Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity (89881 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Xeeman(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheClown:
Why would any right reasoning Nigerian Christian say he doesn't believe this? Is it not happening already? Please don't be foolish! Even you can't predict future, can't atleast observe the past and the present? Nonsense!

I'm a northerner and a Christian, if we disregard this revelation, we are not worthy to be called sensible human beings. What have we not suffered? Is there any reason not to believe it? Don't be foolish!!!!!!!

You're already a fool for believing this shit.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ThatFairGuy1: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Enemy of State at work. They want to cause civil unrest with what we're already experiencing as a Nation.

Very distasteful people
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:

Lool Muslims also don't know about Christianity, if they did they will all be Christians. Even Christians gon are still learning, seminary school everywhere,
you don't know anything at all. I need to expose you to Islam and Christianity comparative.. You will start having different view the moment you do your research.

I will encourage you to visit facebook and youtube pages of Mallam Yusuf Adepoju (just type it). And Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa (just type like that) and start learning.

the bible is a big book with 66 individual books, thousands of chapters. Imagine learning about God's overwhelming love and sacrifice, imagine reading about miracles, signs and wonders, speaking in tongues, where God says yes you can raise the dead, reading about faith, God's provision, God's character. So yeah you don't know about Christianity, and if you do and then rejected it. Then that's on you.
I think it is gonna be very sweet debating comparative religious doctrines with you. The reason I keep chatting with you is to see your level of religious knowledge and I think I'm starting to see it lol. Did you say Bible is 66 Books?. How about other 7 books? grin

The Catholic bible has 73 books, the Protestant only 66. who added and who removed from their Bible?. Yet you both claimed same religion?. And both Catholic and Protestant have the same verse in the Revelation 22:18 that says

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:"

Question is, who gets punished for removing or adding to their Bible?. This is your homework grin

I may reply the rest later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by okonlahwon: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
AMINDA:
The contents of this thread is now been regurgitated and branded as some form of exclusive report and being used to stoke up ethnic and political tensions in 2021. These same materials that were fabricated by 5th columnists to fuel religious tensions in Kaduna and Plateau States.

Modified: i can see the topic of the thread has been edited and it is now moved to frontpage. But the screenshots in 2010 shows that even the poster posted it to debunk the authenticity of it. That is dishonest if you ask me.

See also Facebook link in 2014 just before the elections on this same topic. It always resurfaces whenever the political key players are looking for propaganda material. It never fails.

https://m.facebook.com/PrayForChristiansInTheNorthOfNigeria/posts/flashback-top-secret-revealed-on-plateau-and-kaduna-statesminutes-of-a-joint-mee/519486118172723/

These incisive posts and many like it from both sides have been shared on social media in Kaduna and Plateau States from way back and helped to fuel the crisis and tensions between these two religions. How many more people will die before we learn?

You can go on with your Cessation agitation. But stop fabricating lies against Muslims and Islam. Otherwise you will always fail in both ends.I don't say the guy is a saint buh liking him to terrorist group cannot fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by AMINDA: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
okonlahwon:

You can go on with your Cessation agitation. But stop fabricating lies against Muslims and Islam. Otherwise you will always fail in both ends.I don't say the guy is a saint buh liking him to terrorist group cannot fly.

Pantami was even in London for his PhD when the purported meeting took place. He must have chaired it virtually.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/456912-its-fake-can-nscia-say-of-document-linking-pantami-to-yakowa-assassination-plot.html
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
GreatThings:
Lool there is no way a man -one man that came 600 years after Jesus, that is not related to him in anyway will say oh they abandoned the covenant , you don't even know the covenant.
for the fact that you have contradictory Books, this alone is a mess. dont forget to resolve that. You can go to your pastors to teach you what to say. Second, it is irrelevant to say bcus prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) came 600yrs later he could not have relate with Jesus(peace be upon him). Prophet Muhammad said

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3443
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 113
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 652

Jesus spoke about the covenant in detail, of adultery, of divorce, Abraham and others. MY QUESTION If you do know What is this covenant? You don't have the Tanakh to know what this covenant is. In Christianity, we have the old testament attached to the new testament over 40 books, in fact Paul's letters (a good amount )is about explaining the old covenant and how it relates to the new covenant. Paul said "I was circumcised when I was eight days old. I am a pure-blooded citizen of Israel and a member of the tribe of Benjamin—a real Hebrew if there ever was one! I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law." If anyone knew the law it was him. Fam lets be calming down.
I said before that it is gonna be so sweet having religious dialogue with you. I must say that I truly appreciate you acknowledge Old Testament. You made it so easy for me bcus for 6-7 yrs that I have been very active in this section and dialogued with Christians, they always ran away from OT when it doesn't suit them and I hope you not gonna run away from it too. So the issue of covenant started in the OT and that's what I will quote. Commandments are a summary of the requirements of a works covenant, given on Mount Sinai to the nascent nation of Israel. The first covenant of God with people was to acknowledge and worship One God.

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." Deuteronomy 6:4

Jesus came to affirm this in the NT

Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

This first covenant/commandment is also emphasized in the Quran. Other covenants follow and greater than the other like not eating pork, circumcisions etc Anyways i am only concerned about first one which Christians have violated today. This is why Quran warns you

"O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All­Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs." Q4:171

My God is a God of Justice, he seats in Justice and Righteousness. 1 Cori 15:19: "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable" Well there is justice in this life and the next, you cannot tell God what to do. End of story.
God is One and He is Just.

"Truly! Allah does not do wrong to mankind in any way; but mankind do wrong to themselves." Q10:44

Nope so sorry but there is no way that you understand more reading from any book than Christians who have the living holy spirit giving them fresh instruction. "The Letter Killeth(just reading or knowledge for the sake of knowledge), the Spirit (communion with the Holy Spirit) brings Life" -2Cori 3:6.
I would so much love your Holy spirit interpretation

Nope I will say its the other way around. We serve a God that is alive, moving and speaking today. God brought the old testament, the Jews accepted it. God manifested himself as God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and fulfilled the old testament, thoughts higher than human thoughts. Wow, What God cannot do literally does not exist!!

God is always the Living and Everlasting Q112:2
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2021
GreatThings:

Yep I have read some of these extra books, they are book of good morals but they dont add to the gospel of salvation. So I agree with it being optional, some Christians will just say Catholics are not Christians, again its about testing all spirits which I did for myself.
My question stands, who added to and who subtracted from the bible?. Revelation 22:18 is outstanding warning. You can not simply brush aside the 7 Books added by Catholic. They are irrelevant and you can not simply undermine Catholicism.

Catholics are the largest Christian denomination. So who is right btw Protestant and Catholic?. Who will be punished according to Rev 22:18?. You see now that you are falling apart? grin

There are also the Gnostic books which preach salvation by knowledge, hence not in the bible. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church even has more books, they are literally online, and not hidden or destroyed. They go against sola Christus, salvation is through Christ alone, so that's that.
Things fall apart. Shey na God inspired all these Books too?

Do you know a broad way to test scripture?
It must not contradict with the Old Testament or as you said the Old Covenant
It must not contradict existing scripture
you tell me.

It must add something new about the Character of God.
why must you add something new to God?. Who inspired that?. If you add something to God, is that still considered scriptural?.

God said he will punish people who add maybe you should ask him if he did that. Any born again believer can talk to God.
You gonna have to enter grave to see that punishment. You dont want that do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Empiree:
my whole life

And yet u still do not know that bible and Koran are same.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 2:23am On Apr 23, 2021
PrecisionFx:

And yet u still do not know that bible and Koran are same.
It seems you live on another planet jare. You know nothing.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by maxell(f): 2:55am On Apr 23, 2021
@OP, thank you for this thread.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by maxell(f): 3:26am On Apr 23, 2021

As stated earlier, Christianity is fast growing in the Northern part of this country which is totally uncalled for. We are aware the Christianity has humiliated Islam in the south west thus Islam can no longer thrive there. We are treated with contempt and as non Nigerians in the part of the country.

You are talking nonsense.

In the South West, Tinubu, a muslim, was governor for 8 years. Fashola, a muslim, was governor for 8 years. Aregbesola,
a muslim, was governor for 8 years. Mimiko, a muslim, was governor for 8 years.

In Lagos state, we had muslim governors for 16 consecutive years (from 1999).

How do christians humiliate islam in the SW, yet, these muslim guys served two terms as governors?

Even with a christian majority in the SW, muslims are voted as governors. How can this be possible
if islam is treated with contempt in the SW? How can this be possible if muslims are seen as non-Nigerians
in the SW?

Leave the SW out of your mess please.

2 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 3:29am On Apr 23, 2021
GreatThings:

I will go back to what I said in the very beginning of this talk, there is no Christian curriculum anywhere. Yes as a christian you work out your salvation given to you with fear and trembling, All of this philosophy, I have read some of these books literally. we are arguing about will not save anyone's heart, so in Christianity it is not a priority sorry. I literally mentioned some of them go against sola christus, they are not all inspired, It literally doesn't matter except to people who are looking to pick a bone. Back to the matter at hand.
It matters a million times because this determines if a Book is from God or not. But as always, I just like you for speaking the truth. I have been debating Christians on this platform since 2014 and they all lie and full of deception whenever I cornered them. But when I cornered you , you spoke the truth. That's, you admitted @bolded. But Muslims can not say that of Quran bcus entire Quran is revelation. So if part of the Bible is not all inspired, why do Christian still believe it a Book from God? This means several debates on social media title "Is Bible God's word?" is a valid question.

Do you have faith in Jesus Christ?
Absolutely. No Muslim is a Muslim if he/she doesn't believe in Jesus. Quran 2:136

"Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

That is the koko of the oro. Jesus death, Cruxfiction and Resurrection is told in those 66 books and that is enough for you. If your are focusing on religion dos and donts by all means please make sure you read those books.
Sebi you said you barely undderstood Yoruba grin. Dont worry I know christian trics a lot. Anyways, speaking about Jesus death this is what Quran says 4:157

"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."

As for resurrection, this is on Judgement Day. There is nothing like Jesus resurrected on 3rd day. Thats biblical fallacy. Bible refutes itself.

◄ 1 Corinthians 15:12-18 ►

"But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?. For if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. In that case, we are also exposed as false witnesses about God. For we have testified about God that He raised Christ from the dead, but He did not raise Him if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. In that case, all who have died believing in Christ are lost!

So clearly, Jesus was not raised from dead because, according to the Bible, no man died twice. Once you die, there is no return to earth.

And as it is appointed unto men to die once, and after this the judgment; HEBREWS 9:27

More evidence that Jesus did not die and resurrected. Luke 24:36-44

While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, "Salaam Alaikum". They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. He (Jesus) said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds?. Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have." When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, "Do you have anything here to eat?" They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in their presence."

So you can see he was not crucified and resurrected. Your pastors misinterpreted this verses to mean Jesus rose from the dead and this is where your faith lie. According to 1 Corinthians 15:18, every Christian that have died since the very inception of Christianity till date are perished. If you die while still believing Jesus died for you and resurrected, your faith is futile and are till a sinner according to 1 Corinthians 15:17

Nobody is adding anything to God. We have something in Christianity, called the Character of God. Because we understand we are made in Gods likeness, like how we try to make robots after us. God made us like him, we get angry because God gets angry, we laugh because he laughs, we get these attributes from him. He is the perfection of these attributes. So in the bible, we also study the character of God not add to God. This is a lot all at once. This is why people have bible study every week and sermons and discipleship classes etc.
And this really came from you?. How are you likened to God
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by tit(f): 3:47am On Apr 23, 2021
So this is true!!!
Alhamdulillahi
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 4:39am On Apr 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 5:15am On Apr 23, 2021
GreatThings:
''

All of the bible is inspired by the holy spirit, so it is a book from God, the extra books you brought up (which is what we are debating)are not inspired you can find this information with basic Wikipedia, and I have read and confirmed this myself, you can ask any other Christian that you know has read it since you have no way of telling.
I will not accept this excuse from you at all. You know why?. Catholic claims it is part of their inspired Book. But for this sake of this argument I will let you be. However, this was just a tip of iceberg. You will still see lots errors. I'm glad your said the rest are inspired. I hope your not gonna retract this statement of yours by the time I expose more errors. You will be shocked but I will only release info little by little. This is how it gets interesting. I will always keep you in suspense.

You literally proved all of my points and even gave supporting verses. Ese o. Read through it again, this time with the sovereignty of God in mind.
you should always quote me in context so that I know what you are referring to.

Well for the last time we don't have a Christian curriculum any Christian can study the bible for themselves, individual interpretation is encouraged that is why we have bible study, you say what you think, other people, hopefully more mature jump in and answer your questions.
But your Bible says there is no room for personal interpretation.

"knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation" 2 Peter 1:20

[quotLastly Islam hold very different views about the relationship between human and God. You cannot read the bible with those views, Ko le werk. You have to serve one master.
Have a great night![/quote] this is just formula dodge e. We serve only one master, One God
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by eagleu: 5:25am On Apr 23, 2021
TheClown:
Why would any right reasoning Nigerian Christian say he doesn't believe this? Is it not happening already? Please don't be foolish! Even you can't predict future, can't atleast observe the past and the present? Nonsense!

I'm a northerner and a Christian, if we disregard this revelation, we are not worthy to be called sensible human beings. What have we not suffered? Is there any reason not to believe it? Don't be foolish!!!!!!!

It's probably northern Christians saying "I can't believe it "

Trust south Kaduna leaders of CAN to stab fellow Christians on the back in the interest of their Fulani masters.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2021
This things are already happening so it's true
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Empiree:
It seems you live on another planet jare. You know nothing.

Keep quiet u professional ignorant man.

U are a lost soul and ur brain is filled with useless Asian religion.

Koran and bible are one and the same book & u have demonstrated that u have never read dem both, this is not even being contested anywhere.

Mohammed came into existence less than 100a years ago and wrote the koran, Bible events took place written over 2000 years ago
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Keep quiet u professional ignorant man.

U are a lost soul and ur brain is filled with useless Asian religion.

Koran and bible are one and the same book & u have demonstrated that u have never read dem both, this is not even being contested anywhere.

Mohammed came into existence less than 100a years ago and wrote the koran, Bible events took place written over 2000 years ago
your brain is infected with COVID-19. You need JJ and madonna vaccines.. Try to take them.. They don't hurt. After you take them go to you local govt and collect your palliative and relax.

It doesn't worth to dialogue with you.. Have a nice day buddy
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by saaron(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Now you know the chief architects of Jos crisis in 2001. Fulani islamic terrorists tried taking over Plateau, Jos in particular for years. Is it any surprise that fulani terrorist activities and genocidal campaigns in concentrated on BEROM LAND in Plateau state? Mark my words fulani terrorist murderers in Nigeria WILL PAY DEARLY for every soul slaughtered across Nigeria.
Bloody fulani terrorist murderers.

Anyone that says these expose are fake is nothing but an Islamic terrorist.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Empiree:
I will not accept this excuse from you at all. You know why?. Catholic claims it is part of their inspired Book. But for this sake of this argument I will let you be. However, this was just a tip of iceberg. You will still see lots errors. I'm glad your said the rest are inspired. I hope your not gonna retract this statement of yours by the time I expose more errors. You will be shocked but I will only release info little by little. This is how it gets interesting. I will always keep you in suspense.

you should always quote me in context so that I know what you are referring to.

But your Bible says there is no room for personal interpretation.

"knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation" 2 Peter 1:20

[quotLastly Islam hold very different views about the relationship between human and God. You cannot read the bible with those views, Ko le werk. You have to serve one master.
Have a great night! this is just formula dodge e. We serve only one master, One God

I think these are straight-forward questions any christian can answer. I will give some chance for someone to jump in and add to the conversation. If no one replies you, I can reply later.

P.S. For that verse check the greek or compare with another translation or read in context of the verse. If no one explains it, I will explain that as well.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by maxell(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shocking thread. Absolutely shocking.

1 Like

Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Empiree:
your brain is infected with COVID-19. You need JJ and madonna vaccines.. Try to take them.. They don't hurt. After you take them go to you local govt and collect your palliative and relax.

It doesn't worth to dialogue with you.. Have a nice day buddy

An empty person has absolutely nothing to dialogue with.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
TheClown:

A little bit of history would have helped you. This article was written in 2010. Obviously it was in response to christian similar documents. The same way you are speechless about this was the same way muslims were speechless when they read 1994 christian manifesto.

In this article above you notice northerners said that South and West are taken over by Christians. It is plain truth. Do you think they took over by giving Muslim breathing space?. No. They campaigned to end Islam in Nigeria for over 10 years with help of foreign govts. Yes, that's true. Western countries funded Christianity in Nigeria to end Islam between 1990 and 2000 but they failed. Today, they occupied media houses to promote anti Islam and portray Christianity as a true religion. This is what northern states are trying to avoid. You need to read Christian Association Of NIGERIA terror documents. It is called "69 prayer point" and they called for death of Muslims in Nigeria and around the world.

But the problem with you Christians is that you guys have been programmed. When we tell you that Christians also do this and that you say it is a lie. My point is, the same way you read this and you believed it, if you are sincere you should read christian terror manifesto about their detailed plan to fight muslims and islam starting from south West. I will attach their documents if you consent to post it here for you. So what you currently seen right now was stated by Christians by threatening muslims with death and destruction. No evidence no talk

Nigeria Christians Destroyed Nigeria Economy. If you need proof I have it. You Christians are very deceptive.
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by GreatThings: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity by Empiree: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2021
GreatThings:

Whatever makes you feel better about your self bro.

Rant online, it is good therapy. You deserve at least that for all you have done for Nigeria.

P.S. Islamic banks claim they are "Interest Free" Instead they add the interest as the "fee" for borrowing the loan. There are several ways they get their money back. You can do the research to all the methods.
The reason someone will go to a conventional bank is that a loan can be written off but because there is already no interest in an Islamic bank. The amount you have to pay back is always fixed so there is no advantage.

Do you know how many loans Nigeria has got forgiven by these institutions you don't support, the probability of that happening in an Islamic bank is slim. Just saying. May God open the eyes of your understanding in Jesus name.
you no nothing. How does this relate with my writeup?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.