Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

ss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (7777 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ss by dfav: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Tpiah

common thats too childish; calling some one a fool for saying the truth.

make u relax wher contain u,

Apostle Mobo 444; dey talk d truth,
e b like say u dey do same too,

which tribe u 4 come sef?
Re: ss by annawhite(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
harakiri:

@Post

As harsh as this post appears to be, there are a lot of cold truths in it hence the fierce rebuttals and backlashes (especially from the opposite SeXXx). They might rant all they want but deep down, they know the truth. Not too many people can face the truth especially women (they prefer lies to anything even when they KNOW that you are lying).

Nuff said! ! !

why r u saying dis?
Tosinville:

Tpiah,

wahala e po. . . se owo lo fe ni, kosi wahala olowo ni mi, ta ba de ori bed fadeyi oloro ni mi.

***Tosinville sets a table for two with Tpiah***

hm! u and Annawhite can fight NL guys to the extreme end of the ocean talking against Nigerian women, well i understand that there are still 9% good women in nigeria but 5% have already being taken that includes my mama , my big sister etc and some other nigerian women remaining 4% good woman left.

The remaining 91% of Nigerian women are jezebels, bunch of cancerworms, golddiggers and all sort of names i'm even scared to mention thats why nigerian men are having this phobia to be with one these days.
chei! see vex shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ss by dfav: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2010
@annawhite

why u dey vex?
Re: ss by armah12345: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2011
Its true. Nigerian women have gone crazy in the name of making money and being independent
Re: ss by peggycious(f): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2011
@ poster,pls wat is d mattr wiv black women in naija?why do u ppl on nairaland talk abt nigerian women all d time,is it only d women?dnt men use their 1st wife as moni rituals?is it not men dat dates diff gals n @ d end brk their hrts?most men r unfaithful,most of u men,if God reveals most of u guys secrt,all u ve done in hidn plc am sure u wnt b writn all dis nonsenc here,hisss,
Re: ss by islamrules(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2011
Oh boy MOBO whatever, your writeup is fantastic, Its a saddening truth. let them wag their mouth. Ijebu women are always landlord. I am Yoruba, what you said about yoruba women is right. An average yoruba woman always cheat on her husband its either with their boss, their distance brother/counsin/uncle.

Come to lagos, especially companies, you will see newly wedded yoruba girls still romancing her boss.

For the yoruba aspect, your right up is accurate, but for other tribes, I dont know.

Lets speak the truth.
Re: ss by MrsChima(f): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2011
Behind every crooked Nigerian woman is a crooked Nigerian man. cool lipsrsealed
Re: ss by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2011
Damn hahahahaha MOBO you're hilarious
Re: ss by dealordea(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
hmmmm, Mobo and NL GANGs, You always talk the truth and the truth hurt, God save una sey i no dey online, I for whack una more,
Re: ss by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
op
its a free world and u re free to air ur views, however its clearly visible that ur views are biased cos in ur haste, u forget the hardworking nigerian woman who strives hard to meet up challenges @ work, being a mother @home and also tries to create a balance in the social community. Its true we have our issues but instead of wasting time pointing out issues that we are familiar with. What have u done to change d situation? Thumbs up to the nigerian woman. that we are familiar with. What have u done to change d situation? Thumbs up to the nigerian woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Share Your Bed With Your Partner? (sample pic) / A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.