Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? (853 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Brownteeth(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ladies assuming you are unemployed and considering the strength of the love you have for your man, whats the lowest income your man can earn that wouldn't discourage you from marrying him? In terms of his monthly income, whats the minimum you can withstand?

For instance is it, 

N200,000 per month
N300,000 per month or whatever above

The second question is, since money can compensate for lack of love, what if you don't have strong feelings for a man who is proposing to you, how rich maximum in terms of monthly income should he be that will make you accept and forget about the fact that you don't love him?

please I need sincere replies from the ladies.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by 1103(f): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2010
since im a female can i respond! grin grin
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by frank317: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
money palava
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by MOBO444(f): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2010
Now this will be very intresting, lets see the reply.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Brownteeth(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
MOBO444:

Now this will be very intresting, lets see the reply.

Abi? na them I dey wait. Let me sprinkle some money on the thread so they would start coming in. grin
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by googles: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
Honestly o, i can date a tart poor guy yes i can, but wen it comes to marriage he has to have enough money to start a family

i cannot marry a poor man with no potentials or focus.are we going to feed the kids with love ? no. he does not have to be a richie rich person

but at least he should be be able to stand on his feet and carry out his responsibilities while i do mine too.

i doubt if i specifically answered your questions but dats my own take on the topic
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by martin1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
Don't expect honest replies.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
With low income your wife will be vunerable to other men,dont expect and honest response,beause money matters in Nigeria an all capitalist and mixed economies.It will be perfect in a social and communist system.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Spyker: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2010
No money, no honey.
Once the honey called money drys up, the love starts diminishing.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by iice(f): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2010
I have no idea what those denominations are worth undecided
Can you live on N10,000 a month? By yourself i mean.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Brownteeth(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2010
^^^ is that supposed to be a reply? Who in this world doesnt know it is impossible to live by N10,000 per month? I was just playing around with figures and you should know that.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Iranoladun(f): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2010
If he has a job & I've got a job that could augment his income then I'd marry him even if he earns N5,000 per month no condition is permanent!
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2010
~~hmmm,words are very cheap.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by JesusloveU: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2010
What kind of questions is these?how many Nigerians earns 200,000 ngn a month?very ridiculous questions.People who earns 20 to 40 ,000 ngn are getting married .You should have come up with reasonable figures.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by 1103(f): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2010
I can get married 2 a man witot a Job sef
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by femmy2010(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2010
Lol
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by Brownteeth(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2010
JesusloveU:

What kind of questions is these?how many Nigerians earns 200,000 ngn a month?very ridiculous questions.People who earns 20 to 40 ,000 ngn are getting married .You should have come up with reasonable figures.

My friend i said ''for Instance''
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2010
Brownteeth:

^^^ is that supposed to be a reply? Who in this world doesnt know it is impossible to live by N10,000 per month? I was just playing around with figures and you should know that.

And this is a response? I have no bluidy clue what it's worth which is why i asked. Sorry if some of us don't revolve around naija. Adds. . sheesh
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
The amount of money a man earns will depend on the woman he wants to marry and her standard of living.

Figures are kind of redundant as other factors need to be put into consideration 1) married men live in face me I face you if the wife to be is happy with that quality of life good on you. As long as he is the man and will provide for his family in those circumstances good for them

Men should go for women they can take care of and not rely that until their wives / girlfriend to brings her paycheck the family before they can live ( this is if you are based in Nigeria)

If you are based in the western world you a man MUST have a job / business that can sustain you and another person ( this is your child) before thinking of getting married. Your wife too must be able to look after herself this is a good formula for marriage. Do depend on your wife to feed you.

Some men do not want their wives to work goodluck to both you if you agree and it is not imposed on the woman and if the man can FULLY bear the responsibilities.

As a Man You are the head; you say it enough times so you also need to provide to be the HEAD.
Re: Ladies How low Can Your Man's income Be And Still Decide To Marry Him? by prettynals: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
This is the best reply so far and i agree with her ebony,

The amount of money a man earns will depend on the woman he wants to marry and her standard of living.

Figures are kind of redundant as other factors need to be put into consideration 1) married men live in face me I face you if the wife to be is happy with that quality of life good on you. As long as he is the man and will provide for his family in those circumstances good for them

Men should go for women they can take care of and not rely that until their wives / girlfriend to brings her paycheck the family before they can live ( this is if you are based in Nigeria)

If you are based in the western world you a man MUST have a job / business that can sustain you and another person ( this is your child) before thinking of getting married. Your wife too must be able to look after herself this is a good formula for marriage. Do depend on your wife to feed you.

Some men do not want their wives to work goodluck to both you if you agree and it is not imposed on the woman and if the man can FULLY bear the responsibilities.

As a Man You are the head; you say it enough times so you also need to provide to be the HEAD.

(1) (Reply)

Why Lie About Your Virginity / How I Lost My V.i.r.g.i.n.i.t.y ! / Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.