Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198185 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
manmustwac:

Where do you want it Moved to? The recycle bin?
Lol. The guy say na home/front page he want now lol.

bunmioguns:

Am not even asking for it to be moved again, bt pleeease jst help me to delete all d insultive comment there esp the one by Lasinoh. . . Thanks
Done sir.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by bunmioguns(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
JeSoul:

Lol. The guy say na home/front page he want now lol.

Done sir.

grin grin grin does it not worth it

Thanks Sir
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dare2think: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2012
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin does it not worth it

Thanks Sir Ma

Hi jesoul, saw your message on the other thread. Happy new year to you too.

Have you found time to watch the movie shcindler that I recommeded to you?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
dare2think:

Oga I still never see am oh imagine embarassed  infact its been a long time since I've watched anything. Plus I couldn't find it online at my usual 'free movie' sites . . . *sigh* I will get to it . . . at some point  embarassed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by emofine2(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2012
@manmustwac

@emofine
What is the meaning of smh?

For some weird reason the topic you asked me this question got locked. Anyway to answer your question "smh" is just an abbreviation for [b]s[/b]haking.[b]m[/b]y.[b]h[/b]ead. It's just to verbalize ones action at that current moment.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2012
why was horus thread locked?

i wanted to ask him what the ife heads have to do with his topic.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2012
emöfine:

@manmustwac

For some weird reason the topic you asked me this question got locked. Anyway to answer your question "smh" is just an abbreviation for [b]s[/b]haking.[b]m[/b]y.[b]h[/b]ead. It's just to verbalize ones action at that current moment.
thanks it wasn't me that locked the topic and i'd expect whoever did it to give a reason explaining why it was locked. I'll findout why it was locked and get back.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
Imo, the pictures should just be removed because i fail to see his point.
The bronzes in questin are not idols and there are many threads discussing them in the culture secton.

Cant remember seeing him contribute there.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
I've unlocked it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by aletheia(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
dare2think:

^
Do you mean Schindler's List? That movie for me had an emotional ending. It's probably the only movie I recall bringing tears to my eyes.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
aletheia:

^
Do you mean Schindler's List? That movie for me had an emotional ending. It's probably the only movie I recall bringing tears to my eyes.
Yup Schindler's List. Dare had recommended it to me a while back on a "movies & spirituality" thread. I'm yet to see it embarassed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
@aletheia: Great movie indeed! smiley

@Jesoul: Hi mod! I just did a little googling and found this link, if you are interested in checking it out
http://www.putlocker.com/file/12E9E11AC116512A (you may choose to continue as free user).
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
InesQor:

@Jesoul: Hi mod! I just did a little googling and found this link, if you are interested in checking it out
http://www.putlocker.com/file/12E9E11AC116512A (you may choose to continue as free user).
Thanks Inesqor! Now I have one fewer excuse, your google somehow pass my google. Funny enough I have actually been regularly using Putlocker/sockshare/gorillavid etc for a while now. Inesqor you go vex for me small . . . I was in your backyard recently embarassed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2012
^^^

smiley You're welcome, Jay. As for the other matter, no offence taken, none at all! I had gone into [i]solitude [/i]again, anyway as I like to do, so it would have been almost impossible to reach me via usual means. cheesy

Maybe it's my turn to be in your own backyard soon, let's see! wink

Missed you though, sis kiss

Regards to our brother in law.

P.S. as per the "googling", Lol here goes

I googled Schindler's list site:putlocker.com/file/ and after the results were shown, I indicated no search results be omitted. I got 7 links and the 2nd one I tried was this one. (First one had been removed).
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
InesQor:

^^^

smiley You're welcome, Jay. As for the other matter, no offence taken, none at all! I had gone into [i]solitude [/i]again, anyway as I like to do, so it would have been almost impossible to reach me via usual means. cheesy

Maybe it's my turn to be in your own backyard soon, let's see! wink

Missed you though, sis kiss

Regards to our brother in law.
You and this your frequent solituding . . . lol. I'm glad for it then. I kept looking at every tinted black mercedes to see if I could see you . . . or should I have been looking for your red Hummer instead? smiley Your bro is good and so is everything else. Make sure no sneak jobs in & out of here . . . you must be had over for dinner by force by force.

P.S. as per the "googling", Lol here goes

I googled Schindler's list site:putlocker.com/file/ and after the results were shown, I indicated no search results be omitted. I got 7 links and the 2nd one I tried was this one. (First one had been removed).
Lol. Thanks! Like I said, your google definitely pass my google.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dare2think: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
aletheia:

^

My bad, yea Schindler's list. Very captivating movie. Sprinkles of h20 forced their way out of my eyes, had little control.

Liam neeson was immaculate as ever.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by aletheia(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
^Yeah. There was a certain poignant resonance at the end. I had read the book by Thomas Keneally even before viewing the film. . .and yet I had this powerful emotional response. I guess it was because it was a true life story. And the film so powerfully depicted it.

Remember the scene of the little girl in the red dress?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dare2think: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^^^

Of course, I remember the girl in red!!!

She was highlighted. Apparently, according to the director's commentry, she existed during that period and was seen by some people when the Nazi guys where rumaging through the ghetto.

That movie had a huge impact on me and enlightened me on the level humans can go to descriminate the 'other'
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
manmustwhatever grin , I was autobanned, hence my resorting to using fr0sbel.

Is there any signing up to secrecy on this forum undecided, you mentioned another id I use , well what about it, many here have 10 different IDs , I only have 2.

Leave me Jo.

You can delete Fr0sbel
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2012
So why couldn't you just stick to your tidytim username since you were temporarily banned. Why create fr0sbel? It just looks,odd to me to see frosbel and fr0sbel online at the same time knowing its so obvious that thier both the same person.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2012
manmustwac:

So why couldn't you just stick to your tidytim username since you were temporarily banned. Why create fr0sbel? It just looks,odd to me to see frosbel and fr0sbel online at the same time knowing its so obvious that  thier both the same person.

hmmm
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
@ Moderator,

Please, how do I upload a picture and video from youtube that readers will just click and it will start playing without necessarily opening in on another link or page. I will appreciate a simple step-by-step approach please. Thanks. email me pls: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2012
goshen360:

@ Moderator,

Please, how do I upload a picture and video from youtube that readers will just click and it will start playing without necessarily opening in on another link or page. I will appreciate a simple step-by-step approach please. Thanks. email me pls: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk

So sorry , I have been busy.

Check your mail, I have sent a step by step guide.

Regards
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
@ frosbel,

Thanks bro. God bless you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
Thanks Frosbel.

Goshen, if you still need any help, I explained it earlier on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505782.32.html#msg6714232
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
Jesoul , don't tell me you are now following in the footsteps of Manmuswac  grin, I have always respected your judgement , so your action comes as a little surprise to me.

The content of the article was religious and especially biased towards Christianity.

Kindly enlighten me on the reason behind your decision, thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
^abeg leave MMW alone jor  cheesy

The only thing 'religious' about the topic is the presence of the bibles and it ends there. Nothing biblical or religious was addressed, but rather the coded terrorist message in it and the hypocrisy of Bin-Laden in having them in his possession (I read the entire thing, as you know I enjoy politics/foreign affairs). All the other variables are thoroughly & completely political in nature. Please show me where I'm getting this wrong sir. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
@jesoul
Thank you for your kind response on the thred by illuminati. I observe of late she has been following me about on Nairaland and getting personal with me. She is getting too personal and getting private. I will appreciate if this new thread of hers is deleted not just locked . I want to be adressed as joagbaje and I know she did that so that when my name is googled ,her rubbish will show it's either the title is changed or the thread deleted.

this is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-886109.0.html

Thank you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Joagbaje:

@jesoul
Thank you for your kind response on the thred by illuminati. I observe of late she has been following me about on Nairaland and getting personal with me. She is getting too personal and getting private. I will appreciate if this new thread of hers is deleted not just locked . I want to be adressed as joagbaje and I know she did that so that when my name is googled ,her rubbish will show it's either the title is changed or the thread deleted.

this is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-886109.0.html

Thank you
No problem sir. I have instructed her to modify/remove your name from the title/posts (that will actually be better than deleting the thread in regards to search engines like google). If its not done in a little bit I will delete the thread from the section and ask the admin to remove it permanently.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2012
I am not suprised with all the heresies straight from the darkest pit of hell that joagbaje preaches on this forum, he is afraid/embarrassed to associate his real name with his cancerous posts. My question to you Joe is that if you sooo ashamed of your NL doctrines to the extent you don't want to be associated with it via ordinary google search, why do you keep spreading such poison?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2012
Why did you change your I.d from Kunle oshobi ?  Why did you ask moderators to delete the thread in your name .? Why are you not proud of the evil attached to your name In your numerous attack against the body of christ . Stop being a hypocrite old man.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2012
@Joagbaje

I like to say you are engaged in shameful and shameless double standards and you are quite lucky to have the indulgence of the moderator(s).

In the past you have frequently advertised your business and linked to pages with your full name

You have posted several videos which start by you introducing yourself with your full name; (and you even clearly call yourself Pastor 'JA' bla bla bla.).

You even posted a video of yourself "giving" to Police

You have linked to other things including neswpapers with your name in it.

Now, you are crying wolf hypocritically and disgracefully.

What did that fellow say? "You can fool some people all the time . . . etc BUT . . . "

EDIT Heck, even each post of yours is an ad --- with your email BB Pin and all that.  (2-faced hick!)

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.