Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity (89880 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Charlie2020(f): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
I've always known that Patrick Yakowa's death via the mysterious plane crash was subtly planned and executed by these wicked, intolerant people

5 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantamu must be arrest. This guy must be one of those behind fulani jihadist terrorising Nigeria.

DSS arrest pantamu now.

3 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by LLMG: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
because they see the whole of nigeria as their personal property
Mightyhaiz:

Nigeria is gone

So why are these people now so bent on one naijeriya??

why not champion a division and then practise your Sharia ad libitum?

Why sponsor all these foreign herdsmen to come wreak havoc on christian areas ?? I hope we are seeing how these bandits came about?

2 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED NIGERIA ECONOMY, SOCIAL FABRIC, PEACE AND UNITY & BROUGHT INSECURITIES IN THE COUNTRY

Still on Pantami....

I really intended this Ramadan to be a quiet one. But these deluded Islamophobic Anti- Pantamist are irritatingly disturbing.
So a document was circulated on twitter yesterday where it was said the minister of information chaired a meeting for Islamisation and declaration of jihad.

First of all, it will take a great deal of stupidity to believe that document is anything close to real. Just read the first few lines. No, the very heading betrays the forgery.

But when you have an army of uncritical, mindless , internet mobs you can sell any stupidity. This document is particularly sinister as it drags even the amiable Sultan of Sokoto, the Jamaatu Nasr Islami into the picture and for good measure it ropes in political wounds : Jonah Jang and Yakowa.

The most annoying thing is this is a country that has seen the worst of divisive rhetoric from Christian leaders , remember Ayo Oritsejafor?. Who threatened violence , severally and well documented , while Boko haram was killing Muslims in the North East. Where were the condemnations?. Or that rabble rousing fanatic, Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, who made a lengthy lecture of how Muslims were to be dealt with not only politically but even at the level of marriage.

I remember him saying no Christians should be allowed to marry Muslims.
Please listen to him again. You'll still find his lecture online. In fact someone sent a document allegedly also written by Christians on how to christianise Nigeria, but I don't do my stuff that way. You've got to have indisputable fact if you're going public with things of this nature. This is what the bigots on the other side lack.

If someone comes to you with this nonsense , question his sanity first, and then ask him if his parents haven't really wasted their money sending him to school where he didn't even get to learn critical thinking. Shikena.

P.s. I fit curse any Muslim who gives an apologetic response to these islamophobes. Tell them to bring it on.

P.s.s for whatever reason I wish Isa Pantami was El Rufai. Really.

©Ustadh Kabir Al Asfar

Attention Federal Republic Of Nigeria: You need to review churches curriculum. Churches are training churchgoers intolerance and insecurities in the country
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by terry070358719(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
We have to be serious with our religions and pray for our leaders, because what is going in Nigeria we can't predict future...

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by terry070358719(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
When I think about the depth of the grave and the kilos of sand that are going to be thrown at us, there is no need to harm my brother;
When I think of the darkness that pervades the tomb after it has closed, there is no need to hurt my sister;
When I think of the heat driven back by the ground and the amount of water that will drown me during the rains in this grave, I cannot make my neighbor suffer;
When I think that I will be alone abandoned by all, I prefer to enjoy communion when I am alive;
When I think my relationships are cut off by my past, I want to perfect my future.
If I could be reborn and start all over again, I would no longer make mistakes in my actions.
After a long meditation, I understood that all is vanity on earth.
May God help us to cultivate humility and love of neighbor, because vanity only gives vanity, everything will be vanity.

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by phazotron(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
November24:
The country is divided already. I see another protest.

This time the army will take over govt.
Mark my words

I hope so. Some things Wey dey happen under this "democracy" no fit happen under military regimes

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by kemika8989(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ecash1:
MINUTES OF A JOINT MEETING OF THE JNI OF FOUR STATES CONSISTING OF PLATEAU, BAUCHI, KADUNA AND NIGER STATE HELD IN BAUCHI CENTRAL MOSQUE ON THE 13TH JULY 2010 CHAIRED BY MALLAM ALI IBRAHIM PANTAMI

This meeting is born out the growing antagonism, hardship and how the Christians in Nigeria are attacking and despising the religion of Allah. The worrisome issue is that the south and the west of Nigeria is predominantly Christians whom Muslims are considered as animals. However, in the Northern part of Nigeria which is predominantly Muslims, the Christians want to still take over.

The main aim of this meeting is to:

a. Address the growth and the spread of Christianity in the North.

b. Receive reports of the treatment meted against the religion of Allah in some parts of the North especially Plateau State.

c. Re-strategize towards the full implementation of Jihad in Jos Plateau and as well as Kaduna state.

d. The liberation of Kaduna state.

As stated earlier, Christianity is fast growing in the Northern part of this country which is totally uncalled for. We are aware the Christianity has humiliated Islam in the south west thus Islam can no longer thrive there. We are treated with contempt and as non Nigerians in the part of the country.

Furthermore, the Christians brought out a scheme so as to get rooted and get liberated in the North they brought was they called middle belt. This Middle belt curve all the Christian’s dominated areas and is been championed by the Plateau big wigs.

The Christians have now extended not only in remote areas of the North but inside the cities as against the wishes of our Islamic leaders whom are no more. It should be noted that our leaders like the great Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa, Alahji Abubakar Gummi. Alahji Shehu Maigandu, Mallam Isaka Ramallan etc admonished Qur’an for a church standing close and in rivalry with a mosque. It is also their wish that part of the North be dominated and ruled by Muslims, it will afford the North the opportunity to practice shari’a law while other parts of the country use the common law.

To checkmate and caution the growing of Christianity in the Northern country, all Islamic clergies will pay a visit to all governors of the North and traditional rulers who are Muslims and presenting them the following demands.
i. They must device policies to see that all churches built in their respective states capitals are demolished to allow mosques in the city capital. Providing the Christians specific place to build their churches and be called Church Street .
ii. Christians preaching in the streets in the respective states through the media and other means be regulated.
iii. As it was the case in Katsina state during Governor Umaru Musa Yar’adua, a ban should be place in all the Northern states governed by a Muslim on teaching of Christian Religion in schools.
iv. Place a ban on Christians using the public address system during the services.
These demands must be adhered to and adopted by the Muslims governor for the interest of peace. They should note that we have more control of the masses and the youths. Any attempt by the Christians to disobey or revolt against the decision shall mean fighting against the religion of Allah which the followers of Allah shall not watch but we shall violently wipe away the Christians in these states.

REPORT FROM JNI PLATEAU
Sheik Sani Yahaya of JIBWIS on behalf of the JNI chairman presented the challenges and the maltreatment against the religion of Allah by the Governor of Plateau, his government, the Berom nation and as well as the entire Christians. He has also stated the efforts they have made and their stands.

He stated by saying that Muslims in Plateau state are in great danger Muslims in Plateau are dehumanized, humiliated, maltreated and scorned by the Christians according to him. The machinery of government is used by the Berom Christians.

Points to be noted include:

1. Over 7000 Muslims are massacre by the Christian in Plateau state since governor Jang assumed office.

2. Governor Jang came to destroy Islam in Plateau State and to drive away any non Berom Christian in Plateau state.

3. Un-estimated houses with Billions of Naira, were destroyed by the Berom Christians since Governor Jang assume office.

4. There is an existing plan and policy by Governor Jang and his government to wipe out any Muslim Jos through the Jos Master Plan; placing a ban on motorcycle operation, disallowing our traders to trade freely and unnecessary arrest of our youths.

5. No Muslim is given employment with the Plateau state government.

6. The government of Plateau state has ordered the Plateau State water Board to stop pumping water in places that are predominantly Muslims.

7. All the crises in Jos are taking place in Berom land.

8. Governor Jang admonish his Berom Christians to keep on killing the Muslims, that he has bribed all the Muslims traditional rulers with money and seats to hajj.

The Muslims Ummah in Jos has solemnly resolved to fight the governor, his government and the entire- Christians in any way possible. They shall never support this government and they will destroy any development that shall come to Plateau even the existing ones. Again, they are ready for Jihad in the state as we have presently secured the needed arms. Over 3000 foreign arms have now entered Jos and we will not vote during the governorship election. But we shall ensure that we have the position of the Federal House of Representative Jos North/Bassa chairman Jos North, Senator Representing Plateau North, Plateau State member Jos North-North. They shall shed the last drop of our blood to ensure that the Jos master plan and the ban on Okada is realized. The Ummah in Jos shall frustrate the peace and development of the entire state. All traders and Okada riders have been enjoined not to go out for their business without any preparation on a daily basis they are soliciting the support of the entire Muslim Ummah in Nigeria to support Islam in Plateau in cash and in kind as there is an endowment fund raising to procure more arms and especially explosives. They have also declared both open and silent killings in Muslims areas on any Christian and security (No go area).

We have pledge to deal with any Muslim especially those who are dining together with the governor for their selfish needs without diving a consideration to the Ummah. They shall kill them and their families and generations wipe away, we are watching.

RE-STRATEGIZE TOWARDS THE FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF JIHAD IN JOS PLATEAU STATE.

Haven’t seen the need for Islam to take its rightful position in Jos there is need for all Muslim in Nigeria to come to terms and re-strategize Muslims all over should bear in mind Jos is now labeled as a deadly zone to all non-Christians. There is need for all Muslims to extend their support to the Muslims in jos Plateau and ensure that Jos is capture and declared a Muslim territory.

With the way the governor and the government of Plateau is dehumanizing scorning the religion of Allah, the only solution for our liberation is Jihad The Muslim Ummah shall use Jihad and ensure that governor Jang did not return to office. Muslims in the state shall ensure that few months before the general elections jihad will be declare in the state which cannot be controlled even by the security agency with great slaughter and massacre which the Federal government will have no option than to declare a state of emergency in plateau. The shall also use some of his political rivals to fight him and ensure that he did no return to office by plight of Muslims will be reduced. While they guard their areas, they must go out and attack the Christian dominated area and also destroy any government property at their disposal in the state.

THE LIBERATION OF KADUNA STATE
Kaduna state is one of the historic and ancient cities in the history of Northern Nigeria . It is a state which has bred so many Islamic and National leaders, it is also a place where so many meetings and plans were carried out. Kaduna is the headquarters of Northern Nigeria . For a number of years Kaduna has witnessed its own share of religious crisis and for quit sometimes Christianity has been silenced thus the Muslims dominating every sector. It explains why the present Southern Kaduna is agitating for the creation of a new state to give them breathing space. The Muslim Ummah in the entire Northern Nigeria are greatly shocked, surprised and sad with the presently development given a Christian the opportunity to rule for the history of this country a non Muslim has never rule Kaduna state because of our numerical strength, political power and prowess and as its significance to Islam.

The present development given Patrick Yakowa to rule Kaduna state is totally uncalled for and a slap to Islam in Nigeria , it is considered as equal a Christian ruling in Mecca , Iran or Irag. No Muslim can be given the opportunity of such magnitude of evens a deputy governor in Plateau state. The most worrisome situation is where Governor Yakowa is making moves to contest for the seat of the governor in 2011 and hoping to use government machines at his disposal. He also backed the support of the president his fellow Christian. To face the challenge in Kaduna state all Muslims must rise to their responsibilities and resolve to fight for Allah. The Muslim Ummah shall ensure that Governor Patrick Yakowa or any Christian does not assume that seat forever. We must device all political and Jihadic means to ensure that we realize our plan.

1. 90 days from now, Muslims must ensure that peace has escaped Kaduna state.

2. Muslims must hunt all Christians especially those in the cities.

3. We must either use the security or other means to eliminate the governor, his family and all those they perceive are supporting him.

4. Must face and frustrate all Christians in Kaduna who are civil servants and traders.

5. Attacks must continue to be launched Christians predominated areas as signals before jihad.

6. Shall use our men who are in the military to help us bring arms and ammunitions into Kaduna .

7. Use all resources possible to have control of the security before and during these attacks.

This meeting is highly confidential but can be related all Muslims who wishes to support this movement.

UZTAZ SANUSI MOHAMMED

M. Lawal Ishaq Esq.

Source: http://www.nigerian elites forum.com/ng/e-dey-pain-me/3678-malicious-fabrications-to-further-divide-the-divided-nigeria-pls-ignore.html#post8617

hope all those one Nigeria people are reading this. What a shame do you still believe in this one Nigeria agenda

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Sayav(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheClown:
Why would any right reasoning Nigerian Christian say he doesn't believe this? Is it not happening already? Please don't be foolish! Even you can't predict future, can't atleast observe the past and the present? Nonsense!

I'm a northerner and a Christian, if we disregard this revelation, we are not worthy to be called sensible human beings. What have we not suffered? Is there any reason not to believe it? Don't be foolish!!!!!!!

If that is true, then I'm scared nigeria is sitting on a time-bomb that will soon explode and cause a lot of damage. Uhmmm! Its quite appalling and saddening .
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by finalboss(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Incredible undecided
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ddeola: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami is a terrorist and MUST be disgraced out of office. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Ayomivic(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ecash1:
MINUTES OF A JOINT MEETING OF THE JNI OF FOUR STATES CONSISTING OF PLATEAU, BAUCHI, KADUNA AND NIGER STATE HELD IN BAUCHI CENTRAL MOSQUE ON THE 13TH JULY 2010 CHAIRED BY MALLAM ALI IBRAHIM PANTAMI

This meeting is born out the growing antagonism, hardship and how the Christians in Nigeria are attacking and despising the religion of Allah. The worrisome issue is that the south and the west of Nigeria is predominantly Christians whom Muslims are considered as animals. However, in the Northern part of Nigeria which is predominantly Muslims, the Christians want to still take over.

b. Receive reports of the treatment meted against the religion of Allah in some parts of the North especially Plateau State.

c. Re-strategize towards the full implementation of Jihad in Jos Plateau and as well as Kaduna state.

As stated earlier, Christianity is fast growing in the Northern part of this country which is totally uncalled for. We are aware the Christianity has humiliated Islam in the south west thus Islam can no longer thrive there. We are treated with contempt and as non Nigerians in the part of the country.

Furthermore, the Christians brought out a scheme so as to get rooted and get liberated in the North they brought was they called middle belt. This Middle belt curve all the Christian’s dominated areas and is been championed by the Plateau big wigs.

The Christians have now extended not only in remote areas of the North but inside the cities as against the wishes of our Islamic leaders whom are no more. It should be noted that our leaders like the great Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa, Alahji Abubakar Gummi. Alahji Shehu Maigandu, Mallam Isaka Ramallan etc admonished Qur’an for a church standing close and in rivalry with a mosque. It is also their wish that part of the North be dominated and ruled by Muslims, it will afford the North the opportunity to practice shari’a law while other parts of the country use the common law.

To checkmate and caution the growing of Christianity in the Northern country, all Islamic clergies will pay a visit to all governors of the North and traditional rulers who are Muslims and presenting them the following demands.
i. They must device policies to see that all churches built in their respective states capitals are demolished to allow mosques in the city capital. Providing the Christians specific place to build their churches and be called Church Street .
ii. Christians preaching in the streets in the respective states through the media and other means be regulated.
iii. As it was the case in Katsina state during Governor Umaru Musa Yar’adua, a ban should be place in all the Northern states governed by a Muslim on teaching of Christian Religion in schools.
iv. Place a ban on Christians using the public address system during the services.
These demands must be adhered to and adopted by the Muslims governor for the interest of peace. They should note that we have more control of the masses and the youths. Any attempt by the Christians to disobey or revolt against the decision shall mean fighting against the religion of Allah which the followers of Allah shall not watch but we shall violently wipe away the Christians in these states.

REPORT FROM JNI PLATEAU
Sheik Sani Yahaya of JIBWIS on behalf of the JNI chairman presented the challenges and the maltreatment against the religion of Allah by the Governor of Plateau, his government, the Berom nation and as well as the entire Christians. He has also stated the efforts they have made and their stands.

He stated by saying that Muslims in Plateau state are in great danger Muslims in Plateau are dehumanized, humiliated, maltreated and scorned by the Christians according to him. The machinery of government is used by the Berom Christians.

1. Over 7000 Muslims are massacre by the Christian in Plateau state since governor Jang assumed office.

2. Governor Jang came to destroy Islam in Plateau State and to drive away any non Berom Christian in Plateau state.

3. Un-estimated houses with Billions of Naira, were destroyed by the Berom Christians since Governor Jang assume office.

4. There is an existing plan and policy by Governor Jang and his government to wipe out any Muslim Jos through the Jos Master Plan; placing a ban on motorcycle operation, disallowing our traders to trade freely and unnecessary arrest of our youths.

6. The government of Plateau state has ordered the Plateau State water Board to stop pumping water in places that are predominantly Muslims.

8. Governor Jang admonish his Berom Christians to keep on killing the Muslims, that he has bribed all the Muslims traditional rulers with money and seats to hajj.

The Muslims Ummah in Jos has solemnly resolved to fight the governor, his government and the entire- Christians in any way possible. They shall never support this government and they will destroy any development that shall come to Plateau even the existing ones. Again, they are ready for Jihad in the state as we have presently secured the needed arms. Over 3000 foreign arms have now entered Jos and we will not vote during the governorship election. But we shall ensure that we have the position of the Federal House of Representative Jos North/Bassa chairman Jos North, Senator Representing Plateau North, Plateau State member Jos North-North. They shall shed the last drop of our blood to ensure that the Jos master plan and the ban on Okada is realized. The Ummah in Jos shall frustrate the peace and development of the entire state. All traders and Okada riders have been enjoined not to go out for their business without any preparation on a daily basis they are soliciting the support of the entire Muslim Ummah in Nigeria to support Islam in Plateau in cash and in kind as there is an endowment fund raising to procure more arms and especially explosives. They have also declared both open and silent killings in Muslims areas on any Christian and security (No go area).

We have pledge to deal with any Muslim especially those who are dining together with the governor for their selfish needs without diving a consideration to the Ummah. They shall kill them and their families and generations wipe away, we are watching.

Haven’t seen the need for Islam to take its rightful position in Jos there is need for all Muslim in Nigeria to come to terms and re-strategize Muslims all over should bear in mind Jos is now labeled as a deadly zone to all non-Christians. There is need for all Muslims to extend their support to the Muslims in jos Plateau and ensure that Jos is capture and declared a Muslim territory.

With the way the governor and the government of Plateau is dehumanizing scorning the religion of Allah, the only solution for our liberation is Jihad The Muslim Ummah shall use Jihad and ensure that governor Jang did not return to office. Muslims in the state shall ensure that few months before the general elections jihad will be declare in the state which cannot be controlled even by the security agency with great slaughter and massacre which the Federal government will have no option than to declare a state of emergency in plateau. The shall also use some of his political rivals to fight him and ensure that he did no return to office by plight of Muslims will be reduced. While they guard their areas, they must go out and attack the Christian dominated area and also destroy any government property at their disposal in the state.

Kaduna state is one of the historic and ancient cities in the history of Northern Nigeria . It is a state which has bred so many Islamic and National leaders, it is also a place where so many meetings and plans were carried out. Kaduna is the headquarters of Northern Nigeria . For a number of years Kaduna has witnessed its own share of religious crisis and for quit sometimes Christianity has been silenced thus the Muslims dominating every sector. It explains why the present Southern Kaduna is agitating for the creation of a new state to give them breathing space. The Muslim Ummah in the entire Northern Nigeria are greatly shocked, surprised and sad with the presently development given a Christian the opportunity to rule for the history of this country a non Muslim has never rule Kaduna state because of our numerical strength, political power and prowess and as its significance to Islam.

The present development given Patrick Yakowa to rule Kaduna state is totally uncalled for and a slap to Islam in Nigeria , it is considered as equal a Christian ruling in Mecca , Iran or Irag. No Muslim can be given the opportunity of such magnitude of evens a deputy governor in Plateau state. The most worrisome situation is where Governor Yakowa is making moves to contest for the seat of the governor in 2011 and hoping to use government machines at his disposal. He also backed the support of the president his fellow Christian. To face the challenge in Kaduna state all Muslims must rise to their responsibilities and resolve to fight for Allah. The Muslim Ummah shall ensure that Governor Patrick Yakowa or any Christian does not assume that seat forever. We must device all political and Jihadic means to ensure that we realize our plan.

3. We must either use the security or other means to eliminate the governor, his family and all those they perceive are supporting him.

4. Must face and frustrate all Christians in Kaduna who are civil servants and traders.

5. Attacks must continue to be launched Christians predominated areas as signals before jihad.

6. Shall use our men who are in the military to help us bring arms and ammunitions into Kaduna .

7. Use all resources possible to have control of the security before and during these attacks.

This meeting is highly confidential but can be related all Muslims who wishes to support this movement.

UZTAZ SANUSI MOHAMMED

M. Lawal Ishaq Esq.

Source: http://www.nigerian elites forum.com/ng/e-dey-pain-me/3678-malicious-fabrications-to-further-divide-the-divided-nigeria-pls-ignore.html#post8617

What else do we want to know. The truth is that, this present government is full of terrorists . All that was stated in that meeting are what they were carry out. The governor of Kaduna had banned the use of speakers in the church. they had banned public preaching etc.

Out present President was among of the team selected to dialogue with Jonathan during Formal president tenors.

Weapons are fully in the hands of bandits and Boko Haram when huge money is till paying to them in the name of ransom to free abducted students.

Someone Isa Patami who had these kinds of the past was placed under sensitive data of the country to know the actual numbers of the Christians, the state and places that have highest numbers of Christians etc.

Many Christian are not giving federal post and Muslims who are jihadists dominated all the forces in and all the big posts in the country.

Some of the terrorists arrested were released and some were allowed to carry out there evils act while people that speaks against them were arrested and tormented.

Bandits everywhere and their governors in the state Where bandits operated knows them but did not know how to stop the evil acts.

If anyone is saying who are the sponsors of the evils that are happening on this country that means such person has no ear and eyes.

God should come to our aids.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by akaahs(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheClown:
Why would any right reasoning Nigerian Christian say he doesn't believe this? Is it not happening already? Please don't be foolish! Even you can't predict future, can't atleast observe the past and the present? Nonsense!

I'm a northerner and a Christian, if we disregard this revelation, we are not worthy to be called sensible human beings. What have we not suffered? Is there any reason not to believe it? Don't be foolish!!!!!!!
Don't mind our fellow Christian up south. When all of that was being implemented on us d Christian down north, they didn't believe and still not believing even when everything is obvious.
Just pray their eyes don open.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GidiCars: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ayomivic:

What else do we want to know. The truth is that, this present government is full of terrorists . All that was stated in that meeting are what they were carry out. The governor of Kaduna had banned the use of speakers in the church. they had banned public preaching etc.

Out present President was among of the team selected to dialogue with Jonathan during Formal president tenors.

Weapons are fully in the hands of bandits and Boko Haram when huge money is till paying to them in the name of ransom to free abducted students.

Someone Isa Patami who had these kinds of the past was placed under sensitive data of the country to know the actual numbers of the Christians, the state and places that have highest numbers of Christians etc.

Many Christian are not giving federal post and Muslims who are jihadists dominated all the forces in and all the big posts in the country.

Some of the terrorists arrested were released and some were allowed to carry out there evils act while people that speaks against them were arrested and tormented.

Bandits everywhere and their governors in the state Where bandits operated knows them but did not know how to stop the evil acts.

If anyone is saying who are the sponsors of the evils that are happening on this country that means such person has no ear and eyes.

God should come to our aids.

God is not coming anywhere, we'll fight by ourselves.

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by paxonel(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
AMINDA:
The contents of this thread is now been regurgitated and branded as some form of exclusive report and being used to stoke up ethnic and political tensions in 2021. These same materials that were fabricated by 5th columnists to fuel religious tensions in Kaduna and Plateau States.

Modified: i can see the topic of the thread has been edited and it is now moved to frontpage. But the screenshots in 2010 shows that even the poster posted it to debunk the authenticity of it. That is dishonest if you ask me.

See also Facebook link in 2014 just before the elections on this same topic. It always resurfaces whenever the political key players are looking for propaganda material. It never fails.

https://m.facebook.com/PrayForChristiansInTheNorthOfNigeria/posts/flashback-top-secret-revealed-on-plateau-and-kaduna-statesminutes-of-a-joint-mee/519486118172723/

These incisive posts and many like it from both sides have been shared on social media in Kaduna and Plateau States from way back and helped to fuel the crisis and tensions between these two religions. How many more people will die before we learn?
God bless you for identifying the trash.

The op of this thread na Bush man

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by damiloladuke: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
omo
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by wil2wonk: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheClown:

Now See The Future Now
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by wil2wonk: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheClown:

Presently In The Future
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by dalass(f): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ecash1:

REPORT FROM JNI PLATEAU

UZTAZ SANUSI MOHAMMED

M. Lawal Ishaq Esq.

Why is this confirmed terrorist still in charge of a sensitive data base of this country if he's not there to fulfill the extermination of Christians and their religion

They're even using our own security forces paid with our oyel and tac monies to buy guns!!!

Haba! What sacrilege!

Buhari is going to pay heavily for this wickedness to other religions and their murders!

Evil slowpoke!!!

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by NewDelhi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nairaland dey trend on Twitter. That was how I found myself here.

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Penywise(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
I'm reading this in 2021. We don't need to be in the same country with this guys. Nigeria needs to be divided into north and south Nigeria
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by whizzler: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lordave:
I have put plans of registering my SIM cards on hold.

I’m scared of the bio data at this terrorist’s disposal.

This is exactly what the proponents of the various allegations against the minister want to cling to. Even if he resign/ is sacked u guys will say the process has been compromised.
In this 21st century people switch off their brains when it comes to religion. In the past week alone since this Pantami issue began Nigerians have been more divided and suspicious of each other based on religion
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

If Churches agree to allow their curriculum be reviewed will you do the same for the Mosques? Maybe we can finally trace where the boko haram ideology is coming from, maybe also stop children indoctrination as well.

Literally Christian Education works differently from Islam, the more correct term is Christian discipleship, because everybody's relationship with God and spiritual gits through Jesus are so personal you cant teach them a book of texts, instead you point them in the right direction to grow themselves and experience God in their own way.

Just heads up for future

you see why I didn't want to have words with you until you read everything?. Because right now you are being DEFENSIVE. And you have no idea teachings of Islam either. You only judge it from afar based on your preconceived notion.

Please do go through the threads especially, read your Christian 1994 manifesto to see how "peaceful" CHRISTIANITY is. I wish I can post a video from yesterday Muslim program and hear for yourself your fellow christian violence and threatening messages to Muslim presenter. So far, your judgement is based on media. So I can't blame you that much.

But what I know for sure is you can't tell me anything new about CHRISTIANITY and christians but I am not accusing all Christians.

Speaking of reviewing Muslim curriculum as well, yes there is only one section of Muslims that needs to be checked and other Muslims have been doing that. But your religion extremism is supported by your religious leaders unlike muslims. So please go ahead and read.

Any question?
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by paxonel(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ecash1:
[s]MINUTES OF A JOINT MEETING OF THE JNI OF FOUR STATES CONSISTING OF PLATEAU, BAUCHI, KADUNA AND NIGER STATE HELD IN BAUCHI CENTRAL MOSQUE ON THE 13TH JULY 2010 CHAIRED BY MALLAM ALI IBRAHIM PANTAMI

REPORT FROM JNI PLATEAU

UZTAZ SANUSI MOHAMMED

M. Lawal Ishaq Esq.

Source: http://www.nigerian elites forum.com/ng/e-dey-pain-me/3678-malicious-fabrications-to-further-divide-the-divided-nigeria-pls-ignore.html#post8617[/s]

stupid talk, try again

We're also Christians but we are not mumu like you.

How can you keep recycling documents that was post posted 2014 to fuel crisis without mentioning pantami, now you are saying saying pantami championed the same document in 2010 ?
Are you that mumu that people will not know your flaws?

I'm not in support that a repentant Islamic fundamentalist like Pantami is now in the corridor of power but if you want to nail him, do it constructively or you are foolish
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

If Churches agree to allow their curriculum be reviewed will you do the same for the Mosques? Maybe we can finally trace where the boko haram ideology is coming from, maybe also stop children indoctrination as well.

Literally Christian Education works differently from Islam, the more correct term is Christian discipleship, because everybody's relationship with God and spiritual gits through Jesus are so personal you cant teach them a book of texts, instead you point them in the right direction to grow themselves and experience God in their own way.

Just heads up for future

Here is the audio I want you to listen to. Just skipped and watch from 1:12:00 where a Christian called in. Watch until the entire audio is over (probably 15-20mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psn9IMj2SWI

It is in yoruba language. If you don't speak or understand Yorùbá then I guess you should not bother.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Empiree:
you see why I didn't want to have words with you until you read everything?. Because right now you are being DEFENSIVE. And you have no idea teachings of Islam either. You only judge it from afar based on your preconceived notion.

Please do go through the threads especially, read your Christian 1994 manifesto to see how "peaceful" CHRISTIANITY is. I wish I can post a video from yesterday Muslim program and hear for yourself your fellow christian violence and threatening messages to Muslim presenter. So far, your judgement is based on media. So I can't blame you that much.

But what I know for sure is you can't tell me anything new about CHRISTIANITY and christians but I am not accusing all Christians.

Speaking of reviewing Muslim curriculum as well, yes there is only one section of Muslims that needs to be checked and other Muslims have been doing that. But your religion extremism is supported by your religious leaders unlike muslims. So please go ahead and read.

Any question?

"But your religion extremism is supported by your religious leaders unlike muslims. " Expert in indoctrination I hail o!!!! We are talking Christian Curriculum and suddenly we have shortcut to religious extremism, reminds me of Trumps "Build the Wall" The shorter the message, the less the logic the more it sticks. It has been really nice engaging with you

One of the reason for the technological development of mankind is details. Did you know Harvard University was first a Christian seminary, along with many others. While there is no consequence of you "stating facts without any flow of thought or evidence" The bible says to ask, to seek, to knock, the bible says Christ already died for you all you need to do is know. That "KNOWING" not repeating, is where the transformation takes place.

I really want to go into as much details as nairaland will allow for the benefit of others. Thank You.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by blackmantis: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
11 YEARS LATER undecided
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Blackdisciple(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
seyibrown:
Definitely not to be disregarded as a mere fabrication! Threats against xtianity are evident all around us!

They thought the Christians in Jos are like Christians in other parts of Nigeria.

We don't take shit from blood suckers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.