Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore (6525 Views)

Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. / Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Brymore(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2007
If you don't feel him as you said, it will be cruel of you not to tell him and to leave him thinking that you still love him.

As hard as it may seem, you would also not be fair on yourself if you keep acting like you still care when you know that you don't anymore.

The reality is that you have to breakup that relationship (too bad), but I will leave you with one advice;
relationships don't fail, it is the people in them that fail, relationships just show what you are made of.

This means you have to do a check on yourself, think and adopt other means of keeping you relationship alive asides the sex thing (research has it that sex gets boring as the day go by, which is why you need to adopt other creative styles).

Little "foxes" like character problems and nagging can also get to you in a subtle way and lead to a final surprising explosion or deep dislike that you may not be able to explain.

#Candid Submission#
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by chinnys(f): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2007
I have come to make this observation----------Men initiates a relationship, women keeps it going----don't understand why it sud be like that. Have u ever thought of that- at the beginning he treats u like an angel but once hes so sure he has gotten u he now relax !

Infact sometimes i regret why i did not join the convent.

MEN ARE NOT WORTH THE STRESS AT ALL
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by mohawkchic(f): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2007
halleberry
thanks for all your contribution but i must tell you guys that the guy aint broke ATALL , he is a stockbroker with bank of new york,,he is making good money so just to prove to you am not after his money[quote][/quote]

~ I don't think you have to prove anything to anyone on here,i guess some people need a detailed post to be able to give their advice,so maybe you should consider editin your post,so they can give you advice on the basic of the circumstances,its clear if you didnt need the advice you wouldnt have asked,so don't feel like you'll be judged from what you post,sometimes we need to see thiings from a different perspective,which is where the replies you get on here comes in handy,hope you will eventually get to make the right decision for you!!!
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Vannesa(f): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2007
Gal, marriage is a life time thing so u've got look before u leap
talk to him passionately,try something new,think of things that make u not feel him then make it better but if it doesn,t work then u soul itsn,t there anymore ok!i've been down that road today and it worked for me.love btw the two parties is what gingers it to be fun or not.take the bull by the horn my dear.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Maleeq(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
chinnys:

Yeah, dats wat they'll say, when they aint gettin none!

@halleberry

I think I know what it is like when people fall out in a relationship(been there myself). It takes so much to fall and stay in love.
When it comes to s3x, for the guy it is ALWAYS real. But its not so for the lady. If you are still tripped about other about him, I guess you should let him know. There's so much a little chat about this could do you know. Try it, if it doesn.t work out, then I'd suggest you moved on. If you dont and go ahead and marry him, you'll be unfair to him and most especially, unfair to yourself.

Last word: Think about "Trial Separation". See if those feelings would be revived.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by eemelike(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
chinnys:

I have come to make this observation----------Men initiates a relationship, women keeps it going----don't understand why it sud be like that. Have u ever thought of that- at the beginning he treats u like an angel but once hes so sure he has gotten u he now relax !

We both know why!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by kellorah: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2007
Maleeq:

Yeah, that is what they'll say, when they aint gettin none!
OUCH!! tongue
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by zarah(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2007
The topic is elaborate enuf, she was in love she's not anymore. must she write a book to pass her message across? everyone knows what happens in a relationship of 4years.

Halleberry, (some people are just outright irritants) never try to justify ur says. if they think you are doubtful about this cos he s broke let them. am sure inside of you, you know dats not true.

Now, if you don't feel him anymore, just take a walk cos u will never feel him no matter how hard you try.

I have been there before, i was in love with this guy who then was a prominent womaniser, i stood there day in day out and took all his shit. one day after a six years relationship i woke up and couldn't feel nothing for this guy, i fought it with all my will cos the guy had changed fully and was ready for the next level, he was in love with me more than ever and was dedicated to serving me. but despite all his effort i was just tired and had to walk out. cos i know deep in me i dont fel him anymore.

Nobody can explain why you fall in love, just like no one can explain why you fall out of.

so my advice is walk away, cos that thing in you won't click back in place, so jeje take a walk. and let him go find his love elsewhere. cool
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by 2muchmoney(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2007
halle berry,
dont mind all this people, its not a crime not to feel someone anymore, as long as u remb what goes aroung come around,
jus like someone said, U dont jus spill beans , and expect advice,
as far as am concerned, I think ders some other guy out der,, u got ur eyes on or that u feelingh, !
and if thats d case, Its not a good sign, Not all that Glitters that is Gold.

Try and get u guys to do other activies, be spontaneous, and also,
speak to mum or dad, for advice.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by samsilo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2007
@Halleberry
First step, let him know how you feel and why. He will either wake up and try to win you back or get mad.
Either way your problem will be solved because you will either get to love him again or things will fall apart completely.
What you are going through is quite common in relationships.
Best of luck girl
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by clutch162(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2007
The way i c it. u got what u wanted out of him and now there is nothing left. Poor guy! i hope he is sensing this already.

Wait a minute, i thot ladied are never tired of BEDMATICS? grin grin
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by halleberry(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2007
@clutch - i never took anything from him , our relationship is a give and take affair , and we treated each other equally,

@samsilo - i actually told him how i was feeling out of anger but trust me i am still not just feeling it

@ 2 much money -- what do you mean what goes around comes around, its not my fault is it ?

@ zarah - you just said my story, that is exactly what mine is about too, the only difference is i haven't walked away ,

@malleeeq - a trial seperation? we currently live together so me saying i want to leave the house for a while , he will think i want to go and sleep with some other guy

this is not as easy as you think ,
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by olutomiwa(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
me i no understand your question o,feel him like how?you mean say him THING no size your THING again,if na so,ask yourself weda you don allow trailer to REVERSE inside your this THING,i sure say na the cause be that,if so go use alum to wash am,you go begin to feel him THING again,did i hear you say thank you?abeg,no thank me,thank seun for introducing nairaland.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by halleberry(f): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2007
tomi its not that at all TRUST ME
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Maleeq(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2007
@kellorah

No be true talk?

@Halleberry

That's true, but it just might help a little bit if you guys took a break at things. See how things feel after that.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by ike4real: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2007
c hallebery,tell us the truth,i know it might be difficult to admit it,but the fact is that i think u are the one trying to become a cog-in-the-wheel,of the relationship,u are just tired of the whole show,due to the fact that perhaps the cash are no more there as usual,the eatry joints do not flow as b4,and above it all,u have seen someone else u think is better than this ur guy,because i can't just grab it,every lady's dream is to settle down,but in ur own case reverse is the case,ohh,i feel i should just know this ur guy and advise him,because it is obvious that u are fed up already,and once a lady is fed up,nothing on earth would make her change her mind.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by 2muchmoney(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2007
halle baby,
what i meant by saying , what goes around come around, is the mere fact that u re leaving the poor guy thinking he has a wifey, and not telling him your mind,
wasting his time.
Why are you still having sex with him, if you are not feeling him anymore, ?
so what look do u put on wen the bobo is bunking you, do u moan and scream, or do u jus lay down, and act like hes not even on u, ?
U need to let the guy know how u feel asap ,
3yrs isnt a joke,
and u also have to bear in mind that u are starting again, And darling, Husband material is really scarce this day,
becareful
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by 2muchmoney(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
ike4real:

c hallebery,tell us the truth,i know it might be difficult to admit it,but the fact is that i think u are the one trying to become a cog-in-the-wheel,of the relationship,u are just tired of the whole show,due to the fact that perhaps the cash are no more there as usual,the eatry joints do not flow as before,and above it all,u have seen someone else u think is better than this your guy,because i can't just grab it,every lady's dream is to settle down,but in your own case reverse is the case,ohh,i feel i should just know this your guy and advise him,because it is obvious that u are fed up already,and once a lady is fed up,nothing on earth would make her change her mind.

Ike Ike
2 much of R-KELLY is deceiving you,
na who tell u say once a woman is fed up ders nuffin on earth would change her mind,
thats pure dust my brother, total bullocks,
more than a million thing on earth would make her change her mind, so dont Gulk.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by simstar(f): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2007
halleberry, i'm in the same situation as you, though my own relationship isn't that old ,its just over a year
i met him when i came home from camp. it was fun initially; the attention a nd all.
i had a boyfriend at that time but he was seriously misbehaving and anyways he wasn't in the country.
anyways it was cool, went back to my place of primary assignment; benin he used to call me like 4 times everyday.
i mean, iwas in heaven.
i was so lookin forward to the end of service so i could be back in lagos
i get back to lagos and then he doesn't have time for me he goes to work evryday monday- sunday
i literarily have to beg for attention.
now the crazy thing i s my ex-boyfriend is sort of back in my life "sort of"
he has a girl friend too
but he is still into me and frankly speaking i'm still into him
but i'm so confused
cos we've broken up and come back together so many times that i'm fed up with it no matter how much i know i like him i'm not going back that direction
thats easier said though, cos wen i c him i just melt,
as per my boyfriend i'm really struggling with him
things r such a drag.
i don't want to be hasty, u know maybe i shd giv him some time
cos i'm really redy to settle down, he is also. but then i'm thinking is he the one?
i'm really in a mess, right?pls help somebody,
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by chelsea4su(f): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2007
do you have any kid for him
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by chelsea4su(f): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2007
do you have any kid for him
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by swiftycool(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2007
All i get from what most chicks be saying is that when a guy showers so much attention and really shows u he's in luv or gets really committed, He starts to get boring. But he was mighty attractive when he was still a real playa right. Most girls dont know what they want and dont know what they got till its gone. No wonder Playas get girls dying in dozens while the nice guy is left all lonely.

lyk Jigga said:
Just imagine me deciding to give my heart to a woman!
Not for nothing, ll never happen, ill be 4ever marking!
im a love-vendor in every fashion! i got no passion! i got no paitience and i hate waiting
So  b@#%h bring your ass her and lets rii-ii-ii-ii- ide
To dudes in love if it aint working with ur shorty, c'mon get ur play on, she'll start luvin up again wink
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by moondust(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2007
u don chop belefull now u wan run, God dey o!
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Adetife: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2007
halleberry:

@clutch - i never took anything from him , our relationship is a give and take affair , and we treated each other equally,
@samsilo - i actually told him how i was feeling out of anger but trust me i am still not just feeling it
@ 2 much money -- what do you mean what goes around comes around, its not my fault is it ?
@ zarah - you just said my story, that is exactly what mine is about too, the only difference is i haven't walked away ,
@malleeeq - a trial seperation? we currently live together so me saying i want to leave the house for a while , he will think i want to go and sleep with some other guy
this is not as easy as you think ,

I seriously don't understand what yo story or issue is - if you're not feeling the guy LEAVE!
Keep pondering n soon enough he'll knock u up, then it'll be 5yrs n u'll both be in the house coursing eachother while yo kids watch!
It's simply, don't try patching anything up - because as far as i can tell the guy hasn't done anything wrong, u're the one in denial n if u can't get right - LEAVE - otherwise it will be a life of misery, dishonesty n heated blood between the 2 of u.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2007
have never been there and i will never be there. i think you need therapy
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by halleberry(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2007
@mubowa i am sure there are issues you have been thru that i haven't been thru . its not everything in life one goes thru, well this is mine, whats yours [size=8pt]***not that i want to know***but i think saying i need therapy is completely wrong, but you know diferrent strokes for different folks
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 01, 2007
sincerely girl, i never meant to be rude to u or anyone on the forum. but i was just pinching my self that how can i be with a guy for 3 good and bad year,and the best thing i can do to make the relationship grow is not to be feeling him anymorw. i don't know what u mean when u say u've been with. but when i say i have been with, that means i have laughed with, cried with, enjoyed with, struggle with, endure with, have been disgraced with and i've been through everything with him.girl my advise to u is do not leave him. you think you have a better option but remember all guyz are nice when they want you.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by cheavroi(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2007
Most times,we think the other person was the one who changed but unfortunately u are the one that changed.ask yourself wat is it that is wrong that u doing urself.are u putting in the same effort u are in the first time it started.try to and see what will happen.be sincere
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by nezerst(f): 10:57am On May 02, 2007
B4 u guys go crucifying the poor girl.
This things happen all the time even in marriages.
But my advice for u is not to leave the the guy at least try to make it work. Search for that thing that got u attracted to him in the first place and see if you can feel the same for him. If it doesnt work talk it over with him. It takes two to revive a dying relationship.
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by swiftycool(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2007
To all Chicks
Grab your guys tight when u still have him
and if u dont wanna Let him go quick
We all know
GIRL run like busses you can catch a new one every 15 minutes
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by tenor(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2007
My dear There's a saying that love is blind but marriage is the eye opener!
Ur relationship is just 3yrs and you are tired, marriage is like forever, then what will happen?
Its normal to be bored of an environment, a situation, or a person but the most exciting people are not those who'll leave such instances boring but those who'll turn such environments into exciting environments by their words, actions or just presence.
This simple analogy is what makes some marriages last and some breakdown.
For how long can you keep running. Anyway look within yourself and see how can spice up the union cos i tell you if you get bored easily, even your children could bore you. Are you gonna run too?
But for no reason should you run into marriage.
Good thing you feel this way now!
Re: 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore by swiftycool(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2007
@ Topic
Ive been thinking after my last post, You guys still have a chance to step away
without much stress now, Talk to him about ur feelings, it might hurt first but he'll get over it soon
But be sure it's what u really want, he'll get another, i asure u.
U CAN IMMAGINE HOW LOVEY-DOVEY THIS COUPLE WERE TILL THEY DEGENERATED TO THIS

Check the link Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6tLGTY-e9A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! / Guys What Will Be You Action If You found Condom In Your Wife Bag? / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.