Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197246 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by CrazyMan(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03: I have had far more intellectual threads than you.
It was never a thread contest between me and you...it was about blasphemous and highly provoking threads making the front page.

That you feel christianity, islam and other religions are a folly, shouldn't give you the right to ridicule them publicly...the issue of the video of Muhammad during with hundreds of people lost their lives in afric and the arab world, came as a result of something like this...its wise to enlighten people, but its wrong to insult and publicly condemn their beliefs.

If you say religionist are brainwashed, then it would be wise to respect their stand and share your discoveries logically without any iota of fermenting trouble.

Logicboy03: However, being a christian comes with the arrogance of being moral and right in the right religion.
Then you know very little about Christianity my friend...

Logicboy03: Your concern is unwarranted and ill-advised
To you...yes, to the larger half of christians on this forum...no.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yes, of atheist threads

well, some of their thread is like a train with a break failure.

^^^

hazard!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
No I'm not...I'm just thinking about the future of nairaland's religion section should you become a super mod.

We are going to have to be dealing with a lot of silly atheist threads on the home page on daily basis. undecided
What is the big deal about an athiest being a supermod? Isn't nairaland owned by an atheist? Has there been an increase in atheist topics making the homepage due to that?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
It was never a thread contest between me and you...it was about blasphemous and highly provoking threads making the front page.

Really? When did blashpemy become a crime or illegal? Do you want to live Saudi Arabia or what?

Have you ever sat down and wondered how blasphemous your religion is to Judaism?

As for the contest of threads, I just like boasting at times. Its good to blow your horn sometimes cool

CrazyMan:
That you feel christianity, islam and other religions are a folly, shouldn't give you the right to ridicule them publicly...the issue of the video of Muhammad during with hundreds of people lost their lives in afric and the arab world, came as a result of something like this...its wise to enlighten people, but its wrong to insult and publicly condemn their beliefs.

So you are siding with those animals that can not handle criticism like human beings by complaining with dialogue?

Should we atheists start to hang and behead christians and muslims for calling us fools and telling us that we will burn in hell (instead of keeping their religion to themselves?)

CrazyMan:
If you say religionist are brainwashed, then it would be wise to respect their stand and share your discoveries logically without any iota of fermenting trouble.

Why would I respect the brainwashed and warped beliefs? I respect the human being and not the crazy beliefs of some fanatic.

I love you too much to accept that you believe such nonsense. grin

CrazyMan:
Then you know very little about Christianity my friend...

Oh....but I was a christian

CrazyMan:
To you...yes, to the larger half of christians on this forum...no.

I agree. Just replace christians with "sky daddy believers"
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
manmustwac: What is the big deal about an athiest being a supermod? Isn't nairaland owned by an atheist? Has there been an increase in atheist topics making the homepage due to that?

Tell him ooo.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by seyibrown(f): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2012
No big deal about an atheist being a SuperMOD. Logicboy03 is JUST NOT MOD material, talk less of superMOD! cool cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2012
seyibrown: No big deal about an atheist being a SuperMOD. Logicboy03 is JUST NOT MOD material, talk less of superMOD! cool cheesy grin

Lol...there is no such thing as MOD material.

You and your 2 likers just expose yourself to be haters

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
@LogicBoy: have you met the user 'honeric01?' you should be friends with him.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Odunnu: @LogicBoy: have you met the user 'honeric01?' you should be friends with him.

I'm not sure I have met him.

but why do you think we should be friends?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Both of you are annoyingly arguementative grin
You both can never be alive and have another user have the last word. Kai! Una resemble, inshort. grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Odunnu: Both of you are annoyingly arguementative grin
You both can never be alive and have another user have the last word. Kai! Una resemble, inshort. grin

Well, we could be argumentative for different reasons.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Well, we could be argumentative for different reasons.

Yeah, probably true. Can't imagine the possibility of one more brain as devoid of gray matter as yours is. That would be tremendously tragic, I tell you. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Yeah, probably true. Can't imagine the possibility of one more brain as devoid of gray matter as yours is. That would be tremendously tragic, I tell you. grin

Stop trolling me. angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Stop trolling me. angry

Lol. The price of delusion fame. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Lol. The price of delusion fame. grin

But I have swagg on nairaland! cool

Remember the logicboy effect?

Why do you always have to try and burst my ego?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2012
Hi moderators, kindly remove any unrelated and insultive comments in the following article https://www.nairaland.com/1116044/church-people , which was raised for Christians but has been hijacked by a certain notorious kid.

Thank You.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by BukkyDan(f): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
pls why don't you post any new topic i submit?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia1: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2012
this fellow called freiburger, think he's supposed to be a mod, thus further ruining nairaland's image, as usual [nothing new about that].

he has some serious issues as evidenced by this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1015890/there-christian-coders-programmers/1#13161192

so, someone needs to talk to him and explain how he's supposed to be acting.

the matter may be paining him personally, but that's no reason to display jungle upbringing.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by engrtee(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Other section don start poster of d year award. Na when u go start
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
MODS PLEASE UNBAN MY TOPIC : https://www.nairaland.com/1121460/what-exactly-it-traditional-religion#13221160

IT IS SO UNFAIR! angry angry angry angry

i spent so much time making it! THIS IS DISCRIMINATION! angry angry angry angry

THE THREAD CONTAINED NO VULGARITIES, OBSCENITIES, INSULTS, ETC.

SO WHY DID THIS PYGURU BAN IT>!?!!!

IT WAS NOT EVEN SPAM! THE TOPIC WAS BANNED JUST BECAUSE IT WAS PAGAN! angry angry angry angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
^dude, pyguru is a bot not a person smiley. It's been untagged.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
oh ok. sorry.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
JeSoul: ^dude, pyguru is a bot not a person smiley. It's been untagged.
Did you get the email i sent you?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
^^^^^MODS JeSoul & manmustwac, can you please push this thread to make it to the front page?
: https://www.nairaland.com/1126007/pictures-vodun-religon-benin-togo

It is a good thread and deserves to be viewed. unlike these threads from the religious section that hardly match the calibre:

https://www.nairaland.com/1126354/oyedepo-church-last-paid-me

https://www.nairaland.com/1113285/shiloh-2012-double-portion-day

https://www.nairaland.com/1123331/catholic-church-one-only-true

and i have noticed that all the above threads have to do with catholicism. is this some kind of religious discrimination and prejudice we are facing on this global site I need an answer please! sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
manmustwac: Did you get the email i sent you?
that's a negative sir, did not get it. Try .

PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^MODS JeSoul & manmustwac, can you please push this thread to make it to the front page?
: https://www.nairaland.com/1126007/pictures-vodun-religon-benin-togo

It is a good thread and deserves to be viewed. unlike these threads from the religious section that hardly match the calibre:

https://www.nairaland.com/1126354/oyedepo-church-last-paid-me

https://www.nairaland.com/1113285/shiloh-2012-double-portion-day

https://www.nairaland.com/1123331/catholic-church-one-only-true

and i have noticed that all the above threads have to do with catholicism. is this some kind of religious discrimination and prejudice we are facing on this global site I need an answer please! sad

lol. Oga its the supermods that pick topics for the homepage. I'll go ahead and submit your topic to them. Cheers smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
JeSoul: that's a negative sir, did not get it. .

lol. Oga its the supermods that pick topics for the homepage. I'll go ahead and submit your topic to them. Cheers smiley.

ok madame you do your best. i will be waiting! (and posting)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
JeSoul: that's a negative sir, did not get it. .

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
@Toba % Pagan9ja,
sorry fellas I modified both your posts to remove my email add smiley.

@Pagan9ja,
I hid your posts on the "praise Him today" thread...I'm sure you know that thread is for christians right? smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
JeSoul: @Toba % Pagan9ja,
sorry fellas I modified both your posts to remove my email add smiley.

@Pagan9ja,
I hid your posts on the "praise Him today" thread...I'm sure you know that thread is for christians right? smiley

hey cmon that is unfair now! this Gods is for all of us! angry
first my thread is not getting front page and now this. .

then where do we Pagans praise our Gods sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.