Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! (4756 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 4:20am On Oct 13, 2010
@Mubarraqq
Lots of hugs to you sweetheart, I am so very happy right now!
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2010
unbelievable! shocked Nigerians!
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:41am On Oct 13, 2010
Did anyone see the little boy crying "papi" "papi" that brought tears to my eyes. That was a very emotional moment. It's really nice to see some good news in this day and age.

I pray they all make it out safe.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2010
I don't care what anybody says----I am very happy for these men. If you know how it feels to have a love one being carried in casket on it's way to the grave only then can you appreciate what thing of joy it is that these men are being returned to their family.

The second miner is about to ascend, All glory to God.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2010
I feel you Ogidiboy, the Lord is good. This is the love of humanity at work, man's love for his fellow man. Doggedness, determination, courage, patience, sympathy all the excellent attributes we all should have for one another at play here. May God be praised!
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 13, 2010
Ivynwa:

I don't care what anybody says----I am very happy for these men. If you know how it feels to have a love one being carried in casket on it's way to the grave only then can you appreciate what thing of joy it is that these men are being returned to their family.

The second miner is about to ascend, All glory to God.

do you know any of these men? Are you sharing this much joy about your fellow nigerians perishing because their government (unlike the chileans) dont care?
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 5:02am On Oct 13, 2010
davidylan:

do you know any of these men? Are you sharing this much joy about your fellow nigerians perishing because their government (unlike the chileans) dont care?
If these were fellow Nigerians, I will feel the same. Me, I have begged that our country be divided up to five so that resources can get to everybody and nobody is listening to me. They are all holding on to the oil, when divided we all can still turn out into great countries. Right now, I don't need anybody to spoil my joy for me Ojare.
How serious is that country of ours that preaches unity and still zones presidency to tribes after tribes?, if we are united----does it matter who rules? The only way we can have peace and real unity is when what really matters most to us all is how whoever the president is is delivering service and not which tribe he is from.
Right now what matters to people is where the president is from so when we all wake up from that tribalism inbred in us things will definitely change for us all. All in all I still love my country with all its weaknesses and strong points.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2010
Everybody keep making some noise fuyfgujygfjygjbvjkvncbgdbfcgchvmjbjmbn,nkn!!!
My boys are coming out----the second miner just returned to the surface-------Alleluiah!
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2010
The second Miner is the class clown grin grin

I wish I could understand what he was saying grin grin
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by mystikal(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2010
1st miner was wearing Oakleys. If all have the same shades, I estimate worldwide exposure of a least $100 million for the company.

Their President looks like such a lovely character.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Rhino3dm: 5:37am On Oct 13, 2010
Are you serious?. C'mon tell me this is a joke. Lol
so when we are importing rice and dust bins you didnot open a thread. When criminals like Ibb and Goodluck are the only options of president we are having you were still mute. When idiots like boko haram, Mend and other kidnappers are killing innocent soul in cold blood you were still quiet. When a thief like Hafiz Ringin was appointed the new police IG you remain quiet. When we used 16billion for 50 years anni celebration and jamboree you didn't bother to talk. When the persidents other for 3 brand new private jets you were deaf and dumb.
. . . . . . And the list goes on and on, behold on this one am with Mudley get some medications and get someone to love you.

Ivynwa:

Everybody keep making some noise fuyfgujygfjygjbvjkvncbgdbfcgchvmjbjmbn,nkn!!!
My boys are coming out----the second miner just returned to the surface-------Alleluiah!
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 5:43am On Oct 13, 2010
Yes Ogidiboy that second miner is in such great frame of mind, he was even giving out handouts of stones as tokens from the mine that had people laughing.

@Everybody
Please can we be happy for these men and not pay any mind to "kill joys" and "sadists" that can't be happy for their fellow human being. From now on what they are getting from this thread is the silence treatment they deserve.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by tpiah: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2010
one of those guys could almost pass for tim allen.

i'm glad they're out sha.

kudos.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2010
@mystikal
Their president has truly shown that being a president is not all about the tribe/faction or race of the individual, he has been there all the way, supporting the family to the very end. He is worth emulating by other presidents of many other countries that will rather cosy up at home and send delegates as if they are some semi god.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2010
@tpiah
Thanks for that pics dear.
It's joy, joy, joy in here.
"Kill joys" stay away please, our joy just can't contain you.
Everybody keep making more noise as the 3rd miner ascends, Woooooyi,woooyi,woooooyi
Somebody please tell me to go get some sleep lest I sleep walk at work tomorrow! Alleluiah somebody!
Angels are singing, you are worthy Oh lord!, Everybody singing you are worthy Oh lord----even the birds are singing, you are worthy Oh Lord, we all are testifying. You are worthy Oh Lord------Everybody singing------------------(Ivy sings on lifting holy hands to the Lord)
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2010
mubaraqqq:

I just thought about what you said and I am saying a little prayer for all the Nigerians that have died in holes that we did not know about. In the north, east, west everywhere in Nigeria.

@Mubarraqq
You are right there Mubbarraqq
Every day we all need to play for our fellow Nigerians who are dying in literal holes of poverty, joblessness, ignorance etc
We all need to make use of these threads and be putting heads together for innovative ways to make life better for Nigerians. I have said that before.
Enough of the negativity of "Nigeria being the worst country" Let us begin to find a way to push it forward and make Life better people. Tommorrow I am going to visit that facebook page of Jonathan's, it's high time they heard it from us people how we want things run. We run that country, we all together, they better know that while losing themselves in tribalistic politics. The hustle for survival has really distanced me from things but I am getting in the groove of things from now on and finding ways to make my own positive change to my country. I promise myself that.

The above post is with reference to this sister thread    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-530789.32.html
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2010
Yes, you are welcome.
The "joy party" is taking place here, make yourself comfortable and join in the praise and worship okay. Somebody please help me make the guests comfortable, I need to get even 2 hours sleep before going to work in 4hours time.

The third miner just arrived and we all are amazed at the glory of God.
I am amazed at your glory, embraced by your mercy------Oh Lord, we kneel to worship you! Sing people, sing!
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Image123(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2010
Thank God for the evidence of things not seen. Debosky, you can jump in right now, you're free you know. I need you Jesus to come to my RESCUE!!
Rhino, i should beg your friend not to abuse God? Is that a joke or you don't understand what you're typing? Seems you're muddled up together.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by VALIDATOR: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2010
Yeah,they are coming out now,thanks to the people who deployed prayers technology.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by daylae(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2010
That they did survive the devastation in the first place was a miracle. Thank God for the ongoing rescue efforts now.

For those who said their survival has nothing to do with God's intervention,i'll say tell that to the miners who have been trusting in him,their families praying for them,and even the experts with the recue mission.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Almuhandis: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2010
the 6th man is about to be brought to the surface. praise Jesus. cool
I am shocked that Jihadists are attempting to hijack this thread again. Are they angry that they are not suicide bombing the 33 miners in Chile.why is the islamic religion like killing pple? contrast it with Christianity, see why this thread was open by a Christian. In Christianity we celebrate life, because we know that every life including that of Chilean miners are precious to every beliver in the universe. They are our brothers in Christ Jesus. We will share the same heaven with them.
Note;the oldest is a 63year old Christian who while under ground showed us Isa 41vs 10(france 24) writing a letter to his wife to have faith and hope-the signature of the Jesus life.Alleiuah.amen grin grin
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Mudley313: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2010
daylae:

For those who said their survival has nothing to do with God's intervention,i'll say tell that to the miners who have been trusting in him,their families praying for them,and even the experts with the recue mission.   

Tell that to the 20,000 tutsi's who sought refuge in god's supposed house (a church), cried to him but were still slaughtered and massacred or tell that to the 6 million jews (your god's own people) who were gassed out or the millions of nigerians today living in penury while at the same time crying, praying, fasting for your imaginary god to make some ind of magical change. i'm happy for the miner's rescue,but IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR GODDAMN GOD!!! If they had relied on him, they'd have been toast like the rwandan and jewish example above. The rwandan tutsi's needed UN peacekeeping force, the jews needed american and russian troops intervention; millions of nigerians today need good governance and accountability and the chileans needed a competent rescue team. as you can see, nothing whatsoever to do with a jewish guy up the sky who came to earth as his son, was a carpenter and was murdered like a common criminal without him able to lift a finger against his transgressors and that was 2 thousand years ago
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Ivynwa(f): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2010
Yeah people, just woke up from a 2 hours sleep, on my way to work now. Updated myself and saw that the seventh miner is about to ascend.
All keep praising the Lord. Alleluiah.
Please, please Daylae and Alhumandis, do me a favour and ignore the "kill joys and sadists" that just can't be happy. Silence is what we have for them in this thread while our joy party is on. Even one of the miners themselves knew that a joy party is on for them and on coming out first knelt down to praise the Lord.

Everybody keep singing---------you are worthy Oh Lord! Angels are singing. You are worthy ----Oh Lord. Everybody shouting-----You are worthy Oh Lord (Ivy sings on and proceeds to workwhile still singing!). If only I can take this laptop to work with me, I will be very happy----maybe I can smuggle it along, let me see what I am going to do.)

Ehmmmmm brother Daylae or Image123 please you guys should keep the guests coming to our joy party company and chat on with them, I will be back in 8 and half hours time. Byeeeeeee people-------Angels are singing, you are worthy Oh Lord, everybody shouting----------
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^Yes oo my eye'S been glued to the TV, I am so happy for them

May God be praised
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Mudley313: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ivynwa:

Yeah people, just woke up from a 2 hours sleep, on my way to work now. Updated myself and saw that the seventh miner is about to ascend.
Please, please Daylae and Alhumandis, do me a favour and ignore the "kill joys and sadists" that just can't be happy. Silence is what we have for them in this thread while our joy party is on. Even one of the miners themselves knew that a joy party is on for them and on coming out first knelt down to praise the Lord.

Everybody keep singing---------you are worthy Oh Lord! Angels are singing. You are worthy ----Oh Lord. Everybody shouting-----You are worthy Oh Lord (Ivy sings on and proceeds to workwhile still singing!). If only I can take this laptop to work with me, I will be very happy----maybe I can smuggle it along, let me see what I am going to do.)

Ehmmmmm brother Daylae or Image123 please you guys should keep the guests coming to our joy party company and chat on with them, I will be back in 8 and half hours time. Byeeeeeee people-------Angels are singing, you are worthy Oh Lord, everybody shouting----------

mehn, sharrap there. kill-joy ni, kill joy ko. i also i'm very happy for them, but my gripe here is with you stupidly and selfishly attributing the hard work of many to your non-existent god invented by ancient jewish nomads; what arrogance and ignorance. why didn't you attribute the success to sango? wonder what this thread is doing in the religious section. trust the christians to try and steal accolades for their spineless god. ewus
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Rhino3dm: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ironically that same god couldnt save him salf even when he was alive from some rag tag jewish thugs with sticks and knife and was strangulated helplessly after a thorough beaten. . . . . How can he now save these miners when he is long dead.

Ivynwa:

Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by lovethokoh: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mudley313 Thank you for Copying and pasting fron history.com,may you have all these facts that is why your muslim brothers want to wipe out the entire human race with their archaic and wicked religion
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by lovethokoh: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mallam Mudley313,

thank you for copying and pasting from history.com, this explains why you and your muslim brothers all over the world want to annihilate the human race with their archaic and wicked religion
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Mudley313: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
thank you for copying and pasting from history.com,

the fact that i copied and pasted it dont make it any less true or less atrocious than the atrocities in-the-name-of-religion you accuse your muslim brothers of. bloody hypocrite

lovethokoh:

Mallam Mudley313,
this explains why you and your muslim brothers all over the world want to annihilate the human race with their archaic and wicked religion

mallam ko, mallam ni. smh @ this deluded goat jumping to conclusion that i am a muslim. sorry, i neither serve/worship the archaic arabian idol called allah nor i'm i a slave to the egoistic I AM of jewish biblical fame. both deities are non-existent and their deluded followers have caused a lot of havoc to human kind in the name of my-god-is-better-than-your-god. fairytales and imaginary friends are for kids
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by JeSoul(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mudley313, Rhino.3dm and others - 

the topic is about the Chilean miners and praying for them, your off-topic posts are derailing the thread. If you want to talk about anything else please open another thread or continue on one of yours. Ivynwa has peacefully carried on her thread from a while now, please leave her be and others contributing to her call.
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by Almuhandis: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
13th miner out! Alleluiah grin
the islamic religion cant fanthom a rescue made possible by God.Tell me as a muslim what have you guys done towards the miners -nothing instead you are quoting history and pasting the national crime rates of secular nations, why dont you paste that of Nigeria. Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc.Keep deluding yourself,the Jihadist will kill even muslims like you, because you dont have the liver to kill as instructed by the quran
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.768.html
Re: Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! by manmustwac(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
I don't believe in prayers i believe actions speak louder than prayers words. If the same thing had happened in nigeria they'd all be dead by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download / How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed? / Sin And Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.