Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend (61652 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by Aghans(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ziel20:
Some girls will just use their hands to dig out trouble. I'm pretty sure that the guy was treating her well. Surprise keh.

That's how one gal I was dating started going to churches for prophesy about me. Oga prophet told her "the guy you are sleeping with doesn't love you. He he sleeping with many other girls. "

Prophet no talk say fornication is sin o. The girl started interrogating me like as if I am Evans the kidnapper.

God bless you bro, that's how to know a true prophet. True prophet condemn sin
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by Platony(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
One thing I can bet my balls on is:

WOMEN CHEAT MORE THAN MEN!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by chiommy123(f): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
MacLovington:

And her friend is not a farm instrument called a hoe. cheesy
Who are we fooling?
If it was the guy who caught her in bed with another guy, you guys will say he has not paid his bride price and therefore has no right over her.

It happens every time. Girls even do it more to finance their lifestyle.

Show me your friends.....and you know the rest. cheesy grin
never support evil no matter what
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by fvck(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
She said she's not gonna call all men scum. Like, who gives a fvck if she does? Will she be the first?? Or will her insult to men stop them from balling high?

Damn it!......That guy owe you no explanation on how to live his life. He fvcking need no permission from you before inserting his diiiick in any available pussay. You ain't his wife, you are just his sex object, more like a trash can for his sperm. Nothing else.

So from the bottom of my heart; Fvck you with your rants on social media for thinking you can control him because of your boring pussay.

A non-virgin lady has no right to wish for a faithful partner.

I'm suspecting you are the guy
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by MacLovington(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
chiommy123:
never support evil no matter what
Lol. Evil is so much in human DNA now that it needs no support any more. It has taken on a life of it's own already. From politics to business to religion. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by TourismMan(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
She said she's not gonna call all men scum. Like, who gives a fvck if she does? Will she be the first?? Or will her insult to men stop them from balling high?

Damn it!......That guy owe you no explanation on how to live his life. He fvcking need no permission from you before inserting his diiiick in any available pussay. You ain't his wife, you are just his sex object, more like a trash can for his sperm. Nothing else.

So from the bottom of my heart; Fvck you with your rants on social media for thinking you can control him because of your boring pussay.

Jisos! See savage!
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by Alexrayz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
go fork the girl father,to make the fork sweeter fork ur guy father or elder brother

Y so personal.... Lol. Are we talking out of experience here
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by teejay167(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
chiommy123:
She should apologise for coming unexpectedly pls what's the meaning of this
Could you imagine such dirty statement, most people are in a relationship without a definite purpose, that's why they are abusing it. NONSENSE
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by Dollabiz: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
most girls who are not.contented calls guys scum when the village ones shares free cake. lol
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by teejay167(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
hahn:
I don't understand why she didn't say "all women are scum" since friend was sleeping with him or is the friend innocent?

TRUE TALK, YOU ARE VERY CORRECT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by UniQue84: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

See that madt man asking the girl to call the guy and apologise for visiting without prior knowledge.

Men are unrepentant cheats
really, and who are they cheating with undecided I bet your boyfriend is somewhere fulfilling this "men are unrepentant cheat " ....sorry you said it though... cheesy

You just set yourself up grin

If men are unrepentant cheat then we can safely say women are C.H.E.A.T themselves ,... grin cheesy
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by 2000SMS: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
oh yes
2000SMS:
oh yes
oh yes
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by teejay167(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
MacLovington:

And her friend is not a farm instrument called a hoe. cheesy
Who are we fooling?
If it was the guy who caught her in bed with another guy, you guys will say he has not paid his bride price and therefore has no right over her.

It happens every time. Girls even do it more to finance their lifestyle.

Show me your friends.....and you know the rest. cheesy grin

They truely do it for financial purposes
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by banio: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Guess U were starving him of what mama gave U for free.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by BenzEne1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
go fork the girl father,to make the fork sweeter fork ur guy father or elder brother

Na so una dey share fvck up and down. Auzubillah!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by DerideGull(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
I heard market is very rough in Nigeria now. It is imperative for the ladies to embrace the idea of sharing. grin grin
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by AJohnnasa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
She surprised herself.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by stevups(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Your boyfriend, not your fiancé.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by dollytino4real(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
BenzEne1:

Na so una dey share fvck up and down. Auzubillah!!
e dey pain u
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alexrayz:

Y so personal.... Lol. Are we talking out of experience here
no out of reading
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by Ubdavis(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
I almost sympathize with with u on till I saw "men are scum" u don't make a blanket statement like that... They are some good guys out there as well as good babe...
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by spiceadole: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ladies.. If you go to a man's house unannounced to surprise him, he will surprise you instead..

Never visit anybody unannounced.
That is why there are mobile phones and various means of communication via social media.

Take heart and move on.
Relationship is just fornication.... Nobody owes anybody faithfulness until marriage.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by awumen: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:

guy u de be o. Is dis anger or part of it.... Lol
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by smarttz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Twitter and fake shit people will do anything to be popular.. This thing look planned... You carry woman go house u no fit lock ur door. Na so the thing hungry u pass
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by deltateam: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
blujoi:
Take heart dear, you will get a better man. At least she was wise enough to direct the scum label on her boyfriend alone!!

Yes. That Mr Ola sounds like a scum too. Must a girl call her guy before visiting? Wasn't the relationship heading somewhere?

Did he plan on making her lord of the rings? I blame girls sha. They leave shy, conservative guys in search of Casanovas and outgoing guys whose only ambition is to boast of laying as many pretty ladies as possible.

Life continues...
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by deyemz2020: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
I just dont know where to start. But that Twitter account is fake. The person in the picture is very dear to my heart and she is not on Twitter, obviously an idiot is using her pics on Twitter and that person is just an attention seeking and shallow minded person.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by deyemz2020: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Her name is oluchi not some "pwity Cindy" and chi is not on Twitter as i type this now she is distraught at what level people will sink to just to trend. She is homely, God fearing and doesn't even watch football not to talk of giving indepth and incisive analysis. She innocently took that picture at her place of work, a renowned dental clinic on the island, and someone visited her page and started downloading her pictures and videos for mischievous purpose such as this. I have known her for over 9 years now and my Chi will never condescend to such a low just to gain relevance.
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by deyemz2020: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
That is my chat with her after i saw the story on nairaland.

Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by Lisaflex(f): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
inspektor:

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST COMMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN ON NAIRALAND. Your meme skills are legendary!!!!!

smiley Thanks
Re: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend by TruthSpeaker: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Your pussy odor might be the reason chose to cheat on you. Do some reasonably self examination to find out why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.