Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency (32408 Views)

Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by SEGLIZ: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2019
yaki84:

bros r u aware there is one omo agege n also a ranking senator?
stop this madness of akpabio. who even told u apc were going to cede SP position to south south?
national chairman of the party is from south south n u expect them to cede senate presidency to there.
were u blind when oshio annointed george akume as senate president?
if atall they r ceding it to south south, omoagege is thr from delta.

be reasonable and mind your choice of words. whatever the discuss here doesn't call for foul language.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by tuniski: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Lol... Fooolish Igbos in APC, have you people "Sawn What Am Seen? Hope you guys are now seeing through this useless party called APC? 2015, they said there was no Igbo APC senator and so they can't zone to the South East!

Now, South East I believe has 2 APC Senators! South South has more than 3! But have you noticed how all the names being mentioned are mostly Notherners and Westerners! If we tell you guys that these people are highly undemocratic, it will be like Easterners are bigots! Ndigbo have seen through this people and known that it is just a sham! There js nothing truthful about this hopeless, useless party! I can never be deceived.
Believe me.

Just tell me how the President is North, Senate President North, Speaker is North, Deputy speaker North, Chief Justice North, Court of Appeal North, Code of Conduct Tribunal North, Attorney General North! Let me not even discuss the defense of this nation! Are you seein it now?

So basically, the executive, legislature and judiciary is hinged in the North! Ndigbo wow! Southerners are really smart!

Ndigbo have you seen that nothing in APC for you! At least PDP gave you guys senate President for a long time whether a first timer senate or not!

Have you guys noticed how Yorubas and Notherners on this forum are smartly changing the rhetoric to "they are senate first timers"? Do you guys now believe me when I say these people are lewd and shrewd?

But there is an option you can always activate.

There is a young man God sent you to free you. Mere mention of that man sends shivers down there spine. They fear him a lot and funny enough, the young man is fearless! They are scared that finally, there is somebody to lead the Youths from Igboland. But will the elders give him the needed support?

You guys saw how fanatic Buharis fans are. Same number of morrons and imbecciles have been voting this mad man since 1999! Nobody called them ethnic bigots! If it were to be an Igbo people now, everybody will be opening gutter mouth!

You guys see how fanatic Tinubus fans and supporters are! 3 bullion vans filled with dollars were seen in his house, it is his money! But let them catch an Igbo man with 10,000 dollars at the airport... All hell will let loose.

Ndigbo, these people are not taking you serious because you guys are not taking yourselves serious. There is nothing that pains Nigerians like to see a smart, unadulterated Igbo man who sees through the sham called Nigeria. This country is designed to muzzle you guys out. Forget the fake love!

This is not your country!

N.B
For animals that will try to tell me that I shouted "Atikuloot or Atikulate" do go through my posts! I never supported PDP or APC. I never voted. But am pro PDP though because I see them as more democratic and unifying!

Pele, your submission that you never voted but pro PDP makes your rant self indictment. Abegi park well allow apc to govern the way they want.

PDP will be back 2023 but not banking on non voting supporters like you. This time,the support base will be the voting north.

3 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by alen4smith(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:

What if Ike Ikeremadu defects to Apc?
another saraki will be on the cards

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Halo22: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Even though Ovie omo-Agege is a legislative tout, it is better he has the slot than taking it again back to the north. These people don't have conscience. How can you have a president from North, Senate President from North and probably speaker House of Reps as well as the CJN? That means the whole thing is lopsided.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by yaki84: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

be reasonable and mind your choice of words. whatever the discuss here doesn't call for foul language.
apologies...

but stop dis egg in one basket thing.....

politics is sentimental, as the north r sentimental likewise southeast n southsouth.
am akwaibomite n we r happy God pulled akpabio down.

'he(godswill) said where was God when he made udom the governor'.
so i leave u with that akpabio statement in one of thier campaigns.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by martineverest(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

is there any senator from the ss/se? if the is, that the best bet.
omo agege
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by oruma19: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

is there any senator from the ss/se? if the is, that the best bet.
Omo agege is from delta and an APC senator, they have a couple of ranking senators from edo state, why can't they zone senate presidency to the south south? Obvious answer is the south south that produces the food that feeds the useless country has never been in the plan, they are only useful as the goose that lays the Egg. Useless and bastard country.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Caseless: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2019
herzernIsHere:
For the sake of justice. The Senate presidency seat should be conceded to the SE zone.

Haba!
they're not ready for anything. They should be left like that. They can't play politics of hate and expect lovely rewards for that.

If Akpabio comes through, he should be given. Or if Lawan is picked, omo-agege should be made deputy Senate president.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by linocol0075: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2019
My fellow countrymen. In Parliamentary elections, the zoning and position sharing is mostly based on the number of elected members from your zone. This gives you power to contest any position. How do you expect the party to give the highest position to a zone who produced the least numbers of members. This would cause disaffection from the other zones with serious majority. It was easier for PDP then because the SE and SS zones also voted massively for them unlike the APC.
The SE elders knew about this and decided to damn the consequences. So why cry foul of equity and and inequality.

5 Likes

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Caseless: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2019
oruma19:
Omo agege is from delta and an APC senator, they have a couple of ranking senators from edo state, why can't they zone senate presidency to niger delta? Obvious answer is that Niger delta that produces the food that feeds the useless country has never been in the plan, they are only useful as the goose that lays the Egg. Useless and bastard country.

You people are blind. We all here are saying if akpabio comes through, he should be considered. Or omo-agege should be picked as SP or DSP. It's about power-sharing. SS has the party chairman and you expect them to have the Senate president without being challenged? No!

APC national chairman - SS
Head of service - SS
Minister of budget and national planning - SS
SSA on national assembly- SS
Minister of transportation- SS
Minister of petroleum - SS
DG NIMASA - SS
Minister of health(state) - SS
Chief of naval staff - SS
Loot recovery committee head - SS
MD, Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority (OGFZA) - SS
Minister of agric(state) - SS
Etc, etc.

And you're here spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by smeag0l(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Ekweremadu is in PDP so he stands no chance. Rochas and Orji Uzor Kalu are in the APC but are new to the senate so they also stand no chance. I see the senate presidency returning to the North central again cos they have the longest serving senators
kingemzy5:
It should be ekweremadu who else is with me.....
Rochas dosen't stand a chance....or maybe the thing go just shock una say na our senatorial comedian
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Caution30: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2019
ALL HAIL THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA cool
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2019
herzernIsHere:
For the sake of justice. The Senate presidency seat should be conceded to the SE zone.

Haba!
I chose to differ, this should be contested for.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:

Dont get it twisted.. No staunched supporters of any political party in Nigeria.. It is all about where they are going to benefit from not necessary for the purpose of masses.

I bet you wont be surprised if Dino joins Apc tomorrow..
Only bigots will be surprised because a party belongs to no one. Meanwhile in Nigeria parties are not on any ideological footing then any politician can swerve the way it pleases him.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
kuuljay:
you think power is just handed like that? Let the south east reap from their one sided bitter politics, or you think Senate president will be given to a PDP member in the name of zoning?
Sorry brother, who knows what you taught yourself...the south east made a choice and you can't call it bitter because it's different from yours.
In sincere truth, can you enumerate how you will become better because you made a choice different from that of the Eastern people?
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Okoroawusa: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Lol... Fooolish Igbos in APC, have you people "Sawn What Am Seen? Hope you guys are now seeing through this useless party called APC? 2015, they said there was no Igbo APC senator and so they can't zone to the South East!

Now, South East I believe has 2 APC Senators! South South has more than 3! But have you noticed how all the names being mentioned are mostly Notherners and Westerners! If we tell you guys that these people are highly undemocratic, it will be like Easterners are bigots! Ndigbo have seen through this people and known that it is just a sham! There js nothing truthful about this hopeless, useless party! I can never be deceived.
Believe me.

Just tell me how the President is North, Senate President North, Speaker is North, Deputy speaker North, Chief Justice North, Court of Appeal North, Code of Conduct Tribunal North, Attorney General North! Let me not even discuss the defense of this nation! Are you seein it now?

So basically, the executive, legislature and judiciary is hinged in the North! Ndigbo wow! Southerners are really smart!

Ndigbo have you seen that nothing in APC for you! At least PDP gave you guys senate President for a long time whether a first timer senate or not!

Have you guys noticed how Yorubas and Notherners on this forum are smartly changing the rhetoric to "they are senate first timers"? Do you guys now believe me when I say these people are lewd and shrewd?

There is a young man God sent you to free you. Mere mention of that man sends shivers down there spine. They fear him a lot and funny enough, the young man is fearless! They are scared that finally, there is somebody to lead the Youths from Igboland. But will the elders give him the needed support?

You guys saw how fanatic Buharis fans are. Same number of morrons and imbecciles have been voting this mad man since 1999! Nobody called them ethnic bigots! If it were to be an Igbo people now, everybody will be opening gutter mouth!

You guys see how fanatic Tinubus fans and supporters are! 3 bullion vans filled with dollars were seen in his house, it is his money! But let them catch an Igbo man with 10,000 dollars at the airport... All hell will let loose.

Ndigbo, these people are not taking you serious because you guys are not taking yourselves serious. There is nothing that pains Nigerians like to see a smart, unadulterated Igbo man who sees through the sham called Nigeria. This country is designed to muzzle you guys out. Forget the fake love!

N.B
For animals that will try to tell me that I shouted "Atikuloot or Atikulate" do go through my posts! I never supported PDP or APC. I never voted. But am pro PDP though because I see them as more democratic and unifying!

Who beat u?

Why are u crying?
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Yankee101: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Boko Haram is finally ruling Nigeria

1. Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

2. Ali Modu Sheriff

https://www.nairaland.com/2094623/shocking-buharis-daughter-married-ali

3. Ndume

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/16/former-boko-haram-spokesman-arrested-senator-ndumes-house-again

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15829203

4. Kingigbe and Abba Kyari as complicit

https://www.legit.ng/1167360-sheriff-shettima-reach-peace-deal-abuja-meeting.html

.....Shettima and Sheriff; alongside Sheriff’s ally Alhaji Kashim Imam as well as the brokers, Malam Abba Kyari and Ambassador Babagana Kingibe, reportedly reached the truce at a meeting which took place in Abuja, on Tuesday night, May 1, into the early hours of Wednesday, May 2....

Wonder why Buhari government is full of Borno people?

Wonder why he was former governor of Borno area?

Wonder why boko haram developed in Borno?

Wonder why Abba kyari, Buhari's chief of staff is Borno

Wonder why chief of army staff is Borno

Wonder why modu sheriff started boko as Borno governor (through commissioner Moh'd yusuf)

Wonder why when Goodluck wanted to curb boko haram he had to take modu sheriff to neighbouring countries harbouring them to go and beg with his approval before boko reduced

Wonder why NNPC has been spending billions to find non existent oil wells in Borno but failed

Wonder why Ndume gave boko prominent Nigerians' phone numbers to be threatened including Obj

Wonder why Buhari is modu sheriff inlaw

Wonder why boko selected Buhari as mediator?

Wonder why so called fulani killings are similar to boko haram?

Wonder why Buhari said sharia must spread throughout Nigeria years before boko haram was formed and propagate the same message?

Wonder why Buhari as a general led war against Biafra and as a military leader defeated the Chadian army but today can't seem to defeat boko?

Why why Buhari has released most of the boko Goodluck arrested?

Wonder why we forget history so soon in Nigeria even though they say history repeats itself?
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by BluntBoy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lol a lifeless president will be understatement if he decides to go docile again this time.

he has nothing to lose for the next for years, we wanna see a positive tyrant.

A positive tyrant like Paul Kegame.

We don't want to hear "I can work with anybody" nonsense.

If I hear that nonsense again, I will become a wailer.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Abiboss: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Believe me.

N.B

You and your entire Igbo caused it, how can you expect to reap what you don't sow during buhari campaign didn't he campaign to the east? What did you people use in paying him back? You'll voted massively for you beloved umbrella party
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Kingray10: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Here in the SS we have Senator Ovie Omagege an APC member also. I think he is the best bet.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by MyMouth(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Halo22:
Even though Ovie omo-Agege is a legislative tout, it is better he has the slot than taking it again back to the north. These people don't have conscience. How can you have a president from North, Senate President from North and probably speaker House of Reps as well as the CJN? That means the whole thing is lopsided.
North has 3 zones jus like the south! I wonder why u guys think there is 1 north but 3 zones in the south
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Honor10: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

So Okorocha is no longer a staunch APC supporter? When PDP gave east senate president in 1999, where they first timers or not?

shut up! APC will not give senate presidency to SE, go and collect it from Atiku in Biafra land. I thought u guys are unconcerned about political appointment, useless people. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by somehow: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I won't but laugh. you and I know that won't work, it is case of one beaten twice shy. the antecedent of saraki serving as mole would go a long since all his antics was undermining the same government he served.
I love ike, he is calm, cool and a nationalist from my perspective. if kalu made through he might be a better alternative since Godswill didn't pull through. to this is a deliberate attempt by ss/se to marginalize themselves.
it was enough for them to have position their men on both side to stand at a vantage point to clinch the third seat of the federation. it is unbecoming of them to work against the tide it's high time they seize the use of single basket for trading and the politics of hate and bitterness.
How they worked against their own to the detriment of the region is a mystery o.

Later they say Buhari is a tribalist. No solid APC candidate from the East nor from my south!

Weird.

Abeg did Patrick Obahiagbon win his sentate race?

Imagine a Patrick as the senate President!
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Mosminic(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:
Can't Apc zoned the senate president to either SS/SE?
Thank you for this comment. I don't know why politics in Nigeria is so full of biased and narrow-minded people. Because the SE/SS didn't support them doesn't mean they don't have better qualified people. Most appointments under this our present dispensation are not merited, they're instead based on party affiliations.
We'll get there one day where we'll have experts heading the various ministries in this country, but until then we can only pray.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
With oshiomhole in the helms of affairs, i can bet that there'll be no repeat of that 2015 nonsense in the national assembly.
It will be smooth and flawless!
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Bar1941(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
chocolatelady:
My dear, I am an igbo lady but the truth must be told ,my people are political naive. They voted Ngige out in 2015 who would have become the senate president as a returning senator and now did the same thing to Andy Uba. So they shouldnt cry foul when they see the obvious staring at their face. Out of hatred for PMB and apc, they voted their own out so they should learn. We can cry from now till June but that will not change the fact that senate has rules for electing their president. I wonder how igbos believe that them and south south region can give Atiku victory in the election. My dear, conduct this election 1000 times, PMB will beat Atiku same times. I knew right from the day they picked Atiku as their candidate and I said that if pdp does that mistake of picking him, that the election will be a walk over for PMB becos Atiku is no match for PMB. Let him go to court but that does not mean that PMB did not beat him blue black in the whole of north and south west.

Well said, though I'm not Igbo but I think sometimes our electorates from SE in particular need to be proactive and calculative when it comes to Nigerian politics. I was sad Ngige was not reelected in 2015, Akwa Ibom in SS did similar thing this 2019 by not returning Akpabio, the long term effects of decisions like this is not usually considered by them. Even if you didn't vote APC at the presidency (due to hatred for Buhari or whatever), vote for your people in APC that has better chances of holding juicy posts at the National assembly as this will have positive impacts on your geopolitical region.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Gr8amechi: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Believe me.

N.B

South east has just 2 APC senator and they are first timer, the south south has just two, one is a first timer and the other has a chance if he plays his card. Akpabio was the next senate president but politics of hatred stole that away from us.

Your likes don't even understand politics so stop making noise.

The south east has two APC senators and both are first timers.

South south has two also.

North has 3 regions just like the south and note power is not given, power is taken, you can't sit down in your house and expect someone to come and give you senate president.

Omo-agege from delta state has the best chance of becoming the senate president or deputy but he has his own work to do, Saraki didn't win his own by ranting
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by thegoodone1234(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
senate president suppose to come from SE or SS
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Gr8amechi: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Efewestern:
What's wrong with some northerners?, must they drag power every single time?, what happens to Equity?, I once supported omo-agege, but not any longer, the seat should be zoned to SE period.
South east doesn't have anyone from APC qualified for the post or do you think APC hates south east
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by Sluvist(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:
Can't Apc zoned the senate president to either SS/SE?
Non of the Senators from SS/SE is politically matured enough to handle that position.
Re: Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency by SEGLIZ: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
yaki84:

apologies...

but stop dis egg in one basket thing.....

politics is sentimental, as the north r sentimental likewise southeast n southsouth.
am akwaibomite n we r happy God pulled akpabio down.

'he(godswill) said where was God when he made udom the governor'.
so i leave u with that akpabio statement in one of thier campaigns.

those are politicians and human for you. to be sincere I wasn't aware of that statement but that rather crude at this point we need God fearing individuals, men with consciousness not lords.
it is high time we start holding our public office holders responsible from all facet, by their words, deed, action, way of life etc. everyone of them irrespective of personality, where he came from, political affiliation etc.
God got hack by denying him a seat in the 9th senate, by way of I am GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.