Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (29790 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by izzou(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2019
Sally97:

This is exactly the selfish weak bond that breaks relationships.. Why don't you ask yourself why you don't know how to cook instead of depending on someone else to cook for you like she's your mother

So it's the duty of mothers to cook for their married sons?

Did you read the title of the thread at all, or you just need to be noticed?

Because you've been noticed already
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 06, 2019
Heineken:
Iya how far? Can we talk
I dey. No
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Sally97 post=78148042][/quote] Hope you read the Op's post and my comment well, coz it seems you didn't understand every bit of it......

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / My FianceƩ Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.