Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

ss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (7774 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ss by ebonyvibe(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2010
This is straight to you MOBO444.

I thank the girl with all the joys in my heart that made you this way. Am sure you have absolutely no regards to your mum and definatley you dont have a wife that is why you are extermely bitter.

If you do she isnt a cultured black lady more than likely she is a white trash and you married her for paper. For you to have views like it makes me question the circles you move in.

Undoubtedly you are one of the lucky escapes from the slums in Nigeria who finally came to London and now thinks he is Uncle Tom.

You hold the views of the Ajegunle population and it will only take yourself Will and God to renew your Mind. I hope you do find happiness in your pursuit in life as the world can be so beautiful.

As man thinketh so is he. Your thinking is wrong hence you cant have a right life. I bet you are not in a loving relationship and mummy didnt show you love either which is probably where your hatred from women stems from. Seek the face of God and if you are not a believer seek a good counsellor. You can find that love in your wife but the way you carry on you wouldnt find the wife either so you will probably die a sad lonely man neither will your children. That is if you find a woman silly enough to bear your offsprings.

Anyway I am happily married with kids and a loving husband (the bone of my bone) the world is my oyster and I make the most of it. We have more than enough to make us happy I am delighted and grateful everyday.

You should try it you might just like it instead of excumming negativity.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
ss
Re: ss by slex(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^
Mobo444 ur comments always crack me up grin

Honestly i need to se you in person so i can laugh some more.
[size=8pt][size=8pt]
my people no hate me ooo i just de yarn my church mind
[/size][/size]
Re: ss by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2010
U're now gradually gaining back ur senses.I'm personally happy 4 u nd i'm sure our black sisters do as well.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2010
s
Re: ss by naturecome: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2010
i had to look at the profile of the person raising such a controversial topic and i now understand were you are coming from. Even from the side view of your profile i can tell that you must be a very ugly man and obviously a broke man as well, that is why i am sure you are bitter since you can not get most ladies due to your inadequacies.
It is a pity when i see some people ranting their ignorance for all to see by even mentioning Maryam Abacha and Turai Yar Adua. This goes to show the level of your stupidity, it is clearly out of this world.
Fellow nairalanders i beg u guys to desist from replying to his post because this is his only way of getting attention since there is not much going on in his real life.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2010
ss
Re: ss by ebonyvibe(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ MOBO444

What truth are you trying to unveil that Nigeria women are murderers; if that were true you wouldnt be alive and your mother would have killed you.

If you were trying to give a balanced arguement you would have not generalised everywoman from each region and said some women are known to, ,  not tanish everyone with the same brush.

If you look at my post re- marrying a poor man i insisted that i was not advocating women marry men just for money and i still honestly do not see why a poor man want to get married as he will be unable to provide for his family and give them a wretched life. even the bible says he is worse than an infidel.

You accused someone of being sad for reading all your previous post and you do exactly same to me now who is the hypocriate.

Personally if think you are fullof bull****.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2010
ss
Re: ss by Rocktation(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
It's crazy that some people still take this guy seriously.
Re: ss by MetalGong4: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^Ebonyvibe I know you did end up insulting me, just like your previous black sister did, what have I done to offend you other than bring out the truth, do the east and southern part of Nigeria do prostitution or not, do men die in the east and south or not, do they rival the Russians in prostitution of not, do the west not have high divorce rate, don’t they cheat, lie, incest, adultery and all, do the northern woman do anything than make babies and meals, were have I gone wrong than express my constitutional right for freedom of speech.

MOBO44 keep on telling your black sisters the truth. As they say, the truth is always bitter.
Re: ss by ebonyvibe(f): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ MetalGong4

I pressume you have read all the threads for you to be able to identify the truth of some minority and classify it to be reality.
I dont your background with MOBO444 but I sure bet it sure isnt nice for you to draw to those conculsions.

If the discussion had said that some women from the the east are known to blah blah blah!! some women from the west are known to blah, blah!! I wouldnt have questioned your opinons but saying everyone is same is at best a lie and worst defarmation which you guys could be sued for.

I supposed this is just chatline and the probability of that happening is quite slim (BUT not impossible).

@MOBO444

You say this is about freedom of speech - am sure you know that freedom of speach must be speech about freedom. 

Who are you trying to free with this blog? the women evidently not has you havent suggested a tangible alternative. The men? not as you have just made them insecure to marry any woman. the country? you have just potrayed half the population as murderers. so who are you trying to free?  tell me.

I can sit here and say Nigerian Men are fraudsters and am sure many would jump on the wagon and agree but the reality is that most arent (though a good percentage in the minority are) Does that mean I should condem all men? No it will be nice for you to think and weigh both sides of the arguement giving a balanced veiw before writing rubbish.
Re: ss by ademiller(f): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2010
mobo44 why did u choose nairaland to lay all ur frustrations? okay i get dat all ur naija girls find u repulsive but na their fault, im sure tis dis kinda attitude dat made them back off. all nigerian women, i hope ur momma is among the ladies ur badmouthing o, and i hope u end up marrying a fa ggot like urself, cos no sane woman will b ur wife,. tongue and if u eventually have a girlfriend or wife from naija, ha then u done miss road, u better go for a white girl o angry
Re: ss by ademiller(f): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2010
MetalGong4, tis not bout tellin the truth or repeating wat we already know, its doin somethin to change it, which i guess neither u nor mobb44 will do, so why dont we all just move on and stop reigning generational curses for nothing. haba. tongue
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
ss
Re: ss by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ MOBO444 you F-U-C-K UP big time!

So with ALL the mouth you were making about your revealing article this is all you could come up with?

Well as a matter of fact you only developed on MY CONTRIBUTION in the thread titled EDO GIRLS.

That was absolutely so cheap and D-U-M-B of you!

When you knew you weren't gonna make sense why make all the mouth in these world?

Well i will certainly sue your a-s-s for copyright violation.

But come to think of it, the lady that refers to you as "Nairaland village goat" is totally right as this your post is as D-U-M-B AS YOU TRUELY ARE
Re: ss by maeesha(f): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
its quite tru  doe am hausa am nt lazy or dull so please stop generalisin undecided .
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Talknafree i am most disappointed in you, i went into your cheap Nairaland history and i see you have been following all my past and old post, i also see you spend time insulting those you call enemy, my black brother we are all one Nigeria and we all have different view,please be strong and wise for the sake of our lost black sister, be wise and strong.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
dd
Re: ss by Tinksh(f): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2010
If you do she isnt a cultured black lady more than likely she is a white trash and you married her for paper. For you to have views like it makes me question the circles you move in.

I understand you want to make your point strong but please no need to bash white women in the process. We have nothing to do with this! Thanks.
Re: ss by ayex0001: 1:38am On Sep 02, 2010
Tink_sh:

I understand you want to make your point strong but please no need to bash white women in the process. We have nothing to do with this! Thanks.
Tink sh, our beleives and orientation is quit different. If thats what he thinks is the right for him, leave him let him go ahead and do that, Thanx. NO OFFENCE PLZ
Re: ss by Tinksh(f): 1:52am On Sep 02, 2010
No offense taken. I was commenting on the 'white trash' No need to put the 'trash' in. It wouldnt be appraciated if i said the same in reverse, i would be attacked. All good, just my thoughts.
Re: ss by ebonyvibe(f): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2010
@ Tink sh

If you read my post well i wasnt calling all white ladies trash far from it. My point was MOBO444 will only attract those type of women ( who do exist in the minority ) as does the type of women MOBO444 blogs about do exist (in the minority).

My bone with him is that he shouldn't paint evey Nigerian woman with the same brush based on their regions of origin.
Re: ss by Tinksh(f): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2010
ebonyvibe:

@ Tink sh

If you read my post well i wasnt calling all white ladies trash far from it. My point was MOBO444 will only attract those type of women ( who do exist in the minority ) as does the type of women MOBO444 blogs about do exist (in the minority).

My bone with him is that he shouldn't paint evey Nigerian woman with the same brush based on their regions of origin.

Cool, I understand what your saying now. I misunderstood, my apoligies. You made a good point.
Re: ss by ademiller(f): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2010
mobo44 ur a cow for saying ur dissapointed in me. what were u expecting ? a pat on d back? im a nigerian woman, duh!! EXCEPT UR A TIMBUKTU MAN SHA tongue
Re: ss by Druss(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
It is not by force to marry Nigerian woman.
Re: ss by ebonyvibe(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
Nobody is forcing anyone to do what they dont want to do.

Dont turn this to a RACE issue. One love
Re: ss by Tokotaya: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
Balderdash. Utter rubbish and a waste of time.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
ss
Re: ss by LAGOS1976: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2010
lots worry me here.
Re: ss by spicyhoney(f): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
@ poster why so much hatred for the female gender? I bet all the people you are accusing of prostitution are being patronized by the Male gender, and so what makes a man patronizing and paying for s3x better than the woman he is paying?

Though there is a little truth in your write up but I tell you, unless you acknowledge the wrongs/fault of the male gender too then your write up don't make sense. Also, it is actually very wrong to generalize, in as much as a little percentage of people from a particular area exhibit some of the traits you mentioned, it's totally unjust to classify or tag that area with those traits.

Lastly, in most situation, those things you are accusing the female folks of are being engineered by the men. Whatever experience you might have had with women be it in your family(I strongly believe u had/have issues with your mum or sisters moral values) or outside your family; hatred welled up in this manner  wouldn't change anything, learn to have an open mind and don't allow past experience or little believes make you opinionated
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2010
s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems / Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) / My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.