Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (86563 Views)

My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Are these mushroom blogs paying the mods
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Iranu
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin she looks like an overboiled Kanda..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by dododawa1: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Face me and slap you problem

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Gokoyer0(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fingers can never be equal.
Amarabae:
Public yard with one toilet/bathroom
*tufiakwa*
And she is not ashamed to post it on social media
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by MistaCode(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
All this tweaking just to jump queue and poogrin If you don't love this Country, you can as well livegrin
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by stanliwise(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I don't particularly like it when a woman is using the bathroom except maybe when she's urinating. One of the reasons I don't let them sleep over at my apartment.

I mean, one time I had this pretty lady in my bed and we're making out and groping each other when she drops the bomb!.... 'I wanna poop' she says. Damn! my erection shrunk! What a turn off!

She still can't understand why I didn't sleep with her that day. grin
see this one wey dey stay one room with public kitchen and toilet.... mtchew

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by KingAzari: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's either this female dog is a moderator here or she is dating one. All her nonsense posts keep making it to front page everyday.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by stanliwise(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gokoyer0:
Fingers can never be equal.
you don't get the point do you??
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Neat iPhone 6 64gb white now available for 56,000# in Lagos only. Dm 0811 083 4598 WhatsApp nd call
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Ademolaononuga: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tamarapetty:
I hope they won't postpone Erection tomorrow??

Their erection or Our erection?
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
undecided

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by peteroria1001: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thanks
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Every nonsense now na slay mama.

Tufiakwa. sad
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Gokoyer0(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Got it now.
stanliwise:
you don't get the point do you??

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Afritop(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Twerking is now a skill. If not careful it will be an added advantage when added to cv
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
It will be really bad if at the end the kpekus smells like rotten fish
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by ChijyWills(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Revolva(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Shallymhiz hahaha
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by BLUEJAYY: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
stanliwise:
see this one wey dey stay one room with public kitchen and toilet.... mtchew
You're such a clown. grin
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Numlock: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice concept with twerking.

See raw talent.

Smh.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by ikorodureporta: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Disgusting eedeot
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by zoby225588: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Viral! Top 10 "TWERKING" videos of popular Nigerian Celebrities*Tiwa salvage*yemi alade*Anita-+18. www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyGo5Gm5Jc&sns

please SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by juwoonn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
Public yard with one toilet/bathroom *tufiakwa* And she is not ashamed to post it on social media
LOL... Na acting now. That's her way. Nothing real.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by okwabayi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
No wonder when she came over she stayed a full month.
I’ll tell you guys right now: if a woman is good at twerking her skills don’t automatically transfer to the bedroom.
This one laid on the bed like a dead chicken every time.
Moving her body into desired positions was always a three man effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by sarahade(f): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Mad people
Mad youth
Will do anything for fame

Insane generation .

Without islam, You will lose all moral you could have

You see what I'm saying. Alfa in romance section still commenting. Smh
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Dshocker(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amarabae:
Public yard with one toilet/bathroom
*tufiakwa*
And she is not ashamed to post it on social media

Your future husband might be living there.And very soon,you will be joining him.
Re: Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ademolaononuga:

Their erection or Our erection?
Lol, yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.