Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Sexual Temptation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Temptation (1684 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / How You Overcame a Sexual Temptation: Lets Hear Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Temptation by Olumogun: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
A sexual relationship outside of marriage can be highly addictive and the search for love in all the wrong places, insatiable. It is like a drink that never satisfies the soul and leaves the partaker only thirsty for more.

I have found myself many times on this path.

Can U share ur experience with us and how u overcome?
Re: Sexual Temptation by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
Why did you get married then? You could have remained single and played the field till you were a decrepit old man. Would you be happy if your wife sought sexual relationships outside your marriage?
Re: Sexual Temptation by Osama10(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
Good question for him?
Re: Sexual Temptation by Olumogun: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^^^

I dont know why both of u are coming into this thread as unjust judges. I never said am married, never posted anything about myself, I only made a general comment that I want REASONABLE PEOPLE to contribute to.

Anyway sexual temptation is not limited to the married alone. the single faced it more often.

so are u going to be useful now or stay out of this thread?
Re: Sexual Temptation by okenwa(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
it is a state of dilenma which men find themselves in, ladies equally do the same. but the best way out is for someone to make up his/her mind to quit or restrict the act to one partner.
i guess this is my opinion
Re: Sexual Temptation by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2010
Well if you are not married how would you know that "A sexual relationship outside of marriage can be highly addictive and the search for love in all the wrong places, insatiable.  It is like a drink that never satisfies the soul and leaves the partaker only thirsty for more. I have found myself many times on this path"

You cant know how about it if you havnt felt it.
Re: Sexual Temptation by Osama10(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
Poster you forgot what you posted, mere reading thru your post summarizes everything.
Re: Sexual Temptation by Olumogun: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
okenwa:

it is a state of dilenma which men find themselves in, ladies equally do the same. but the best way out is for someone to make up his/her mind to quit or restrict the act to one partner.
i guess this is my opinion

thanks

Ebonyeyes:

Well if you are not married how would you know  . . . . . . . . .
You cant know how about it if you havnt felt it.

It is called "stolen water" in the scripture

Ebonyeyes:

A sexual relationship outside of marriage can be highly addictive and the search for love in all the wrong places, insatiable.  

if u read well you would have known that i was talking to both married and singles who search for love in all wrong places.

the problem with referees is that they are always busy running around but never allowed to play the ball.

stop been a referee and tell us any thing meaningful if u have one
Re: Sexual Temptation by akinolasam: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
Olumogun:

A sexual relationship outside of marriage can be highly addictive and the search for love in all the wrong places, insatiable. It is like a drink that never satisfies the soul and leaves the partaker only thirsty for more.

I have found myself many times on this path.

Can U share your experience with us and how u overcome?

If I get the poster right, there are two kind of people he is talking about in the post
1. those who become addicted to sexual relationship outside marriage, and
2. those who are insatiable because they searched for love in all wrong places.

this phenomenon happens to both married and single.

the true reason why this often happen is lack of self-control.
the married should take their vow serious and be faithful to their spouse no matter what.
the singles should be focus to know precisely what they want for their life - family/fun.

whosoever you are, you can not eat your cake and have it.
Re: Sexual Temptation by 49cents(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
Temptation of the flesh is a part of life, we all have to do mental work to deduce or stay docile to realize what is true and right about our sexuality and its beneficial use.
From my personal experience, Pre-marital sex has not helped at all in achieving consistency in behavior as rational persons. deception and lies are the hallmarks.

There are no hard rules about overcoming fleshly temptations it is simply a matter of not starting the fire in the first place and calling a spade a spade even when you are falling or have fallen: having pre-marital sex can never be a sign of love nor can it nourish love, on the contrary it shrivels it!

if your utmost personal life goals is to be a person of integrity; it will happen that a person who strives towards integrity is bound to know how direct there natural sexual drives.

The ultimate challenge is to find the motives for being a person of consistent character, really its what the effort!
Re: Sexual Temptation by Omolola1(f): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
Well, am not married yet

so i can get tempted as many times as possible grin
Re: Sexual Temptation by Kelvinj(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
*just passing*
Re: Sexual Temptation by 1102(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Well, am not married yet

(Shakin my head)
Re: Sexual Temptation by Kelvinj(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Well, am not married yet

its a free temptation world girl afterall ur not the first or will be the last
Re: Sexual Temptation by Omolola1(f): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
--190--:

(Shakin my head)

Babay,

Don't worry, you are safe with me cheesy
Re: Sexual Temptation by Tosinville(m): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2010
^^^huh! u dey try to use 190 kpa! abi like say if u leave d guy, guy go die lol well keep temptin.
Re: Sexual Temptation by Olumogun: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
49cents:

Temptation of the flesh is a part of life, we all have to do mental work to deduce or stay docile to realize what is true and right about our sexuality and its beneficial use.
From my personal experience, Pre-marital sex has not helped at all in achieving consistency in behavior as rational persons. deception and lies are the hallmarks.

There are no hard rules about overcoming fleshly temptations it is simply a matter of not starting the fire in the first place and calling a spade a spade even when you are falling or have fallen: having pre-marital sex can never be a sign of love nor can it nourish love, on the contrary it shrivels it!

if your utmost personal life goals is to be a person of integrity; it will happen that a person who strives towards integrity is bound to know how direct there natural sexual drives.

The ultimate challenge is to find the motives for being a person of consistent character, really its what the effort!

^^^^
THANK U MY BRODA
Re: Sexual Temptation by luap: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
Start off by identifying the problem: Your a sx addict.
Re: Sexual Temptation by Olumogun: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
luap:

Start off by identifying the problem: Your a sx addict.

^^^
are U ok?
or maybe u run are reply to a wrong thread.
Re: Sexual Temptation by kcblast(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
***rolling on d floor laughing***
when i wanna play game,i wanna play ma card.
Re: Sexual Temptation by akinolasam: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2010
Olumogun:

Can U share your experience with us and how u overcome?

several times my broda.
and for as much as ones eyes is functioning, it is a continuous thing.
Re: Sexual Temptation by Olumogun: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
akinolasam:

several times my broda.
and for as much as ones eyes is functioning, it is a continuous thing.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
there are more for the eyes to feed on these days when SOME women has thrown modesty into the air(storm)
Re: Sexual Temptation by akinolasam: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2010
^^^^^^^

the invitations are getting too pronounce/obvious
Re: Sexual Temptation by MrWaters: 1:43am On Sep 07, 2010
Its not an easy thing to overcome-its just like-once u go black, but believe me, you can stil come white

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Alway? / If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up / I Am A Playa And Proud Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.