Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (39571 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by isahsalee: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2019
Y showing us they are Man U fan? because they won yesterday?.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Timoleon(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Airtimex:

I don't know them but if actually this happens, maybe one party was unable to control the fame...fear some celebs...

Another reason could be one party double dating during their courtship or hiding some characters, not showing his or her real self...

I see no reason two matured ppl that were true to each other after many years, will now divorce in marriage

There are many reasons my brother...

1. Marriage unlike friendship, means reduced space. Individual freedom becomes restricted.

2. Marriage means a lot of compromise (most times, dreams and aspirations are cut short because of marriage). Where some might be able to cope with it in the short run, it builds resentment in the mind.

3. Activities become more of an obligation, a chore rather a fun borne out of choice.

4. Marriage unlike friendship(especially after such a long period) means you are now constantly in each other's face and opened to seeing new short comings of your partner you never knew existed. in many cases, because of the long period of friendship, spouse feel cheated or lied to. 'I thought I knew him/her

2 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by geosegun(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
lies This type of marriage will be very easy to crash undecided

LIAR, for the fact that you don't have that privileged doesn't mean you should discourage others...

Fact: I had a similar relationship (14yrs) and we got married. It's one if the best marital bliss you can find around. People do say we do behave like brother and sister.

Please note that, there are many happily married couple out there but you don't get to hear much about them, you know why? Because they are enjoying their lives and goodnews don't travel fast only only bad news does.

They will make the best of couple, I can assure you. They are friends without string attached, are had a successful relationship. Now strings are attached. It makes it the bond stronger. I am Happy for them. The young man is rejoicing with the wife if his youth.

2 Likes

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Galaxydon1(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Let me
clarify things,obviously the man is atleast four years older than the girl,Now,by the time the girl was in ss2 the boy was already in the university.Now,tell me why a boy in uni would choose a small girl in secondary school if not to commit sacrilege They should be ashamed of themselves,nemesis caught up with them in the form of pregnancy but atleast they finally made amends by doing the right thing.Now,for the OP,scrap that friendship I see upthere.I weep for this generation.Ooh our ancestors,why have your children decided not to feed thee.
please weed is not good to your Brain. so quit smoking.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
This type of marriage would find it really difficult to crash, simply because they aren't just partners but best of friends.
Please the Singles here are advised to marry their friends, it helps alot.

You think marriage and friendship are the same, by the time forces of marriages comes in it takes courage and maturity to stand it. Remember friendship is mainly between the boy n d girl while marriage jas to involve tje two families, children, organizations etc. All d same, I wish them a successful marriage. Their marriage shall be blessed with male and female children, happiness and wealth

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by BAVOSKI(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2019
nothing special in this.....we've seen those that dated for many yes,2yrs after their marriage,they clash...so their is no big deals.... I just wish them longlive in their relationship......

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Airtimex(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Timoleon:

There are many reasons my brother...

Yes bro. Many reasons but the best is to be true to urself...
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by lordlugards: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Yoruba buy and long relationships are like 5&6.
from the guy face it looks like he is a serial cheater.
And the lady looks like someone left without choice rather than wait until he finally proposes.

Anyways kin temi. CONGRAT IN ADVANCE
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by seunfly: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Make up should be to people's skin tone, I can you pained your own face in Fanta while your skin tone is Pepsi.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by geosegun(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Jimoh7555:
This couples started their friendship since 2007 while the wife was still in SS 2, after which they both attended the same university, the husband is now a Chartered Accountant while the wife is about completing her National Youth Service program. I pray you both never lack and enjoy all the benefits of marriage. [b][/b]

I am happy for you two. You guys will have the best of Marital bliss. I am talking form experience. Happy married life.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Dotman2210(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Omo see Lekzee o... We graduated together from the same department

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by princfred(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Let me clarify things,obviously the man is atleast four years older than the girl,Now,by the time the girl was in ss2 the boy was already in the university.Now,tell me why a boy in uni would choose a small girl in secondary school if not to commit sacrilege They should be ashamed of themselves,nemesis caught up with them in the form of pregnancy but atleast they finally made amends by doing the right thing.Now,for the OP,scrap that friendship I see upthere.I weep for this generation.Ooh our ancestors,why have your children decided not to feed thee.
Your ancestors married women they were older than by 3 decades (and had better marriage thanks partly to that) what is SS 2 to university compared to that? The younger the better if her brain is mature.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by geosegun(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Let me clarify things,obviously the man is atleast four years older than the girl,Now,by the time the girl was in ss2 the boy was already in the university.Now,tell me why a boy in uni would choose a small girl in secondary school if not to commit sacrilege They should be ashamed of themselves,nemesis caught up with them in the form of pregnancy but atleast they finally made amends by doing the right thing.Now,for the OP,scrap that friendship I see upthere.I weep for this generation.Ooh our ancestors,why have your children decided not to feed thee.

Balderdash!

How will you described older men getting married to young ladies worthy to be their granddaughters?
Young man, be happy for them, for the fact that your own relationship doesn't work out while younger does not mean others should not succeed. Rejoice with those rejoicing and stop jeopardizing a very successful relationship.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Preferito(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2019
I think this man is marrying my wife. I was also in SS2 in 2007 and I'm about to complete my NYSC program. Anyway I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Unconquerable: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2019
I wish them all the best but truth be told: one day of marriage is different from twenty years of friendship.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Jude49(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
I see pressure all over the guys face coming from a lady who has no more time to waste.
True
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by olaolaking: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2019
More than 10 years from ss3 to complete nysc.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Austinmiles: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
I see pressure all over the guys face coming from a lady who has no more time to waste.
Psychologist i hail!
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by samsam2019: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
This type of marriage would find it really difficult to crash, simply because they aren't just partners but best of friends.
Please the Singles here are advised to marry their friends, it helps alot.
pffft I married someone I can safely say was my best friend and we were together for 8 years. The marriage didn't even last for a year grin grin grin cheesy grin

Our grandparents did arranged marriage. Some dont even know who their partners were and their marriages lasted a lifetime

Moral of my story; do whatever pleases you. No one. I mean nobody has the truth or trick about long lasting happy marriage
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
nice bre***asts
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Lilimax(f): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2019
The Foundation the lady used is not her typical colour or she rubbed it so much making her face lighter than her body...
*Just an observation* wink

Wishing them happy married life.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2019
samsam2019:
pffft I married someone I can safely say was my best friend and we were together for 8 years. The marriage didn't even last for a year grin grin grin cheesy grin

Our grandparents did arranged marriage. Some dont even know who their partners were and their marriages lasted a lifetime

Moral of my story; do whatever pleases you. No one. I mean nobody has the truth or trick about long lasting happy marriage
That's the truth bro... The duration of a relationship doesn't guarantee a lasting marriage
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Evalove77(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Lolz! Hope she knows?
Biingoo:
Exactly what I want for myself and NwanyiAwkaetiti just that our friendship only two months old. Well, something might happen on our 10th anniversary lol
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Absoj(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2019
ShinqRambq:
What's dis?
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Biingoo: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Evalove77:
Lolz! Hope she knows?
Maybe you should ask her yourself
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by jayloms: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Why is he not holding her tho....... Anyways Congratulations to the both of them, may their union remain ever sweet.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by blaqroy: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:

Before nko
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Filmewell(f): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2019
The guy looks uninterested.

1 Like

Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Exactly what I want for myself and NwanyiAwkaetiti just that our friendship only two months old. Well, something might happen on our 10th anniversary lol
You've seen your mate ryt? Shuooo! Move along boy, don't mention me no more.
Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by newoffer: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2019
13years friendship. That should be in ur mum's womb... 13years , is long o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Do This? / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.