Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? (4711 Views)

Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by vteen1: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]my kid is now 1yr 5month is it ok to have sex when he's around sleep or awake [all comment is welcome]
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by lomprico(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes o, it's even good to do it in front of the church during service.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by lomprico(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
You go fear Kwesion na!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2019
No it's not OK to have sex in front of your kid.
Most couple will wait till the child is fast asleep or rather take the child to another room and give him or her feeding bottle to avoid crying, then you and your partner can have all the sex in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by mrkings84(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2019
It's very ok, infact u can ask them to assist u hold their mama legs wide open.....

sad shocked shocked cool tongue

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by izzou(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2019
I don't think it's wrong at that age

You could distract him with something else while you and your wife have sex

My opinion
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes bro...
Its good to make the kids see how sweet life is in the future.
If your daughter is up to 15, u can party with her n your wife....
Life isn't that serious bro.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by MrFourSHIRTS: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2019
It depends what kind of style. Is it missionary or doggy style?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by jnoz23(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
when ur pikin start playing mummy and daddy play instead of reciting abc, ur eye go clear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by CreepyBlackpool: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
ménage à trois wink
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
It's good ..... Let them choose styles for yo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by MJBOLT: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
[color=#000000][/color]my kid is now 1yr 5month is it ok to have sex when he's around sleep or awake [all comment is welcome]

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by BlackSaints: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
Yes na,you can even have sex in front of your parents. Ndi Ara

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by vteen1: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Tanks pple
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by SaucyBenks(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Do it... It's the best decision you've taken since 2019... Npki!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by ShinqRambq: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2019
OP How abt u even include ur moda-in-law for a threesum
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by amakadihot87(f): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2019
No its not,cos kids are very intelligent........that baby will mimick you one day
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Uglymugg: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Babies copy everything thing you do. You will see him trying this on a female baby without know what he's doing

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Deicide: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Most parents don't so you often grow up thinking your parents don't do sex grin
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Adamsynox(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
Did your parents have sex in front of you?
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by orisa37: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Treat this together with the 33 year old woman enjoying sumptuous sex with her 18 year old son.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by vteen1: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Adamsynox:
Did your parents have sex in front of you?
the problem is nt me itz her she dont care she will get angry and tell me am picking the kid over her,thats hw i neglect her when we hav more kids
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Preshy561(f): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
the problem is nt me itz her she dont care she will get angry and tell me am picking the kid over her,thats hw i neglect her when we hav more kids
Hmmm.
She's being unreasonable at this point

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by spiralwedge(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:

No matter what? Dont do it. If y'all living in one room, ensure the baby is sound asleep or you go do it in the toilet, bath room or kichen.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by InfernoNig: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2019
This question is for those married with 5 children living in one room Face me I face you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2019
only OK if your kid is asleep
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by vteen1: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
when it comes to sex she can be a demon.. There was a day she hit our son when he woke and started crying when we are having sex i have to return d slap back to her but we only spend one week together cus of my work 3wks on 1wk off i dont know if datz relate to d problem
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by vteen1: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
InfernoNig:
This question is for those married with 5 children living in one room Face me I face you.
bedsitter and hes my first kid
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Preshy561(f): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
when it comes to sex she can be a demon.. There was a day she hit our son when he woke and started crying when we are having sex i have to return d slap back to her but we only spend one week together cus of my work 3wks on 1wk off i dont know if datz relate to d problem
You hit your wife?
Smh.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by zexy2030(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
this is the time to be more creative about sex.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Newboss(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
No issue there. At least he won't get an erection angry
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by InfernoNig: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
bedsitter and hes my first kid
I

Do it when he is asleep quietly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / I Always knack robber When Am The toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.