October and in November I realise I am in love with my man. However I didn't dare to tell him till he said it first (It didnt bother me) on new year's eve, he said it to me,  I am in love with you!,  after that I told him and we were together but in a long distance relationship!. Things been good and I just recently moved in with him amonth ago and on my birthday last week this is what he said " you know, I love you,  but i am NOT IN LOVE with you" explaining that his ways, and his trouble first marriage many many years ago. He belie ves when you marry, your in love then. I become stunned and confused. I was upset but stayed strong but still now I cant get it out of my head and wondering why, he in the first place said it. He act so romanctically to me,  kissing, holding hands, been together etc.

I feel like i have to now either push away my inlove feelings and just love him and move on and see what happens? I am so sad and angry inside and feel like a stupid fool. I had two marriages fails and this is the perfect partner (I have even written down the quailtiys in a man and describe it to be him!)

I feel like the world is tumbling down and now I am too scare if we break up only if we do break up,  THERE IS NO OTHER MAN EVER!!

Thanks.
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Slyr0x: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
You love him and he loves you, so i don't seem to see what the Problem is!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by treylaw: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
He likes you as a person, but he is not in love with you! Sorry, he DOES NOT LOVE YOU
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Omolola1(f): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hmmn,

Na wa o!
He loves you but not in love with you, hmmn!!!  they are two different things
at least he is being truthful to you, he just likes you!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by 1104(f): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2010
OOh SHoot!!!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by hakunajay(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
sue37:

Hi to all,

I am new here and am in needed of advise here.

But fist let me explain this story, i will try to make it brief as possible!

We started going out last year in October and in November I realise I am in love with my man. However I didn't dare to tell him till he said it first (It didnt bother me) on new year's eve, he said it to me,  I am in love with you!,  after that I told him and we were together but in a long distance relationship!. Things been good and I just recently moved in with him amonth ago and on my birthday last week this is what he said " you know, I love you,  but i am NOT IN LOVE with you" explaining that his ways, and his trouble first marriage many many years ago. He belie ves when you marry, your in love then. I become stunned and confused. I was upset but stayed strong but still now I cant get it out of my head and wondering why, he in the first place said it. He act so romanctically to me,  kissing, holding hands, been together etc.

I feel like i have to now either push away my inlove feelings and just love him and move on and see what happens? I am so sad and angry inside and feel like a silly fool. I had two marriages fails and this is the perfect partner (I have even written down the quailtiys in a man and describe it to be him!)

I feel like the world is tumbling down and now I am too scare if we break up only if we do break up,  THERE IS NO OTHER MAN EVER!!

Thanks.
This is a nice little piece of nonsense! The write up is so Bleep up, i wonder if this is english at all? Abeg, make u write am for broken english make i 4 understand or better still in ur native language so that someone can translate it to proper and understandable english!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Omolola1(f): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
which one can you write? mschew undecided
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by tosyne007(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
hakunajay:

This is a nice little piece of nonsense! The write up is so bleep up, i wonder if this is english at all? Abeg, make u write am for broken english make i 4 understand or better still in your native language so that someone can translate it to proper and understandable english!

u are a little bit too harsh there!!! not everyone can write constructive english and all we need to do is encourage them and not intimidate or shoot them down. though the write-up is so bad, we can still deduce wat the poster is trying to say.

@poster,

"i love u but i'm not in love with u", that's reallly new to me and it's quite confusing. It's either u are in love or not. i want to believe your guy loves u but he's been cautious cos he had a failed marriage. I will advise u dont get urself all worked up, just give him time and he will surely come around as long as he doesnt tell u off.

take care.
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Slyr0x: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2010
tosyne007:

u are a little bit too harsh there!!! not everyone can write constructive english and all we need to do is encourage them and not intimidate or shoot them down. though the write-up is so bad, we can still deduce wat the poster is trying to say.

@poster,

"i love u but i'm not in love with u", that's reallly new to me and it's quite confusing. It's either u are in love or not. i want to believe your guy loves u but he's been cautious cos he had a failed marriage. I will advise u dont get urself all worked up, just give him time and he will surely come around as long as he doesnt tell u off.

take care.

U said it all bro.
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Kinezeala(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2010
@hakuna
it's English and not english
i don't even understand this your unfortunate grammer
'your write up is bleep up'
wetin this one come mean?
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by googles: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2010
hakunajay:

This is a nice little piece of nonsense! The write up is so bleep up, i wonder if this is english at all? Abeg, make u write am for broken english make i 4 understand or better still in your native language so that someone can translate it to proper and understandable english!

what is this one spewing ?? wat is so hard to comprehend abt that post undecided

@poster

he loves you. . . he prolly needs time to heal from the first marriage esp if he was betrayed by his ex wife

its not easy to trust again you know, i think you should continue to love him and prove yourself trustworthy

hopefully he will change his perception of things and fall in love again smiley
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2010
@OP ive also said the same to my girl a while back.this is what he means,that he loves u 100% no matter what,loves u as a person and not 'in love with' like he is still weighing his love for you. At the early stage we say we are 'in love with'.but when we are sure to take things further we say 'i love you'. Thats men typically.
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by bxcode(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
@hakuna, na wah for you sef.
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by IyaBasira: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
hakunajay:

She is obviously panicking so she may not have been very coherent, but even a retard could have understood what she was saying.
This is much better than what some people write on this forum. And if you don't understand this form of English at it's simplest , then nobody can help you.

@ Poster ; Do you know that loving someone and being in love with them are different things?

Please look at this link and read the advice given to the person on that page. I hope it helps.

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/whats-the-difference-between-loving-and-being-in.html
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by hakunajay(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2010
@all- make una no vex oh, Ok, i love and i'm in love with the poster! Chikena!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by hakunajay(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2010
@all- make una no vex oh, Ok, i love and i'm in love with the poster! Chikena!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by double08(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2010
this your story self is somehow,dont really understand,so I will pass
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Harzan(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2010
hakunajay:

Ahah, hakuna'matata
Easy bro!!!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by violent(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2010
hakunajay:

you little 'arsehole!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by apples(f): 3:52am On Aug 27, 2010
Do u 2 happen to live in the DC area in U.S.A,? not that it has anything to do with the topic I am just curious.
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by citous(m): 5:16am On Aug 27, 2010
tosyne007:

@poster,

take care.

What is wrong with the write up if I may ask? Am kinda confused, I tot it was well articulated or at least it was fluent and conveyed its message.
"i love u but i'm not in love with u"
Seriously, whats so hard to understand there, I love you;platonic as in what you have for your family and friends. I am in love with you; romantic relationship.I think the best way to describe being in love is when you look at that one certain person and you realize how perfect their imperfections are, how you love every little detail about them, how you imagine yourself growing old with them, and the reverberating effect of that lasting first kiss, all at one time.
Sorry am I being all sappy on you guys  wink
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by Rooneyboy(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2010
U moved in with him and after a while he started telling u this crap , of course u gave him kpömö to eat. What were u expecting him to tell u ? Would u be my wife ? . . . . . .
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2010
why did you move in with him?
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by hakunajay(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
violent:

you little 'arsehole!
You stupid bum! My middle finger salutes you, cock-sucking maggot!
Re: In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much by omega25red(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
he loves you but is not in love with you

well that simply means he cares about you enough to consider you his girlfriend but he is no head over hills. Think about it you love your mother but you are not in love with her.
use that example to figure out his message to you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Put Her Where She Belongs? / Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair / What Will You Do In This Case? True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.