Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,353 members, 7,826,374 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. (5691 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2008
today had been the greatest day OF MY LIFE i've been waiting for. i've lost lots and gained less for over 6years i've been a CHELSEA FAN. and i'm at the verge of losing big time only if the red devils triumph in todays encounter over my team CHELSEA. cuz if they do, then i would have to give away my girl friend on a one night stand with my best friend.
but if the red devils couldn't win, then i will have to screw his girl friends fat damn ass to a stand still. grin

u see thats what myself , my friend and our girls had agreed on. u guyz gotta pray for me now cuz i cant afford to watch my girl been layed by another man grin

CHELSEA FOR LIFE!

Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 21, 2008
God dey o
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

ofcourse god dey, hmm i was mistaking u for a yoruba girl. so omo mollar nie sha? grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 21, 2008
Who told you I am not yoruba, well partly

@Topic
Sheeesh lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2008
@IB,

nobody told me u not.

just that i dont know what u doin in kano.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 21, 2008
Purchasing plenty of Kunu  cool
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by babyx(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2008
hey this a the romance part of this forum, why is football talk in here?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

i'mnot surprised, grin, who knows. grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 21, 2008
Knows what? lipsrsealed

@Topic
Your girl actually agreed to that? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2008
@baby's , whatever u call yourself, grin

hell yeah! it isn't for football.  but read very wel, u will figure out it's romance and football combined.
grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

myself ,my girl, my best friend, his girl are pretty close. so we agree on doin anything.

u think sey we dey practice sharia for LAG.?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 21, 2008
9cent:

@ib,

myself ,my girl, my best friend, his girl are pretty close. so we agree on doin anything.

u think sey we dey practice God's great law for LAG.?
God's great law has nothing to do with it, so because you all are close it is ok to do that? Ok o
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

what do u know about God's great law?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2008
9cent:

@ib,

what do u know about God's great law?
nothing, who told you I am a 'Great' one? Although half my family are sha
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2008
@ib,

god ofocurse, hmm well, i thought u were gonna quote me the bible, cuz im surprised at your mentioning of God the great one
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 21, 2008
You're the one who mentioned it first though
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2008
@IB,

u are fond of critisizing my posts, why grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 21, 2008
I'm not critisizing, just stating a fact
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2008
yeah facts!

all the motherfucking time
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 21, 2008
abi o grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2008
@ib, i wish u dey LAG.
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 21, 2008
oh really
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by saucekid(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2008
you go wish tire
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2008
@IB, YEP, LAGOS IS FUN AND WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE U AROUND. DONT U KNOW U ARE PRETTY? HAVEN'T NO ONE TOLD U THAT BEFORE?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2008
@SAUCEKID,

WETIN DEY, WHATSUP WITH NANA U FUCKING SNATCHED THE OTHER DAY. I NEVER KNEW U WERE SO DESPERATE TO HOOK UP WITH A WOMAN HERE grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2008
@9cent
yeah so if i am around what will i do?

Leave saucekid jareeee
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2008
@IB,

OLORUN LOMO NKO TO MA SELE. grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 21, 2008
9cent:

@IB,

OLORUN LOMO NKO TO MA SELE. grin
Of course na, only God knows everything
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 21, 2008
@IB, YEP, LAGOS IS FUN AND WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE You AROUND. DONT You KNOW You ARE PRETTY? HAVEN'T NO ONE TOLD You THAT BEFORE?

this are d people spoiling my ibkaye,9cent this ur love dream is over,its high time u woke up from it because ibkaye belongs to no man yet

@ibkaye

so this is where you're abi?before i open my eyes,u berra run home and wait for me angry angry angry angry angry

@9cent

kekwanu?
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 21, 2008
@poster

Only a girl with idiotic notions would allow herself be traded for such puerile bets tongue Crucify me tongue
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by 9cent(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2008
=IB,

WILL U EVER VISIT LAG?

SAUCEKID, I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT NANA OF A GIRL FROM U IT'S A PROMISE. grin
Re: Why I Cant Afford To Loose Tonight's Match To Manchester United. by chika98: 7:17pm On May 21, 2008
9cent: That your babe eh, na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st / My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.