Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,173 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

ss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (7850 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

Re: ss by 808: 1:59am On Sep 12, 2010
Nigeria women, na wa oooh.
Re: ss by Tosinville(m): 2:17am On Sep 12, 2010
Mumu thread
Re: ss by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2010
Dude stop this madness of yours,
Re: ss by harakiri(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2010
@Post

As harsh as this post appears to be, there are a lot of cold truths in it hence the fierce rebuttals and backlashes (especially from the opposite SeXXx). They might rant all they want but deep down, they know the truth. Not too many people can face the truth especially women (they prefer lies to anything even when they KNOW that you are lying).

Nuff said! ! !
Re: ss by dfav: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
@MOBO 444
o boy; fire on, naija guys need some one like u to say the truth abt our naija babes. i met a girl in warri that asked for 60k b4 she will go out with me.
fear catch me!!! if she is not interested; why not she just say so in a simple way,
Re: ss by hinduism(f): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2010
@poster:

One lady told me she refuse to sleep with you when she saw that your Dick is too small,can this be the reason your insulting women here?
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2010
Yes Hinduism, that is the reason.
Re: ss by ShyOne(f): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2010
lolololol - Mobo is just really funny.

I think he states and over-exaggerates issues and presents them in a humorous way to get a rise out of the reader and also to make people think. You are very humorous.

Do not get mad at him. I have white friends who do this too and I just laugh and laugh at them when they start talking about black people this and black people that.

It is funny. These categorizations of groups of people. Laugh, blow it off and see it for what it is. This creates dialogue and Mobo doesn't seem to mind being "the fall guy." To get people talking about different claims - whether they are true or false.

Mobo has dry, sarcastic, very funny sense of humor. Well, time to retire for the evening. Tomorrow is another day.
Re: ss by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2010
dfav:

@MOBO 444
o boy; fire on,  naija guys need some one like u to say the truth abt our naija babes. i met a girl in warri that asked for 60k b4 she will go out with me.
fear catch me!!!  if she is not interested; why not she just say so in a simple way,

So u no get 60k u come dey spin woman, the babe cheap sha wth is 60k gon buy for her  grin grin
Re: ss by ccollins(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2010
Dis stuffs mobo said abt NIGERIA LADIES are happening in nigeria but not all
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
ss
Re: ss by 190: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^
Mobo444

sorry i couldnt save ur #

when u called me yesterday

please call me again~

or better still just send a text!
Re: ss by derolly(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^come u still dey here dey hide grin grin grin
go and join the rest of the comedians in this thread grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-525838.64.html
Re: ss by ShyOne(f): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Mobo:

lolololol - "earn my place in history"?  

I like you very, very much.  I enjoy your posts - I don't take you seriously - because I "don't know any Nigerian women".

It is really difficult for me to believe that this is even true.  I thought you were just instigating so that people could think and comment and laugh and debate.

You can't be really serious about all of that can you?

In March 2010 - I started talking to a man who lives in Nigeria and we are now dating and because I love to research everything - I started reading Nairaland and there are different userid names on here that I enjoy reading alot of what they have to say - you are one of them, there are 3 other men and several females who seem to post regularly that I also enjoy reading their thoughts in this forum.

Some of the graphical written text is interesting a bit hard to comprehend but the more I am reading - I am able to sometimes make it out a little.

Please do not pull me into this because I have no credible thoughts in that area - I have never been to Nigeria before or to Africa yet to know what is and isn't true, false, etc,

If I were Nigerian I would be highly offended by someone who has never been to Nigeria to make negative comments or agree with someone who has made negative comments - I don't willingly sign up to engage in ignorant behavior.  I try to pride myself on using the wisdom God gave me at birth.

It doesn't stop me from enjoying this forum - it is very educational and has provided solace and entertainment to someone such as myself.
Re: ss by dfav: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Hinduism & Inked_Nerd

I dont believe that; its a lie; whether is pr.i.ck is small or not; he is saying the truth. cant u ladies ever agree 4 once that MOBO444 is right?

@ REALITY101

Nor b every body dem born with silver spoon like u; some of us have to work hard for our money; by the way how u expect corper to get 60k to give babe, just for her to agree to go out with him, oh boy, e nor make sense; abi u wan tell me say na love?

@MOBO444

Plz keep up the gud work until they change
Re: ss by Tosinville(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2010
Mobo444 dey try o! i no go lie o but nigerian ladies dislike to hear the truth, oya my guy continue u know i always dey on ur side and i hope u are coming up with new thread on black nigerian women?
Re: ss by dfav: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Tosinville

na true u talk. naija babes nor wan hear the truth;
if u go toast babe and u tell her say u just dey start life, say things go better, she nor go date u.
but if u tell her say na ur papa be FBN manager, and una dey stay 4 VGC, say the car u drive (eventhough na burrowed one)
say na one of ur many cars; she go just shine teeth 4 u, with a lot of smiles, kisses and all those funny nollywood acts,

i beleive thats one of the reason most of their relationship dey hit rock,
abi na lie?

Apostle MOBO444, please fire on, so that dem go change angry angry angry
Re: ss by Tosinville(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^My G you're absolutely right, lets be sincere Nigerian ladies loves bad boys nd liars but in their mumu minds they think they are dealing with Mr. nice guy, BEING YOURSELF is not in nigerian girls vocabulary until you must lie to tell'em somethings u don't have before they can believe u and accept that you're one of the reigning guys in town they can roll with lol.

Sometimes i think in my mind that why must i lie to a lady before accepting my proposal?lol u know its silly but those Nigerian girls you're trying to tell the truth dislike the truth themselves so keep the LIES COMING to shows they're too dumb who think they're smart lol
Re: ss by dfav: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2010
this is not to insult the nigerian lady or woman;
but i feel you people just have to change.

someone said; in his church, all the sisters dont talk to him why because he was jobless (searching for a job then);
but immediately he shared his testimony of how God gave him an oil &gas servicing job; every day, bro, bro,
that the same sisters all kept on calling him, now they want to knw his house, now they want to invite him for birthdays etc,

why

cant a naija babe date a beginner?
na wa ooo,

thats why its only God that will bless MOBO444 for his gud and great work,
Re: ss by Enockia(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2010
@poster wat's ur point
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
ds
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
Tosinville:

Mobo444 dey try o! i no go lie o but nigerian ladies dislike to hear the truth, oya my guy continue u know i always dey on your side and i hope u are coming up with new thread on black nigerian women?

Tosinville i am presently in Nigeria on vacation, so has not really been on nairaland much, will be back in the UK soon, this sunday at most and to be honest what i have find out about Nigeria monster black woman is too severe to be printed or narrated.
Re: ss by tpiah: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2010
dfav:

someone said; in his church, all the sisters dont talk to him why because he was jobless (searching for a job then);
but immediately he shared his testimony of how God gave him an oil &gas servicing job; every day, bro, bro,
that the same sisters all kept on calling him, now they want to knw his house, now they want to invite him for birthdays etc,

why

na wa ooo,

all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire.

God punish you and mobo444 together.

and all your supporters as well.

your end will not be good.
Re: ss by 190: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2010
dfav:

why

na wa ooo,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ss by Tosinville(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
Mobo444,

Alright no problem my guy.

Tpiah,

why do you wanna kill yourself? No one's bugging you.
Re: ss by tpiah: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^stop maligning nigerian women including your mother, sister/s and daughter/s.

it's getting annoying and you're overflogging this issue.

whatever gain you feel you're getting from it, will surely choke you.

all you asocial criminal types are the ones who can stoop to any level because you no longer have human feelings.

you need to be rehabilitated and fast because you're a danger to society.
Re: ss by 190: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^
Tpiah don vex

i Loff it when she rages!
Re: ss by InkedNerd(f): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2010
Shy-One:

lolololol - Mobo is just really funny.

I think he states and over-exaggerates issues and presents them in a humorous way to get a rise out of the reader and also to make people think. You are very humorous.

Do not get mad at him. I have white friends who do this too and I just laugh and laugh at them when they start talking about black people this and black people that.

It is funny. These categorizations of groups of people. Laugh, blow it off and see it for what it is. This creates dialogue and Mobo doesn't seem to mind being "the fall guy." To get people talking about different claims - whether they are true or false.

Mobo has dry, sarcastic, very funny sense of humor. Well, time to retire for the evening. Tomorrow is another day.

lol, he reminds me of a mosquito.
Re: ss by Tosinville(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2010
Tpiah,

wahala e po. . . se owo lo fe ni, kosi wahala olowo ni mi, ta ba de ori bed fadeyi oloro ni mi.

***Tosinville sets a table for two with Tpiah***

hm! u and Annawhite can fight NL guys to the extreme end of the ocean talking against Nigerian women, well i understand that there are still 9% good women in nigeria but 5% have already being taken that includes my mama , my big sister etc and some other nigerian women remaining 4% good woman left.

The remaining 91% of Nigerian women are jezebels, bunch of cancerworms, golddiggers and all sort of names i'm even scared to mention thats why nigerian men are having this phobia to be with one these days.
Re: ss by dfav: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ tpiah
[s]all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire.

God punish you and mobo444 together.

and all your supporters as well.

your end will not be good.
[/s

Can you hear urself? see you just exhibit the average nigerian woman characteristic; most nigerian women
always use church (religion) & love to cover their errors.

listen girl weather u agree or not; na d tin we dey see every day nai MOBO444 talk abt.

God will not punish anybody (including u,myself &MOBO444) for saying the truth and looking for solution.
ok.

what i expected from women in this thread; is simple; please join us in prayers for the change of the Nigerian woman.

cheers
Re: ss by dfav: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ Tpiah

have u ever gone to any big hotel in major cities in Nigeria by 8-11pm?
if u have not; plz try it?

u will see both married; students & even the choir girls being brought to these 5 stars hotel room;
for one stand.
even in warri here; i have seen many nollywood actress coming in & out with some of the rich moguls in oil & gas.

so i knw wenti i dey talk.

when they have wasted ur time & body with these men; when "biological night" comes; they will be running from christ embassy to winners to RCCG to even TB Joshua, for prayers because of marriage.
and who are they prayering to get married to; the earlier forsaken starters.

abegi make una leave story; naija women neva like hearing the truth abt them.
Re: ss by tpiah: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
@dfav

^^je ki ngboran you this f.ool.

which country doesnt have the same?

abeg carry your idiocy comot jo!!!

you people are just sounding dafter and dafter every time you type.

i said give it a rest abi won sepe fun gbogbo yin ni.

edi.

i have narrowed down the particular areas with a higher incidence of this type of self hate. You obviously dont realize the kind of spectacle you've become.

make una look at yourselves because e loju ti.

Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) / Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With The Most Seductive Booty In Africa...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62