Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197256 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

hey cmon that is unfair now! this Gods is for all of us! angry
first my thread is not getting front page and now this. .

then where do we Pagans praise our Gods sad

Easy peasy. Open your own seperate thread to praise whomever you want to praise - nobody go disturb you smiley. And have a lil' faith, sometimes it takes a few days for a thread to get on there after being recommended.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
JeSoul: Easy peasy. Open your own seperate thread to praise whomever you want to praise - nobody go disturb you smiley. And have a lil' faith, sometimes it takes a few days for a thread to get on there after being recommended.

oh ok. because i was wondering how does that thread stay at the top all the time.

yes ill wait for few days. Thank YOu.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
^No problem brother. Its a christian thread and has been stickied on top the page even before I became a mod. And yes lets wait a few days...I'll go harrass somebody if it doesn't get on smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
I thank You. cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
Moderators please, is this a christian section or religious section? I am asking because a comment I made about a picture of Adeboye was removed but I see people everyday here insulting my religion and all their comments remain. Many thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
advocate666: Moderators please, is this a christian section or religious section? I am asking because a comment I made about a picture of Adeboye was removed but I see people everyday here insulting my religion and all their comments remain. Many thanks.
This section is a respectful section, where we don't post inciteful comments on the wrong threads.

You are free to air your opinions on mogs, just don't do it disrupting a thread that is not meant for that thereby provoking others. I had to hide no less than 15 comments in response to yours. And if you feel others insult your religion please post the links here and we will take care of it because the mods do not ignore insults regardless of who it is directed at.

Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
JeSoul: This section is a respectful section, where we don't post inciteful comments on the wrong threads.

You are free to air your opinions on mogs, just don't do it disrupting a thread that is not meant for that thereby provoking others. I had to hide no less than 15 comments in response to yours. And if you feel others insult your religion please post the links here and we will take care of it because the mods do not ignore insults regardless of who it is directed at.

Cheers.

Thank you Jesoul for taking a hardline against these 'children'.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2012
@ whoever is hiding my posts here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1136207/top-ten-nigerian-religious-soundbites

all you're doing is showing three bullies bullying someone on the thread.

use your IQ if you have some.

make dem death wishes no land for your head o.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:55am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:
@ whoever is hiding my posts here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1136207/top-ten-nigerian-religious-soundbites

all you're doing is showing three bullies bullying someone on the thread.

use your IQ if you have some.

make dem death wishes no land for your head o.
tpia you know I like love you. But you're not a rookie. You should've recognized it was the spambot hiding your posts esp since you were banned for an hr.

Secondly and more importantly thanks for bringing the thread to our attention because its replete with insults. Now let me see to it...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 5:52am On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: tpia you know I like love you.

unnecessary, nothing to do with the topic under discussion.

besides, i'm not gaay. undecided

But you're not a rookie. You should've recognized it was the spambot hiding your posts esp since you were banned for an hr.

the ban was from seun

undecided

Secondly and more importantly thanks for bringing the thread to our attention because its replete with insults. Now let me see to it...

insults, threats, bullying, mannerless nitwits, people who had no business being there, etc etc.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 6:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Double post
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2012
Tpia@, tpia1, tpia:, tpia_, tpia! . . and many more, you no dey tire?
grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2012
^double post.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JesusIsLordMini: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2012
use your regular id, i hate cowards.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:
^double post.
True cheesy
I do love you Tpia. I am being honest. You are one smart girl. Could we be friends? I mean real friends. One that goes beyond Nairaland. Please.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2012
Odunnu:
True cheesy
I do love you Tpia. I am being honest. You are one smart girl. Could we be friends? I mean real friends. One that goes beyond Nairaland. Please.

I love you too Odunnu. You never learn. It will be fun watching how this ends with Tpia
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2012
*sprays romantic fragrance, turns off lights* phil collins singing in the background..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

I love you too Odunnu. You never learn. It will be fun watching how this ends with Tpia
How do you mean?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Odunnu:
How do you mean?

Seriously. You dont know how Tpia is?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
I know Tpia and her very many variables. I think I know her more than you sef but all the same, I still love her.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
^ you know you're stalking, right?

Why not attend to logicboy who is right in front of you?

Seriously, the quality of the mods on this site, leaves a lot to be desired.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

^^^

Exhibit one.

How do you deal with a freind like this?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

stalk you? Are you a tuber of yam? Tell the truth TiiPii baby, dont you like me? Even if na smaaaall kekere one
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:
^^^

Exhibit one.

How do you deal with a freind like this?
stand back and watch

Leave us alone. We understand each other
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

unnecessary, nothing to do with the topic under discussion.

besides, i'm not gaay. undecided

the ban was from seun[\b]

undecided

insults, threats, bullying, mannerless nitwits, [b]people who had no business being there
, etc etc.

Wrong. Seun did NOT ban you. It was the spambot. And you were squarely in the middle of people misbehaving so take ownership of your actions.

I still second Odunnu...we still love you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
musKeeto: *sprays romantic fragrance, turns off lights* phil collins singing in the background..
ROTFLOL muskeeto you are nuts cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jesoul, my recent thread was copied from reddit/atheism
http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/15270s/saw_this_on_facebook_and_it_made_me_laugh/

A far more popular forum than nairaland. But hey, at the end of the day, I cant act like it was not offensive.

However, that is one of the points- we take religion too seriously at times.

Anyways, it was 50/50 either it was going to be accepted as atheist humor or offensive to the religious.

No probs, Jesoul wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
...and oh

frosbel:

Thank you Jesoul for taking a hardline against these 'children'.
tank you broda. Na try we just dey try smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03: Jesoul, my recent thread was copied from reddit/atheism
http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/15270s/saw_this_on_facebook_and_it_made_me_laugh/

A far more popular forum than nairaland. But hey, at the end of the day, I cant act like it was not offensive.

However, that is one of the points- we take religion too seriously at times.

Anyways, it was 50/50 either it was going to be accepted as atheist humor or offensive to the religious.

No probs, Jesoul wink

no wahala brother. One mans humor is another mans _____ but one thing I like about you is I know you're never mean-spirited about your posts and I appreciate that. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Haba JeSoul, are you jealous of MacLatunji or what?
Why lock an interesting thread by Logicboy while asking if it was to insult. Nothing in the thread points to insult but rather a mockery of both religions.
AFAIK, mocking chirstianity and islam is not yet against the rules or is it?
Angry about something this christmas? No partridge in a pear tree for you? wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: ...and oh

tank you broda. Na try we just dey try smiley

Sharap there grin grin grin grin

While we might look like children that like to mock religion and tear down people's faiths for fun, you guyz look like children who believe in fairytales and cry whenever your fairytales are mocked, to us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.