Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency (32409 Views)

Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Maket: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2019
simplyhonest:
wait till may, 29
May be June 12
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by SEGLIZ: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:

Should Ike defects to Apc ( SP purposes) Will SE backs him or go against him cos the party involved is Apc?

from the body of the region except from the few Libra ones they will see him as an enemy. apc isn't the problem to SE but Buhari in the party, don't be surprised if defect to pdp and atiku to apc you will see all switching allegiance.
ike would be meaningless at point also he won't be trusted except their is an agreement for him to win the election on the ticket of pdp then defect to apc you never can trust politicians. toward the election it was rumour his close activities with apc and Buhari. but for me I won't give for the mole role of saraki.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by IamPatriotic(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Lawan is the Senate President in the waiting, while one of Okorocha, Omo Agege and Uzor Kalu gets the DSP. The Speaker should come from North Central and Deputy Speaker comes from South West or the reverse being the case depending on how the involving parties play their cards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by innocential3032(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=SEGLIZ post=76299346]
is there any senator from the ss/se? if the is, that the best bet.[/quote) yes, there is okorocha in imo state, there is one in am coming let me check very well
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by kuuljay(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Efewestern:
What's wrong with some northerners?, must they drag power every single time?, what happens to Equity?, I once supported omo-agege, but not any longer, the seat should be zoned to SE period.
you think power is just handed like that? Let the south east reap from their one sided bitter politics, or you think Senate president will be given to a PDP member in the name of zoning?

6 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by helinues: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

from the body of the region except from the few Libra ones they will see him as an enemy. apc isn't the problem to SE but Buhari in the party, don't be surprised if defect to pdp and atiku to apc you will see all switching allegiance.
ike would be meaningless at point also he won't be trusted except their is an agreement for him to win the election on the ticket of pdp then defect to apc you never can trust politicians. toward the election it was rumour his close activities with apc and Buhari. but for me I won't give for the mole role of saraki.

Your last statements, that's why I dont trust politicians. Atiku promised more than 5 leaders from SE vp before Pdp primary. After being elected, he chose Obi without consulting SE political leaders nor those who he had already promised.

Ike in particular was so disappointed. Hadn't been he moved to Apc cos of that, he might probably lose his senatorial seats like Apkabio. Most of what we read online are news not informations.

So many things are going behind the scene
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by fakuta(f): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Eyyah wake up
ayomilore:
If buhari fail to play active role in the election of national assembly leadership this time around I will give up on him and totally agree with those that are calling him lifeless president.
But i trust osho Baba he will never dull himself.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by YeshuaBeloved: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
You ALL have your fill before the new Era sets in.

And best of luck with it.

The game of thrones of looting has ended!!!!!!

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Lol... Fooolish Igbos in APC, have you people "Sawn What Am Seen? Hope you guys are now seeing through this useless party called APC? 2015, they said there was no Igbo APC senator and so they can't zone to the South East!

Now, South East I believe has 2 APC Senators! South South has more than 3! But have you noticed how all the names being mentioned are mostly Notherners and Westerners! If we tell you guys that these people are highly undemocratic, it will be like Easterners are bigots! Ndigbo have seen through this people and known that it is just a sham! There js nothing truthful about this hopeless, useless party! I can never be deceived.
Believe me.

Just tell me how the President is North, Senate President North, Speaker is North, Deputy speaker North, Chief Justice North, Court of Appeal North, Code of Conduct Tribunal North, Attorney General North! Let me not even discuss the defense of this nation! Are you seein it now?

So basically, the executive, legislature and judiciary is hinged in the North! Ndigbo wow! Southerners are really smart!

Ndigbo have you seen that nothing in APC for you! At least PDP gave you guys senate President for a long time whether a first timer senate or not!

Have you guys noticed how Yorubas and Notherners on this forum are smartly changing the rhetoric to "they are senate first timers"? Do you guys now believe me when I say these people are lewd and shrewd?

But there is an option you can always activate.

There is a young man God sent you to free you. Mere mention of that man sends shivers down there spine. They fear him a lot and funny enough, the young man is fearless! They are scared that finally, there is somebody to lead the Youths from Igboland. But will the elders give him the needed support?

You guys saw how fanatic Buharis fans are. Same number of morrons and imbecciles have been voting this mad man since 1999! Nobody called them ethnic bigots! If it were to be an Igbo people now, everybody will be opening gutter mouth!

You guys see how fanatic Tinubus fans and supporters are! 3 bullion vans filled with dollars were seen in his house, it is his money! But let them catch an Igbo man with 10,000 dollars at the airport... All hell will let loose.

Ndigbo, these people are not taking you serious because you guys are not taking yourselves serious. There is nothing that pains Nigerians like to see a smart, unadulterated Igbo man who sees through the sham called Nigeria. This country is designed to muzzle you guys out. Forget the fake love!

This is not your country!

N.B
For animals that will try to tell me that I shouted "Atikuloot or Atikulate" do go through my posts! I never supported PDP or APC. I never voted. But am pro PDP though because I see them as more democratic and unifying!

You have a point
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by SEGLIZ: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
mynamewilfred:
Are you an alien in this country?
You have Okorocha from Imo even though is currently suspended. I tell is the only duly fitted person from the East, as he single handedly brought APC to the region.
You have OUK from Abia, this is another choiced candidate from the East.
You have Omo-Agege from the SS specifically from Delta, a die hard fan of Mr President.
So what then are you saying that this no senator from these extractions?

my brother I no be alien o. please who is ouk? I didn't give it okoro due to his suspension real he is the best option for me but until he comes out of suspension.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Only Omo-agege is likely to come from south/south because he is an APC member and had really defended the party. As per south/east person like Ikeremadu is in opposition and even if he likes let him jump fence to meet Buhari it will not work. Ngige told his people in 2015 during the election, non yeaded to his advise, because his people hate northerners and that's the reward. Senate president may likely go to the north. Summarily, I see Lawan becoming senate president ,omo-agege becoming deputy Senate president while Gbajabiamila as speaker.
helinues:

What if Ike Ikeremadu defects to Apc?

3 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by BillGoldberg: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2019
kuuljay:
you think power is just handed like that? Let the south east reap from their one sided bitter politics, or you think Senate president will be given to a PDP member in the name of zoning?

So when the North was heckling Jonathan and nearly killed him if not for Eastern support, it was not one sided bitter politics? You see how you people are mad in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by BillGoldberg: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
Only Omo-agege is likely to come from south/south because he is an APC member and had really defended the party. As per south/east person like Ikeremadu is in opposition and even if he likes let him jump fence to meet Buhari it will not work. Ngige told his people in 2015 during the election, non yeaded to his advise, because his people hate northerners and that's the reward. Senate president may likely go to the north.

So Okorocha is no longer a staunch APC supporter? When PDP gave east senate president in 1999, where they first timers or not?

5 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Africankel(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

is there any senator from the ss/se? if the is, that the best bet.

Orji Uzor Kalu and Rochas Okorocha
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by naheem8307(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:

What if Ike Ikeremadu defects to Apc?

He is been told to do so but he vehemently objected.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by helinues: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
Only Omo-agege is likely to come from south/south because he is an APC member and had really defended the party. As per south/east person like Ikeremadu is in opposition and even if he likes let him jump fence to meet Buhari it will not work. Ngige told his people in 2015 during the election, non yeaded to his advise, because his people hate northerners and that's the reward. Senate president may likely go to the north. Summarily, I see Lawan becoming senate president ,omo-agege becoming deputy Senate president while Gbajabiamila as speaker.

Ngige warning them was a scam message we we all knew.. No major political party will zone their presidential candidates to SE in 2023 ( It's glaring).

Omo-agege is too rascal to me. Lawan is not a bad choice ( Experience is there).

But with your submissions, nothing for SE , are they Gabonese? Abi se no longer one Nigeria Ni?

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Rajman45(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Okorocha is the candidate best candidate for SP in my own opinion, but the APC chairman Adam's Oshomole don't want him in the picture. That's why he was suspended by NWC, and don't be surprised if his cast out from the party.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by naheem8307(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Africankel:

Okorocha ego and lack of respect for the party is in question... Orji Uzor Kalu stand the chance if the zoning formula is being review.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by naheem8307(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:

Ngige warning them was a scam message we we all knew.. No major political party will zone their presidential candidates to SE in 2023 ( It's glaring).

Omo-agege is too rascal to me. Lawan is not a bad choice ( Experience is there).

But with your submissions, nothing for SE , are they Gabonese? Abi se no longer one Nigeria Ni?

I tire oooo... The zoning whatever has to be review...
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by uboma(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
Ndume seems to be the likely choice for APC
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by SEGLIZ: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=innocential3032 post=76300093][/quote]
okoro currently suspended. agege from SS but is he (agege) having the gladiator weight like okoro, kalu, Godswill?
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by planetbluz: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

is there any senator from the ss/se? if the is, that the best bet.
ORJI UZO KALU, ROCHAS OKOROCHA.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by SEGLIZ: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Africankel:

if kalu has been there before good but it seems this would be his first time. okoro is better qualified because he was one a senator of the federal republic but currently suspended.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Haniy218(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
ijustdey:

•PDP in fresh plot to pitch Dogara against Gbajabiamila as Speaker

http://thenationonlineng.net/lawan-goje-ndume-adamu-battle-for-senate-presidency/

Hmmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by DabuIIIT: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2019
In this current dispensation,all 4 seats of power,president,senate president,speaker HOR,CJN are all NORTHERNERS and nobody is talking about it,the vocal Arewa consultative forum,ACF, and Northern elders forum,NEF,who never gave Gej breathing space,are dumb and the idiots,the ever cursed Coneheads,who masterminded the whole bllsht are consolidating on their reverend slave position.

Will the ACF and NEF accept a southern president,a southern senate president,a southern speaker of HOR and southern CJN @ the same time?

May thunder faya all Coneheads,cursed people who are an abomination to the south.

3 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by DabuIIIT: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

if kalu has been there before good but it seems this would be his first time. okoro is better qualified because he was one a senator of the federal republic but currently suspended.

Must you be there b4 to there? Atr they heaven made? The way you guys reason sha!
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by DabuIIIT: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Haniy218:

Hmmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Please do you have for Europe?
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by emmygoldlee(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2019
I believe APC will care extraordinary careful this time around for PDP not to pull the 2015 stunt again, for me i see lawan becoming the sp, Rocha and kalu don't stand a chance because they are not ranking senators, Omo agege might pick the dsp, Gbeja will become speaker and deputy speaker will come from north central

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by ozo13(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Lol... Fooolish Igbos in APC, have you people "Sawn What Am Seen? Hope you guys are now seeing through this useless party called APC? 2015, they said there was no Igbo APC senator and so they can't zone to the South East!

Now, South East I believe has 2 APC Senators! South South has more than 3! But have you noticed how all the names being mentioned are mostly Notherners and Westerners! If we tell you guys that these people are highly undemocratic, it will be like Easterners are bigots! Ndigbo have seen through this people and known that it is just a sham! There js nothing truthful about this hopeless, useless party! I can never be deceived.
Believe me.

Just tell me how the President is North, Senate President North, Speaker is North, Deputy speaker North, Chief Justice North, Court of Appeal North, Code of Conduct Tribunal North, Attorney General North! Let me not even discuss the defense of this nation! Are you seein it now?

So basically, the executive, legislature and judiciary is hinged in the North! Ndigbo wow! Southerners are really smart!

Ndigbo have you seen that nothing in APC for you! At least PDP gave you guys senate President for a long time whether a first timer senate or not!

Have you guys noticed how Yorubas and Notherners on this forum are smartly changing the rhetoric to "they are senate first timers"? Do you guys now believe me when I say these people are lewd and shrewd?

There is a young man God sent you to free you. Mere mention of that man sends shivers down there spine. They fear him a lot and funny enough, the young man is fearless! They are scared that finally, there is somebody to lead the Youths from Igboland. But will the elders give him the needed support?

You guys saw how fanatic Buharis fans are. Same number of morrons and imbecciles have been voting this mad man since 1999! Nobody called them ethnic bigots! If it were to be an Igbo people now, everybody will be opening gutter mouth!

You guys see how fanatic Tinubus fans and supporters are! 3 bullion vans filled with dollars were seen in his house, it is his money! But let them catch an Igbo man with 10,000 dollars at the airport... All hell will let loose.

Ndigbo, these people are not taking you serious because you guys are not taking yourselves serious. There is nothing that pains Nigerians like to see a smart, unadulterated Igbo man who sees through the sham called Nigeria. This country is designed to muzzle you guys out. Forget the fake love!

N.B
For animals that will try to tell me that I shouted "Atikuloot or Atikulate" do go through my posts! I never supported PDP or APC. I never voted. But am pro PDP though because I see them as more democratic and unifying!

hehehe.I don't think any SE met the criteria to be the senate presiding.however It would have bn a nice idea to
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by kabshina(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][/b][quote author=BillGoldberg post=76299755][b]Lol... Fooolish Igbos in APC, have you people "Sawn What Am Seen? Hope you guys are now seeing through this useless party called APC? 2015, they said there was no Igbo APC senator and so they can't zone to the South East!

Believe me.

N.B

[You are part of your people's problem. Please just tell me what make you not to vote?. Don't form activist on social media brother. Go out and vote for your candidate.]
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Zeezxo(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:
Can't Apc zoned the senate president to either SS/SE?
but you people said PDP owns SS and SE east na

4 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by helinues: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Zeezxo:
but you people said PDP owns SS and SE east na

When?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.