Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane (1185 Views)

Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. / List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Have been a very good girl at school and I got mature very fast, I
was in ss2 when my school principal called me to his office
Have always noticed that he always finds fault in anything I do
compare to all other students, Am a girl with a very huge chest that
makes guys always comes to me but I do ignore them
It all happened when my principal called me to his office telling me
that I disobey some school rules and I need to be punished, I was
like sir I did not know what I did I told him
All what he told me is that when I finish dealing with you,you gonna
know what you did
He told me to lock the door and off my shirts that he wants to beat
me without my shirt
I did so remaining my underwear, He told my to remove my
underwear also I did so also remaining only my bra.
Read full story at https://www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/how-my-school-principal-romance-me-to.html?m=1
Re: How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane by forreelinc(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
THE REMAINING PART OF THE STORY

He told me to lock the door and off my shirts that he wants to beat me without my shirt
I did so remaining my underwear, He told my to remove my underwear also I did so also remaining only my bra.
I told him I can't remove my underwear at first but he slapped me,after removing all this I noticed him staring at my chest but I believe nothing can be done, He told me to turn around and I should hold a chair,I did all that but what I saw next easy him grabbing my boobs and I tried to shout but he said he would beat hell out of me if I tried to shout
He started romancing me till he took off all my wears I was really carried away with the romance.
After completing his mission he started begging me that I should not tarnish his image outside that it was the work of the devil and really begged me to the point of prostrating for me.
What can I do in this situation
Should I report him to the police or forgive him

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs A Girl Likes You / My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do / What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.