Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity (89883 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Blackdisciple(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
brainpulse:
Fake news.

Awon omo ode. So the islamist extremist will have a meeting and write the minutes in English.

Bros you don't know what is going in the north you are in Lagos state na ...
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

"But your religion extremism is supported by your religious leaders unlike muslims. " Expert in indoctrination I hail o!!!! We are talking Christian Curriculum and suddenly we have shortcut to religious extremism, reminds me of Trumps "Build the Wall" The shorter the message, the less the logic the more it sticks. It has been really nice engaging with you
perhaps you should have read btw the lines when I said your curriculum needs reviews. For me to say that means I have seen christian extremists activities in Nigeria. Verbally and documented references. And several online materials on this NL platform the way your fellow Christians abuse Islam and muslims.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

I understand Yoruba partly, From what I followed, the person said Quran is a revelation, Paul wrote the bible. The Christian then replied, did the angel write the Quran or was it not a human as well. Then he said who told you Islam is the way, then something else I didn't understand. Then the call ended.

Is there something I missed?
you made me laugh on swahili now. I believe you have been very sincere so far until you watched this video. You are getting it right but you don't seem to watch everything or you held back info bcuz you acknowledged you can understand Yorùbá partly but suddenly when it comes to telling me how your fellow christian abused Muslim presenter you don't understand?. I told you it is probably longer than 15mins conversation how your fellow christian man abused Muslim preacher unprovoked. He called in few times within the conversations.

Please forget about whether QUR'AN or Bible is revelation, right or wrong. That's not the point I needed. Keep watching if you can.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
U may live in de creek and shout, fake news.

This people are never satify.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by alfarouq(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
Farouq you are an Islamic Terrorist

we don't expect you not to spew Taqiya

Do i need to remind you how northern Muslims keep changing the initial of their Islamic names e.g the Mohammad your president uses in his nepa bill certificate instead of muhammadu
You can say whatever you like, it does not change the truth nor does it reduce me anything.
I pray you will realise the truth and be humble enough to accept it before the terminator of desires visit.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

Oga, I will correct your terminology again, there is no Christian curriculum anywhere. If you are protestant you believe the five solas
Sola scriptura ("by Scripture alone"wink
Sola fide ("by faith alone"wink
Sola gratia ("by grace alone"wink
Solus Christus or Solo Christo ("Christ alone" or "through Christ alone"wink
Soli Deo gloria ("glory to God alone"wink

Anything apart from that read your bible, there are various church doctrines, sunday schools, as long as you believe in the basic, the holyspirit will take care of the rest.

Please post evidence of Christian extremist. You cannot just say it and go, evidence, evidence. Christians are usually the first people to counter extremists within the church. I will be suprised but life has nothing on fiction.

The last thread that I will admit that you are 100% right is the insults on Nairaland but Islam doesn't have the monopoly on that. I think religions in general are insulted, correct me if I am wrong. I don't take it to heart because christianity is a relationship with God, Jesus said they know not what they are doing. What does the Quran say about responding to insults?
You have rightly answered yourself. What do you do in your Bible study?. Check that curriculum.

I believe you don't seem to read the so called "69prayer points". I even extracted them in that thread to make it easy for reading audience but you shun. Is it okay to say your are being deceptive?. Is wishing for or praying for destruction of Muslims in your prayer points a kind of peace?. Maybe you have another definition of peace?.

You also said christians are the first to make peace. Okay let's see this then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gojqR4GlbNM

One of your pastors threatened Kwara govt. You can see another christian condemned him for initiating violence.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Blackdisciple(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
All the crises in Jos are taking place in Berom land.

Lies the crises is allover Jos.
The Muslims in Jos are the ones fuelling Jos crises and it always starts with them and back fire on them.

But one thing is for sure Christians in Jos are not like Christians in other parts of Nigeria as the bif starts we fight back without hesitation because we know their aims.

If anyone should come out and say the minutes of evil joint meeting they did in bauchi 2010 is fake then that person is yet to test the evil these men do.

The Jos crises started 2001, then I was in secondary school, the crises to come and go up till 2010 I left Jos.

They talked of the crises in Dogo nahawa in Jos but they lied about Christians attacking them there.

There was an illegal meetings on that faithful day ,truck loads of Fulanise accompanied by the Fulanise residing there came in at midnight disguising for a meeting, yelwa Shandam is a mixed settlement.

The chief there alerted the military personnel but they debunked it the next thing was some women who left Jos North to Jos South for church program were all slaughtered in that Dogo nahawa crises, about 500deaths , a mum to my kid brother school mate was also slaughtered on that day.

Any Muslim man u ask him of the crises that took place in Yelwa Shandam they will say it was the Christians that fuelled the crises simply because when the Muslims brought the fight they thought they will wipe out Christians there but I trust Jos Christians it was the other way round, the Muslims begged for their lives .

Jos issa wild wild west.
part of jos was named " New Jerusalem" after the 2001 Jos crises.
Maybe they don't really know the meaning of Jos, Jos mean Jesus Our Saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Blackdisciple(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
All the crises in Jos are taking place in Berom land.

Lies the crises is allover Jos.
The Muslims in Jos are the ones fuelling Jos crises and it always starts with them and back fire on them.

But one thing is for sure Christians in Jos are not like Christians in other parts of Nigeria as the bif starts Christians fought back without hesitation because we know their aims.

If anyone should come out and say the minutes of evil joint meeting they did in bauchi 2010 is fake then that person is yet to test the evil these men do.

The Jos crises started 2001, then I was in secondary school, the crises to come and go up till 2010 I left Jos.

They talked of the crises in Dogo nahawa in Jos but they lied about Christians attacking them there.

There was an illegal meetings on that faithful day ,truck loads of Fulanise accompanied by the Fulanise residing there came in at midnight disguising for a meeting, yelwa Shandam is a mixed settlement.

The chief there alerted the military personnel but they debunked it the next thing was some women who left Jos North to Jos South for church program were all slaughtered in that Dogo nahawa crises, about 500deaths , a mum to my kid brother school mate was also slaughtered on that day.

Any Muslim man u ask him of the crises that took place in Yelwa Shandam they will say it was the Christians that fuelled the crises simply because when the Muslims brought the fight they thought they will wipe out Christians there but I trust Jos Christians it was the other way round, the Muslims begged for their lives .

Jos issa wild wild west were real niggarrs resides.
part of jos was named " New Jerusalem" after the 2001 Jos crises.
Maybe they don't really know the meaning of Jos, Jos mean Jesus Our Saviour.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Obakashdee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
But you Dey Lagos too na abi or na north you dey.

Anyway this looks fake sha! If true na wahala we Dey for this country oo
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by SilverDesign(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thanks for this
Regtkh:
try other sites Nigerians don't buy stuff like this.
Tried this 2 years back.
Made zilch
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by kanayoNickel: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami the terrorist
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by luluman: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
brainpulse:
Fake news.

Awon omo ode. So the islamist extremist will have a meeting and write the minutes in English.
Better shut up, is it not happening already? Mumu
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

Lol okay, I cannot watch everything, because the video is broken up into bits but if you put the time stamp of the place you thought was extremism and advocating of violence and translate it because I dont understand conc, stringed together yoruba.
I have to call this chat off because I seen dishonesty in you the second time. You "don't understand Yorùbá" but you could understand this before, right?.

The man was clearly angry about BOKO HARAM, he said you are teaching them nonsense. Is he lying? Somebody is teaching them? And they are doing banditry upandan
this

And the presenter insulted him back in the part I watched.
Gbam.... It is obvious you are dishonest.. although I am not surprised at all because this is trait in you guys all the time.

The man is wrong of course in insulting, I will not give any excuses for this man, because as the new testament has stated the highest moral code known to man, we follow Christ.
thank goodness you finally acknowledged. Your Bible quote doesn't work here 80% of you guys act this way.

But I will say this Christians love and peace is not weakness.
I will not be corrected by your "peace".

In summary, I still don't see your point of extremism, you are grasping at straws here.
I have given you thread to read from yesterday and well detailed. Read it or leave it.

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

Okay one question, if I say some muslims are trying to kill christians and other moderate musliims support them, will I be right or wrong?
Assumption

And If I say some of these "Acts of Violence in this Videos" Are people attempting to retaliate against the damage they have suffered from religious violence. Is that true?
there is no need to twist. Everything is clear. If you didn't follow the news from the beginning go back and study it. It is not a retaliatory attack. I believe you are talking about the video before. Didn't you hear fellow christian man said the first christian extreme was trying to stay violence?. Be truthful for once.

I will not expect you to admit to any of my points, because you are not a Christian, and you are trying to win a debate
no need to worry about winning anything. Not here for that. I am here to show you proof of Christian damages to Nigeria which I did but you shows not to read.

I repeat, CHRISTIANITY destroyed NIGERIA economy.. Go and read the thread. Even the guy have up yesterday because he could not longer defend Christian extreme, jealous and insincere activities in Nigeria. Good back and read the thread I sent you.

Please post the link here, I cant see it wherever you said it is. We see the Christian race as individual so people call out things easily. and disagree, there is no central policing doctrine. So please go ahead and post the full link with the authenticity here.
CAN is general body of CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria and it is full of evil. I have posted several links and videos but you kept saying you don't see anything..I don't know how else to help you.

I posted CAN 1994 evil manifesto but you said you didn't see it.

I posted link from chat with another christian yesterday. You said you didn't see it.

I posted video evidence of christian rude and extreme behavior toward Muslim presenter but you twisted the story. You said you don't understand "conc Yorùbá".

What more do you want me to do?

You have obviously never been to Sunday School before and are making assumptions. Or going off what someone told you. Sunday School is you take a scripture in the bible and go over it, we do not have hadiths. Just Scripture alone, I wrote it above.
yes you are correct. But how o know their activities is the people taught Bible at the Sunday school come to us for dialogue. That's how we know what's up. That's how we know how they mislead meant of you.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by seunmsg(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
This 2010 thread is why Nairaland is trending.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Gbadebo15(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
The army are loyal to democracy

November24:
The country is divided already. I see another protest.

This time the army will take over govt.
Mark my words
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by femi4: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nairaland is trending on twitter
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

In summary, we are all working out our salvation with fear and trembling, hence we don't have a unified code of teachings. Christians don't even want a Christian state but we do want people to be christian hence soul winning because you dont see you neighbour dying and ignore them. Because it doesn't matter if you say you are Christian and your heart is wrong, all after money.
lol. But governor wike declared River state a Christian state in a secular country. Keep dreaming. He's backed by top christian leaders and members of CAN which means that's exactly what they wanted. Imagine Kano or kaduna governor declares their State Muslim state. Wike declared River state and gave no damn about what anyone says.

I guess by now you should start feeling what I have been trying to tell you.... That, christians in Nigeria are extremists save few. Your leaders are extremists. Before Wike's declaration he destroyed a mosque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lfF8K_g_AI

Christians have denominations, ever heard of that word, when you meet a christian check the state of his heart The bible says to "Test all Spirits" "The berean Christians went through the bible to see if what they heard was true". I pray Nigeria can have Christians, maybe not this generation even though God has really helped us but the next where they don't have trauma of the past to easily hold on and grasp the testimonies and legacy of their parents and properly discipled to grow deep in knowing God. Amen
CHRISTIANITY can never have universal way of worship. It is IMPOSSIBLE. It is a prophecy in the Quran due to your wickedness and rejection of faith. Check out this verse of QUR'AN

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 14:
وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ أَخَذْنَا مِيثَاقَهُمْ فَنَسُوا حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُوا بِهِ فَأَغْرَيْنَا بَيْنَهُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاءَ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَسَوْفَ يُنَبِّئُهُمُ اللَّهُ بِمَا كَانُوا يَصْنَعُونَ

And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allah's Book, disobeyed Allah's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allah's disobedience), and Allah will inform them of what they used to do.

So can you see why I don't take your fake love and peace serious?. Don't worry about Europe. Muslims already own it. Just give it more time to manifest. You have lost EU cheesy There is no CHRISTIANITY anywhere again except in nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3Lrz9EwQQ

Don't think I forgot that you never replied on the Quran stance on insults, violence, or morality. But it doesnt really matter, let Christ and Christ alone be preached because nothing else can stand up to it.

quote it. That's much preferable so that I can figure out if you know what you are talking about.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Rashkeed(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Just imagine, after 11 years e still Dey solid ��
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Empiree:
lol. But governor wike declared River state a Christian state in a secular country. Keep dreaming. He's backed by top christian leaders and members of CAN which means that's exactly what they wanted. Imagine Kano or kaduna governor declares their State Muslim state. Wike declared River state and gave no damn about what anyone says.

I guess by now you should start feeling what I have been trying to tell you.... That, christians in Nigeria are extremists save few. Your leaders are extremists. Before Wike's declaration he destroyed a mosque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lfF8K_g_AI

CHRISTIANITY can never have universal way of worship. It is IMPOSSIBLE. It is a prophecy in the Quran due to your wickedness and rejection of faith. Check out this verse of QUR'AN

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 14:
وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ أَخَذْنَا مِيثَاقَهُمْ فَنَسُوا حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُوا بِهِ فَأَغْرَيْنَا بَيْنَهُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاءَ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَسَوْفَ يُنَبِّئُهُمُ اللَّهُ بِمَا كَانُوا يَصْنَعُونَ

And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allah's Book, disobeyed Allah's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allah's disobedience), and Allah will inform them of what they used to do.

So can you see why I don't take your fake love and peace serious?. Don't worry about Europe. Muslims already own it. Just give it more time to manifest. You have lost EU cheesy There is no CHRISTIANITY anywhere again except in nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3Lrz9EwQQ

quote it. That's much preferable so that I can figure out if you know what you are talking about.

""CHRISTIANITY can never have universal way of worship.""

But Islam is abi?
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

Wow, this has been really enlightening for me. So your Quran teaches you that Christians hate you. That's where all that rhetoric is coming from.
where did it say this in everything I posted?. You should rather ponder on the verse and rethink

Read this yourself....

"Not all of them are alike; among the People of the Scripture(Christians) is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer]. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds. And those are among the righteous." Q 3:113-114

Problem is that most Christians are not exposed to Islam and your leaders aren't helping you and they will never help you.

Yep I agree with you, Europe has put morality "being a good person" over the word of God. I can only pray for them that God will raise people like Esther to just convert all of them together back to him. But make no mistake the fruits of what they enjoy refugee and germans alike now are from their Godly parents. End of Story.
No. Not only EU. Many christians do this especially evangelical christians that use the tactic to deceive and convert Muslims.. They preach fake "love & peace" over correct doctrine which is exactly what the verse I quoted earlier talks about. That, God made covenant with you but you abandoned it and follow part of the message given to you. For this reason, God set a barrier of hate/enemity amongst yourselves until the Day of Judgement. EU is actualizing that for you.

Nobody said Christianity will be a universal way of worship, again you are PROJECTING ISLAMS DOCTRINE. In the bible some people are sent to heaven others to the lake of fire, so of course not everyone will be a Christian. In fact the bible mentions Ishmael's descendants - I am sure I dont need to go into that for you.
No, please don't misconstrue my post. It is not talking about universal way of worship of all humans. It is talking about universal way of worship in christiandom. That's, Celestial, C&C, Winner, Jehovah, Deeper life etc will never have universal way of worship.

The bible also says in Romans 1 not to Judge because ye yourself do worse things, and God has given these people up to their selfish desires. Meaning he is like do what you want. Love is not forcing someone to worship you, If you love a girl you dont force her to love you. But we might even have different concepts of love.
who's judging you?. According to Christians, muslims are hell bound. Haven't you judged muslims?. Because according to your belief, whoever does not believe in John 3:16 is going to hell.

Christian state is in name alone, nothing has changed since Gov Wike made that announcement?
If you are deceiving me I won't deceive myself. Change is not actualized just like that. Rather, he laid foundation for the future governors.

The hope is as people become Christians their hearts are changed so they automatically produce righteous laws, its not by declaring state upandan at least most Christians understand that.
which Law will that be, Old Testament?. That will be great.

I know you don't from your perspective because you guys have a different concept of an Islamic state so it is what it is, maybe try to understand the other perspective too once in a while.
smh...my understanding is way ahead of you..I understand your religion far better than you but I chose not to go into any religious debate or extensive dialogue on it.

Personal Anecdote here: One of my favorite hymn is O great God of highest heaven, and it says "help me to know heaven Joys." Sometimes we have never experienced ice cream before and we keep wanting sand. My prayer for myself when I first heard the hymn was sometimes I cant know what is better for me, God help me.
christians problem is that they have no idea of the concept of God. They mixed up and messed everything
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrecisionFx:

""CHRISTIANITY can never have universal way of worship.""

But Islam is abi?
Yes ooooo, Islam is
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Empiree:
Yes ooooo, Islam is

U are a totally brainwashed individual.

Islam was copied from christianity and yet Islam is d true religion grin grin
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrecisionFx:

U are a totally brainwashed individual.

Islam was copied from christianity and yet Islam is d true religion grin grin
tell me about it
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Empiree:
tell me about it

Have u ever read the bible?
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Have u ever read the bible?
my whole life
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.