Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore (6526 Views)

Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. / Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by iluvpussy: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
Women don't really know what they want, even when they know what they want. You are with someone for 3 years, the next minute you are not feeling him again. In your marriage, am sure you will not feel it again.

Stupid women, Thats if you are one of them. Just imagine, my girl leaving me after 5years even when i was working hard to make it a better place once i'm out of school.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Youngpo413: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
nuttyangel: i understand u and in fact, i was thinking of posting my own situation today.

there are so many women who are in ur shoes. 3 years is a long time to be in a relationship especially when u are not being appreciated from the start.

u keep tolerating and holding on till it gets to a point where u throw up ur hands and say "whatever". then he starts being serious, but u are spent from  loving double, holding on for both of u and hoping . its exactly what i am going through now. so i understand.

but u should realize that by the 4th year of marriage, the spark is gone. it becomes monotonous. it is then about companionship instead of sex. i bet some of the married ones wil tell u that.
but what u should consider now is the friendship u both have. is he still ur best friend? the one u can discuss anything under the sun with?  do u have the same goals and dreams and can u tolerate his excesses? does he still make u laugh like he did 3 yrs ago? do u still enjoy his company? does he really care for u or just proposing marriage cos u guys have been together for long? does the sight of him make ur heart melt like it used to 3 yrs ago.

these things stand the test of time, sex doesnt,both for u and the man.

and try to discuss this issue with him, be gentle about it. say something like"I wish I could be better in bed for u",. IT would open up the discussion in a light way.ask him the things he would like and tell him what u too will like.cajole, tease, tell him to open up that way he wont see anything amiss when u make ur own suggestions too.

finally, why dont u ask the married ones around u and see what they have to say. i bet a lot of them have found themselves in that situation too.

be wise in judgement.

Wow,intersting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) / Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.