Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School (5685 Views)

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by wunmex: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2007
olabosun, she may luv u and d guy i mean if she does not luv d guy how could she live with him oh boy shine ur eyes call her and talk to her one on one
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Umy: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
What are you talking about angry angrythat your girlfriend squats with a guy, is it that the two of u can't get a suitable/cheap accommodation or what , or probably she is playing u 4 what u are grin grin grin infact forget about her
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by omoge(f): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2007
I don't know how it is in your girl's place. but i have seen opposite roommates, like 2 bedroom apt. they share kitchen and bathroom, some don't share anything, each with their own kitchen and bath. some pple share cuz of the cost of renting alone is too much.

you just have to find out hopefully they are not sharing one bedroom apt.

in ma school, male and female students share apt, i don't really like it but it's common.

she can look for a female to share with.
don't worry, just find out what kind of apt they have, smile.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by omoge(f): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
ummm i guess squatting is different from roommate
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Vannesa(f): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2007
Guy there is something fishy
why should she squat witha male well u have to act like the man she either vacate the apartment or losse u cos she already fucking the guy that am sure of cos u can't give a goat yam and asks it not go closer u knw what the results
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by tatajega(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2007
First of all, u should have tagged the heading of this topic ''My girlfreind is sleeping with his , whatever'' because it s obvious she's sucking his **** and kissing u on the lips and for the sister who says in her school males n females share apartmentsi wonder ooo cause 2 the best of ma knowledge, no Nigerian school would allow such or the school woill definitely experience high standard of reduced morales among students, well take heart ma brother,
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by BlackMamba(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
If you have a problem with squatting, tell her to sit down or better yet stand up with this guy. The alternatives have less negative connotation than squatting. Especially if she squats when she is not wearing pants (trousers).
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by RuuDie(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ vanessa,

girl u no dey yarn like some1 wey dey 4 JayDee O !
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Rhea(f): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
Well, if this guy is gay, then you have nothing to worry about.

If not, then you've already lost your grilfriend. Sorry. sad

I cannot imagine having a girl for a room mate, and it's raining and the weather is damn cold, and my jacobs are freezings, and there's a girl clad in see-through lingerie and looking like an overflowing cup of vanilla ice cream, and , grin

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by dremoney(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2007
laughs,

bros,maybe she's always asleep because of d days work grin
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by busygirl(f): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2007
How can a girl squat with a guy? it's rare if anything doesn't happen. . . .But believe me, you have to forget this girl. tHIS Is A bAttle you can't win. .It might just be a Plight to free you. Free the girl too, Abeg! It doesn't even speak well of a decent lady. . .What happened, doesn't she have female friends?
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by ogunyemy(m): 2:47am On Apr 28, 2007
O boy,u are dead man working.I always tell people that i can and i willl never trust woman in my life.U give them ir heart they hurt/burn it.my guy look 4 another girl or else u are on the fast track to death.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by segedoo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2007
why don't u go there and find out instead of killing ur self with these thots
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by segedoo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2007
why don't u just go there for about a week and find out instead of killing urselfwith these thots?
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by LongOne1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2007
Guy get a grip on urself n dont be a fool in love, what are the odds of the inevitable not happening abi "Body Na Firewood" just 4get her n get somone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by slimfine(f): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2007
I am a woman and the relationship can be totally mutual. This is in  Nigeria. You gotta do what you can to get bye with school. Just becuase most of you guys are "honey" doesn't mean that the roomate is the same. My advice is that you look for other traits that may show she is not ineterested. About her mother, she is no case at all
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by hannydarl(f): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2007
It depends on why she is sharing a room with him.When I was in school I had accomodation problems things were tough and tight at home and a kind friend of mine allowed me stay with him.We stayed together till we both left school in total say for 1 year.At first it was tough but with time people around us got used to it they realized we were just friends they started reffering to us as brother and sister.Maybe she doesnt have money to rent an appartment and her female friends did not offer to squat her try find out why she is with that guy and see what you can do to bring her out of his house maybe by offering to get her a house you dont expect her to moveout and stay under a bridge because her guy doesnt want her to live with a guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by olutomiwa(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2007
na wa o,some guys are just lucky on campus.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by tarfaadam(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2007
norway
you have just finish every thing about this issued because this is just that she geting out uf hand but may be she's tied of is relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Easyee: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2007
shocked winkare u angrybut there is nothing to worry about so grin u can as well act cooland don't spill a cry remember no woman no crybut seriously all i got to say is this if u know ur girl and u r sure u can trust her don't worry much all u will have to do is just try to save up some and get her a new apartment give ur kinda new orientation and start running things all over cos so many things might be going on right now and open up ur heart for forgiveness a real man u try this remedy 21 days dry fasting check some love quotations in songs of solomon and dream about her, just give it a try.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by puker(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2007
Oh boy! Phew! Squarting with ya gal friend. Except if there are other squaters in the same room.Else, Scram boody the gals just living-in with the dude and she is enjoying it.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by RevMj: 12:58pm On May 01, 2007
@Poster
Am a Man of God and I don`t see anything wrong with she staying with  him.

OBOY U DEY CRAZ? OK COM SUCK BREAST. TATA.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by RevMj: 1:05pm On May 01, 2007
Unless she`s staying with Rev Mj then you can,
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by JustGood(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2007
the girl fit be oyibo. oyibo people dey do am well well and dem boys no dey worry. dem boys no worry unless dem catch man on top the woman.

so if na oyibo woman, just find ya level. you no get sense? love ko, love ni

plenty oyibo girls wey dey talk say dem be ordinary friends with boys dey always end up ****ing the boys. even if na 9ja, just lef the woman find ya level
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by jimaj4life(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2007
hnm,that guy dey marry ur girl,infact hin dey Bleep am sef,u better step off
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by djcrooky(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2007
if u cant get her a flat then trust her
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by swiftycool(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2007
if you cant afford a chick, then don't sweat it!!
Better be hoppind the guy is Gay or an ENAUCH
cos if my chick was staying with a guy, even a pastor
He'll deffinately have seen all that makes her special and worth waiting for
Dats if he has'nt even waxed that ass yet
i promise u one day she'll cry up to u when guilty enough and say
cryOH honey, it just Happened, i feel so bad blablabla,  Bull shit!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by zandas(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2007
ur girl freind may be his aunt.take d advice of a cool shine sine bobo.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by adultebony(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2007
Please,please,please drop the girl like a bad habit and move on with your life. It could be painful but that pain is obviously inevitable now or later.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by somze(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2007
I've stayed with a girl in thesame room and nothing happened. Even when it was tempting, its all about self control from the both of them.

But seriously, are u stupid? I wont let my girlfriend live with any guy even if he was gay.

I see you are plenty of words but short of action, thats why this thread is here in the first place. Well here goes - Dump the Chick!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by swiftycool(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2007
@ Somze

How long did u stay with the chick?
Was she another guys Chick? Did He know?
Did u ever see her naked?
ARE U GAY?!!!

Men self control or not, junior down there is the most indisciplined and embarssing bad ass
and he controls ur mind, so guys dont even try it even the greatest might fall.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by bebe2007(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2007
what is that? dearest poster, you should know better now haba! can you trust yourself with a  hot babe living in your room? if you can then trust her but if not, forget the whole thing. I think some pple have nailed it for you crazykid, jbuoy, Ziddy and co. Like my secondary school teacher used to say" When two people of opposite sex are locked in a room, something is bound to happen"  Is either one is offering and the other is receiving or maybe opposing (i hope so for your sake) but for how long? Babes are usually honey at that time of the month (either before/after or even during) grin grin (trust me am a babe too so i know) What happens to her then when there is a braod shoulder waiting in bed for her to lie on?? If you can answer that then i rest my case.

MOVE ON DUDEEEEEE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. / Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. / Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.