Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! (14912 Views)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Davidylan's Birthday!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2010
ha the agglomeration of noise makers who coincidentally spend too much time telling others to "go get a life" . . . who knew they didnt have one either.

ThiefOfHearts:

Now that Ive found the original cause of this argument, I wanna thank Spikey for speaking up.

Wow David. This your EXTREME hatred for women has really gotten outta hand

Only reason Im even replying NOW is cos of the BBQ comment.

The fact that you think I'd spend $865 to go to the UK JUST for a BBQ proves you've been inhaling too much fumes in that your Rochester laboratory.

Considering I've been going there every summer starting from 2006(90% of my friends live there), I dont know what the hell would make you spew such rubbish. Since I was already gonna be there wouldnt it make sense to also be there for the BBQ or what exactly is your bloody problem sef? and you couldnt even just say the name, you had to hide behind passive aggression like a white woman.
Then to imply that I probably used someone else's money to travel? Dude are you drunk? Most people with a decent job with a degree can afford that ticket with at leats a week or two worth paycheck so watch that mess and I suggest you stay away from the hard liquor.

When last have I been on NL that you decided today would be the best time to take cheap shots at me?

You keep yarning dust about only hating 'silly girls", what the hell does that comment above even have to do with that topic? what does BBQ and such have to do with a guy losing his money? You are a misogynist in every sense of the word, the obvious hatred you hold is getting worse by the moment as shown in that post above.

Your people sure did a number on you. Seek therapy, David. Seriously. I beg you. You're a spiteful ticking time bomb  undecided

Absolutely absurd. The fact that i'm even responding makes me almost want to puke. I'm sure you jobless females would be perfectly alright convening your teleconference on IM. enjoy.

Oh just to reiterate one point - the claim that i "hate women" is just ludicrous. Even an eediot born last week would see that for the joke it truly is.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
Travelista:

Spiked, no you did not call that girl Fiona! Wrong, wrong, wrong! She looks like she's eating good (real good) but if he likes it, you should love it.

I wonder why "she" is any business of you folks who cant help urselves telling us how good your own lives are. Live it and stick your nose out of that of others.

Travelista:

So, David likes his girls thicky-thick?

My preference is strictly what it is . . . mine.

Travelista:

Ah-hah. . .Spiked busted you WIDE open, son. grin Hi-lair-ee-us!

Depends . . . many of you read stuff on the web posted by faceless goons and lap it up with no sense of reason at all. No shocks there.

Travelista:

Either way, I'm glad you've found someone to share your life with; it was painfully obvious you were searching HARD.

pointless. Exactly what was this meant to convey?

1. that it is WRONG to "search hard"?

2. That it is better to pretend like the "independent, strong, black women" here and not search at all?

Oh YEAH i did search hard but it wasnt on here so i wonder how it was "painfully obvious". I've been barely a regular here since June so exactly when was it "painfully obvious" to you? And why was it "painfully obvious" to you? how was it your business?

Travelista:

Love is a lovely thing; enjoy it and her. Whether she looks like Fiona, Rose Red, a linebacker, Queen Sheba or Grape Ape, she's yours and that's all that matters.

I'd rather her than the morons here. She can look like the moon for all i care . . . the irony of it all is that none of the loudmouths crying here look 10% as good as she does. IF she were in a line with you and the others i'm sure 99% of the guys would pick her.

Enjoy your miserable lives.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2010
chika98:

It is only common sense that when men and women get together
on a forum to discuss issues . . connections are bound to be made.
What is actually wrong with dating/marrying someone from NL if the two mature
adults choose to do so? Now keeping things out of the website is a
tall order and because of this people come back here to spill their guts!

David: A quick question to you : Do you know that many Caucasian men and women
are on sites like Eharmony, Match dot com and so forth to meet people with the intention
of possible long term comittment such as marriage. . Is that a wrong thing to do?
Or is dating someone from NL considered such a taboo because Nigerians are involved?

My dear there is actually nothing wrong. One of my tightest female friends is from here (she doesnt post here anymore though) and we're still in touch, over a yr later. The only problem is that you'd be hard-pressed to find any female here that actually has grey matter on these boards. you're either saddled with little kids, adults who constantly call others kids but then go around gossiping like 3 yr old females on estrogen or old hens crying about being "independent".

I know for a fact that eharmony at least does have a fairly good success rate for those who try.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2010
what does IM have to do with your comment? who even mentioned IM? undecided

Good to see you havent changed with the typical ad hominem attacks.

I cant be bothered. Good luck finding a therapist.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2010
Tpiah, Na me and you today.

Nowhere to hide. Go and open bed thread and let me meet you for there
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2010
Dayokanu

who be my friend wey dey behave like asstard?

nyways, i don decode

the dude is a fcking disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Travelista(f): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
davidylan:

I wonder why "she" is any business of you folks who cant help urselves telling us how good your own lives are. Live it and stick your nose out of that of others.

Depends . . . many of you read stuff on the web posted by faceless goons and lap it up with no sense of reason at all. No shocks there.

2. That it is better to pretend like the "independent, strong, black women" here and not search at all?

Oh YEAH i did search hard but it wasnt on here so i wonder how it was "painfully obvious". I've been barely a regular here since June so exactly when was it "painfully obvious" to you? And why was it "painfully obvious" to you? how was it your business?

I'd rather her than the morons here. She can look like the moon for all i care . . . the irony of it all is that none of the loudmouths crying here look 10% as good as she does. IF she were in a line with you and the others i'm sure 99% of the guys would pick her.

Oh, see baby cry! I don't know or care about what others say but I do live a good life because I work hard and deserve it. Is my life always a bowl of cherries? No but whose is? The irony of you saying people should mind their business when you're quick to interject in the matters of others. You're obviously butt-hurt right now by the comments in this thread but I never imagined that you'd come sobbing and wheezing like a girl going through PMS. Take a Midol and just hush, sweetheart.

As for my comment about you looking hard, I didn't want to come right out and mention you coming off as DESPERATE for a mate. Your own comments convey how pressed you were to find someone, anyone to call your own. There's nothing wrong with that but you've got your heckles up; I must have struck a nerve, eh Davy? You must really hate women (I've already mentioned to you that you can be disgustingly hateful towards certain groups) to keep going on about "independent, strong, black women". Let me stop before I say too much; you've exposed yourself more than enough here.

As for picking your girl over the women here, you should pick her over us. "She's" your girl, doofus!  cheesy I don't care what a line-up of NL men (*PAUSE* Not everyone cares about acceptance from a group of 'faceless goons; we're not all like you, David the Desperate.) think as I already have a man but you'd have to take me word for it.  grin grin I'm not so hard up for attention that I'd post his picture on NL to just to prove a point.  grin grin

I don't know about others but you're very hateful/hostile for a Christian; you must be a CHINO. I genuinely wished you happiness and you say I should 'enjoy [my] miserable life'? Tsk, tsk! May the 'joy' you wish upon others be your reward tenfold. Let the church say 'Amen!'.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2010
davidylan:

Buhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I thought you used the phrase 'silly girls looking for husband online'? Now it is not 'bad to search hard' again? Nna bros, your double standard get as e be. Abi it was just sweet to talk then? Assuming from your myopic mind that every girl on NL is looking for a husband? grin grin grin grin

And THEN you went and posted the girl's picture. Why not take it up a notch and post her full names and SSN? grin grin grin grin That way we can know for SURE that she is real and wasn't concocted in your laboratory.

Pastor bloody liar. "I was just talking generally'. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by phantom(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2010
na wa o!these babes r on fire!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:23am On Sep 04, 2010
what does Chino mean?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 04, 2010
[size=20pt]TOH[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57am On Sep 04, 2010
Lol *hugs jenny*

Long time, hon. kiss

wetin do your brother? undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by na2day2(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2010
let me get this straight, when NL VIPs fight, super mods create threads for them but when commoners like me fight we get ban, right? undecided undecided hmmm, who ever said life was fair sad sad sad sad
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Buhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I thought you used the phrase 'silly girls looking for husband online'? Now it is not 'bad to search hard' again? Nna bros, your double standard get as e be. Abi it was just sweet to talk then? Assuming from your myopic mind that every girl on NL is looking for a husband? grin grin grin grin

And THEN you went and posted the girl's picture. Why not take it up a notch and post her full names and SSN? grin grin grin grin[b] That way we can know for SURE that she is real and wasn't concocted in your laboratory.
[/b]
Pastor bloody liar. "I was just talking generally'. grin grin grin grin grin

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2010
na2day?:

let me get this straight, when NL VIPs fight, super mods create threads for them but when commoners like me fight we get ban, right? undecided undecided hmmm, who ever said life was fair sad sad sad sad
LMAO . . . . .
PLUS

This thread was tactfully hidden by  **********   (you fill the gap)

I didn't even know this section existed. . . . . not like it matters but if this were any other person(s) this would be anywhere else but here.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by na2day2(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2010
OMO IBO:

LMAO . . . . .
PLUS

This thread was tactfully hidden by  **********   (you fill the gap)

I didn't even know this section existed. . . . . not like it matters but if this were any other person(s) this would be anywhere else but here.

i know right! placed under the section GENERAL-->WELCOME, u can't beat that! how else can we show new comers to NL what we do here than to introduce them to a glamorous NL VIP cat fight, ehn? grin grin grin grin grin the hypocrisies of these super mod(s) is disgusting to say the least lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ topic

can u two plz explain to me why u decided to come this low? Spikedcylinder, u are bigger than this and should not have allowed this to go this far, whatever magic wand u mods have please use it to delete this thread, it is making my stomach turn. on the bright side, it brought out TOH, the girl that stole my number and my fake heart(i kept the real one in the bank), maybe i will have an opportunity to get her this time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Jarus(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
Honestly, pls stop ds. Having gone so close that u used to speak off-NL, and has each other's no, I don't expect u 2 come down to this level again. Spikey aburo mi atata ati Dafidi ore mi, oya e pari ija yin kia kia
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chiogo(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
Hmmm. Interesting!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
Interestin indeed.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Sagamite(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2010
Vealkyrie:

This local champion, shut up please. Drive whatever you have. It's not about your ES600LSR. It is about the X-factor - which you lack. Go ahead, post the picture of your breakfast, lunch and dinner as well so 600,000 Nairaland members will know you are a "gbogbo" big boy.

If you ever need to see an example of a moronic, pathetic, demented, ill-mannered, deluded, classless black girl, here she is.

All that was put forth to this asinine street rat was a mere friendly banter that a girl with class would have laughed at and take as good natured and intentions exchange, but this street rat can not help but take it to the gutter as she does not know any better than her habitat. undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2010
wrong thread perhaps?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Sagamite(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2010
ThiefOfHearts:

wrong thread perhaps?

Nah, it is based on her exchanges with tkb on this thread. You no get eye? tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2010
She's not a girl.
Since I called out 'its' name, it hasn't returned to the thread.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by yme1(f): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2010
this thread explains David's attitude on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=477841.msg6374877#msg6374877 the guy almost ate me raw shocked shocked, anyway you guys are more matured than this so drop it
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
lol when are you pretentious lowlifes going to stick with speaking english with correct syntax? Arent you all tired of these forced attempts at throwing around foreign expletives just to prove that you're sophisticated?

No i wont compare you with the chics i know here. Most of you are the same.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
David the 'highlifer'. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by yme1(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
David the 'highlifer'. grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
you see that one too that guy finish me cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2010
y me:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
you see that one too that guy finish me cheesy

You shouldn't let his rants bother you jare. We all know he's an intolerant extremist misogynist.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by yme1(f): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You shouldn't let his rants bother you jare. We all know he's an intolerant extremist misogynist.
with what you just wrote you will be the next damsel he will be using this line
lol when are you pretentious lowlifes going to stick with speaking english with correct syntax? Arent you all tired of these forced attempts at throwing around foreign expletives just to prove that you're sophisticated?
at grin. i gat no grammer to use on him so am just gonna go take cover cheesy cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2010
ThiefOfHearts:

um wetin TOH do now?

and why is it such a big deal if spikey is dating Doyin? No be human beings be behind the computer?

Anyway your gf/soon to be wife is pretty. Delete this childish thread. Unnecessary info is being slung about for no reason.

Correction, sweetie.

Some of us behind the computer are demi-Gods. cool [Fans his head cutely]
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Correction, sweetie.

Some of us behind the computer are demi-Gods. cool [Fans his head cutely]

Of course darling. When do you I expect you to drop your own 'Dating you is not by force' kini?
In 5 years? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2010
This thread dey make me jealous, Abeg pair me with someone so we can have our own catfight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.