Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? (2516 Views)

Can You As A Guy Say 'I Love You' To Your Close Male Friend(s)? / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by onila(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2012

can whores be good female friends?
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by kokoye(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
yup.

Some good wives started as hidden whores .  .sorry

then they went to church, asked for forgiveness and put their experience to good use on some 'clean men'.

You know the rest of that story  wink

circle_of_life . .
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by MrsChima1(f): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2012
No.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by onila(f): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
if a girl can sleep with different men for no good reason then she lacks discipline
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by kokoye(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

No.

of course. typical female

cant trust any of them whores cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by onila(f): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

No. 

why
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by MrsChima1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2012
kokoye:

of course. typical female

cant trust any of them whores  cheesy

Why would I befriend a LovePeddler?    I don't run in those circles.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
onila:

can whores be good female friends?
Yes I will for sure cos[b] ALL GIRLS ARE WHORES IN DIFFERENT DEGREE AND CAPACITY[/b], DEPENDING ON HER CHOICE MARKET AND MODE OF ADVERT, .SOME MARKET ONLINE, AT CAMPUS, ON THE ROAD, AT BROTHELS, NIGHT CLUBS, BIRTH DAY PARTIES, MUSIC VIDEO SHOTS, HOME MOVIES, CHURCHES, AT WEDDING CEREMONIES, FOOD MARKETS, GROCERY STORES, VILLAGE STREAMS, BUSHES, RESTAURANTS, FLIGHTS, RIGS, OFFICES, CORPORATE PLACES, BANKS, GOVERNMENT HOUSES, MILITARY BARACKS, STREETS, ESTATES, etc etc, so why crucify the ones that chose BROTHELS AND ROADS FOR THEIR ADVERT TO GAIN MORE PATRONAGE, HUH?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Why would I befriend a LovePeddler? I don't run in those circles.

that's why I said typical female.

Some men marry whores and these ladies turn their lives around
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by MrsChima1(f): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
kokoye:

that's why I said typical female.

Some men marry whores and these ladies turn their lives around

It has nothing to do with being a "typical female". It has a lot to do with my PREFERENCE. undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by kokoye(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
nope . .

typical feminine tongue
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hmm this question is kinda tough,well we all know how the world perceives a LovePeddler and the saying about"birds of the same plumage" so i'll say, choosing a LovePeddler as a close friend isn't an entirely good choice since we as humans can sometimes be influenced by our friends,although its usually our choice to be influenced or not so if one can manage herself well enough then i think she can risk it.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by MrsChima1(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
kokoye:

nope . .

typical feminine tongue

Men with little condos isn't typical masculinity. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
I don't mingle with such people.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by slimyem: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
remember the phrase ,show me your friend and i'll tell you who you are?
that says all!
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by tellwisdom: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
And even the ones without LovePeddler friends cld be deadly undecided undecided. slimyansh/mshewchima/freepokopussy/idumagbogbo  wonder what kind of name is dat embarassed embarassed # No offence undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
slimyem:

remember the phrase ,show me your friend and i'll tell you who you are?
that says all!
That phrase is not always true as applies to this life cos i know people who are quite different from their friends.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2012
Who were Jesus' friends? Only the liars and thieves and corrupt tax collectors.
The overly self-righteous were much too boring a sort. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by MrsChima1(f): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
We ain't Jesus though. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by slimyem: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
freecocoa:

That phrase is not always true as applies to this life cos i know people who are quite different from their friends.
i do know a lot of peeps who are different from their friends too but their difference isnt open to all and they are usually judged from afar with what's available to the eyes.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

We ain't Jesus though.   wink lipsrsealed
You're s'possed to be, gorgeous tongue
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^True that anyway.
slimyem:

i do know a lot of peeps who are different from their friends too but their difference isnt open to all and they are usually judged from afar with what's available to the eyes.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by muyoto: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
Close friend? ie one that I see everyday, mingle with, share thots with, etc? HELL NOO!!! shocked

but as a 'far' friend? prolly
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by Tosinville(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
As long as Jesus can make 'em his friends why can't i? besides i even need one to supply me punny tonight.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2012
freecocoa:

^^True that anyway.

Girl though, u looking kinda right & cuddle-able all of a sudden.  wink
Never looked at you in that light before. . .  cheesy

Though if you gonna post a pic, [b]don't make me [/b]bend my neck like that to see it  angry
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by kokoye(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

We ain't Jesus though. wink lipsrsealed

Aint that the truth??

We know grin
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by MrsChima1(f): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2012
kokoye:

Aint that the truth??

We know grin

Shaddap! I am not scared of you nor 2buff! angry angry angry

Duke 'em up!
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by kokoye(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^

I'm inside and under ur skin . . biting and gnashing away.

e don pain am grin
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by MrsChima1(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
LMAO@under my skin eating my flesh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, God did say we all are a purpose. Gone ahead hungry boy. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by freecocoa(f): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
2buff:

Girl though, u looking kinda right & cuddle-able all of a sudden.  wink
Never looked at you in that light before. . .  cheesy

Though if you gonna post a pic, [b]don't make me [/b]bend my neck like that to see it  angry
Since you are saying the opposite of this on another thread,it wouldn't be right to say"thanks" so whatever. angry
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2012
^^Lion dey sleep monkey go wake am. Wetin you expect?  undecided

Na your body I dey talk of. Nothing still change for the other more permanent levels  wink
Re: Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend? by Killz3(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
No! Especially when you value morals. Keeping friends who dont have/share the same moral standards as you do, will only lead to disaster. . . Influential power is very strong! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Loneliness Or Desperation? / Couple Get Married Completely Náked In Bizarré Wedding Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.