Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? (19871 Views)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2019
OkCornel:
The OP is just trying to cause confusion, whereas, the Apostles of the early church dealt with his type in Acts 15;

Acts 15 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

1 Then came down certain from Judea, and taught the brethren, saying, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

2 And when there was great dissension, and disputation by Paul and Barnabas against them, they ordained that Paul and Barnabas, and certain others of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the Apostles and Elders about this question.

3 Thus being brought forth by the Church, they passed through Phoenicia and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles, and they brought great joy unto all the brethren.

4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the Church, and of the Apostles and Elders, and they declared what things God had done by them.

5 But said they, certain of the sect of the Pharisees, which did believe, rose up, saying that it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the Law of Moses.

6 Then the Apostles and Elders came together to look to this matter.

7 And when there had been great disputation, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Ye men and brethren, ye know that a good while ago, among us God chose out me, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the Gospel, and believe.

8 And God which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, in giving unto them the holy Ghost even as he did unto us.

9 And he put no difference between us and them, after that by faith he had purified their hearts.

10 Now therefore, why tempt ye God, to lay a yoke on the disciples’ necks, which neither our fathers, nor we were able to bear?

11 But we believe, through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved, even as they do.

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and heard Barnabas and Paul, which told what signs and wonders God had done among the Gentiles by them.

13 And when they held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me.

14 Simeon hath declared, how God first did visit the Gentiles, to take of them a people unto his Name.

15 And to this agree the words of the Prophets, as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the Tabernacle of David, which is fallen down, and the ruins thereof will I build again, and I will set it up.

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles upon whom my Name is called, saith the Lord which doeth all these things.

18 From the beginning of the world, God knoweth all his works.

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them of the Gentiles that are turned to God,

20 But that we send unto them, that they abstain themselves from filthiness of idols, and fornication, and that is strangled, and from blood.

21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, seeing he is read in the Synagogues every Sabbath day.

22 Then it seemed good to the Apostles and Elders with the whole Church to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas: to wit, Judas whose surname was Barsabas, and Silas, which were chief men among the brethren,

23 And wrote letters by them after this manner, THE APOSTLES, and the Elders, and the brethren, Unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch, and in Syria, and in Cilicia, send greeting.

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us, have troubled you with words, and cumbered your minds, saying, Ye must be circumcised and keep the Law: to whom we gave no such commandment,

25 It seemed therefore good to us, when we were come together with one accord, to [send] chosen men unto you, with our beloved Barnabas and Paul.

26 Men that have given up their lives for the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, which shall also tell you the same things by mouth.

28 For it seemed good to the holy Ghost, and to us, to lay no more burden upon you, than these necessary things.

29 That is, that ye abstain from things offered to idols, and blood, and that that is strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

30 Now when they were departed, they came to Antioch, and after that they had assembled the multitude, they delivered the Epistle,

31 And when they had read it, they rejoiced for the consolation.

32 And Judas and Silas being Prophets, exhorted the brethren with many words, and strengthened them.

33 And after they had tarried there a space, they were let go in peace of the brethren unto the Apostles.

34 Notwithstanding Silas thought good to abide there still.

35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching with many others the word of the Lord.

36 But after certain days, Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us return and visit our brethren in every city, where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.

37 And Barnabas counseled to take with them John, called Mark.

38 But Paul thought it not meet to take him unto their company, which departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work.

39 Then were they so stirred, that they departed asunder one from the other, so that Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus.

40 And Paul chose Silas and departed, being commended of the brethren unto the grace of God.

41 And he went through Syria and Cilicia, establishing the Churches.

alBHAGDADI, were the Apostles wrong to conclude that the gentiles are not required to obey the Mosaic Laws as per Acts 15?

Cc; Muttleylaff, bloodofthelamb

What a funny dude. It s clear you didn't even read the OP or whatever you have been blinded by didn't allow you to see properly.

Your post claims the law has been thrown into the garbage, which is a big lie. If the law has been thrown into the garbage, how come Paul and Peter were still ordering the people to stay away from idols, blood and other things, which are what the law also commands? How come the new law of Jesus Christ looks so much like his old law? That's because the laws only took some change, not thrown away and totally replaced.

Example of the changes is the issue of circumcision. The Apostles whom Jesus gave authority changed that law. They also changed the law on dress code, dietary, diverse washings etc because those laws are just things of the flesh.

Hebrews 9:10
Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

That's why we don't have tassle on our clothing, do ablution before we pray or prevented from eating certain meat. All those laws are just carnal laws that don't profit the spirit, part of which is the law on circumcision which the apostles also changed.

But many of the old laws still stand. Examples are the law against homosexuality, incest, bestiality, coveteousness, not tithing, idol worshiping, eating blood, sorcery, murder etc.

If you say the old testament laws have been done away with, how come the few I mentioned above still found their way into the new testament? Or can you show me where they got kicked away in the new testament? You won't find such.

I mentioned in the OP that the old testament laws which God doesn't want us to follow anymore, he clearly mentions them in the new testament. Example is the law on circumcision, which according to the Bible passage above was changed by his apostles.

The laws which God didn't change in the new testament still stand and must never be changed. Since he hasn't said otherwise concerning what he said back in the old testament, then we are to continue with what he said back then. The reason why we do some of the things he prohibited on the old testament is because he changed them and gave us liberty over them in the new testament. Those he didn't change still stand.

If you believe the old testament e have been done away with, then make sure you have gay sex with your father, have sex with your mother and sister or daughter, and also bow down before an idol. Don't forget to post pictures of it all for me to see. Remember according to you, there is no more law against doing such because Jesus Christ has died for us.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Horlufemi:

I'll like to see this stated in the Bible.

God is so loving, that he'll punish me for not paying tithe and bless another who didn't believe in him for not paying tithe?

Please don't beat about the bush and answer my question.

Read malachai 3
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by Mabpaine(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2019
MissRaine69:

I commented on a thread.
My affiliations regarding faith is a personal matter.
just asking but I respect your privacy wink
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What a funny dude. It s clear you didn't even read the OP or whatever you have been blinded by didn't allow you to see properly.

Your post claims the law has been thrown into the garbage, which is a big lie. If the law has been thrown into the garbage, how come Paul and Peter were still ordering the people to stay away from idols, blood and other things, which are what the law also commands? How come the new law of Jesus Christ looks so much like his old law? That's because the laws only took some change, not thrown away and totally replaced.

Are you try to tell nairalanders you don't understand plain English? The Apostles clearly mentioned that they gave no instructions to the gentiles to obey the Mosaic Laws, Or what exactly does these verses mean in Acts 15 mean?

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them of the Gentiles that are turned to God,

20 But that we send unto them, that they abstain themselves from filthiness of idols, and fornication, and that is strangled, and from blood.

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us, have troubled you with words, and cumbered your minds, saying, Ye must be circumcised and keep the Law: to whom we gave no such commandment,

28 For it seemed good to the holy Ghost, and to us, to lay no more burden upon you, than these necessary things.

29 That is, that ye abstain from things offered to idols, and blood, and that that is strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

alBHAGDADI:

Example of the changes is the issue of circumcision. The Apostles whom Jesus gave authority changed that law. They also changed the law on dress code, dietary, diverse washings etc because those laws are just things of the flesh.

Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

That's why we don't have tassle on our clothing, do ablution before we pray or prevented from eating certain meat. All those laws are just carnal laws that don't profit the spirit, part of which is the law on circumcision which the apostles also changed.

I will ask you again, were the Apostles wrong to tell the gentiles not to obey the Mosaic Law?

alBHAGDADI:

But many of the old laws still stand. Examples are the law against homosexuality, incest, bestiality, coveteousness, not tithing, idol worshiping, eating blood, sorcery, murder etc.

If you say the old testament laws have been done away with, how come the few I mentioned above still found their way into the new testament? Or can you show me where they got kicked away in the new testament? You won't find such.

I mentioned in the OP that the old testament laws which God doesn't want us to follow anymore, he clearly mentions them in the new testament. Example is the law on circumcision, which according to the Bible passage above was changed by his apostles.

The laws which God didn't change in the new testament still stand and must never be changed. Since he hasn't said otherwise concerning what he said back in the old testament, then we are to continue with what he said back then. The reason why we do some of the things he prohibited on the old testament is because he changed them and gave us liberty over them in the new testament. Those he didn't change still stand.

If you believe the old testament e have been done away with, then make sure you have gay sex with your father, have sex with your mother and sister or daughter, and also bow down before an idol. Don't forget to post pictures of it all for me to see. Remember according to you, there is no more law against doing such because Jesus Christ has died for us.

Per the bolded, even before the era of the Law (Mosaic Law), gay sex and bestiality was a sin. A case in point is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Fornication was also a sin ... afterall Joseph knew it was a sin to have slept with Potiphar's wife...

Murder was also sinful, Cain knew he committed a sin by killing his brother Abel...

As for idol worship, if you could see clearly, the Apostles spoke clearly against it in Acts 15 v 20;

So what exactly is your point again?
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI

Are you trying to tell us that the Apostles were wrong to tell the gentiles not to obey the Mosaic Laws as per Acts 15?

Acts 15 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

1 Then came down certain from Judea, and taught the brethren, saying, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

2 And when there was great dissension, and disputation by Paul and Barnabas against them, they ordained that Paul and Barnabas, and certain others of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the Apostles and Elders about this question.

3 Thus being brought forth by the Church, they passed through Phoenicia and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles, and they brought great joy unto all the brethren.

4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the Church, and of the Apostles and Elders, and they declared what things God had done by them.

5 But said they, certain of the sect of the Pharisees, which did believe, rose up, saying that it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the Law of Moses.

6 Then the Apostles and Elders came together to look to this matter.

7 And when there had been great disputation, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Ye men and brethren, ye know that a good while ago, among us God chose out me, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the Gospel, and believe.

8 And God which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, in giving unto them the holy Ghost even as he did unto us.

9 And he put no difference between us and them, after that by faith he had purified their hearts.

10 Now therefore, why tempt ye God, to lay a yoke on the disciples’ necks, which neither our fathers, nor we were able to bear?

11 But we believe, through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved, even as they do.

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and heard Barnabas and Paul, which told what signs and wonders God had done among the Gentiles by them.

13 And when they held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me.

14 Simeon hath declared, how God first did visit the Gentiles, to take of them a people unto his Name.

15 And to this agree the words of the Prophets, as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the Tabernacle of David, which is fallen down, and the ruins thereof will I build again, and I will set it up.

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles upon whom my Name is called, saith the Lord which doeth all these things.

21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, seeing he is read in the Synagogues every Sabbath day.

22 Then it seemed good to the Apostles and Elders with the whole Church to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas: to wit, Judas whose surname was Barsabas, and Silas, which were chief men among the brethren,

23 And wrote letters by them after this manner, THE APOSTLES, and the Elders, and the brethren, Unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch, and in Syria, and in Cilicia, send greeting.

25 It seemed therefore good to us, when we were come together with one accord, to [send] chosen men unto you, with our beloved Barnabas and Paul.

26 Men that have given up their lives for the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, which shall also tell you the same things by mouth.

30 Now when they were departed, they came to Antioch, and after that they had assembled the multitude, they delivered the Epistle,

31 And when they had read it, they rejoiced for the consolation.

32 And Judas and Silas being Prophets, exhorted the brethren with many words, and strengthened them.

33 And after they had tarried there a space, they were let go in peace of the brethren unto the Apostles.

34 Notwithstanding Silas thought good to abide there still.

35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching with many others the word of the Lord.

36 But after certain days, Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us return and visit our brethren in every city, where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.

37 And Barnabas counseled to take with them John, called Mark.

38 But Paul thought it not meet to take him unto their company, which departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work.

39 Then were they so stirred, that they departed asunder one from the other, so that Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus.

40 And Paul chose Silas and departed, being commended of the brethren unto the grace of God.

41 And he went through Syria and Cilicia, establishing the Churches.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by Horlufemi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Read malachai 3

You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, this whole nation!
MALACHI 3:9 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/mal.3.9.AMP

Nation here concerns Israel. Are you an Israelite?

You have been educated about this severally in your first fruit thread.

I'm convinced that you are only trying to save your means of livelihood.

Tithing is a religious something and it won't help your cause of eternal life in heaven. What you are practicing is Religion. And you have abandoned the Good News.

You don't know God because why would God punish a believer saved by the blood of Jesus for not tithing. Any no curse for another believer for just lying.

Love and the Holy Spirit is the core of Christianity. If you like raise the dead, speak different languages, heal the sick but you don't have love, there's no heaven for you.

Keep tithing.

Since not tithing won't keep me from heaven. Let God punish me on earth but I'm sure according to you that ...Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.
Romans 8:18 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.8.18.NLT

Keep your threats to yourself. Worst the devourer will come for me. The devourer is nothing but money worshipping evil people in this country like you that don't do what's right. That care only about what they will eat today and have no love of Christ in them.

I spit on your thread.

Nonsense
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Are you try to tell nairalanders you don't understand plain English? The Apostles clearly mentioned that they gave no instructions to the gentiles to obey the Mosaic Laws, Or what exactly does these verses mean in Acts 15 mean?

I will ask you again, were the Apostles wrong to tell the gentiles not to obey the Mosaic Law?

Per the bolded, even before the era of the Law (Mosaic Law), gay sex and bestiality was a sin. A case in point is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Fornication was also a sin ... afterall Joseph knew it was a sin to have slept with Potiphar's wife...

Murder was also sinful, Cain knew he committed a sin by killing his brother Abel...

As for idol worship, if you could see clearly, the Apostles spoke clearly against it in Acts 15 v 20;

OkCornel:

Oh right, the apostles told the gentiles to go ahead and have gay sex, bestial sex, worship idols, sleep with close kins, commit sorcery etc, according to you.

Yes, they told them not to obey the mosiac laws but told them to avoid idol worshiping, eating blood, which are part of the Mosaic laws, right?

Truly, they were ordered not to keep the law but it was a portion of it. Those portions were specifically changed. You won't know this unless you read the Bible very well. Now, was incest a sin before the law? No. Was cross-dressing a sin before the law came? No. But the law came and they became sin.

Now, according to your understanding of the words of the apostles, we can now cross-dress and have sex with our kin since we are no longer to obey the law.

Paul said we established the law, not dump it simply because we now have faith in Jesus.

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

We see Paul establishing the law countless times in the new testament. Below is a mosaic law which he established. The word effeminate is a man who shows of feminine characteristics, example is in dressing like a woman.

Deuteronomy 22:5 - The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.

BELOW IS PAUL establishing the law.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

I'll advice you to wear a woman's dress and also sleep with your mother tonight since the commandments against such are only contained in the mosaic law which according to you has been done away with.

I told you that the law was not discarded but changed because of a new priesthood. Now the changes were all clearly stated in the new testament e.g circumcision, animal sacrifices, diverse washings, dietary etc. Now, what happens to the ones never mentioned e.g incest, cross dressing etc? Does it mean we can now do those ones? No, those laws still stand because they never got changed. Whatever jesus christ said back then in the old testament still holds today and you can only stop following them when we see a change in the new testament. Now can you show me where such has been changed in the new testament? N you will never find because such doesn't exist.

Please don't forget to have incest sex and wear female clothes today.

Look I'm done with you. All you do is jump right into the tail end of my threads and start dragging me back to repeating all I said in the beginning.

Goodbye. My thread is not for you. Those that it is for have accepted its truth. Scoffers are free to kick.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Horlufemi:

You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, this whole nation!
MALACHI 3:9 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/mal.3.9.AMP

Nation here concerns Israel. Are you an Israelite?

You have been educated about this severally in your first fruit thread.

I'm convinced that you are only trying to save your means of livelihood.

Tithing is a religious something and it won't help your cause of eternal life in heaven. What you are practicing is Religion. And you have abandoned the Good News.

You don't know God because why would God punish a believer saved by the blood of Jesus for not tithing. Any no curse for another believer for just lying.

Love and the Holy Spirit is the core of Christianity. If you like raise the dead, speak different languages, heal the sick but you don't have love, there's no heaven for you.

Keep tithing.

Since not tithing won't keep me from heaven. Let God punish me on earth but I'm sure according to you that ...Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.
Romans 8:18 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.8.18.NLT

Keep your threats to yourself. Worst the devourer will come for me. The devourer is nothing but money worshipping evil people in this country like you that don't do what's right. That care only about what they will eat today and have no love of Christ in them.

I spit on your thread.

Nonsense

Maybe curse of the Almighty fall on you for accusing me of collecting tithe as my means of livelihood.

Since you have been so bitter to the point of thinking anyone who speaks in support of tithing is a tithe collector, may that bitter continue with you.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Oh right, the apostles told the gentiles to go ahead and have gay sex, bestial sex, worship idols, sleep with close kins, commit sorcery etc, according to you.

Yes, they told them not to obey the mosiac laws but told them to avoid idol worshiping, eating blood, which are part of the Mosaic laws, right?

Truly, they were ordered not to keep the law but it was a portion of it. Those portions were specifically changed. You won't know this unless you read the Bible very well. Now, was incest a sin before the law? No. Was cross-dressing a sin before the law came? No. But the law came and they became sin.

Now, according to your understanding of the words of the apostles, we can now cross-dress and have sex with our kin since we are no longer to obey the law.

Paul said we established the law, not dump it simply because we now have faith in Jesus.

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

We see Paul establishing the law countless times in the new testament. Below is a mosaic law which he established. The word effeminate is a man who shows of feminine characteristics, example is in dressing like a woman.

Deuteronomy 22:5 - The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.

BELOW IS PAUL establishing the law.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

I'll advice you to wear a woman's dress and also sleep with your mother tonight since the commandments against such are only contained in the mosaic law which according to you has been done away with.

I told you that the law was not discarded but changed because of a new priesthood. Now the changes were all clearly stated in the new testament e.g circumcision, animal sacrifices, diverse washings, dietary etc. Now, what happens to the ones never mentioned e.g incest, cross dressing etc? Does it mean we can now do those ones? No, those laws still stand because they never got changed. Whatever jesus christ said back then in the old testament still holds today and you can only stop following them when we see a change in the new testament. Now can you show me where such has been changed in the new testament? N you will never find because such doesn't exist.

Please don't forget to have incest sex and wear female clothes today.

Look I'm done with you. All you do is jump right into the tail end of my threads and start dragging me back to repeating all I said in the beginning.

Goodbye. My thread is not for you. Those that it is for have accepted its truth. Scoffers are free to kick.

You are still dodging my question.

Were the Apostles wrong to say these in Acts 15? That the Gentiles are not bound to obey the Mosaic Laws?

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
OkCornel:

You are still dodging my question.

Were the Apostles wrong to say these in Acts 15? That the Gentiles are not bound to obey the Mosaic Laws?

You are to divide scripture with scriptures or else you will remain confused just as you are right now. If the Mosaic law was dumped by the apostles, then go ahead and have sex with your mother and grandmother cos there's no sin in that sin the law against that has been dumped.

I've since been dividing scriptures with scriptures, yet you just want to remain with just one misconstrued scripture when several other scriptures prove your understanding of that one wrong.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are to divide scripture with scriptures or else you will remain confused just as you are right now. If the Mosaic law was dumped by the apostles, then go ahead and have sex with your mother and grandmother cos there's no sin in that sin the law against that has been dumped.

I've since been dividing scriptures with scriptures, yet you just want to remain with just one misconstrued scripture when several other scriptures prove your understanding of that one wrong.

In other words, you are implying that the Apostles were wrong to say these at Jerusalem Church Council meeting in Acts 15?

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
OkCornel:

In other words, you are implying that the Apostles were wrong to say these at Jerusalem Church Council meeting in Acts 15?

Stop recycling your question, otherwise what you will be implying is that the apostles said you can have sex with your mother and wear female clothes.

Go and divide scripture with scripture before you conclude.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stop recycling your question, otherwise what you will be implying is that the apostles said you can have sex with your mother and wear female clothes.

Go and divide scripture with scripture before you conclude.

You are still deflecting.

Were the Apostles wrong to say these at the Jerusalem council meeting in Acts 15?

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just to refresh the ignorant OP's memory...these are the old testament laws he expects Christians to adhere to;

Just to let you all know. The Mosaic Law were 613 instructions in all.

1. To know there is a God — Ex. 20:2
2. Not to even think that there are other gods besides Him — Standard: Ex. 20:3; Yemenite: Ex. 20:2 [17]
3. To know that God is One — Deut. 6:4
4. To love God —Deut. 6:5
5. To fear God — Deut. 10:20
6. To sanctify God's Name — Lev. 22:32
7. Not to profane God's Name — Lev. 22:32
8. Not to destroy objects associated with God's Name — Deut. 12:4
9. To listen to the prophet speaking in God's Name — Deut. 18:15
10. Not to try the LORD unduly — Deut. 6:16
11. To emulate God's ways — Deut. 28:9
12. To cleave to those who know God — Deut. 10:20
13. To love other Jews — Lev. 19:18
14. To love converts — Deut. 10:19
15. Not to hate fellow Jews — Lev. 19:17
16. To reprove a sinner — Lev. 19:17
17. Not to embarrass others — Lev. 19:17
18. Not to oppress the weak — Ex. 22:21
19. Not to speak derogatorily of others — Lev. 19:16
20. Not to take revenge — Lev. 19:18
21. Not to bear a grudge — Lev. 19:18
22. To learn Torah — Deut. 6:7
23. To honor those who teach and know Torah — Lev. 19:32
24. Not to inquire into idolatry — Lev. 19:4
25. Not to follow the whims of your heart or what your eyes see — Num. 15:39
26. Not to blaspheme — Ex. 22:27
27. Not to worship idols in the manner they are worshiped — Standard: Ex. 20:6; Yemenite: Ex. 20:5
28. Not to worship idols in the four ways we worship God — Standard: Ex. 20:6; Yemenite: Ex. 20:5
29. Not to make an idol for yourself — Standard:Ex. 20:5; Yemenite: Ex. 20:4
30. Not to make an idol for others — Lev. 19:4
31. Not to make human forms even for decorative purposes — Standard: Ex. 20:21; Yemenite: Ex. 20:20
32. Not to turn a city to idolatry — Deut. 13:14
33. To burn a city that has turned to idol worship — Deut. 13:17
34. Not to rebuild it as a city — Deut. 13:17
35. Not to derive benefit from it — Deut. 13:18
36. Not to missionize an individual to idol worship — Deut. 13:12
37. Not to love the idolater — Deut. 13:9
38. Not to cease hating the idolater — Deut. 13:9
39. Not to save the idolater — Deut. 13:9
40. Not to say anything in the idolater's defense — Deut. 13:9
41. Not to refrain from incriminating the idolater — Deut. 13:9
42. Not to prophesy in the name of idolatry — Deut. 13:14
43. Not to listen to a false prophet — Deut. 13:4
44. Not to prophesy falsely in the name of God — Deut. 18:20
45. Not to be afraid of the false prophet — Deut. 18:22
46. Not to swear in the name of an idol — Ex. 23:13
47. Not to perform ov (medium) — Lev. 19:31
48. Not to perform yidoni ("magical seer"wink — Lev. 19:31
49. Not to pass your children through the fire to Molech — Lev. 18:21
50. Not to erect a pillar in a public place of worship — Deut. 16:22
51. Not to bow down before a smooth stone — Lev. 26:1
52. Not to plant a tree in the Temple courtyard — Deut. 16:21
53. To destroy idols and their accessories — Deut. 12:2
54. Not to derive benefit from idols and their accessories — Deut. 7:26
55. Not to derive benefit from ornaments of idols — Deut. 7:25
56. Not to make a covenant with idolaters —Deut. 7:2
57. Not to show favor to idolaters — Deut. 7:2
58. Not to let idolaters dwell in the Land of Israel — Ex. 23:33
59. Not to imitate idolaters in customs and clothing — Lev. 20:23
60. Not to be superstitious — Lev. 19:26
61. Not to go into a trance to foresee events, etc. — Deut. 18:10
62. Not to engage in divination or soothsaying — Lev. 19:26
63. Not to mutter incantations — Deut. 18:11
64. Not to attempt to contact the dead — Deut. 18:11
65. Not to consult the ov — Deut. 18:11
66. Not to consult the yidoni — Deut. 18:11
67. Not to perform acts of magic — Deut. 18:10
68. Men must not shave the hair off the sides of their head — Lev. 19:27
69. Men must not shave their beards with a razor — Lev. 19:27
70. Men must not wear women's clothing — Deut. 22:5
71. Women must not wear men's clothing — Deut. 22:5
72. Not to tattoo the skin — Lev. 19:28
73. Not to tear the skin in mourning — Deut. 14:1
74. Not to make a bald spot in mourning — Deut. 14:1
75. To repent and confess wrongdoings — Num. 5:7
76. To say the Shema twice daily — Deut. 6:7
77. To pray every day — Ex. 23:25
78. The Kohanim must bless the Jewish nation daily — Num. 6:23
79. To wear tefillin (phylacteries) on the head — Deut. 6:8
80. To bind tefillin on the arm — Deut. 6:8
81. To put a mezuzah on the door post — Deut. 6:9
82. Each male must write a Torah scroll — Deut. 31:19
83. The king must have a separate Torah scroll for himself — Deut. 17:18
84. To have tzitzit on four-cornered garments — Num. 15:38
85. To bless the Almighty after eating — Deut. 8:10
86. To circumcise all males on the eighth day after their birth — Gen. 17:10
87. To rest on the seventh day — Ex. 23:12
88. Not to do prohibited labor on the seventh day — Standard: Ex. 20:11; Yemenite: Ex. 20:10
89. The court must not inflict punishment on Shabbat — Ex. 35:3
90. Not to walk outside the city boundary on Shabbat — Ex. 16:29
91. To sanctify Shabbat with Kiddush and Havdalah — Standard: Ex. 20:9; Yemenite: Ex. 20:8
92. To rest from prohibited labor on Yom Kippur — Lev. 23:32
93. Not to do prohibited labor on Yom Kippur — Lev. 23:32
94. To afflict oneself on Yom Kippur — Lev. 16:29
95. Not to eat or drink on Yom Kippur — Lev. 23:29
96. To rest on the first day of Passover — Lev. 23:7
97. Not to do prohibited labor on the first day of Passover — Lev. 23:8
98. To rest on the seventh day of Passover — Lev. 23:8
99. Not to do prohibited labor on the seventh day of Passover — Lev. 23:8
100. To rest on Shavuot — Lev. 23:21
101. Not to do prohibited labor on Shavuot — Lev. 23:21
102. To rest on Rosh Hashanah — Lev. 23:24
103. Not to do prohibited labor on Rosh Hashanah — Lev. 23:25
104. To rest on Sukkot — Lev. 23:35
105. Not to do prohibited labor on Sukkot — Lev. 23:35
106. To rest on Shemini Atzeret — Lev. 23:36
107. Not to do prohibited labor on Shemini Atzeret —Lev. 23:36
108. Not to eat chametz on the afternoon of the 14th day of Nisan — Deut. 16:3
109. To destroy all chametz on 14th day of Nisan — Ex. 12:15
110. Not to eat chametz all seven days of Passover —Ex. 13:3
111. Not to eat mixtures containing chametz all seven days of Passover — Ex. 12:20
112. Not to see chametz in your domain seven days — Ex. 13:7
113. Not to find chametz in your domain seven days — Ex. 12:19
114. To eat matzah on the first night of Passover — Ex. 12:18
115. To relate the Exodus from Egypt on that night — Ex. 13:8
116. To hear the Shofar on the first day of Tishrei (Rosh Hashanah) — Num. 9:1
117. To dwell in a Sukkah for the seven days of Sukkot — Lev. 23:42
118. To take up a Lulav and Etrog on the first day of Sukkot (in the temple, all seven days) — Lev. 23:40
119. Each man must give a half shekel annually — Ex. 30:13
120. Courts must calculate to determine when a new month begins — Ex. 12:2
121. To afflict oneself and cry out before God in times of calamity — Num. 10:9
122. To marry a wife by means of ketubah and kiddushin — Deut. 22:13
123. Not to have sexual relations with women not thus married — Deut. 23:18
124. Not to withhold food, clothing, and sexual relations from your wife — Ex. 21:10
125. To have children with one's wife — Gen. 1:28
126. To issue a divorce by means of a Get document — Deut. 24:1
127. A man must not remarry his ex-wife after she has married someone else — Deut. 24:4
128. To perform yibbum (marry the widow of one's childless brother) — Deut. 25:5
129. To perform halizah (free the widow of one's childless brother from yibbum) — Deut. 25:9
130. The widow must not remarry until the ties with her brother-in-law are removed (by halizah) — Deut. 25:5
131. The court must fine one who sexually seduces a maiden — Ex. 22:15-16
132. The rapist must marry his victim if she is unwed — Deut. 22:29
133. He is never allowed to divorce her — Deut. 22:29
134. The slanderer must remain married to his wife — Deut. 22:19
135. He must not divorce her — Deut. 22:19
136. To fulfill the laws of the Sotah — Num. 5:30
137. Not to put oil on her meal offering (as usual) — Num. 5:15
138. Not to put frankincense on her meal offering (as usual) — Num. 5:15
139. Not to have sexual relations with your mother — Lev. 18:7
140. Not to have sexual relations with your father's wife — Lev. 18:8
141. Not to have sexual relations with your sister — Lev. 18:9
142. Not to have sexual relations with your father's wife's daughter — Lev. 18:11
143. Not to have sexual relations with your son's daughter — Lev. 18:10
144. Not to have sexual relations with your daughter — Lev. 18:10
145. Not to have sexual relations with your daughter's daughter — Lev. 18:10
146. Not to have sexual relations with a woman and her daughter — Lev. 18:17
147. Not to have sexual relations with a woman and her son's daughter — Lev. 18:17
148. Not to have sexual relations with a woman and her daughter's daughter — Lev. 18:17
149. Not to have sexual relations with your father's sister — Lev. 18:12
150. Not to have sexual relations with your mother's sister — Lev. 18:13

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
151. Not to have sexual relations with your father's brother's wife — Lev. 18:14
152. Not to have sexual relations with your son's wife — Lev. 18:15
153. Not to have sexual relations with your brother's wife — Lev. 18:16
154. Not to have sexual relations with your wife's sister — Lev. 18:18
155. A man must not have sexual relations with an animal — Lev. 18:23
156. A woman must not have sexual relations with an animal — Lev. 18:23
157. A man must not have sexual relations with a man — Lev. 18:22
158. Not to have sexual relations with your father — Lev. 18:7
159. Not to have sexual relations with your father's brother — Lev. 18:14
160. Not to have sexual relations with someone else's wife — Lev. 18:20
161. Not to have sexual relations with a menstrually impure woman — Lev. 18:19
162. Not to marry non-Jews — Deut. 7:3
163. Not to let Moabite and Ammonite males marry into the Jewish people — Deut. 23:4
164. Not to refrain from letting a third-generation Egyptian convert enter the Assembly — Deut. 23:8-9
165. Not to refrain from letting a third-generation Edomite convert enter the Assembly — Deut. 23:8-9
166. Not to let a mamzer (a child born due to an illegal relationship) marry into the Jewish people — Deut. 23:3
167. Not to let a eunuch marry into the Jewish people — Deut. 23:2
168. Not to offer to God any castrated male animals — Lev. 22:24
169. The High Priest must not marry a widow — Lev. 21:14
170. The High Priest must not have sexual relations with a widow even outside of marriage — Lev. 21:15
171. The High Priest must marry a virgin maiden — Lev. 21:13
172. A Kohen (priest) must not marry a divorcee — Lev. 21:7
173. A Kohen must not marry a zonah (a woman who has had a forbidden sexual relationship) — Lev. 21:7
174. A Kohen must not marry a chalalah ("a desecrated person"wink (party to or product of 169-172) — Lev. 21:7
175. Not to make pleasurable (sexual) contact with any forbidden woman — Lev. 18:6
176. To examine the signs of animals to distinguish between kosher and non-kosher — Lev. 11:2
177. To examine the signs of fowl to distinguish between kosher and non-kosher — Deut. 14:11
178. To examine the signs of fish to distinguish between kosher and non-kosher — Lev. 11:9
179. To examine the signs of locusts to distinguish between kosher and non-kosher — Lev. 11:21
180. Not to eat non-kosher animals — Lev. 11:4
181. Not to eat non-kosher fowl — Lev. 11:13
182. Not to eat non-kosher fish — Lev. 11:11
183. Not to eat non-kosher flying insects — Deut. 14:19
184. Not to eat non-kosher creatures that crawl on land — Lev. 11:41
185. Not to eat non-kosher maggots — Lev. 11:44
186. Not to eat worms found in fruit on the ground — Lev. 11:42
187. Not to eat creatures that live in water other than (kosher) fish — Lev. 11:43
188. Not to eat the meat of an animal that died without ritual slaughter — Deut. 14:21
189. Not to benefit from an ox condemned to be stoned — Ex. 21:2
190. Not to eat meat of an animal that was mortally wounded — Ex. 22:30
191. Not to eat a limb torn off a living creature — Deut. 12:23
192. Not to eat blood —Lev. 3:17
193. Not to eat certain fats of clean animals — Lev. 3:17
194. Not to eat the sinew of the thigh — Gen. 32:33
195. Not to eat mixtures of milk and meat cooked together — Ex. 23:19
196. Not to cook meat and milk together — Ex. 34:26
197. Not to eat bread from new grain before the Omer — Lev. 23:14
198. Not to eat parched grains from new grain before the Omer — Lev. 23:14
199. Not to eat ripened grains from new grain before the Omer — Lev. 23:14
200. Not to eat fruit of a tree during its first three years — Lev. 19:23
201. Not to eat diverse seeds planted in a vineyard — Deut. 22:9
202. Not to eat untithed fruits — Lev. 22:15
203. Not to drink wine poured in service to idols — Deut. 32:38
204. To ritually slaughter an animal before eating it — Deut. 12:21
205. Not to slaughter an animal and its offspring on the same day — Lev. 22:28
206. To cover the blood (of a slaughtered beast or fowl) with earth — Lev. 17:13
207. To send away the mother bird before taking its children — Deut. 22:6
208. To release the mother bird if she was taken from the nest — Deut. 22:7
209. Not to swear falsely in God's Name — Lev. 19:12
210. Not to take God's Name in vain — Standard: Ex. 20:7; Yemenite: Ex. 20:6
211. Not to deny possession of something entrusted to you — Lev. 19:11
212. Not to swear in denial of a monetary claim — Lev. 19:11
213. To swear in God's Name to confirm the truth when deemed necessary by court — Deut. 10:20
214. To fulfill what was uttered and to do what was avowed — Deut. 23:24
215. Not to break oaths or vows — Num. 30:3
216. For oaths and vows annulled, there are the laws of annulling vows explicit in the Torah — Num. 30:3
217. The Nazirite must let his hair grow — Num. 6:5
218. He must not cut his hair — Num. 6:5
219. He must not drink wine, wine mixtures, or wine vinegar — Num. 6:3
220. He must not eat fresh grapes — Num. 6:3
221. He must not eat raisins — Num. 6:3
222. He must not eat grape seeds — Num. 6:4
223. He must not eat grape skins — Num. 6:4
224. He must not be under the same roof as a corpse — Num. 6:6
225. He must not come into contact with the dead — Num. 6:7
226. He must shave his head after bringing sacrifices upon completion of his Nazirite period — Num. 6:9
227. To estimate the value of people as determined by the Torah —Lev. 27:2
228. To estimate the value of consecrated animals — Lev. 27:12-13
229. To estimate the value of consecrated houses — Lev. 27:14
230. To estimate the value of consecrated fields — Lev. 27:16
231. Carry out the laws of interdicting possessions (cherem) — Lev. 27:28
232. Not to sell the cherem — Lev. 27:28
233. Not to redeem the cherem — Lev. 27:28
234. Not to plant diverse seeds together — Lev. 19:19
235. Not to plant grains or greens in a vineyard — Deut. 22:9
236. Not to crossbreed animals — Lev. 19:19
237. Not to work different animals together — Deut. 22:10
238. Not to wear shaatnez, a cloth woven of wool and linen — Deut. 22:11
239. To leave a corner of the field uncut for the poor — Lev. 19:10
240. Not to reap that corner — Lev. 19:9
241. To leave gleanings — Lev. 19:9
242. Not to gather the gleanings — Lev. 19:9
243. To leave the unformed clusters of grapes — Lev. 19:10
244. Not to pick the unformed clusters of grapes — Lev. 19:10
245. To leave the gleanings of a vineyard — Lev. 19:10
246. Not to gather the gleanings of a vineyard — Lev. 19:10
247. To leave the forgotten sheaves in the field — Deut. 24:19
248. Not to retrieve them — Deut. 24:19
249. To separate the "tithe for the poor" — Deut. 14:28
250. To give charity — Deut. 15:8
251. Not to withhold charity from the poor — Deut. 15:7
252. To set aside Terumah (heave offering) Gedolah (gift for the Kohen) — Deut. 18:4
253. The Levite must set aside a tenth of his tithe — Num. 18:26
254. Not to preface one tithe to the next, but separate them in their proper order — Ex. 22:28
255. A non-Kohen must not eat Terumah — Lev. 22:10
256. A hired worker or a Jewish bondsman of a Kohen must not eat Terumah — Lev. 22:10
257. An uncircumcised Kohen must not eat Terumah — Ex. 12:48
258. An impure Kohen must not eat Terumah — Lev. 22:4
259. A chalalah (party to #s 169-172 above) must not eat Terumah — Lev. 22:12
260. To set aside Ma'aser (tithe) each planting year and give it to a Levite — Num. 18:24
261. To set aside the second tithe (Ma'aser Sheni) — Deut. 14:22
262. Not to spend its redemption money on anything but food, drink, or ointment — Deut. 26:14
263. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni while impure — Deut. 26:14
264. A mourner on the first day after death must not eat Ma'aser Sheni — Deut. 26:14
265. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni grains outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
266. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni wine products outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
267. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni oil outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
268. The fourth year crops must be totally for holy purposes like Ma'aser Sheni — Lev. 19:24
269. To read the confession of tithes every fourth and seventh year — Deut. 26:13
270. To set aside the first fruits and bring them to the Temple — Ex. 23:19
271. The Kohanim must not eat the first fruits outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
272. To read the Torah portion pertaining to their presentation — Deut. 26:5
273. To set aside a portion of dough for a Kohen — Num. 15:20
274. To give the foreleg, two cheeks, and abomasum of slaughtered animals to a Kohen — Deut. 18:3
275. To give the first shearing of sheep to a Kohen — Deut. 18:4
276. To redeem firstborn sons and give the money to a Kohen — Num. 18:15
277. To redeem the firstborn donkey by giving a lamb to a Kohen — Ex. 13:13
278. To break the neck of the donkey if the owner does not intend to redeem it — Ex. 13:13
279. To rest the land during the seventh year by not doing any work which enhances growth — Ex. 34:21
280. Not to work the land during the seventh year — Lev. 25:4
281. Not to work with trees to produce fruit during that year — Lev. 25:4
282. Not to reap crops that grow wild that year in the normal manner — Lev. 25:5
283. Not to gather grapes which grow wild that year in the normal way — Lev. 25:5
284. To leave free all produce which grew in that year — Ex. 23:11
285. To release all loans during the seventh year — Deut. 15:2
286. Not to pressure or claim from the borrower — Deut. 15:2
287. Not to refrain from lending immediately before the release of the loans for fear of monetary loss —Deut. 15:9
288. The Sanhedrin must count seven groups of seven years — Lev. 25:8
289. The Sanhedrin must sanctify the fiftieth year — Lev. 25:10
290. To blow the Shofar on the tenth of Tishrei to free the slaves — Lev. 25:9
291. Not to work the soil during the fiftieth year (Jubilee) — Lev. 25:11
292. Not to reap in the normal manner that which grows wild in the fiftieth year — Lev. 25:11
293. Not to pick grapes which grew wild in the normal manner in the fiftieth year — Lev. 25:11
294. Carry out the laws of sold family properties — Lev. 25:24
295. Not to sell the land in Israel indefinitely — Lev. 25:23
296. Carry out the laws of houses in walled cities — Lev. 25:29
297. The Tribe of Levi must not be given a portion of the land in Israel, rather they are given cities to dwell in — Deut. 18:1
298. The Levites must not take a share in the spoils of war — Deut. 18:1
299. To give the Levites cities to inhabit and their surrounding fields — Num. 35:2
300. Not to sell the fields but they shall remain the Levites' before and after the Jubilee year — Lev. 25:34

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
301. To build a Temple — Ex. 25:8
302. Not to build the altar with stones hewn by metal — Standard: Ex. 20:24; Yemenite: Ex. 20:23
303. Not to climb steps to the altar — Standard: Ex. 20:27; Yemenite: Ex. 20:26
304. To show reverence to the Temple — Lev. 19:30
305. To guard the Temple area — Num. 18:2
306. Not to leave the Temple unguarded — Num. 18:5
307. To prepare the anointing oil — Ex. 30:31
308. Not to reproduce the anointing oil — Ex. 30:32
309. Not to anoint with anointing oil — Ex. 30:32
310. Not to reproduce the incense formula — Ex. 30:37
311. Not to burn anything on the Golden Altar besides incense — Ex. 30:9
312. The Levites must transport the ark on their shoulders — Num. 7:9
313. Not to remove the staves from the ark — Ex. 25:15
314. The Levites must work in the Temple — Num. 18:23
315. No Levite must do another's work of either a Kohen or a Levite — Num. 18:3
316. To dedicate the Kohen for service — Lev. 21:8
317. The work of the Kohanim's shifts must be equal during holidays — Deut. 18:6-8
318. The Kohanim must wear their priestly garments during service — Ex. 28:2
319. Not to tear the priestly garments — Ex. 28:32
320. The Kohen Gadol 's (High Priest) breastplate must not be loosened from the Efod — Ex. 28:28
321. A Kohen must not enter the Temple intoxicated — Lev. 10:9
322. A Kohen must not enter the Temple with his head uncovered — Lev. 10:6
323. A Kohen must not enter the Temple with torn clothes — Lev. 10:6
324. A Kohen must not enter the Temple indiscriminately — Lev. 16:2
325. A Kohen must not leave the Temple during service — Lev. 10:7
326. To send the impure from the Temple — Num. 5:2
327. Impure people must not enter the Temple — Num. 5:3
328. Impure people must not enter the Temple Mount area — Deut. 23:11
329. Impure Kohanim must not do service in the temple — Lev. 22:2
330. An impure Kohen, following immersion, must wait until after sundown before returning to service — Lev. 22:7
331. A Kohen must wash his hands and feet before service — Ex. 30:19
332. A Kohen with a physical blemish must not enter the sanctuary or approach the altar — Lev. 21:23
333. A Kohen with a physical blemish must not serve — Lev. 21:17
334. A Kohen with a temporary blemish must not serve — Lev. 21:17
335. One who is not a Kohen must not serve — Num. 18:4
336. To offer only unblemished animals — Lev. 22:21
337. Not to dedicate a blemished animal for the altar — Lev. 22:20
338. Not to slaughter it — Lev. 22:22
339. Not to sprinkle its blood — Lev. 22:24
340. Not to burn its fat — Lev. 22:22
341. Not to offer a temporarily blemished animal — Deut. 17:1
342. Not to sacrifice blemished animals even if offered by non-Jews — Lev. 22:25
343. Not to inflict wounds upon dedicated animals — Lev. 22:21
344. To redeem dedicated animals which have become disqualified — Deut. 12:15
345. To offer only animals which are at least eight days old — Lev. 22:27
346. Not to offer animals bought with the wages of a harlot or the animal exchanged for a dog. Some interpret "exchange for a dog" as referring to wage of a male prostitute.[15][16] — Deut. 23:19
347. Not to burn honey or yeast on the altar — Lev. 2:11
348. To salt all sacrifices — Lev. 2:13
349. Not to omit the salt from sacrifices — Lev. 2:13
350. Carry out the procedure of the burnt offering as prescribed in the Torah — Lev. 1:3
351. Not to eat its meat — Deut. 12:17
352. Carry out the procedure of the sin offering — Lev. 6:18
353. Not to eat the meat of the inner sin offering — Lev. 6:23
354. Not to decapitate a fowl brought as a sin offering — Lev. 5:8
355. Carry out the procedure of the guilt offering — Lev. 7:1
356. The Kohanim must eat the sacrificial meat in the Temple — Ex. 29:33
357. The Kohanim must not eat the meat outside the Temple courtyard — Deut. 12:17
358. A non-Kohen must not eat sacrificial meat — Ex. 29:33
359. To follow the procedure of the peace offering — Lev. 7:11
360. Not to eat the meat of minor sacrifices before sprinkling the blood — Deut. 12:17
361. To bring meal offerings as prescribed in the Torah — Lev. 2:1
362. Not to put oil on the meal offerings of wrongdoers — Lev. 5:11
363. Not to put frankincense on the meal offerings of wrongdoers — Lev. 3:11
364. Not to eat the meal offering of the High Priest — Lev. 6:16
365. Not to bake a meal offering as leavened bread — Lev. 6:10
366. The Kohanim must eat the remains of the meal offerings — Lev. 6:9
367. To bring all avowed and freewill offerings to the Temple on the first subsequent festival — Deut. 12:5-6
368. Not to withhold payment incurred by any vow — Deut. 23:22
369. To offer all sacrifices in the Temple — Deut. 12:11
370. To bring all sacrifices from outside Israel to the Temple — Deut. 12:26
371. Not to slaughter sacrifices outside the courtyard — Lev. 17:4
372. Not to offer any sacrifices outside the courtyard — Deut. 12:13
373. To offer two lambs every day — Num. 28:3
374. To light a fire on the altar every day — Lev. 6:6
375. Not to extinguish this fire — Lev. 6:6
376. To remove the ashes from the altar every day — Lev. 6:3
377. To burn incense every day — Ex. 30:7
378. To light the Menorah every day — Ex. 27:21
379. The Kohen Gadol must bring a meal offering every day — Lev. 6:13
380. To bring two additional lambs as burnt offerings on Shabbat — Num. 28:9
381. To make the show bread — Ex. 25:30
382. To bring additional offerings on Rosh Chodesh (" The New Month"wink — Num. 28:11
383. To bring additional offerings on Passover — Num. 28:19
384. To offer the wave offering from the meal of the new wheat — Lev. 23:10
385. Each man must count the Omer - seven weeks from the day the new wheat offering was brought — Lev. 23:15
386. To bring additional offerings on Shavuot — Num. 28:26
387. To bring two loaves to accompany the above sacrifice — Lev. 23:17
388. To bring additional offerings on Rosh Hashana — Num. 29:2
389. To bring additional offerings on Yom Kippur — Num. 29:8
390. To bring additional offerings on Sukkot — Num. 29:13
391. To bring additional offerings on Shmini Atzeret — Num. 29:35
392. Not to eat sacrifices which have become unfit or blemished — Deut. 14:3
393. Not to eat from sacrifices offered with improper intentions — Lev. 7:18
394. Not to leave sacrifices past the time allowed for eating them — Lev. 22:30
395. Not to eat from that which was left over — Lev. 19:8
396. Not to eat from sacrifices which became impure — Lev. 7:19
397. An impure person must not eat from sacrifices — Lev. 7:20
398. To burn the leftover sacrifices — Lev. 7:17
399. To burn all impure sacrifices — Lev. 7:19
400. To follow the procedure of Yom Kippur in the sequence prescribed in Parshah Acharei Mot ("After the death of Aaron's sons..."wink — Lev. 16:3
401. One who profaned property must repay what he profaned plus a fifth and bring a sacrifice — Lev. 5:16
402. Not to work consecrated animals — Deut. 15:19
403. Not to shear the fleece of consecrated animals — Deut. 15:19
404. To slaughter the paschal sacrifice at the specified time — Ex. 12:6
405. Not to slaughter it while in possession of leaven — Ex. 23:18
406. Not to leave the fat overnight — Ex. 23:18
407. To slaughter the second Paschal Lamb — Num. 9:11
408. To eat the Paschal Lamb with matzah and Marror on the night of the fourteenth of Nisan — Ex. 12:8
409. To eat the second Paschal Lamb on the night of the 15th of Iyar — Num. 9:11
410. Not to eat the paschal meat raw or boiled — Ex. 12:9
411. Not to take the paschal meat from the confines of the group — Ex. 12:46
412. An apostate must not eat from it — Ex. 12:43
413. A permanent or temporary hired worker must not eat from it — Ex. 12:45
414. An uncircumcised male must not eat from it — Ex. 12:48
415. Not to break any bones from the paschal offering — Ex. 12:46 Ps. 34:20
416. Not to break any bones from the second paschal offering — Num. 9:12
417. Not to leave any meat from the paschal offering over until morning — Ex. 12:10
418. Not to leave the second paschal meat over until morning — Num. 9:12
419. Not to leave the meat of the holiday offering of the 14th until the 16th — Deut. 16:4
420. To be seen at the Temple on Passover, Shavuot, and Sukkot — Deut. 16:16
421. To celebrate on these three Festivals (bring a peace offering) — Ex. 23:14
422. To rejoice on these three Festivals (bring a peace offering) — Deut. 16:14
423. Not to appear at the Temple without offerings — Deut. 16:16
424. Not to refrain from rejoicing with, and giving gifts to, the Levites — Deut. 12:19
425. To assemble all the people on the Sukkot following the seventh year — Deut. 31:12
426. To set aside the firstborn animals — Ex. 13:12
427. The Kohanim must not eat unblemished firstborn animals outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
428. Not to redeem the firstborn — Num. 18:17
429. Separate the tithe from animals — Lev. 27:32
430. Not to redeem the tithe — Lev. 27:33
431. Every person must bring a sin offering (in the temple) for his transgression — Lev. 4:27
432. Bring an asham talui (temple offering) when uncertain of guilt — Lev. 5:17-18
433. Bring an asham vadai (temple offering) when guilt is ascertained — Lev. 5:25
434. Bring an oleh v'yored (temple offering)(if the person is wealthy, an animal; if poor, a bird or meal offering) — Lev. 5:7-11
435. The Sanhedrin must bring an offering (in the Temple) when it rules in error — Lev. 4:13
436. A woman who had a running (vaginal) issue must bring an offering (in the Temple) after she goes to the Mikveh — Lev. 15:28-29
437. A woman who gave birth must bring an offering (in the Temple) after she goes to the Mikveh — Lev. 12:6
438. A man who had a running (unnatural urinary) issue must bring an offering (in the Temple) after he goes to the Mikveh — Lev. 15:13-14
439. A metzora (one having a skin disease) must bring an offering (in the Temple) after going to the Mikveh — Lev. 14:10
440. Not to substitute another beast for one set apart for sacrifice — Lev. 27:10
441. The new animal, in addition to the substituted one, retains consecration — Lev. 27:10
442. Not to change consecrated animals from one type of offering to another — Lev. 27:26
443. Carry out the laws of impurity of the dead — Num. 19:14
444. Carry out the procedure of the Red Heifer (Para Aduma) — Num. 19:2
445. Carry out the laws of the sprinkling water — Num. 19:21
446. Rule the laws of human tzara'at as prescribed in the Torah — Lev. 13:12
447. The metzora must not remove his signs of impurity — Deut. 24:8
448. The metzora must not shave signs of impurity in his hair — Lev. 13:33
449. The metzora must publicize his condition by tearing his garments, allowing his hair to grow and covering his lips — Lev. 13:45
450. Carry out the prescribed rules for purifying the metzora — Lev. 14:2

3 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
450. Carry out the prescribed rules for purifying the metzora — Lev. 14:2
451. The metzora must shave off all his hair prior to purification — Lev. 14:9
452. Carry out the laws of tzara'at of clothing — Lev. 13:47
453. Carry out the laws of tzara'at of houses — Lev. 13:34
454. Observe the laws of menstrual impurity — Lev. 15:19
455. Observe the laws of impurity caused by childbirth — Lev. 12:2
456. Observe the laws of impurity caused by a woman's running issue — Lev. 15:25
457. Observe the laws of impurity caused by a man's running issue (irregular ejaculation of infected semen) — Lev. 15:3
458. Observe the laws of impurity caused by a dead beast — Lev. 11:39
459. Observe the laws of impurity caused by the eight shratzim (insects) — Lev. 11:29
460. Observe the laws of impurity of a seminal emission (regular ejaculation, with normal semen) — Lev. 15:16
461. Observe the laws of impurity concerning liquid and solid foods — Lev. 11:34
462. Every impure person must immerse himself in a Mikvah to become pure — Lev. 15:16
463. The court must judge the damages incurred by a goring ox — Ex. 21:28
464. The court must judge the damages incurred by an animal eating — Ex. 22:4
465. The court must judge the damages incurred by a pit — Ex. 21:33
466. The court must judge the damages incurred by fire — Ex. 22:5
467. Not to steal money stealthily — Lev. 19:11
468. The court must implement punitive measures against the thief — Ex. 21:37
469. Each individual must ensure that his scales and weights are accurate — Lev. 19:36
470. Not to commit injustice with scales and weights — Lev. 19:35
471. Not to possess inaccurate scales and weights even if they are not for use — Deut. 25:13
472. Not to move a boundary marker to steal someone's property — Deut. 19:14
473. Not to kidnap — Standard: Ex. 20:14; Yemenite: Ex. 20:13
474. Not to rob openly — Lev. 19:13
475. Not to withhold wages or fail to repay a debt — Lev. 19:13
476. Not to covet and scheme to acquire another's possession — Standard: Ex. 20:15; Yemenite: Ex. 20:14
477. Not to desire another's possession — Standard: Deut. 5:19; Yemenite: Deut. 5:18
478. Return the robbed object or its value — Lev. 5:23
479. Not to ignore a lost object — Deut. 22:3
480. Return the lost object — Deut. 22:1
481. The court must implement laws against the one who assaults another or damages another's property — Ex. 21:18
482. Not to murder — Standard: Ex. 20:13; Yemenite: Ex. 20:12
483. Not to accept monetary restitution to atone for the murderer — Num. 35:31
484. The court must send the accidental murderer to a city of refuge — Num. 35:25
485. Not to accept monetary restitution instead of being sent to a city of refuge — Num. 35:32
486. Not to kill the murderer before he stands trial — Num. 35:12
487. Save someone being pursued even by taking the life of the pursuer — Deut. 25:12
488. Not to pity the pursuer — Num. 35:12
489. Not to stand idly by if someone's life is in danger — Lev. 19:16
490. Designate cities of refuge and prepare routes of access — Deut. 19:3
491. Break the neck of a calf by the river valley following an unsolved murder — Deut. 21:4
492. Not to work nor plant that river valley — Deut. 21:4
493. Not to allow pitfalls and obstacles to remain on your property — Deut. 22:8
494. Make a guard rail around flat roofs — Deut. 22:8
495. Not to put a stumbling block before a blind man (nor give harmful advice) — Lev. 19:14
496. Help another remove the load from a beast which can no longer carry it — Ex. 23:5
497. Help others load their beast — Deut. 22:4
498. Not to leave others distraught with their burdens (but to help either load or unload) — Deut. 22:4
499. Conduct sales according to Torah law — Lev. 25:14
500. Not to overcharge or underpay for an article — Lev. 25:14
501. Not to insult or harm anybody with words — Lev. 25:17
502. Not to cheat a convert monetarily — Ex. 22:20
503. Not to insult or harm a convert with words — Ex. 22:20
504. Purchase a Hebrew slave in accordance with the prescribed laws — Ex. 21:2
505. Not to sell him as a slave is sold — Lev. 25:42
506. Not to work him oppressively — Lev. 25:43
507. Not to allow a non-Jew to work him oppressively — Lev. 25:53
508. Not to have him do menial slave labor — Lev. 25:39
509. Give him gifts when he goes free — Deut. 15:14
510. Not to send him away empty-handed — Deut. 15:13
511. Redeem Jewish maidservants — Ex. 21:8
512. Betroth the Jewish maidservant — Ex. 21:8
513. The master must not sell his maidservant — Ex. 21:8
514. Canaanite slaves must work forever unless injured in one of their limbs — Lev. 25:46
515. Not to extradite a slave who fled to (Biblical) Israel — Deut. 23:16
516. Not to wrong a slave who has come to Israel for refuge — Deut. 23:16
517. The courts must carry out the laws of a hired worker and hired guard — Ex. 22:9
518. Pay wages on the day they were earned — Deut. 24:15
519. Not to delay payment of wages past the agreed time — Lev. 19:13
520. The hired worker may eat from the unharvested crops where he works — Deut. 23:25
521. The worker must not eat while on hired time — Deut. 23:26
522. The worker must not take more than he can eat — Deut. 23:25
523. Not to muzzle an ox while plowing — Deut. 25:4
524. The courts must carry out the laws of a borrower — Ex. 22:13
525. The courts must carry out the laws of an unpaid guard — Ex. 22:6
526. Lend to the poor and destitute — Ex. 22:24
527. Not to press them for payment if you know they don't have it — Ex. 22:24
528. Press the idolater for payment — Deut. 15:3
529. The creditor must not forcibly take collateral — Deut. 24:10
530. Return the collateral to the debtor when needed — Deut. 24:13
531. Not to delay its return when needed — Deut. 24:12
532. Not to demand collateral from a widow — Deut. 24:17
533. Not to demand as collateral utensils needed for preparing food — Deut. 24:6
534. Not to lend with interest — Lev. 25:37
535. Not to borrow with interest — Deut. 23:20
536. Not to intermediate in an interest loan, guarantee, witness, or write the promissory note — Ex. 22:24
537. Lend to and borrow from idolaters with interest — Deut. 23:21
538. The courts must carry out the laws of the plaintiff, admitter, or denier — Ex. 22:8
539. Carry out the laws of the order of inheritance — Num. 27:8
540. Appoint judges — Deut. 16:18
541. Not to appoint judges who are not familiar with judicial procedure — Deut. 1:17
542. Decide by majority in case of disagreement — Ex. 23:2
543. The court must not execute through a majority of one; at least a majority of two is required — Ex. 23:2
544. A judge who presented an acquittal plea must not present an argument for conviction in capital cases — Deut. 23:2
545. The courts must carry out the death penalty of stoning — Deut. 22:24
546. The courts must carry out the death penalty of burning — Lev. 20:14
547. The courts must carry out the death penalty of the sword — Ex. 21:20
548. The courts must carry out the death penalty of strangulation — Lev. 20:10
549. The courts must hang those stoned for blasphemy or idolatry — Deut. 21:22
550. Bury the executed on the day they are killed — Deut. 21:23
551. Not to delay burial overnight — Deut. 21:23
552. The court must not let the sorcerer live — Ex. 22:17
553. The court must give lashes to the wrongdoer — Deut. 25:2
554. The court must not exceed the prescribed number of lashes — Deut. 25:3
555. The court must not kill anybody on circumstantial evidence — Ex. 23:7
556. The court must not punish anybody who was forced to do a crime — Deut. 22:26
557. A judge must not pity the murderer or assaulter at the trial — Deut. 19:13
558. A judge must not have mercy on the poor man at the trial — Lev. 19:15
559. A judge must not respect the great man at the trial — Lev. 19:15
560. A judge must not decide unjustly the case of the habitual transgressor — Ex. 23:6
561. A judge must not pervert justice — Lev. 19:15
562. A judge must not pervert a case involving a convert or orphan — Deut. 24:17
563. Judge righteously — Lev. 19:15
564. The judge must not fear a violent man in judgment — Deut. 1:17
565. Judges must not accept bribes — Ex. 23:8
566. Judges must not accept testimony unless both parties are present — Ex. 23:1
567. Not to curse judges — Ex. 22:27
568. Not to curse the head of state or leader of the Sanhedrin — Ex. 22:27
569. Not to curse any upstanding Jew — Lev. 19:14
570. Anybody who knows evidence must testify in court — Lev. 5:1
571. Carefully interrogate the witness — Deut. 13:15
572. A witness must not serve as a judge in capital crimes — Deut. 19:17
573. Not to accept testimony from a lone witness — Deut. 19:15
574. Transgressors must not testify — Ex. 23:1
575. Relatives of the litigants must not testify — Deut. 24:16
576. Not to testify falsely — Standard: Ex. 20:14; Yemenite: Ex. 20:13
577. Punish the false witnesses as they tried to punish the defendant — Deut. 19:19
578. Act according to the ruling of the Sanhedrin — Deut. 17:11
579. Not to deviate from the word of the Sanhedrin — Deut. 17:11
580. Not to add to the Torah commandments or their oral explanations — Deut. 13:1
581. Not to diminish from the Torah any commandments, in whole or in part — Deut. 13:1
582. Not to curse your father and mother — Ex. 21:17
583. Not to strike your father and mother — Ex. 21:15
584. Respect your father or mother — Standard: Ex. 20:13; Yemenite: Ex. 20:12
585. Fear your mother or father — Lev. 19:3
586. Not to be a rebellious son — Deut. 21:18
587. Mourn for relatives — Lev. 10:19
588. The High Priest must not defile himself for any relative — Lev. 21:11
589. The High Priest must not enter under the same roof as a corpse — Lev. 21:11
590. A Kohen must not defile himself (by going to funerals or cemeteries) for anyone except relatives — Lev. 21:1
591. Appoint a king from Israel — Deut. 17:15
592. Not to appoint a foreigner — Deut. 17:15
593. The king must not have too many wives — Deut. 17:17
594. The king must not have too many horses — Deut. 17:16
595. The king must not have too much silver and gold — Deut. 17:17
596. Destroy the seven Canaanite nations — Deut. 20:17
597. Not to let any of them remain alive — Deut. 20:16
598. Wipe out the memory of Amalek — Deut. 25:19
599. Remember what Amalek did to the Jewish people — Deut. 25:17
600. Not to forget Amalek's atrocities and ambush on our journey from Egypt in the desert — Deut. 25:19
601. Not to dwell permanently in Egypt — Deut. 17:16
602. Offer peace terms to the inhabitants of a city while holding siege, and treat them according to the Torah if they accept the terms — Deut. 20:10
603. Not to offer peace to Ammon and Moab while besieging them — Deut. 23:7
604. Not to destroy food trees even during the siege — Deut. 20:19
605. Prepare latrines outside the camps — Deut. 23:13
606. Prepare a shovel for each soldier to dig with — Deut. 23:14
607. Appoint a priest to speak with the soldiers during the war — Deut. 20:2
608. He who has taken a wife, built a new home, or planted a vineyard is given a year to rejoice with his possessions — Deut. 24:5
609. Not to demand from the above any involvement, communal or military — Deut. 24:5
610. Not to panic and retreat during battle — Deut. 20:3
611. Keep the laws of the captive woman — Deut. 21:11
612. Not to sell her into slavery — Deut. 21:14
613. Not to retain her for servitude after having sexual relations with her — Deut. 21:14

3 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by gobuchinny: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You guys are very ignorant of what the NT and OT stands for...im really amazed at the level of deceit in arm twisting scriptures to explain away your deceitful beleifs.

This issue has been dealt with in the early church Acts 15 vs 1...Act 15 vs 5...But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharises which believed saying that it was needful to circumcise then and[b] to command them to keep the law of Moses[/b] vs 10 "Now therefeore why tempt ye God to[b] put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples which neither our Fathers[/b] nor we were able to bear? vs 19 "wherefore my sentence is that we trouble not them, which from among the gentile are turned to God but that we write unto them that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood"

You guys don't grasp that the OT which is the old law were done away with...all this y don't you go and sleep with you mother or perform gay sexual acts with your father are weak and laughable..even animals know not to sleep with their mothers talkless of umans..in the olden days, days of uncivilization where men lived like barbarian sef no one slept with their mother so what exactly is ur point? Roman 2 vs 14 "for when the gentiles which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law are a law unto themselves" besides if you read the NT, ALL the works of the flesh are clearly stated in Galatians and through out the NT esp the epistles..if you draw out this do nots it covers every aspect of sexual immorality and everything that God wants us to do and not to do is clearly stated...its the law of Christ which Paul spoke of in his epistles..

Now concerning tithe because i know alot you guys las las na tithe una dey aim so let talk about it..my question is this..in the OT the sons of Levi who received the office of the priesthood have a commandment to take tithes of the people? no other tribe had this privilege..even Kings or prophets could not collect tithes..who are the Levis now? who has that commandment to receive the tithe now? because the priesthood has been changed heb 7 vs 12..Acts 4 vs 36 and 37 even a levi who normally should be collecting tithe was selling his stuff to bring to the apostle feet for onward distribution to the saints and not for the apostle personal use....so who are the new levi? because the NT teaches that we are all preist and Kings and Jesus is our High priest..so who has that authority to receive my tithe on behalf of God?

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
gobuchinny:

You guys are very ignorant of what the NT and OT stands for...im really amazed at the level of deceit in arm twisting scriptures to explain away your deceitful beleifs.

This issue has been dealt with in the early church Acts 15 vs 1...Act 15 vs 5...But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharises which believed saying that it was needful to circumcise then and[b] to command them to keep the law of Moses[/b] vs 10 "Now therefeore why tempt ye God to[b] put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples which neither our Fathers[/b] nor we were able to bear? vs 19 "wherefore my sentence is that we trouble not them, which from among the gentile are turned to God but that we write unto them that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood"

You guys don't grasp that the OT which is the old law were done away with...all this y don't you go and sleep with you mother or perform gay sexual acts with your father are weak and laughable..even animals know not to sleep with their mothers talkless of umans..in the olden days, days of uncivilization where men lived like barbarian sef no one slept with their mother so what exactly is ur point? Roman 2 vs 14 "for when the gentiles which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law are a law unto themselves" besides if you read the NT, ALL the works of the flesh are clearly stated in Galatians and through out the NT esp the epistles..if you draw out this do nots it covers every aspect of sexual immorality and everything that God wants us to do and not to do is clearly stated...its the law of Christ which Paul spoke of in his epistles..

Now concerning tithe because i know alot you guys las las na tithe una dey aim so let talk about it..my question is this..in the OT the sons of Levi who received the office of the priesthood have a commandment to take tithes of the people? no other tribe had this privilege..even Kings or prophets could not collect tithes..who are the Levis now? who has that commandment to receive the tithe now? because the priesthood has been changed heb 7 vs 12..Acts 4 vs 36 and 37 even a levi who normally should be collecting tithe was selling his stuff to bring to the apostle feet for onward distribution to the saints and not for the apostle personal use....so who are the new levi? because the NT teaches that we are all preist and Kings and Jesus is our High priest..so who has that authority to receive my tithe on behalf of God?

Some parts of the law are obeyed by the gentiles even before they received it e.g the case of not sleeping with one's closest kin. But not all gentiles over such and not all the laws did they obey.

Your attempt to rubbish the point that the law still stands in regards to sleeping with one's kin is so weak. What about the law against tattoos and cuts in the body for the dead? So we can now wear tattoos because Christ died?

Tithe wasn't solely for the Levites. It also served other purposes. But first and foremost, tithe belongs to God, not to the Levites.

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD.

God then gave it to the Levites because they had no inheritance. The priests included.

Numbers 18:21
And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

It wasn't only for the Levites. God ordered tithes to be given to the strangers fatherless and widows.

Deutoronomy 26:12
When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;

It also served the purpose of ensuring that there is food in God's house.

Malachai 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it .

Since Levites don't exist anymore, does that mean there shouldn't be food in God's house and that the fatherless widows and strangers shouldn't eat?

Yes, we are all priests, but how many of us are into full time ministry? We are all priests in that we can all preach the gospel to unbelievers. But not all of us are ordained to lead a congregation. God specifically gave that task to certain people when he spoke of pastors, evangelists, deacons, ministers. This are all full time priests. How do you expect them to eat when they work full time in the house of God? Is what they do not similar to what the Levites did?

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Those who have the authority to receive your tithe on behalf of God are those who work full time in God's house where the tithe is to be brought .
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
The ignorant person up there quoting all the laws thinks by doing so he tends to prove that we can't fulfill them. What he fails to know is that majority of those laws have been changed in the new testament. Example is the dietary law, diverse washings animal sacrifices etc. If a trained Christian goes through each and every one of the laws he quoted, he would be able to use the new testament to point out the ones that have been changed from the ones that still stand.

I would have love to do that but I won't give him that pleasure of wasting my time since she has failed to do his assignments. A quick look at his failure ...

Example of the laws from 193 to 202 which are against eating certain things. Those laws got changed when Paul said we can chose to eat all things or not to. It is no sin whichever we chose.

Romans 14:2-3
2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

The law on eating blood as seen in 192 however remained.

Acts 15:20
But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and
from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

This are just a few. I wish I could point out more to prove his ignorance, but I won't waste my time on his folly.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by gobuchinny: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Some parts of the law are obeyed by the gentiles even before they received it e.g the case of not sleeping with one's closest kin. But not all gentiles over such and not all the laws did they obey.

Your attempt to rubbish the point that the law still stands in regards to sleeping with one's kin is so weak. What about the law against tattoos and cuts in the body for the dead? So we can now wear tattoos because Christ died?

Tithe wasn't solely for the Levites. It also served other purposes. But first and foremost, tithe belongs to God, not to the Levites.

And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD.

God then gave it to the Levites because they had no inheritance. The priests included.

And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

It wasn't only for the Levites. God ordered tithes to be given to the strangers fatherless and widows.

When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it .

Since Levites don't exist anymore, does that mean there shouldn't be food in God's house and that the fatherless widows and strangers shouldn't eat?

Yes, we are all priests, but how many of us are into full time ministry? We are all priests in that we can all preach the gospel to unbelievers. But not all of us are ordained to lead a congregation. God specifically gave that task to certain people when he spoke of pastors, evangelists, deacons, ministers. This are all full time priests. How do you expect them to eat when they work full time in the house of God? Is what they do not similar to what the Levites did?

13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Those who have the authority to receive your tithe on behalf of God are those who work full time in God's house where the tithe is to be brought .

The issue you guys are having is the same I stated above..a poor understanding of the NT..

Sir there is no Gods physical house made with brick and mortar in the NT..in the OT Moses built it according to the specification he had seen..the same pattern in heaven he replicated same on earth..the NT brought with it the abolishment of that wordly sanctuary because Jesus Christ has gone to the heavenly sanctuary with His blood so that structure in Jerusalem was done away with..in the OT God himself dwelt amongst the people in the ark of the convenant..the shikenah presence of God was presence hence Solomon had to build that temple to reflex the abode of the King of Kings..but now that Shikenah presence has left and the ark is no longer present so Gods presence is not physical as it was then but His Spirit is in christian now as in those days when it was in a select group, the priest, kings and prophets...thats y Jesus said that a time will come where neither in Jerusalem nor anywhere but the true worshippers will worship in truth and spirit...…all these structures and edifices are not the church grin..in the early church the people met any where..anywhere 2 or 3 are gathered is church..in my car, bathroom, office is church...the people don't go to church..no the church goes to a building to worship.

The question you asked has been answered in the NT...there was food for Gods people but it was in contributions and freewill givings not tithe...y didn't the apostles collect tithe to feed the people? it said the people sold their lands and possession not tithe and the giving was to cater for EVERY believer not some man to appropriate as he liked or use to buy a benz or private plane..

Sir please lets study the bible together ...the problem is we lack understanding..the offices of apostles, prophets etc is not for a select few but for everyone..read that scripture from the beginning sir..Eph 4 vs 7 Unto everyone of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ..to some, apostles, some prophets......1 cor 12 vs 7 " for the manifestation of the Spirit is given to EVERYMAN to profit withal...the only place of authority according to NT that is of selection is Elders/bishops and deacons..these offices you mentioned is given to ALL beleivers the only thing is that is given in different measures..iz like the parable of the talent..some have 10, 5 or 1 but each had something.

If you think any believer is dormant in the body then you do not understand the doctrine...the problem is that believers have become lazy and allowed pastors to thrive and teach rubbish doctrine whereas we are to admonish ourselves not one man standing and speaking like he is the oracle of God..the people who had that privilege were the early apostles because the revelation came through them...every other person did not get that revelation hence even the foundations of heaven are built on the apostles not on a GO or Bishop of today..in 1 cor Paul was even telling to early church to maintain decorum that ALL should not be prophecying or teaching thats to tell you how it was then....we are to admonish ourselves..do you always go the the bathroom and wash only your hands? do you always wash only one part of your body? don't you pay attention to EVERY part of your body?

Take your own body for an example..is the eye more important than the nose..is the hand more important than the leg? we all have the gifts and we all have an office..we all have to find out what we are in the body and to what measure..yes there will be full time ministers(having the gifts in a higher measure ) they should live off the contributions of the people or place them on a salary but not tithe sir..its not in the NT bible and anyother thing like you saying these preachers are the new levites is you playing God..

Yes the tithe is for God but remember that not all th people had the Spirit in the OT and could NOT approach God just like how Moses could appraoch the mountain but now the veil is gone and we ALL with bold faces beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord are changed into the same image from glory to glory..God is not a respecter of persons..we are ALL children of God and all brethren so how can my brethren collect my tithe shocked

Living off the alter does not signify living off tithe grin..yes the people should minister to the preachers because if i give a preacher im not giving to God but to the preacher grin...the preacher is my brethren so i dont need to give him a dime to give to God shocked infact giving to the poor or widows is lending to God...if i give a preacher any money im giving the preacher like i would any other brethren..im not giving God

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by MuttleyLaff: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Those who have the authority to receive your tithe on behalf of God are those who work full time in God's house where the tithe is to be brought
"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."
- Leviticus 19:28

"Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead."
- Deuteronomy 14:1

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
- 1 Corinthians 10:31

Capital YES, if you so decide or choose to and doing it for the glory of God, but of course, its not everybody's cup of tea.
It's not to my liking, for example, so not having it

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."
- Leviticus 19:28

"Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead."
- Deuteronomy 14:1

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
- 1 Corinthians 10:31

Capital YES, if you so decide or choose to and doing it for the glory of God, but of course, its not everybody's cup of tea.
It's not to my liking, for example, so not having it

Look at the way you twisted the scripture to support tattoos. grin

So you mean I can fo sleep with prostitutes as long as I'm doing it for the glory of God?

If you read the entire chapter of the verse you quoted, you will see that it is speaking of eating and drinking. That is the context of the verse. Adding tattoo or anything else to it is falsehood.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by MuttleyLaff: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Look at the way you twisted the scripture to support tattoos. grin

So you mean I can fo sleep with prostitutes as long as I'm doing it for the glory of God?

If you read the entire chapter of the verse you quoted, you will see that it is speaking of eating and drinking. That is the context of the verse. Adding tattoo or anything else to it is falsehood.
Can you clearly see how you really dont understand scripture nor rightly divide the word of truth?

Now please tell me why would you marry or sleep with prostitute(s) when you arent like Hosea told by God to do so, huh?
If you are really that knowledgeable, you would know the word translated as tattoo, is against on the grounds of done for paganistic and for dead people ritualistic purposes

I am fairly quite sure you have inscriptions of some sort your face and at least one out of your parents, grandparents and great grandparents have tribal facial and/or body marks

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The ignorant person up there quoting all the laws thinks by doing so he tends to prove that we can't fulfill them. What he fails to know is that majority of those laws have been changed in the new testament. Example is the dietary law, diverse washings animal sacrifices etc. If a trained Christian goes through each and every one of the laws he quoted, he would be able to use the new testament to point out the ones that have been changed from the ones that still stand.

I would have love to do that but I won't give him that pleasure of wasting my time since she has failed to do his assignments. A quick look at his failure ...

Example of the laws from 193 to 202 which are against eating certain things. Those laws got changed when Paul said we can chose to eat all things or not to. It is no sin whichever we chose.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

This are just a few. I wish I could point out more to prove his ignorance, but I won't waste my time on his folly.

Just look at this fraudster. After all the nonsense you posted on the OP, you fraudulently left out Acts 15 where the Apostles made it clear that the Mosaic Law is not binding on Gentile Christians, except for abstaining from idolatry, things offered to idols, fornication, eating of animal with blood which the Apostles deemed necessary for the Gentiles to adhere to;

In your myopic reasoning, you think fornication or murder or blasphemy were sinful because of the Mosaic Law...whereas, these were established as sinful acts prior to the Law.

Do you mind telling us which Law Cain or Joseph or Reuben or Abraham or Job consulted to know what was sinful or not before God?

Anyways, all the garbage you spilled is just to tacitly support tithing and firstfruit in the church... Kindly show us where in the new testament where these instructions on tithing were reversed or modified to the monetary tithing practised in various mammon centers that disguise themselves as churches;

262. Not to spend its redemption money on anything but food, drink, or ointment — Deut. 26:14
265. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) grains outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
266. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) wine products outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
267. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) oil outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
269. To read the confession of tithes every fourth and seventh year — Deut. 26:13

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
double post
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are still beating around the bush. Were the Apostles wrong to say this in Acts 15?

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us, have troubled you with words, and cumbered your minds, saying, Ye must be circumcised and keep the Law: to whom we gave no such commandment

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by Horlufemi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Poverty is a socio-economic problem brought upon people by politics.

There's a special romance btw poverty and religion

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
OkCornel:

Just look at this fraudster. After all the nonsense you posted on the OP, you fraudulently left out Acts 15 where the Apostles made it clear that the Mosaic Law is not binding on Gentile Christians, except for abstaining from idolatry, things offered to idols, fornication, eating of animal with blood which the Apostles deemed necessary for the Gentiles to adhere to;

In your myopic reasoning, you think fornication or murder or blasphemy were sinful because of the Mosaic Law...whereas, these were established as sinful acts prior to the Law.

Do you mind telling us which Law Cain or Joseph or Reuben or Abraham or Job consulted to know what was sinful or not before God?

Anyways, all the garbage you spilled is just to tacitly support tithing and firstfruit in the church... Kindly show us where in the new testament where these instructions on tithing were reversed or modified to the monetary tithing practised in various mammon centers that disguise themselves as churches;

265. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) grains outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
266. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) wine products outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17
267. Not to eat Ma'aser Sheni (tithe) oil outside Jerusalem — Deut. 12:17

Since the apostles say the gentiles aren't tied to mosaic law which is the law of God, then why not go wear tattoos, sleep with your mother, dress like a woman and sacrifice newborn babies?

The law Abel, Job, Joseph, Reuben and Abraham consulted to know what was sinful is nothing but the LAW of God which only got out into writing by Moses.

Tithe money is still being given time the poor. If you attend a church where such is not done, then that's your fault.

262 & 269

Is it not the same thing practiced when we give tithe and pray to God to bless us according to his words in Malachai 3:10?

Deuteronomy 26:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 Then thou shalt say before the L ORD thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them.
14 I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the
L ORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.
15 Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

When we present our tithe before God, which haven't spent on anything asides what it is meant for - the church, strangers, widows and fatherless, we say almost the same prayer and asked God to bless us according to ....

Malachi 3:10-11 (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

265-267

are all saying the same thing which is to make sure your tithe is used in Jerusalem. I believe your idea behind bringing this up is that we no longer take tithe time Jerusalem. That's because Jerusalem is no longer the worship centre. We can now worship anywhere. Jesus said it himself.

John 4:20-24 King James Version (KJV)
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

429 & 430

This one is for those who are practicing animal husbandry. I don't see your point here.

Leviticus 27:32-33 King James Version (KJV)
32 And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock, even of whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto the LORD .
33 He shall not search whether it be good or bad, neither shall he change it: and if he change it at all, then both it and the change thereof shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.

Look man, you have no point here.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by alBHAGDADI: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
OkCornel:

You are still beating around the bush. Were the Apostles wrong to say this in Acts 15?

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us, have troubled you with words, and cumbered your minds, saying, Ye must be circumcised and keep the Law: to whom we gave no such commandment

I've told you to go learn how to divide scriptures with scriptures. If according to you the apostles say the gentiles aren't to keep the law, yet they still give them portions of the law, shouldn't that tell you that you got it wrong by concluding that the gentiles were told by the apostles never to obey the law?

Go and learn to divide scriptures with scriptures or else you will keep running wild with false doctrine.

And quit thinking the law was Moses handwork. That law was given to him by God, that's why it goes in line with all what the people before Moses time obeyed to be loved by God.
Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I've told you to go learn how to divide scriptures with scriptures. If according to you the apostles say the gentiles aren't to keep the law, yet they still give them portions of the law, shouldn't that tell you that you got it wrong by concluding that the gentiles were told by the apostles never to obey the law?

Go and learn to divide scriptures with scriptures or else you will keep running wild with false doctrine.

And quit thinking the law was Moses handwork. That law was given to him by God, that's why it goes in line with all what the people before Moses time obeyed to be loved by God.

And after your so called "dividing scriptures with scriptures" you dubiously left out Acts 15 in the OP.

Now demonstrate your understanding of English and tell us if the Apostles were wrong to say these;

Look at verse 28 and 29 and tell us what that means. Are the Gentile Christians required to observe to Mosaic Laws as well?

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? by OkCornel(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Since the apostles say the gentiles aren't tied to mosaic law which is the law of God, then why not go wear tattoos, sleep with your mother, dress like a woman and sacrifice newborn babies?

And your point is what exactly? That all these were not sinful prior to the introduction of the Mosaic Laws?

alBHAGDADI:

The law Abel, Job, Joseph, Reuben and Abraham consulted to know what was sinful is nothing but the LAW of God which only got out into writing by Moses.

This is where you are getting it wrong. Man knew what was good and evil since they ate out of that tree in the garden of eden. Which "Law of God" was given to Abel, Job, Joseph, Reuben or Abraham? Keep twisting the scriptures... you are exposing yourself further...

alBHAGDADI:

Tithe money is still being given time the poor. If you attend a church where such is not done, then that's your fault.

If you truly understand basic english and you go through Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29; according to the Mosaic Law you are supporting, tithe is not money.

alBHAGDADI:

262 & 269

Is it not the same thing practiced when we give tithe and pray to God to bless us according to his words in Malachai 3:10?

Deuteronomy 26:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 Then thou shalt say before the L ORD thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them.
14 I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the
L ORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.
15 Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey.

When we present our tithe before God, which haven't spent on anything asides what it is meant for - the church, strangers, widows and fatherless, we say almost the same prayer and asked God to bless us according to ....

Malachi 3:10-11 (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

It is not the same thing. The Mosaic Law gave clear instructions on how tithing should be done, and not the way you think it should be done. Again I ask, where were these instructions modified or reversed in the new testament? Do you make such confessions when you tithe? (since you're in support of the Law)

alBHAGDADI:

265-267

are all saying the same thing which is to make sure your tithe is used in Jerusalem. I believe your idea behind bringing this up is that we no longer take tithe time Jerusalem. That's because Jerusalem is no longer the worship centre. We can now worship anywhere. Jesus said it himself.

John 4:20-24 King James Version (KJV)
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Fantastic! And after saying all these, where was tithing practiced outside of Jerusalem in the era of the early church? (Every biblical and historical evidence points to the fact that tithing was not practiced in the early church)

alBHAGDADI:

429 & 430

This one is for those who are practicing animal husbandry. I don't see your point here.

Leviticus 27:32-33 King James Version (KJV)
32 And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock, even of whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto the LORD .
33 He shall not search whether it be good or bad, neither shall he change it: and if he change it at all, then both it and the change thereof shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.

Look man, you have no point here.

Anyone who understands basic english and studies the requirement of tithing in line with the Mosaic Law clearly shows that tithing was on crops and livestock. Tithe was never money according to the Mosaic Law.

I challenge you to bring out the Laws of Moses and show us where money was also included as a titheable item.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? / Ambode, Osinbajo, At Bishop Okonkwo's Birthday Thanksgiving (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 407
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.