Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo (11934 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. I almost died with laughter when I saw that in the original interview!lol

grin grin grin grin My ribs are hurting!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
Qoute from bk.babe97y:
Quote from: Aigbofa on Today at 07:17:30 PM"Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named “Ojukwu”."Poor little Emeka, he bit more than he could chew. Lol. I almost died with laughter when I saw that in the original interview!lol

All that can now be heard is the soft sad crying of Common Sense in the corner.
Skirt wearing batty bwoy.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
komando.:

Quote from Bkhomo:
I too vote for KOMANDHOMO! kOmmanhomo 2: 0 BKnext.hahahahahahaa.lol. fools!

Unfortunately I am not gay like you, sucking your fathers diick all day, only to come hear, drunk with spermatozoa.

Am I really expected to get into a village tussle with this THING? lol. I pass, u aint intelligent, witty or educated enough. . . . . .

P.S: I NEVER read any of your posts in which u didnt make at least one grammatical error! Even the simplest words seem to baffle u!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2010
Quote from Aigbofag
My ribs are hurting!

With Bk by your side your gay backside will be next to hurt. Shameless male ho.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ bkhomo
I suppose you were talking too the wall.I thoth you were ignoring the great Komando. Stupid boy! While you are at it, a little lesson in grammar: ai'nt is bad English. sucking of manliness when your mates were taking English lessons in nursery school. That's. What has caused you this. P:s has it occured to you that I may be making gramatical errors on purpose. Hilarious eh? Look just get on with sucking your new boy friend Aigbofag. See how your mouth dey smell. Komando vomits in disgust.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
Komando still vomiting as evil sounds start to ooze out of Bk's chalet.Looks like Aigbofag is grunting. Igbo hating fools.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by abadaba(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Definitely, if STU*PIDITY, IMBE*CILITY, AND DIM-WITTEDNESS were the criteria being used to judge, then, even I gotta conceded that your boy will smash me hands down.

P.S: Look at how foolish u r, typical Ibo man! Conducting and casting votes in the same election.lol. fool! grin
Indirectly, you have highlighted the qualities that will make nairalanders vote for you e.g imbecility, stupidity, wittedness. They are not enough to beat Komando. Add to your qualities-homosexualism, thuggery, tribalism, mischief and gangsterism. This will enable you clinch votes from nairalanders from Eruwa, Ogbomosho, Saki, Odo-ona, Modakeke, Egbeda, Odogbolu and environs.
Yet you will still be a loser as always.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aigbofa:

"Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named “Ojukwu”."

Poor little Emeka, he bit more than he could chew.
ROTFLMAO
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Qoute from blaacktooth:

Quote from: Aigbofa on Today at 07:17:30 PM"Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named “Ojukwu”."Poor little Emeka, he bit more than he could chew.ROTFLMAO

Black faggy tooth. How many times did I call you? Anyway laugh.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
komando.:

Qoute from blaacktooth:

Quote from: Aigbofa on Today at 07:17:30 PM"Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named “Ojukwu”."Poor little Emeka, he bit more than he could chew.ROTFLMAO

Black faggy tooth. How many times did I call you? Anyway laugh.
Do i look like your boyfriend or why are you calling me ?
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ blacktooth
I don't do such disgusting things that you enjoy doing with Bk gaylord babe. I thaought you would insult the Igbo, so I was alerting you to the repercussions you would face. But go on. Insult if you wish. I am watching.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
komando.:

@ blacktooth
I don't do such disgusting things that you enjoy doing with Bk gaylord babe. I thaought you would insult the Igbo, so I was alerting you to the repercussions you would face. But go on. Insult if you wish. I am watching.
komando or what do you call yourself ? I laugh in igbio for you.mekusxx tried it but today he has gone into hibernation .so don't start what you cannot finish.i beg you
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
~Bluetooth:

komando or what do you call yourself ? I laugh in igbio for you.mekusxx tried it but today he has gone into hibernation .so don't start what you cannot finish.i beg you

Dude, please do me a favor and ignore that slowpoke! Jeez, Ure gonna stoop to his  level of imbecility?!?! I feel sorry for you too! Go back 200 posts of that monkey and see if he's one u wanna enter into a discuss/fracas with!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Laughs in Yoruba.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ Bluetooth
Peace.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Dude, please do me a favor and ignore that slowpoke! Jeez, Ure gonna stoop to his  level of imbecility?!?! I feel sorry for you too! Go back 200 posts of that monkey and see if he's one u wanna enter into a discuss/fracas with!
Noted. . .second complainant in the last five minutes,guy must be really dull anyways thanks for the advice bkb.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
Quote from blacktooth:

Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? Frigging Igbo hater and partner.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by mensdept: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
What about the Unfinished greatness of Fajuyi or Herbert Mac? Awo and co are going to remain part and parcel of the multitude of failed African leaders
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aba Ngwa kwenu! Yaa!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2010
Alaba kwenu! Yaa!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by T9ksy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
@mens dept. pls can u expantiate on ur last post. what do u mean by "unfinished greatness of Fajuyi and Macaulay? FYI, Macaulay started the first political party in the country, circa 1925. it was a yoruba party before zik came along and destroyed it only to then form NCNC in the mid-40's, which was basically an igbo party with few yorubas. Fajuyi on the other hand chosed to die with his host and boss, an igbo man during the july '67 revenge coup by murtala, danjuma, Ibb and co. This is no attempt at revisionism, i have facts to buttress my claim.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2010
Zik won the South West,but Awolowo convinced the Yorubas to decamp from NCNC to his own party, the largest party decamping in Nigeria's history till date.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by T9ksy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
get ur facts right man, Zik did not win zilch in the soth west. Anyway, r we not still tribalistic now, 50 yrs after our independence? What good does an Igbo man wants to do for the yorubas- his main rival? Doesn't charity begins at home? Moreover, what achievements did zik accomplish for his igbo people that Awo didn't far exceed for the yorubas? why does an igbo man wants to rule over the yorubas?
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2010
komando.:

Zik won the South West,but Awolowo convinced the Yorubas to decamp from NCNC to his own party, the largest party decamping in Nigeria's history till date.

If brain transplants were possible, you will be a great candidate for such a procedure.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
Quote from Aigbofag:

If brain transplants were possible, you will be a great candidate for such a procedure.

Again I ask:have you considered suing your brain for non-support? Nitwit.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
Quote from T9ksy:

get your facts right man, Zik did not win zilch in the soth west. Anyway, r  we not still tribalistic now, 50 yrs after our independence? What good does an Igbo man wants to do for the yorubas- his main rival? Doesn't charity begins at home? Moreover, what achievements did zik accomplish for his igbo people that Awo didn't far exceed for the yorubas? why does an igbo man wants to rule over the yorubas?

Slowly you are turning out your true tribal colours. I knew you were too good to be true.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
And
Aigbofa:

Preferably that of a Billy-goat. Any higher animal/species would short-circuit his body. . . . which wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing. lol
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
Quote from Bk
If brain transplants were possible, you will be a great candidate for such a procedure.Preferably that of a Billy-goat any higher animal/species would short-circuit his body. . . . which wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing. lol

Bk babe and Aigbofa: two homos in heat.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by seanet03: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
komando.:

Quote from Bk
If brain transplants were possible, you will be a great candidate for such a procedure.Preferably that of a Billy-goat any higher animal/species would short-circuit his body. . . . which wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing. lol

Bk babe and Aigbofa: two homos in heat.
only God knows when you will stop waging wars you are not able to fire a single shot successfully not to even talk of winning it. All you do is make noise from today till die kingdom come all with no trace of proper reasoning, you tend to piss me off sometimes with your rather ignorant ideas. learn something today, even if it is kidnapping, some people are making millions from it in THE SOUTH EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA CALLED IGBOLAND
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by T9ksy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2010
@komando,

like i said earlier, am a true yoruba man and am proud of my heritage. all i asked you is why does Zik an igbo man wants to rule Yorubaland? Was there no capable yorubaman in NCNC (assuming he did win the election which am not declaring here) that can do better? What does he know about the yorubas that made him believe he can do much to advance their interest in every sphere of the word? No one at the time believed in One nigeria then. The sardunna didn't mince his words about his opinion on the subject and neither did pa Awo, except Zik. Incidentally, why didn't zik campaign in the north? was it not the belief that the igbos were going to lord it over them that precipitated the "revenge" coup of 196, which culminated in the unnecessary and wasteful civil war ?

If the desire to have a yorubaman who understands my culture, history, laws, customs etc to take care of my affairs is tribalism in your lexicon, then yes am a tribalist. deal with it. I just don't want an igboman to tell me what to do in my own father's land, period. Do u want a yorubaman to tell how to run your affairs in enugu? I certainly don't think so. treat others as you want to be treated. No group has a monopoly on intelligence.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by supereagle(m): 6:31am On Sep 04, 2010
Yoruba still ahead if Ndigbo, it is an incontrovertible truth.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by supereagle(m): 4:06am On Sep 05, 2010
If Nigeria leaders had uncanny foresight and selfless service of AWO , Nigeria will not have remained like this.IBB had the opportunity to rule Nigeria for 8 yrs , he destroyed Naira before he left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

APGA, APC, PDP Are Crisis Infested. Maduka, Only Viable Option For Ndi Anambra / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu / Zulum Emerges 2022 'Best Governor Of The Year' By Leadership Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.