Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! (14904 Views)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Davidylan's Birthday!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

I know who called spikey a lesbian cool 14kUS dollars and the info is all yours cool

Though spikey doesnt look like a lesbian , she looks like someone wey go like oko wella grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

Anywaz, at spkied, not sure who has been telling you that am calling you a lesbian, but that person is not me. So once again, my apologies.

If you do know that person that you heard it from, let me know and I'll str8n it out.

Thanks, I will.

Just seeing this. No need to apologies ruby, it's all water under the bridge. smiley
Besides, what do I expect from rumour mongers that act like cross dressers and are yahoo boys by profession? wink
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
TKb if only you knew that Valkirie is your very good friend
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
Watch out for DAYOKANU vs TPIAH, coming out soonn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Travelista(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2010
Spiked, no you did not call that girl Fiona! Wrong, wrong, wrong! She looks like she's eating good (real good) but if he likes it, you should love it.

So, David likes his girls thicky-thick?

*looks at other thread*

Ah-hah. . .Spiked busted you WIDE open, son. grin Hi-lair-ee-us! Either way, I'm glad you've found someone to share your life with; it was painfully obvious you were searching HARD. Love is a lovely thing; enjoy it and her. Whether she looks like Fiona, Rose Red, a linebacker, Queen Sheba or Grape Ape, she's yours and that's all that matters.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Whatever man! I no follow una yarn. I don talk my own to DAVID on the matter. cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tpiah vs Walestar.

Coming up next!!!!!!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Jarus(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hmmnnn, awon agbaagba nairalandi nja. Emi kan n woran nitemi ni o. Esaa se suru.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by favouredjb(f): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
Won ko ara won sita bi omo ijo meeta,easy folks
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by debosky(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Gbenga, you are welcome o. Where are you from this time? Last time, it was Canada Waters. grin grin grin grin grin[/color]

Where is Canada Waters?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2010
Funck me sidways!
Na so e be??
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:22am On Sep 03, 2010
2. posting "snide" remarks? First off i know you did not come up with that word . . . neither did spikey. That word is TOH's . . .

um wetin TOH do now?

and why is it such a big deal if spikey is dating Doyin? No be human beings be behind the computer?

Anyway your gf/soon to be wife is pretty. Delete this childish thread. Unnecessary info is being slung about for no reason.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2010
With that said where's the link to the other thread LOL
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by netotse(m): 1:39am On Sep 03, 2010
kai. . .all the loves of my life are just showing up

e remain make ikamefa come post for this thread make my nairaland harem complete. . .

*calling out* ika baby where are you?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On Sep 03, 2010
netotse:

kai. . .all the loves of my life are just showing up

e remain make ikamefa come post for this thread make my nairaland harem complete. . .

*calling out* ika baby where are you?

na who be dis wey dey mention my name? undecided

i sabi you?

biko! this thread is about spike and david

nor mention my name again oh

except overnight pammy dey sha! grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by debosky(m): 3:54am On Sep 03, 2010
ikamefa:

i sabi you?

Omuti. . . berra repent before I start exposing our loff wahala too. tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2010
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chika98: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2010
It is only common sense that when men and women get together
on a forum to discuss issues . . connections are bound to be made.
What is actually wrong with dating/marrying someone from NL if the two mature
adults choose to do so? Now keeping things out of the website is a
tall order and because of this people come back here to spill their guts!

David: A quick question to you : Do you know that many Caucasian men and women
are on sites like Eharmony, Match dot com and so forth to meet people with the intention
of possible long term comittment such as marriage. . Is that a wrong thing to do?
Or is dating someone from NL considered such a taboo because Nigerians are involved?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Puvguy: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2010
Funny tread. About Spiky being gay is very far from the truth. . .She exhibited some characteristics already, perhaps bisexual.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2010
too many expressing false anger here. Wonder why they all seem way more invested in the matter than inspired himself. Grin

On the flipside, the issue is not really a surprise. . . one can say with some measure of certainty that majority of the women here live false lives. From the false hair to the false fashion accessories . . . false locations, boyfriends that dont exist (i remember the "i'm taken" syndrome), false sense of security. You can go on and on cataloging the many things you see that just makes you laugh.

Hmmm i wonder how many of those females who jump to bbqs in foreign lands (ostensibly to look for husbands) are doing so with their own money.

Oh well . . . Grin birds of the same feather - the lot of them. and oh did i add that majority of them make you laugh so hard you wet your pants when they analyze the "beauty" of some celebs? Seriously have these chics looked themselves in the mirror? Cheesy I mean when you criticize a woman like Juliet Ibrahim for not being so good-looking, you better not look like her grandmother too.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2010
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2010
That is what started the thread in the first place.
Before he posted, I was the only one that had been talking heatedly on the inspired vs plat issue who alsohappened to have posted on the Juliet Ibrahim thread by the way. Then Pastor David came and said he was talking 'generally'. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2010
Now that Ive found the original cause of this argument, I wanna thank Spikey for speaking up.

Wow David. This your EXTREME hatred for women has really gotten outta hand

Only reason Im even replying NOW is cos of the BBQ comment.

The fact that you think I'd spend $865 to go to the UK JUST for a BBQ proves you've been inhaling too much fumes in that your Rochester laboratory.

Considering I've been going there every summer starting from 2006(90% of my friends live there), I dont know what the hell would make you spew such rubbish. Since I was already gonna be there wouldnt it make sense to also be there for the BBQ or what exactly is your bloody problem sef? and you couldnt even just say the name, you had to hide behind passive aggression like a white woman.
Then to imply that I probably used someone else's money to travel? Dude are you drunk? Most people with a decent job with a degree can afford that ticket with at leats a week or two worth paycheck so watch that mess and I suggest you stay away from the hard liquor.

When last have I been on NL that you decided today would be the best time to take cheap shots at me?

You keep yarning dust about only hating 'silly girls", what the hell does that comment above even have to do with that topic? what does BBQ and such have to do with a guy losing his money? You are a misogynist in every sense of the word, the obvious hatred you hold is getting worse by the moment as shown in that post above.

Your people sure did a number on you. Seek therapy, David. Seriously. I beg you. You're a spiteful ticking time bomb  undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2010
tpiah:

seriously, no offence but juliet ibrahim looks like a man?

let's be frank here and no need for anyone to take it personally.

i've praised nadia buhari's beauty many many times so its not like i dont know what i'm saying.

I dont even know what that Juliet comment was aboiut cos ONCE AGAIN I havent been around for any os this mess. Dont know why I was brought in

I looked her up. She's not a man, she's just a horrible actress.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2010
LWKMD

Gbogbo big girls and guys getting caught up in internet hoopla.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by debosky(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2010
OMO IBO:

LWKMD

Gbogbo big girls and guys getting caught up in internet hoopla.

I have you file at hand. . . .you berra behave before I spill the beans. tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2010
debosky:

I have you file at hand. . . .you berra behave before I spill the beans. tongue
Hahahahahah
spill
spill
spill
spill
spill
. . . . . .
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by netotse(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2010
ikamefa:

i sabi you?

nope . . .that's what makes our love even stronger grin

@thread
:ona wa o. . .see all the bad blood that has been simmering on NL all the while. . .abeg DK you and tpiah should hurry up and start your own thread now. . . grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ikamefa(f): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2010
debosky:

Omuti. . . berra repent before I start exposing our loff wahala too. tongue

oh really?

abeg spill, spill, cheesy

netotse:

nope . . .that's what makes our love even stronger grin

@thread
:ona wa o. . .see all the bad blood that has been simmering on NL all the while. . .abeg DK you and tpiah should hurry up and start your own thread now. . . grin

make jesus dey save persin from hunter/s wey we nor sabi wey dey hunt persin oh undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
dayokanu is passive aggressive- im no sabi open fight- na underground one im dey do.

anyway, nobody should mention my name again oh! I'm seeing various instigators here and there.

as for omo ibo and others like him- one day na one day.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2010
tpiah:

dayokanu is passive aggressive- im no sabi open fight- na underground one im dey do.
anyway, nobody should mention my name again oh! I'm seeing various instigators here and there.
as for omo ibo and others like him- one day na one day.

Ehn ehn. Make we start our fight inside room then. Tpiah i dey wait for you o.

Watch Aloy-emeka vs Dobodobo

Coming out soon!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Most Sexy African Big Ass Photos / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.