Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Love A LovePeddler. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love A LovePeddler. (2481 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Omolola1(f): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
who said that oo?
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by jenibayo(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
Dafemo:

how can sum1 luv sex than their mother

Na who talk dat one shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Omolola1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
na im me sef dey ask
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2010
@omolola, ere ni mo nse jare!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . @dafemo, lol well its like u dnt know, i'll say nigerian sluts do that jus because of the economy situations but 4 d white ladies most especially in d states, they're high sexed thats why majority of dem go into pr0stituti0n.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Dafemo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
na tosin talk am
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
If i say lovin sex than ur mother is jus an exaggeration that means how crazy they like sex.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by InkedNerd(f): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2010
LMAO, you all are a bunch of interesting people.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by 1104(f): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2010
**coughs**
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by CrudeOil2(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2010
Boring angry angry angry
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by iz2much: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
@ Poster

You are drunk when you had sex wıth her.
I guess you are stıll yet to recover from the hang over
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^^mane, u dnt knw watz up lol, u stil chasin al those female kids in da streets who dnt know hw to bath? I like fresh hoez fa sho' lol(jus teasin) *hey, dnt let ma mom hear dis or else i'm dead*
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by femy2010(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Poster,It happens but such an habit would be an hard one for her to leave.
Let her be .
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by adagz01(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2010
Those who are critizing the pro.stitute dont even know anytin about them.try n get close to them then u'll know its only condition that forced them in n they are ever willing to come out if things gets better.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by tpiah: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2010
i do wonder why people who sleep with hookers often say they find it difficult to have a relationship with marry them?

height of hypocrisy if you ask me.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by femy2010(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Adag,there is always a choice.
Am sure even an armed robber has a cogent reason 4 going into what they do.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2010
Abi?. . . . . Every girls r whores jare but d way they trade their kitty are jus different cos u dnt knw where ur girlfriend is going to after exitin ur crib or is dat how much u trust ur girlfriend ni? At d end u will find out dat ur gf is using blackberry whilst u r still on ur Nokia3310 "she don gather una money together" lol. . . . . . . Abeg poster u r free jare flex go no criticizin in ma life too nd d nice nd educated ones among d real pr0stitute r d one dat makes good housewife at d end cos they've already seen it all wat else.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by femy2010(m): 3:14am On Aug 30, 2010
@Tosinville,
Image the poster as a younger or elder brother would you advice him to keep loving the Mamu?
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 30, 2010
IMHO
there is a difference between a hoe and a HOE!
if a gal was forced into prostitution by the evil pimps out there then i sympathize with the hoe and think she can be rehabilitated as her mind does not contain hoe genes but if a gal believe that her body is a source of income then she has definitely lost the plot and this one can never be rehabilitated.

there is no reason big enough for a gal to go and sell her toto because Mc Ds/KFC still employ people, so far as i know.
I, for one, would have no problem marrying an ex prosti-tute that was trafficked but would never give a second look to a gal who used "ashewoism" as an easy way out.

@poster
desperation is the reason why you feel this way and you will be quick to bring her profession up the day you have an argument. i can already see your technique: get in a relationship wih her and automatically expect her to stop what she is doing. duh!
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by seedord247(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2010
what part of lagos did you meet her?

Allen Avenue in IKJ?

Kasalingo in Ojuelegba?

Rita Lori in Babs Animashaun Bode thomas?

Pls let me know what part and i will determine whether it's girl you can get married to.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2010
^^^this guy sabi ashi place no be small lol, e fit be say na im own area ashi o!
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2010
@Femy2010, well different strokes 4 different folks nd i dnt criticize anyone cos we're al humans dat r not perfect so it depend, there are some ashiz dat lure themselves into it jus because of d situation around them then dats d kind girl i can advice d poster/someone to be wit cos it wasn't their intention to be a harlot cos it like a pain 4 them when they're tellin u their life experience and there are some that are really willin to do dat or believe dat sex is jus d way to make some money then i'll say he's messin wit d wrong one nd wrong ones r not ready to narrate their life history to anybody cos they're satisfy wit their job nd their problem is "if u r not ready 4 sex exit immediately let d next customer approach 4 sex" so i guess he met d right one among them.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Olami099(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2010
H.I.V is real becareful poster
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2010
^^^huh!, h.i.v as being existin even b4 19th century before it was discover in 1981 so no big deal about it only 4 everyone to be careful nt only d poster but i'll let u know al whores practice sex safe than someone's gf, not al guys use condom 4 his girl nd hw sure u are d only 1 ur girl is havin an affair wit nw, hw abt her previous rltnshipz or wil she sit down to tel u hw she was disvirgin? Even there r some girls dat hv bein deflower once but they'll stil claim virgin so u cnt jus judge al wat u see dat way, i believe we al need to be careful about any STD cos anyone contact it not only ppl dat r messin wit pr0stitute.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by naturecome: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
HENT

I Love A LovePeddler.
« on: August 28, 2010, 04:54 PM »

We met at the club, she own a private room were guys do got her laid, on a friday night, i approach her asking for the same thing. we went straight to her room and got down to business, but there was something i notice. SHE WAS EDUCATED AND SHE SPOKE ENGLISH FLUENTLY. we spoke for a very long time and i started falling not only for her words and for her.
well it is a good thing that she speaks fluent english because you obviously need serious help with it tongue
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by yinqxy(f): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
wetin b my own dere wel we go come una weddind sha oooooooo,and remember 2 cook plenty rice coz me i sabi chop wella cheersssssssssssss
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Omolola1(f): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2010
me sef go come the wedding tongue
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^lol
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by dre11(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ok!
Good 2 know ur in luv.
xpecially wit a slut

em!!
LovePeddler
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by MrCork8: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2010
Hent, bro how much did she charge per hour? tongue
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by subtle: 12:14am On Sep 02, 2010
pls ,ask him oo.I guess that might lead us to the real reason behind all of this.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by Tosinville(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2010
It depend man, whores has class too, there are some whores many governors,ministers etc deal wit too but i dnt think dis broda right here can afford dat so he's talkin about normal street whorez.
Re: I Love A LovePeddler. by oneniceguy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2010
she has welcome you to the kingdom of AIDS and u are lovig it, go for test dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Really? / 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / Reasons Why Curves (and Breasts) Are Attractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.