Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo (11932 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2010
abadaba:

Aigbofa: Remember I have insulted you twice in the past. For how long must I insult you. Your posts is so full of hatred. Why not change for good?.

Leave Aigboifa alone . . .  He will soon commit suicide like his hero Awolowo.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by koruji(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2010
Only madmen can hear mad-gong!

sd-6:

Metal gong is sounding so that dumb numb skulls who have no ears can hear. LWKMD
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2010
abadaba:

Aigbofa: Remember I have insulted you twice in the past. For how long must I insult you. Your posts is so full of hatred. Why not change for good?.

I honestly don't know who you are. I guess you are not a remarkable fellow. I will stop bashing ibos, when their criticism of Yorubas become civil and objective.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

After looting Nigeria blind as finance minister, what did he achieve . . . .   I guess suicide at an old age.

Also don't worry about the well being of Ndigbo . .  Igbos were already successful  before Awolowo and you Ngbatimen saw the opportunity to loot Nigeria.
So nigeria that had no access to oil in the nigeri delta region and at the same time fighting a war has money that someone could steal ? Use your head na or you think everybody has that ibo-thieving blood in them.
immediately after the war,he left gowon military government but your ibo brother was romancing with ibb during his era.you can see the different ?
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by sd6: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2010
Otu ocha! "Babangida loves and respects yorubas" what a shame in the marrows!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2010
koruji:

Only madmen can hear mad-gong!

But you were the first mad man that responded to my post.

My fellow mad man please answer my question. Why did your hero commit suicide at old age?
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by koruji(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

But you were the first mad man that responded to my post.
My fellow mad man please answer my question. Why did your hero commit suicide at old age?

The day a madman admits he is mad then maybe, just maybe his cure is nigh. In your case that cure is not anytime soon. What question? Again you keep affirming the self-prophecy that will attach itself to your head and never leave you alone.

If I engage your questioning then I'll be mad like you. Having smelled your madness from a mile away, it is being gently pushed towards a cure - I can only try though and with a very long stick!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

So nigeria that had no access to oil in the nigeri delta region and at the same time fighting a war has money that someone could steal ? Use your head na or you think everybody has that ibo-thieving blood in them.
immediately after the war,he left gowon military government but your ibo brother was romancing with ibb during his era.you can see the different ?

Please can you tell us how Awolowo made his money if not through the proceeds of the illegal government he served. . .  He looted Nigeria blind  and became rich overnight.

But at the end of the day, all the money he looted went down the drain. And thats why he commited suicide at old age.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2010
sd-6:

Otu ocha! "Babangida loves and respects yorubas" what a shame in the marrows!
And you forgot that Ojukwu has sold the ibo and their future to Babangida.tell you are not aware that you are now a property of ibb ? Lol
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by koruji(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

Please can you tell us how Awolowo made his money if not through the proceeds of the illegal government he served. . .  He looted Nigeria blind  and became rich overnight.
But at the end of the day, all the money he looted went down the drain. And thats why he commited suicide at old age.

Hhhmmm. Answering his own question!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by sd6: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2010
Who heads IBB's campaign? Do kpe si Lol
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

Please can you tell us how Awolowo made his money if not through the proceeds of the illegal government he served. . .  He looted Nigeria blind  and became rich overnight.

Conjectures, conjectures and more conjectures.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

go back and read through the article.see for yourself the comments that were made by NORTHERNERS as regards Awolowo.which ibo man has that record ?
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2010
sd-6:

Who heads IBB's campaign? Do kpe si Lol
Why you come mumu like this.Is dokpesi a yoruba ? Ode
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by sd6: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2010
Do they have guts to credit an igbo man? That would be their coup de grace.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by sd6: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2010
He's so close to the mother and wife inlaw f^ckers!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

go back and read through the article.see for yourself the comments that were made by NORTHERNERS as regards Awolowo.which ibo man has that record ?

An ibo man with Awo's record? Pleeease!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

And you forgot that Ojukwu has sold the ibo and their future to Babangida.tell you are not aware that you are now a property of ibb ? Lol

Ojukwu is not Awolowo who looted Nigeria blind and later commited suicide at old age. . . Ojukwu's father was once one of the richest men in Africa, and Ojukwu Jnr still remains one of the richest Nigerians who made their money legitimately.

Names of People who have won Nigeria looting contest: Awolowo, Idiagbon, Babangida, Shonekon, and[b] Obasanjo[/b]. . . . Yeruba nation has the highest number of winners. . . lol lipsrsealed
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2010
sd-6:

Do they have guts to credit an igbo man? That would be their coup de grace.
Siddon there dey lament.your senior brother ojukwu has promised ibb all ibo votes and there is nothing 6-cd can do about it.deal with it or ojukwu will dis-ibo you
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

Ojukwu is not Awolowo who looted Nigeria blind and later commited suicide at old age. . . Ojukwu's father was once one of the richest men in Africa, and Ojukwu Jnr still remains one of the richest Nigerians who made their money legitimately.

Names of People who have won Nigeria looting contest: Awolowo, Idiagbon, Babangida, Shonekon, and[b] Obasanjo[/b]. . . . Yeruba nation has the highest number of winners. . . lol lipsrsealed

That's right. Ojukwu was a guy who wanted to roll with the big boys but ran away when the heat became unbearable.
Dressed in skirt and blouse and zoomed off like a little girl.

1 Like

Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

An ibo man with Awo's record? Pleeease!

Gawd forbid!!! . . . .   An Igboman longing for Awolowo's record is like a human being longing to be a dog. . . You know Awo is a dog who killed himself.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

Gawd forbid!!! . . . . An Igboman longing for Awolowo's record is like a human being longing to be a dog. . . You know Awo is a dog who killed himself.

It's unattainable to you, that's why. You know that even if you live for 400 years, you will still not be able to equal him.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

That's right. Ojukwu was a guy who wanted to roll with the big boys but ran away when the heat became unbearable.
Dressed in skirt and blouse and zoomed off like a little girl.

But Ojukwu is still living peacefully and happily, enjoying his legitimate wealth and old age. . . .  On the otherhand, your hero, Awolowo the great coward, commited suicide after all his looted money finished.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by sd6: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2010
"After the independence motion by Enahoro was turned down by the northerners, sensing a political opportunity, Thief(chief) s l akintola in a bid to re-ignite the move for independence led an enlightenment campaign to Kano leading to the first tribal hostility in nigeria"
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

Did you just post these names out of your normal yoruba bashing ?

How many years did shonekan spend even when as an interim ibb left nothing but debts in the treasury ?

every nigeria can give credits to buhari/idiagbon regime simply for the discipline and crackdown on corruption but you chose to blame idiagbon for corrupt practices even when he was only a vice to buhari.

Ojukwu not corrupt ? Abeg yarn another one.when nigeria had no access to the oil,ojukwu was in charge and he definitely would have enriched himself from the proceeds of the oil.how did he finance the war ? With his father's money ? Lwkmd. Ojukwu is not a saint and i still don't know why he was not charged for war crimes when charles taylor is already on trial .coward ran away and abandoned his people.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by AndreUweh(m): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Siddon there dey lament.your senior brother ojukwu has promised ibb all ibo votes and there is nothing 6-cd can do about it.deal with it or ojukwu will dis-ibo you
What sort of man are you. Everything about you is hatred of Ndigbo. You sleep and wake up, it is Igbo bashing.
You were banned recently because of Igbo bashing, yet you have not learnt your lessons.
Any where you see Igbo thread, the next thing is for you to wear your Tribalism armoury and attack it.
On daily basis, you keep on bashing Igbo people, even when they have not replied to you.
Even, when you were called, Neptunz, nothing changed, it was the same old story-Igbo hatred.
Is it their making that they are richer than you.
Is it their making that they are finer than you.
Is it their making that they brainer than you.
Why not let Ndigbo be?.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:56am On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

It's unattainable to you, that's why. You know that even if you live for 400 years, you will still not be able to equal him.

You are right !! An Igbo man will never be like Awolowo the dog who committed suicide after he had lavished all the money he looted.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

But Ojukwu is still living peacefully and happily, enjoying his legitimate wealth and old age. . . .  On the otherhand, your hero, Awolowo the great coward, commited suicide after all his looted money finished.

How can you live peacefully and happily knowing that because you lived, millions of your tribesmen died.
He will have to be a robot to be at peace.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by sd6: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2010
Seeing that his people lacked vision, Awolowo slumped and died
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 30, 2010
Andre Uweh:

What sort of man are you. Everything about you is hatred of Ndigbo. You sleep and wake up, it is Igbo bashing.
You were banned recently because of Igbo bashing, yet you have not learnt your lessons.
Any where you see Igbo thread, the next thing is for you to wear your Tribalism armoury and attack it.
On daily basis, you keep on bashing Igbo people, even when they have not replied to you.
Even, when you were called, Neptunz, nothing changed, it was the same old story-Igbo hatred.
Is it their making that they are richer than you.
Is it their making that they are finer than you.
Is it their making that they brainer than you.
Why not let Ndigbo be?.
Uncle uweh comes in,looked around and lashed out his brotherly advice on bluetooth when mental gong was the first person to launch an attack on Awolowo. . .i guess uncle uweh didn't wear his triple lens glasses to see that this thread is about yoruba and not ibo.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 30, 2010
sd-6:

Seeing that his people lacked vision, Awolowo slumped and died

So he didn't commit suicide. Confused lot.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 1:03am On Aug 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Did you just post these names out of your normal yoruba bashing ?

Names of People who have won Nigeria looting contest: Awolowo, Idiagbon, Babangida, Shonekon, Abacha and Obasanjo . . . .

Damn!! You yeruba are the champion looters . . .  What an achievement. . .  undecided undecided

FYI: Although Shonekon's interim government was brief, he used that opportunity to loot more than Abacha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension / Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt / Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.