Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (39564 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by 4ckTOT0: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Naija marriage is too overrated. I am married to an Aussie. No bride price, no drama and I have the benefit of even becoming a citizen.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by holytribe(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Jimoh7555:
This couples started their friendship since 2007 while the wife was still in SS 2, after which they both attended the same university, the husband is now a Chartered Accountant while the wife is about completing her National Youth Service program. I pray you both never lack and enjoy all the benefits of marriage. [b][/b]
Jimoh, if I catch you ehn. You no invite me ooo
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by holytribe(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
lies This type of marriage will be very easy to crash undecided
I have known the couples truly since 2008. It's an heaven's sent relationship
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Biingoo: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You've seen your mate ryt? Shuooo! Move along boy, don't mention me no more.
You think you're older than me? Haa receive sense biko!!
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by BABANGBALI: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Ugliest couple ever liveth, I pity their childrens
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by olisaEze(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2019
These ones already know how their mess dey smell so we can bet that their marriage is for d long haul. Not all these instagram weddings wey dey tear b4 d ink on d certificate don dry sef! Congrats to 2 true peeps jare! #marryurfriend

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
May your marriage be worth the wait
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by ddooskie(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
I don't understand women these days

How can someone's face be brown and the other body black

It looks irritating to me

U guys should find a way to blend it
cool

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Soki234: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:
abounce and yvonne dated for 10 years. Marriage no last 1 year

Dating someone is now the same as friendship. Nigerian Education at work.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by pussyAvenger: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
But some ruined their friendship by ignoring their friends. angry
yea. when he senses subtle desperation
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Optimist88(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Let me clarify things,obviously the man is atleast four years older than the girl,Now,by the time the girl was in ss2 the boy was already in the university.Now,tell me why a boy in uni would choose a small girl in secondary school if not to commit sacrilege They should be ashamed of themselves,nemesis caught up with them in the form of pregnancy but atleast they finally made amends by doing the right thing.Now,for the OP,scrap that friendship I see upthere.I weep for this generation.Ooh our ancestors,why have your children decided not to feed thee.
Bros you don't have any Iota of sense with your analysis!
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by pussyAvenger: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
4ckTOT0:
Naija marriage is too overrated. I am married to an Aussie. No bride price, no drama and I have the benefit of even becoming a citizen.
connect me with one now...even if she's 90 and disabled... I'm 29...l'm damn serious
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
You think you're older than me? Haa receive sense biko!!
Just pray I don't meet real life, I'll box your ears first.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
pussyAvenger:
connect me with one now...even if she's 90 and disabled... I'm 29...l'm damn serious
Go and work. Onye nkwucha
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Biingoo: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just pray I don't meet real life, I'll box your ears first.
I'll be traveling to kaduna by month end but I can stop by in wuse at my cousin's place if you seriously wanna see me
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Ademolu2002(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jimoh7555:
This couples started their friendship since 2007 while the wife was still in SS 2, after which they both attended the same university, the husband is now a Chartered Accountant while the wife is about completing her National Youth Service program. I pray you both never lack and enjoy all the benefits of marriage. [b][/b]

Exactly like mine.
Ours started in 2002 and we got married in 2015.
It pays!
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
I quite agree with you but not all ends in marraigequote author=LordIsaac post=76418672]What is meant to be will be. No universal procedure guarantees 100% success. The best for me is finding what works for you and accepting the consequences. I just shake my head for the level of hypocrisy within the Nigerian culture regarding marriage.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
I'll be traveling to kaduna by month end but I can stop by in wuse at my cousin's place if you seriously wanna see me
Swerve
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Biingoo: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Swerve
Joke aside. This is me being serious
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Joke aside. This is me being serious
undecided
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Biingoo: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Akpacha(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
This type of marriage would find it really difficult to crash, simply because they aren't just partners but best of friends.
Please the Singles here are advised to marry their friends, it helps alot.
Tiger wood dated his divorced wife many yrs.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Sirmuel1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
4ckTOT0:

Na Foreign Girls make sense pass jare
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
I wonder how many men she dated in between.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Joromi12:
abounce and yvonne dated for 10 years. Marriage no last 1 year
dem go still settle
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Rozaytee: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
This type of marriage would find it really difficult to crash, simply because they aren't just partners but best of friends.
Please the Singles here are advised to marry their friends, it helps alot.
over best
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by pussyAvenger: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go and work. Onye nkwucha
lol...is it your life?
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Lamanii22(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2020
Friendship first before relationship...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Why Do Married Men Do This? / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.