Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: (23323 Views)

Nigerians, Did Somebody Curse Bode George With Stealing? / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
And these are the people championing the so-called emancipation of the niger delta region.i won't expect less than what is happening,afterall they were armed by the politicians to perpetrate all kinds of evil .useless people.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tkb417(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^ who cares
the pere guy shd be beheaded too

was he not a member of the group that kills and maim

if they like, they kill him. That will help us reduce the number of people that are potentially dangerous to the rest of us
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by sunnyprof: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
The Solution!!

1. Kill anybody that killed an innocent person, even Millitant.  If it is in self defence or at rival shoot outs, allow amnesty. Anyone that was an assasin should be killed.

2. Any Political Office holder who is proven to have embezzled should be jailed with higher punishment for higher positions as example to those below them (The Head must show good example) e.g. Governors and Minister, for Life; Commisioner and LG Chairmen 20 yers etc.

3. Once there is an allegation that is rife, the position holder should resign first, then be investigated. Can be reinstated if cleared of all allegations
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by kcreal(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
Soboma had wasted many souls. He just reaped what he sowed.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Mobinga: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2010
lol!! HE didn't kill Soboma George. . . Its all a setup, . . I think the government killed Soboma, . . they now paid a complete illiterate to come with such a claim, dats d only possible way
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tkb417(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^ whatever
hes sha dead which is good
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by alexleo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
weather he killed him or govt killed him is irrevelant now. He was killed like a chicken after all his garagara and larger than life attitude. People should learn lesson here and stop committing crime in whatever guise. Those who waste peoples lives end up being wasted too so whats the gain?
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by harakiri(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
This kind of crap will never end in this country until people start standing up for their rights and how hide behind the curtain of religion and praying to "god" anytime issues of this sort arises.It's the moral decay that has led to this.Imagine only one man receiving the proceeds of an NNPC pump daily (not filling station pump oooo!).
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by slap1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mobinga:

lol!! HE didn't kill Soboma George. . . Its all a setup, . . I think the government killed Soboma, . . they now paid a complete illiterate to come with such a claim, dats d only possible way
You came late, unfortunately!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by shood(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2010
he who live by d sword,die by d sword.as 4 me, gud 4 him.na waao.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by getukudo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Mobinga, How u tek know say na government. Becareful of things you say o!, This is a public site, hiah!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by phantom(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
i have said it before.penalty for corruption should be death.call cnn,bbc and aljazeera and behead the bastards in broadday light.simple!this country go change in one year.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Tonyet1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mobinga:

Boy! u beat me on this!. . .similar to a grand puppeteer scheming the puppets. Maybe i should open up on this better

Amaechi (a young viking) was the PA  to Odili (grand Norseman) while his boss (odili) was the MD of Pamo clinic in the late 90's.

Later, Odili became the governor of Rivers State, it was only right to introduce his 'begotten son' to the system, hence Amaechi became the speaker- R/S house of assembly. Rivers state from its creation until 1999 has never recorded the amount of massacre perpetrated by these two folks and their catel. Blood was trickled like pure water on the streets of Port Harcourt for what was remarked '8years' of darkness in the city.

Inspite of all these atrocities, no one could raise a damn hand for odili's impeachement, afterall his son was at the hem of affairs in the house. Amaechi knew, and was an accomplice in the game. He knew his father's boys, he knew their strengths and red-potentials. In short, they were disciples and Amaechi was to succeed the throne of his father as to continue the dynasty.

Prior to the 2007 polls, the fall-out chapter began, as to what our tabloids revealed was the reason for the fallout - "OBJ told odili to drop Amaechi and pick a neutral candidate or better Austin Okpara (Ikwerre descent) because he hated the disrespectful nature of Chibuike Amaechi" according to the tabloids.

As fate will have it, Amaechi later claimed the throne disregarding the aggreement btw Odili and the Abuja baronies, now he is the enemy to his former boss, OBJ and awhole lot of the "evil empire". 2011 polls is fast approaching and Amaechi knows that his erstwhile boss will do everything within his power to dethrone the disloyal son, thus it is only petinent to start bringing down all dangerous partners-in crime. Its the game! . . .and they'll tell you. . .we run this town.

It will not take an infant to decipher who killed soboma. . .Amaechi did of course! It doesnt take a thing to execute the crime and get a junkie from the waterfront with baritone voice to vomit those stuffs up here. . . afterall Amaechi will surely know all the killings mentioned. . .so what makes us think that guy was really the true killer.

Besides, the tabloids reveal the guys came dressed on french suits in a black colored 2010 model Toyota corolla. . .which is opposite of what the deceased boys wear. . .at least i know very well. neither soboma nor his bois have ever been spotted on even a simple corporate dressing. Soboma's building (popularly known as Lion house) is 3 houses away from the Police station, a street away from mine and about a street away from the murdered spot. . . everyone who knows Pere will agree with me that that guy is fat, hefty and always go on jean shorts. . .meaning the killers were professionals.something tells me they were top viking executioners sent by the top political tiers.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by maureenfx(f): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2010
dont believe him.
its either a set up 2 distract nigerians 4rm d real truth or fiofori is a liar.
mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Kelvinj(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
harakiri:

This kind of crap will never end in this country until people start standing up for their rights and how hide behind the curtain of religion and praying to "god" anytime issues of this sort arises.It's the moral decay that has led to this.Imagine only one man receiving the proceeds of an NNPC pump daily (not filling station pump oooo!).
chei this guy hammer ooo never heard of this part.
Well breeze don blow fowl yansh don open, i think there's more to this. Some top shoots are involved 2
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
My Children, the end of the story is, all of them will die by AK47!

Whats the moral of the story?

There is no escaping justice it must be meted either by court or by fellow gangstas!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by JUO(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
hum Baghdad
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Mobinga: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
Peter Odili has dined in my house before so I know more about the government
tkb417:

^^ whatever
hes sha dead which is good
sighs
alexleo:

weather he killed him or govt killed him is i[b]rrevelant now[/b]. He was killed like a chicken after all his garagara and larger than life attitude. People should learn lesson here and stop committing crime in whatever guise. Those who waste peoples lives end up being wasted too so whats the gain?
Irrelevant?? SMH
slap1:

You came late, unfortunately!
Late for??
getukudo:

@Mobinga, How u tek know say na government. Becareful of things you say o!, This is a public site, hiah!

Have you heard of Freedom of speech??
Tonye-t:

Boy! u beat me on this!. . .similar to a grand puppeteer scheming the puppets. Maybe i should open up on this better

Amaechi (a young viking) was the PA  to Odili (grand Norseman) while his boss (odili) was the MD of Pamo clinic in the late 90's.

Later, Odili became the governor of Rivers State, it was only right to introduce his 'begotten son' to the system, hence Amaechi became the speaker- R/S house of assembly. Rivers state from its creation until 1999 has never recorded the amount of massacre perpetrated by these two folks and their catel. Blood was trickled like pure water on the streets of Port Harcourt for what was remarked '8years' of darkness in the city.

Inspite of all these atrocities, no one could raise a damn hand for odili's impeachement, afterall his son was at the hem of affairs in the house. Amaechi knew, and was an accomplice in the game. He knew his father's boys, he knew their strengths and red-potentials. In short, they were disciples and Amaechi was to succeed the throne of his father as to continue the dynasty.

Prior to the 2007 polls, the fall-out chapter began, as to what our tabloids revealed was the reason for the fallout - "OBJ told odili to drop Amaechi and pick a neutral candidate or better Austin Okpara (Ikwerre descent) because he hated the disrespectful nature of Chibuike Amaechi" according to the tabloids.

As fate will have it, Amaechi later claimed the throne disregarding the aggreement btw Odili and the Abuja baronies, now he is the enemy to his former boss, OBJ and awhole lot of the "evil empire". 2011 polls is fast approaching and Amaechi knows that his erstwhile boss will do everything within his power to dethrone the disloyal son, thus it is only petinent to start bringing down all dangerous partners-in crime. Its the game! . . .and they'll tell you. . .we run this town.

It will not take an infant to decipher who killed soboma. . .Amaechi did of course! It doesnt take a thing to execute the crime and get a junkie from the waterfront with baritone voice to vomit those stuffs up here. . . afterall Amaechi will surely know all the killings mentioned. . .so what makes us think that guy was really the true killer.

Besides, the tabloids reveal the guys came dressed on french suits in a black colored 2010 model Toyota corolla. . .which is opposite of what the deceased boys wear. . .at least i know very well. neither soboma nor his bois have ever been spotted on even a simple corporate dressing. Soboma's building (popularly known as Lion house) is 3 houses away from the Police station, a street away from mine and about a street away from the murdered spot. . . everyone who knows Pere will agree with me that that guy is fat, hefty and always go on jean shorts. . .meaning the killers were professionals.something tells me they were top viking executioners sent by the top political tiers.

Please Thank You! Gosh! These non-rivers people don't know jack!!

Peter Odili has dined in my house before so I know more about the governmenr
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tkb417(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Tonye -t

nice one.

i didnt know the present guvnor sef dey sail.

so why were they using Soboma and his thugs when they could easily have been using their executioners?

and why would soboma kill the head of the Viking in PH if his employers are Vikings
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by mikeoscar: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2010
He said in pidgin English: “I am Pere Fiofori, the person wey the Commissioner of Police declare wanted for killing Soboma George. Yes, na me gangan kill am.[color=#990000][/color] I shoot am with the gun he give us. He said we should kill Ebebi, former Deputy Governor of Bayelsa, but we refuse since the thing fall outside amnesty period.

Which Nigerdelta man says in the colloquial /pidgin "Na me GANGAN", never heard a Nigerdelta man use those colloquiality/words in P.H., Bayelsa or Delta state. Mind you, I went to school, lived and worked in P.H. for over 12 yrs, travelled around those states during my work assignment and preaching engagements and gangan [i][/i]is hadly in any pidgin sound there so this reporter may have flavored somethings in the report a lil' bit wink wink
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
So nah Vikky boys dey do the killings since abi ? Ok We go soon send in AIYEKOTO to control the situation.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tkb417(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Mike Oscar
spot on

killayut:

So nah Vikky boys dey do the killings since abi ? Ok We go soon send in AIYEKOTO to control the situation.
u wan send eiye to PH?
den go just commit large scale murder cos all the eiye go die finish
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Mobinga: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
all these yeye viki boys sef
even norsemen sef grin grin grin
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by xreal: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
Na wah!
ARO!, why? e too much na

@tonye-t nd tkb417, na so una sef be?

@Killayut, no try send aiyekoto there 'cos e go die 4 air; no worry my ~X~ wil do d job.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Mobinga: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
una don dey declare una sef for dis thread

#Mafia
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by DrKnow1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
Fun ra won na o maa fun ra won loogun je!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by goldplated(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
Aro mates. It go be for una!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by NET1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
Dr Know:

We are not all O'dua descendants. Abeg talk am for English

.NET
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by eros(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
See men for nairaland oooo. Hmmmmm!!! so una dey here all this time dey code. Well Viki na disgrace and shame to the sailors right from time. We don always know them to dey blood tasty and engage for war, instead of resolve matters amicably, and use violence as last resort. BAN is the only and true way, so join the ship and sail with us to our beautiful island.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Ltrust(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2010
You mean he killed our UNIPORT CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER[CSO] , AMADI WALI; CHEI CHEI!!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
Dr Know:

Dr Know:

abi o
ROTFLMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) / 15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.