Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (86564 Views)

My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by DavidEsq(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin she looks like an overboiled Kanda..
Ayaf died grin

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by callmeVIBRANT(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jerkules:
If I release ehn...no voting tomorrow sad
why
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Hahaha
Men should start using condoms ooo.
Many LADIES are just DIRTY.

Reminds me of this grin

"Stupidity is when you lick a woman with your bare tongue and later s*x her with condom. What are you preventing, catarrh or headache"?
- An alleged Robert Mugabe quote.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Jerkules: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
why
Cos I'll b weak in spirit
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
hahahaha.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by oladipojesse(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Mad people
Mad youth
Will do anything for fame

Insane generation .

Without islam, You will lose all moral you could have

You need CHRIST.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by oladipojesse(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Mad people
Mad youth
Will do anything for fame

Insane generation .

Without islam, You will lose all moral you could have

You need CHRIST.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
oladipojesse:

You need CHRIST.

Who is christ
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by czarr(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Who is christ
go and ask mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by oladipojesse(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Who is christ

The only begotten son of God who came to die for my sins and yours...to reconcile us to the Father who greatly loves us.

HE Loves you,Abuheekmat.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2019
oladipojesse:

The only begotten son of God who came to die for my sins and yours...to reconcile us to the Father who greatly loves us.

HE Loves you,Abuheekmat.

How come your acclaimed son of god is also a god to some christians?
Who is right and who is wrong?

And which SIN .. how can he die for sin I commit? That's injustice

Yes, nabeey eesa loves me because am his brother and I also love him like I love nabeey musa.. they are my brothers
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
She wan go take sh!t, yet she dey twerk? What if the sh!t go commot her yansh while twerking nko?

I know is old thread but grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.