Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197298 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
Dexmond, how body now? I appreciate your vote of confidence dear, but honestly MMW and Mukina are even better mods than I am. If you post a comment or thread and it immediately disappears, then it means it was the spam-bot (that annoying thing) that tagged your post and 'deleted' it. The spambot has also deleted and even banned me in the past, it happens to almost everyone here. If and when that happens just pop in here or alert a mod and we'll work to get it restored.

Mukina, see me rookie, I forgot there was a "spambot" section where those threads are sent to. I can see his thread now.

and oh Dexmond, I think the spambot tagged your thread maybe because you by-passed Seun's word filter? sorry I cannot give you a better explanation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dexmond: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2010
Thank you Jesoul.

Thank you for your explanations. Although some of those guys have told me about the so called spam-bot, I did not believe them because of the way they have handle issues on the board. Keep it up. You are the BOMB!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
@mukina/jesoul/manmuswac
Please i would like to get the thread titled "Is Kunle Oshobi a crook?" permanently deleted from the threads on nairaland. It is quite capable of casting me in bad light and falsely raises issues about my integrity as a person.

best regards
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
@moderators
Likewise the thread " is joagbaje a crook"
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
@kunleoshob
mukina has already taken care of that. Its in the recycle bin  smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2010
MMW, I think Kunle means to delete it permanently from NL. In which case I will say Kunle I do not think that the admin would do that, as anyone who doesn't like a thread or anything said about them will readily request the thread be expunged from NL. I feel your pain but unfortunately I doubt Seun will delete it.

Joagbaje:

@moderators
And in all honesty, my mind went straight to the "Is Joagbaje a crook" thread when I saw Kunle's request. If your thread is sent to the recycle bin, then his also deserves to be canned as well - and anyone else who's name is opened on a thread that they don't like.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2010
JeSoul:

MMW, I think Kunle means to delete it permanently from NL. In which case I will say Kunle I do not think that the admin would do that, as anyone who doesn't like a thread or anything said about them will readily request the thread be expunged from NL. I feel your pain but unfortunately I doubt Seun will delete it.

I still think it should be brought to seun's attention, it is not just that i don't like the topic of the thread but the topic of it is actually libelious. It seeks to baselessly cast doubts on my integrity as a person. Kindly appeal to seun on my behalf to have it permanently expunged. thanx.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MyJoe: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2010
Hi distinguished Moderators!

How do you add a poll to a thread?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2010
KunleOshob:

I still think it should be brought to seun's attention, it is not just that i don't like the topic of the thread but the topic of it is actually libelious. It seeks to baselessly cast doubts on my integrity as a person. Kindly appeal to seun on my behalf to have it permanently expunged. thanx.
will pass it on to Seun. smiley

MyJoe:

Hi distinguished Moderators!

How do you add a poll to a thread?
check the link below, its self explanatory. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294521.0.html#msg4167301
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2010
mukina2:

Thanx dear kiss kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
Okay MMw, jesoul&mukina, me too i have a request. Tell seun to make me a moderator by fire by force&by favour by mercy. Ehn? Since 2006 Weh i don join Nl e no good nah. If he doesn't? Wallah talahi&in Jesus name, i will make myself a super moderator by force. Se ona here?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 1:50am On Oct 10, 2010
@mukina
mukina2:

I will expect my request to be passed on to Seun as well  because I didn't get a response from you
Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2010
You guys should consider Joagbaje's case. Kai! That was too hard on him.
Joagbaje:

@moderators
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

You  guys should consider Joagbaje's case. Kai! That was too hard on him.
Well i don't remember Joagbaje complaining about it. Instead he chose to defend himself.

Besides how do you even know sef? Coz i don,t think you were a member of nairaland then were you?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2010
KunleOshob:

Kindly appeal to seun on my behalf to have it permanently expunged. thanx.
I just checked the recycle bin and its not there anymore. Which means its gone for good. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
manmustwac:

Well i don't remember Joagbaje complaining about it. Instead he chose to defend himself.

Besides how do you even know sef? Coz i don,t think you were a member of nairaland then were you?
good question my friend. I suspect something about Rhino's Id
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
@manmustwack
manmustwac:

Well I am complaining about it now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
Yes i was not then but with google i know olabowale, viaro, mavenbox, bindex, Ako, Abuzola. . . . . I google the thread and was not funny. I still regret not discovering NL on time. . . I really enjoy reading than writing . . . . I can confidently say i have virtually scan through most of post on this section.

manmustwac:

manmustwac:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
Manmustwack is now toba's friend. Lol
Keep on suspecting. . . When you were busted what did you do. huh? An armed robber always thinks everybody is a thief. . . . .
if you care to know i have virtually read all the readable in this section. . . .i have severally spent more than 12 hours at a go reading previous OP and i dont need to convince anybody cos you can do a forensic screening on my ip. . .

toba:

good question my friend. I suspect something about Rhino's Id
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Yes i was not then but with google i know olabowale, viaro, mavenbox, bindex, Ako, Abuzola. . . . . I google the thread and was not funny. I still regret not discovering NL on time. . . I really enjoy reading than writing . . . . I can confidently say i have virtually scan through most of post on this section.

I dont believe u cos of some names u mentioned above
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Rhino.3dm
Am on nobody's side just speaking my mind ok smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
. . . . . May anyone lying between Rhino and toba should die by a terrible mysterious car accident before this year runs out. Am waiting for you to take up the challenge and i indulge all NLanders to bear witness today or for ever you remain silent.

toba:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
^
that's harsh haba.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
mukina2:

^
that's harsh haba.
Ma, this guy mustnt go unpunished for this hateful comment. Mmw, Jesoul&madam must act. This guy is not a normal person
Rhino.3dm:

. . . . . May anyone lying between Rhino and toba should die by a terrible mysterious car accident before this year runs out. Am waiting for you to take up the challenge and i indulge all NLanders to bear witness today or for ever you remain silent.

u are a very bad person. Whats the meaning of this? I care less&by december 31st 2010, nothing happens, then u must hang ur self on Jan1 2011
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2010
@toba
Is that an admission you are lying?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
KunleOshob:

@toba
Is that an admission you are lying?
considering ur experience in life/no of days u ve spent on Nl, u should done better than what u posted above. I never made any claim but expressed an opinion.
toba:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
Toba and rhino if u must continue leave this space and open a thread pls.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
manmustwac:

Toba and rhino if u must continue leave this space and open a thread pls.
Its not as if i hate u, but it baffles me the way u reason. Jesoul/mukina would have done better rather than make comments that can escalate a frivolous issue that was blown out of proportion.Mukina your boss [/b]noticed that&cautioned Rhino but u a moderator gave an inappropriate suggestion of [b]'opening a thread' [/b]to continue to argue right? Rhino was simply overzealous. i simply expressed an opinion which is similar to what u also observed no?
manmustwac:

[b]Besides how do you even know sef? Coz i don,t think you were a member of nairaland then were you?

Some pple don't know how to manage big position i think
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2010
manmustwac:

I just checked the recycle bin and its not there anymore. Which means its gone for good. smiley

Thanx but a google search on my name is still producing the offensive thread, i suspect the thread was duplicated kindly ask that he deletes the second one as well thanx. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2010
Moderators, I am still waiting for response concerning the deleting of the offensive thread on joagbaje being crook pls. If you have deleted the thread on kunleoshob being crook , I think it is a righteous thing to delete the libellous thread th on joagbaje as well
.thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2010
@toba
i am not his boss wink

KunleOshob:

Thanx but a google search on my name is still producing the offensive thread, i suspect the thread was duplicated kindly ask that he deletes the second one as well thanx. wink
yeah but if you click on the link nothing appears.

Joagbaje:

Moderators, I am still waiting for response concerning the deleting of the offensive thread on joagbaje being crook pls. If you have deleted the thread on kunleoshob being crook , I think it is a righteous thing to delete the libellous thread th on joagbaje as well
.thanks
Your thread has been deleted.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2010
@Mukina and other moderators
Please I need your help to remove some obscene pictures an atheist Mudley313 is splashing on my thread in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504625.msg6928679#msg6928679

I always respect the religion of others even if I don't agree with their belief and I will never be caught mocking what others believe in much more desecrating it the way this poster has been doing here posting dark and inhumane pictures against my religion. If possible see how you can stop him and another poster Alaper from posting sacrileges on my thread please. Others religion should be respected, we all know that behaviours like that have cost countless lives in this country and should be stopped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.