Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency (32399 Views)

Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by obinoral1179(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

is there any senator from the ss/se? if the is, that the best bet.
okorocha from South east and only agege from delta.... But their chances are slim....
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
herzernIsHere:
For the sake of justice. The Senate presidency seat should be conceded to the SE zone.

Haba!

U think they will ans Una

Just watch... What will happen..
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
herzernIsHere:
For the sake of justice. The Senate presidency seat should be conceded to the SE zone.

Haba!

U think they will ans Una
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Sard(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Why not Ovei Omo-Agege
This name has been on my mind as the Senate President since the election took place, and I am not even from SS or SE. I wonder why they're not considering him at this point.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by kuuljay(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
happybrother:

Sorry brother, who knows what you taught yourself...the south east made a choice and you can't call it bitter because it's different from yours.
In sincere truth, can you enumerate how you will become better because you made a choice different from that of the Eastern people?
then quietly face the consequences and stop wailing that's my take

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Birds of the same feathers
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by DabuIIIT: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

my brother don't take personal we all are putting one plus one together so to make the country work. it is not how we reason but what is on the statuesque (I stand to be corrected). it has being in rule and guidelines of legislature, you come in for the first time to head proceedings or post. you do you findings we all learn everyday I'm an open book.

But in other areas,it is that bloody federal character,how can we have the north heading all 4 arms of government!!!
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by DabuIIIT: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2019
chocolatelady:
My dear, I am an igbo lady but the truth must be told ,my people are political naive. They voted Ngige out in 2015 who would have become the senate president as a returning senator and now did the same thing to Andy Uba. So they shouldnt cry foul when they see the obvious staring at their face. Out of hatred for PMB and apc, they voted their own out so they should learn. We can cry from now till June but that will not change the fact that senate has rules for electing their president. I wonder how igbos believe that them and south south region can give Atiku victory in the election. My dear, conduct this election 1000 times, PMB will beat Atiku same times. I knew right from the day they picked Atiku as their candidate and I said that if pdp does that mistake of picking him, that the election will be a walk over for PMB becos Atiku is no match for PMB. Let him go to court but that does not mean that PMB did not beat him blue black in the whole of north and south west.

Who is talking about Igbos here,I am south south,what about the south southerners @ the nass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Presents Disputed Certificates As INEC Lists 14 For Edo Governorship / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.