Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197237 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
advocate666: Haba JeSoul, are you jealous of MacLatunji or what?
Why lock an interesting thread by Logicboy while asking if it was to insult. Nothing in the thread points to insult but rather a mockery of both religions.
AFAIK, mocking chirstianity and islam is not yet against the rules or is it?
Angry about something this christmas? No partridge in a pear tree for you? wink
see this one cheesy are you still sour about that thread? Lol. Simple rules of the playground: do unto others as you would have them you.

And I don't have a partridge in a pear tree....I have partridges, eagles, parrots, doves and every other kind of bird in a thousand trees. Siddon.

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: see this one cheesy are you still sour about that thread? Lol. Simple rules of the playground: do unto others as you would have them you.

And I don't have a partridge in a pear tree....I have partridges, eagles, parrots, doves and every other kind of bird in a thousand trees. Siddon.

Do unto others?

You know that there are threads insulting atheists (evil atheists, fools etc)

But like bosses, we dont need skydaddies or mod-sisters to help us debunk those threads.

But still, two wrongs dont make a right. Just pointing out why athiest will soon run this section cool cool cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
^pls post the links to such threads here. I don't like spurious claims of selective treatment. Especially when we do our best to accommodate the diverse ppl that post here.

smh.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: ^pls post the links to such threads here. I don't like spurious claims of selective treatment. Especially when we do our best to accommodate the diverse ppl that post here.

smh.

You want a rain of stupidity? Ignore illogicboy o.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: ^pls post the links to such threads here. I don't like spurious claims of selective treatment. Especially when we do our best to accommodate the diverse ppl that post here.

smh.

https://www.nairaland.com/256119/else-thinks-atheists-nl-need
https://www.nairaland.com/942582/atheism-out-frustration-anger
https://www.nairaland.com/26417/atheism-act-ignorance-true-false

Thread one. Imagine if I had claimed that christians need to leave us atheists and get out to their own section and indirectly called all christinas "spammers". What if I even said that christians need their child boards because they act like children?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

You want a rain of stupidity? Ignore illogicboy o.

Sharaap.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

Thread one. Imagine if I had claimed that christians need to leave us atheists and get out to their own section and indirectly called all christinas "spammers". What if I even said that christians need their child boards because they act like children?

Erm sha, still vote for me smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sharaap.

Lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sharaap.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: see this one cheesy are you still sour about that thread? Lol. Simple rules of the playground: do unto others as you would have them you.

That is NOT a nairaland rule.
And in my playground, I have never heard of such a foolish rule.
Do we follow any rule or do we follow nairaland rules? Please clarify.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

It's been a long time since I hissed at a post.

Pls don't waste my time.

Digging threads as far back as 2006. You're not even ashamed to do that. Only the 3rd actually qualifies as an insult and against the rules, a thread opened almost 7rs ago. I don't think mods apart from Seun even existed then. Pls don't waste my time like this again. I mean that as nicely as possible.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: It's been a long time since I hissed at a post.

Pls don't waste my time.

Digging threads as far back as 2006. You're not even ashamed to do that. Only the 3rd actually qualifies as an insult and against the rules, a thread opened almost 7rs ago. I don't think mods apart from Seun even existed then. Pls don't waste my time like this again. I mean that as nicely as possible.

Eeeeerrr, I think I did warn you. Sorry.....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
JeSoul: It's been a long time since I hissed at a post.

Pls don't waste my time.

lolz.

1) What was my claim? Did I put any time limit?

2) Vedaxcool's thread was in 2012. Glad you ignored that

3) Who are you to decide what is offensive to atheists? Are you an atheist? Compare what I said in my thread to what Vedaxcool said in his thread. (or even what you said)

You can hiss all you want. I know where your hissing and anger are coming from.

Sorry Jesoul. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Eeeeerrr, I think I did warn you. Sorry.....

cheesy

I do bring out butthurt sometimes
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by TableLeg(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
The front page .... They are filled with daft, dumb and senseless topics ... Why the hell is this happening?!
Why are moro.ns allowed to continously shi.t on the forum and given the freedom to propagate thier moronic game?!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

cheesy

I do bring out butthurt sometimes

Do you now?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Boomark(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Many where shocked by it. Many did not know such scriptures existed. Its a shocker to trinitarians. A "no way out thread" debunking trinity from the root.

JeSoul, please let this thread make it to the front page.

[url]nairaland.com/1127181/Jesus-Christ-servant-of-God-trinity-debunked-again[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2012
Is Jesoul hiding her face in shame instead of clarifying her rules?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ooman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hey Moderators, when are we going to have atheism section?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman: Hey Moderators, when are we going to have atheism section?

Atheism is not a religion.

Why would you want a section under religion.

Confused Hypocrites !!!

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
advocate666: Is Jesoul hiding her face in shame instead of clarifying her rules?

I admire Jesoul's gracefulness, for while she may be as young as you and your cohorts, she shows immense maturity and restraint in the face of so much stupidity and Juvenility.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman: Hey Moderators, when are we going to have atheism section?

This guy is a troll. A christian or muslim acting as an atheist.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

Atheism is not a religion.

Why would you want a section under religion.

Confused Hypocrites !!!

Sharaap. Stop fighting ur second username
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sharaap. Stop fighting ur second username

You know my second username as do others on this forum , not sure what you are on about.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

This guy is a troll. A christian or muslim acting as an atheist.
How do you know?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
manmustwac: How do you know?

He asked for an atheist section plus his latest threads are i.diotic grin

An educated guess
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

I admire Jesoul's gracefulness, for while she may be as young as you and your cohorts, she shows immense maturity and restraint in the face of so much stupidity and Juvenility.

You think you have a chance with her don't you?
Old and young blood mixing together. Christian love and all.
Except you explain what is graceful in pulling "rules" out of one's ass and hiding like god the father when called out on it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
frosbel:

https://www.nairaland.com/762678/hate-atheists#9171146

grin grin grin grin grin

I have never met such hypocritical people in my life called christians
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
advocate666:

You think you have a chance with her don't you?
Old and young blood mixing together. Christian love and all.
Except you explain what is graceful in pulling "rules" out of one's ass and hiding like god the father when called out on it.

old blood

I wasn't aware you were an old MAN.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Boomark: Many where shocked by it. Many did not know such scriptures existed. Its a shocker to trinitarians. A "no way out thread" debunking trinity from the root.

JeSoul, please let this thread make it to the front page.

[url]nairaland.com/1127181/Jesus-Christ-servant-of-God-trinity-debunked-again[/url]
I've submitted it to the supermods. Give it a few days. Cheers & merry christmas.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Boomark(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
JeSoul: I've submitted it to the supermods. Give it a few days. Cheers & merry christmas.

Thanks.
Same to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.